πƒπžπ¬π­π’π§πžπ || Jay X Nya

By Aquamarine_Igneous

A/n: This was written in 2018. Note that it is highly cringe. It all started from an unexpected breakup. She... More

CHAPTER O N E : Trust
CHAPTER T W O: Heartbreak
CHAPTER T H R E E : Cheer Up
CHAPTER F O U R : Coma
CHAPTER F I V E : Repeat that Again Please?
CHAPTER S I X : Reolo what?
CHAPTER S E V E N : Gang Leader?
CHAPTER E I G H T : The Next Day
CHAPTER N I N E: Urge
CHAPTER T E N : Nya Is Gone
CHAPTER E L E V E N: Everything's Falling Apart
CHAPTER T W E L V E : 2 Years Later..
CHAPTER T H I R T E E N: Hope for an Answer
CHAPTER F O U R T E E N : Revenge Time
CHAPTER F I F T E E N :His Dilemma
CHAPTER S E V E N T E E N : I'm right here
CHAPTER E I G H T E E N : We meet Again
CHAPTER N I N E T E E N : Lost
CHAPTER T W E N T Y : The Rebel is Back
CHAPTER T W E N T Y - O N E : I Hope..
CHAPTER TWENTY - T W O : A way To Remember..
HOLY FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER!
CHAPTER TWENTY - T H R E E : Operation Getting Her Back!
CHAPTER TWENTY - F O U R : The Plan
CHAPTER TWENTY - F I V E : Remember
CHAPTER TWENTