Hetalia Smut Stories

Od hetasmutalia

This is a book full of Hetalia smut- so if you're not into that, turn away now!! ~ I take requests on anythin... Více

Introduction
FrUk - Passionately Making Love
RusCan - The Chair
Ameripan - Getting Caught
Ameripan - Switch It Up
UkFr - Fed Up
GerIta - Yes Sir
UkFr - Round Two
Hitman Jones - A Very Good Boy
RusCan - Quiet
PruHun - Revenge is Sweet
Ameripan - First Times

GerFra - A Little Problem

4.2K 34 93
Od hetasmutalia

  Germany sighed as he stared at the chaos in the meeting room. "Can't there be some order for once?" He gently pushed Italy away and stood up. "Everybody quiet down! The meeting is starting!" A few grumbles and groans later, and everybody had sat down.

  The German opened his mouth to speak, when he noticed a... problem. A big problem. A faint blush rose in his cheeks and he glanced down at his pants. "Really?? Not now..." He couldn't give a presentation with a boner!

  "Um... England!", he yelled out awkwardly. "Yes?", the Englishman questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I want you to go give an opening statement on the world economy. Then China can go next." Both countries groaned, but England trudged to the front of the room and began talking.

  Germany was trying to focus, but it was a little hard when, to put it bluntly, something else was hard.  He tried shifting positions and pressing down on his crotch, but it wouldn't go away! He glanced up at the countries at the table, sighing with relief as he saw that none were staring at him. Suddenly France turned and looked him dead in the eyes, blinking slowly.

  "Uhhhhh.... why is he looking at me like that?"

  France smirked and chuckled lightly before turning back towards the Englishman giving his presentation. "What the hell?!? Does he know?... Nein, that's impossible, he can't know... he's just being a flirt like always... Ja, that's all it is..."

  Hours seemed to go by until England finished, and even more had crawled by once China was done. In reality, it had only been 25 minutes or so, but the little (ahem, big) problem was still there.

The little flirtatious glances France was sending him didn't help. It also didn't help that Germany had a small... minuscule... barely existent... crush on the French nation.

  "Yo, earth to Germany!!"

  America's voice cut through Germany's thoughts, and he realized everybody was staring at him expectedly.

  "Haha, get it? Earth to Germany? Because all the countries are waiting?? Get it??"

  Germany narrowed his eyes at the American. "Very funny. I've decided that we're going to have to reschedule this meeting - there is important business that has... come up. I must attend to it."

  The other countries seemed quite eager to leave, and began to pack up their belongings without questioning him.

  As the countries exited, France slowly stood up and stretched. Germany winced, trying to avoid staring at him, and started to shuffle papers together.

  "So... Germany...", came the dreaded flirtatious tone from the Frenchman behind him.

  "...Yes?"

  "What has... come up, as you said? You don't seem to be in too big of a hurry..."

Germany felt his face beginning to flush instantly. "Great..."

"I... um..."

France raised an eyebrow as Germany stuttered.

"I have a huge boner!", Germany suddenly blurted out, his whole face going red.

He sat down awkwardly as France stared at him.

"Huh. I didn't actually expect you to actually tell me the truth," France said with a hint of amusement to his voice.

Germany's eyes widened. "How did you know-"

"I could see it in your face. You totally panicked the second it came up," said the Frenchman with a giggle.

  Germany chuckled slightly, trying to ignore the feelings rising in his chest - and somewhere else.

  France had taken several paces towards Germany, and was now right beside him. He laid a hand lightly on the German's shoulder.

  "Can I take a seat... here?"

  "Please... I mean... y-yes," Germany stammered, licking his lips.

France sat in Germany's lap, facing the German nation. Germany gulped as Francis put his arms around his neck.

"Do you want me to have a little fun with you...? Help you with your... problem?", France purred in Germany's ear.

Frozen, the larger man simply nodded. France hummed teasingly and began rubbing his crotch against Germany, his hips moving in a circular motion.

  Involuntarily, Germany moaned as he felt his bulge tighten. France giggled and began softly moaning as he began grinding Germany.

  "Oh, ja... just like that," Germany moaned.

  Francis continued moaning quietly as he buried his face in Germany's neck.

  "Oh mon dieu, you're so hard, I can feel you... ngh.. I want you inside of me..."

  Beginning to thrust upwards, Germany wrapped his arms around France. "I want to pound your ass...", he growled, feeling his dominant side coming out. He wanted to fuck France until he screamed.

"Fuck...", Germany muttered, his crotch beginning to hurt. He began to unbutton his pants, and France quickly slipped a hand down there to unzip them.

France began kissing Germany's jawline, moaning as he did so. Germany grabbed France's chin with a hand and kissed him roughly. The Frenchman was no longer swirling his hips around, and had instead moved onto quickly thrusting in rhythm with Germany.

Germany got to work with sucking on France's neck, causing the Frenchman to dig his fingers into the back of Germany's neck.

"Oh.. oui... just like that...", France moaned, causing Germany to become even more turned on.

Germany moved his sucking upwards to right below France's ear. "You like that?", he asked as he flicked his tongue onto France's ear.

"Oh yes, I love it.... m-more..."

"Moan louder for me," Germany demanded before continuing to suck and bite the Frenchman's neck.

"Nngh! Just like that!", France moaned loudly, slipping into an even heavier, thicker French accent.

  With a hand currently rubbing France's back, Germany slid it down into his pants and began rubbing it around France's entry.

  "Oui... finger me...", came a low moan.

  Germany inserted a finger, and France quickly began moving up and down.

  Germany moved his other hand up to France's face and put a thumb beside his mouth. Francis quickly caught on and began sucking his thumb, moaning softly as he did so.

  "Oh yes...", Germany mumbled as France's tongue swirled around his thumb. He inserted another finger into the French nation, which resulted in a high pitched squeak from France and faster bouncing as well.

  "Oh please, I want your dick in me!", France cried out as Germany began to wiggle his fingers around.

Germany quickly took his fingers out. "Get on the table. Lay on your back," he ordered.

A smirk appeared once more on France's face. "Oui Monsieur...", he whispered in Germany's ear. France got off of Germany's lap and pulled his pants down slowly, with Germany frozen in the chair.

"Mmm...", France hummed as he rubbed his crotch with his hands, and then began to pull his underwear down. "Do you like?", France asked with a glint in his eyes.

Germany moaned. "Oh, yes..."

"Shit," Germany thought, "how does he do this to me...?"

Germany stood up as France got on the table and fully removed both his pants and his underwear, revealing his rock-hard dick.

He looked up to see France still sitting up on the table, slowly stroking his own cock. Germany smirked when he saw a desperate look in France's eyes. He took off his shirt as well and sauntered over to France, who was eye level with him.

France leaned in and kissed Germany gently, slipping his tongue inside his mouth. Germany's hands went directly to France's ass and began squeezing what he could as their tongues swirled around in one another's mouth.

Germany pulled away and looked France in the eyes. "Lay on your back and put your legs apart."

France blinked at him and smiled before slowly taking his shirt off, throwing it to the side, and began to lay down.

Germany, remembering something suddenly, reached over to his bag and pulled out lube.

"Naughty, naughty...", France mumbled as he gazed in Germany's direction.

Germany chuckled as he coated two of his fingers in lube. He bent down slightly and moaned as he saw France's ass there, all for him. He stuck a finger inside France again.

"Agh! Oh, yes! Oui!", came a surprised reaction from France.

The German nation quickly thrusted it in and out before adding another. France was now loudly moaning and squirming.

Germany took his fingers out and licked France's entrance, resulting in France gasping and twitching.

"Nnn, fuck...", France moaned as Germany began flicking his tongue in and out of France.

Eventually he stopped and stood back up. He coated his cock in lube while stroking it, and also put some on France.

"Fuck me!", France moaned suddenly as he stroked his own dick.

"I'm going to fucking pound you...", Germany growled as he lined his dick up with France's ass. He slowly inserted, and the French nation let out a loud, low moan.

Germany gave France a few seconds to adjust. "You can go," France panted out as he gazed up at Germany.

Right away, Germany began quickly thrusting into him, causing the table to move slightly and creak. Their moans mixed in harmony as Germany rammed into France.

"Do you like it? Huh?", Germany asked as he continued to thrust, putting his hands on France's legs.

"Ohh... Oui...", came the moaning reply.

Germany continued fucking France, and he could already feel himself growing closer. France now had his eyes closed, and he was moaning loudly. One hand was digging into the table, and the other was jerking his own cock quickly.

With a grunt, Germany slipped his hands underneath France's back and began lifting. France quickly caught on and sat up, leaning against Germany's chest and shoulder as Germany wrapped his arms around him.

Germany kept thrusting as he stumbled back into a chair. France began moving up and down as well, his moans quickening.

  "Ah.. fuck, I'm getting close...", Germany moaned.

  France said nothing; he only moaned into Germany's neck and seemed to be drooling.

  "Do you like my huge cock in you?", Germany questioned.

  "Oui...", France moaned as he rode Germany.

  "Do you want my cum?", growled Germany as he thrusted harder. "Do you want it?"

  France lifted his head and looked the German nation in the eyes. His face was flushed and his hair bounced with each thrust.

  "Oh yes Monsieur... I want your cum to squirt deep inside me...", he moaned. "I'm getting close too," France gasped out.

  Germany let out a low moan at France's words. He was on the verge of an orgasm now.

  "Scheisse... I'm going to cum!", he moaned, throwing his head back.

  Small gasps came from France. "M-me too- Ngh!" Suddenly cum squirted from France's dick. "Ngh... chouette alors!", France moaned.

  Germany began moaning louder, and his thrusting increased. France was drooling excessively now, and it dripped onto his own dick.

  This only further turned Germany on. "Yes- yes! Oh ja, I'm cumming! Agh!" He let out a long, low moan as cum poured out of his cock and into France.

  "Ouhhh...", France groaned. "Yes, oh yes..."

  Germany stopped thrusting, panting. France quickly got off of Germany, and cum dripped out of his ass onto Germany's dick.

  France chuckled and got to his knees, sucking Germany's dick.

  "Ah, fuck!", Germany moaned, not expecting that.

  The French nation easily deepthroated Germany, his head bobbing up and down and swirling around as he cleaned off Germany's cock. He pulled back and licked the tip for a moment before standing back up.

  Germany stared at France's cock momentarily. "Come here," he finally commanded.

  France smirked and chuckled before bending over to where he was once again eye to eye with the German man.

  "It's my turn to be dominant," he purred.

  Germany blushed and nodded, not wanting to argue - not to mention that he wanted France to fuck him as well.

France spread his legs apart so he could stand over Germany's lap with his dick at mouth level. Germany eagerly began sucking, and France put his hands on the German's head.

Germany closed his eyes as he gagged slightly. "Open your eyes," France said. "And look up at me."

Germany did so, his blue eyes staring up at France. He felt pleased as France moaned at that sight, and the Frenchman began to thrust into his throat, facefucking him.

Germany gagged several more times but maintained eye contact with France. With each gag, France moaned.

He eventually pulled out, and turned to face the other way. His ass was now in Germany's face.

"Eat me out again," came the demand.

Germany grabbed his ass and spread it apart as France placed his hands on the table for support.

With his tongue, Germany began licking France's entrance once more before sticking his tongue inside him. France was moaning louder now.

Something suddenly dawned on Germany as he ate out France. "Mein Gott, I'm probably going to be cumming twice in one go!"

As he pondered on that thought, France eventually turned around to face Germany again.

"Stand up, mon amour."

Germany did so, and France quickly embraced him and began kissing him, tongue and all. Germany gasped as France licked his jawline several times before sticking his tongue back into his mouth.

Germany barely even noticed that France was stroking their dicks together as he made out. Suddenly France backed away and reached for the bottle of lube.

  "Bend over," he ordered as he applied the lube.

  Germany nodded and bent over the table, slightly nervous. He had never really bottomed before... and France wasn't exactly lacking in size.

  As the French nation came up behind him, Germany involuntarily tended up, resulting in a chuckle from France.

  "Don't be scared...", he mumbled as he leaned over Germany, kissing the back of his neck. Germany's cock twitched as he felt France's own dick up against his ass.

  "I'm very gentle," France murmured into Germany's ear before giving it light nibbles and kisses.

  Germany blushed at the tender voice the Frenchman used.

  France stood up straight and put a finger inside the German nation.

  "Mmnn... ohh...", Germany moaned as France moved it in and out, fingering him gently.

  The fingering went on for several minutes, and soon Germany was nearly screaming with both pleasure and desire. "Oh, give me more!", he moaned out loudly, any shame he had gone.

  France giggled and knelt down, then began to eat out Germany's ass - very well, might he add. France's tongue swirled around inside him as he sucked around the entrance.

  Just when Germany though France would never finish, the French nation planted a quick kiss on Germany's ass cheek and stood up, quickly putting his cock inside Germany.

  "Mm- Ah!" Germany let out a surprised gasp at the unexpected pain and dick inside him.

  France laughed. "I find it better to get it over with quickly," he purred out as he began to thrust.

  Pleasure coursed through the German man.  "Harder, harder!", he begged, caring about nothing other than getting fucked at the moment.

  France's thrusts quickened and he began moaning as well. Germany had his face resting on the table, and he moaned shamelessly out into the world.

  "Ohhh!! Ohh, yes!! Harder, harder! Oh, ja..."

  Germany was once again growing close to an orgasm. Happiness flooded him with at the idea of cumming twice in one day with Francis - let alone being the sole reason France would be cumming twice that day as well.

  "Merde... oh merde.. I'm close...", France whimpered before slapping Germany's ass, only resulting in a louder moan from the German.

  Soon they were both loudly moaning together again as they neared climax.

  "Agh-!", Germany managed to moan out as cum came from his cock.

  "Oh! Oh! Oh!!", France moaned as he came inside of Germany, continuing to thrust. Germany let out a low moan as France kept thrusting and as cum filled him up.

He quickly pulled out with a groan, stroking his cock. "Mon dieu.. oh... so good..."

Germany turned around to look at France as the Frenchman groaned and rubbed his cock. Germany put a finger in his own ass momentarily, wiggling it around.

France chuckled and leaned over him again, grinding against his ass. "You're very good at being submissive for such a powerful man...", he murmured with a laugh.

With a smile, Germany turned around and kissed France. "How could I not be submissive when it's you?", he said softly. A blush grew on France's face as Germany continued.

"I've had feelings for you for quite some time now... I have fantasies about you. I imagine you bent over, with my dick inside you. I imagine me gagging on your huge cock. I imagine our tongues in one another's mouths..."

Germany whispered these words in France's ear before nibbling gently on it.

"Ah... I knew you had feelings for me, but not to that extent..."

Germany laughed softly. "Well, now you know."

"I have fantasies of you too," France mumbled. "Your cock inside me... your strong arms holding me... me riding your face... my cum dripping from inside you..."

Now Germany was blushing as well. "Well, it seems that some of our fantasies came true today."

France smiled. "We should make the rest come true sometime soon."

"Yes," Germany mumbled in agreement before beginning to lick France's neck. The moans that came from the man made Germany crave for it all over again.

A satisfied "ahh," came from the Frenchman as Germany sucked and licked his neck. Germany eventually pulled back, and the two of them silently gazed into each other's eyes for a moment.

  France smiled. "I suppose we should get dressed."

  Germany sighed. "I suppose."

  The two of them separated and began to pull their clothes on.

  Taking a deep breath, Germany looked back up at France as he buttoned his pants. "Ah, Francis?"

  "Hmm?"

  Germany gulped. "Would you care to go to my place tonight?"

  A faint smile formed on France's face. "I would be delighted."

{Vote, comment, and leave requests!}

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
584K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.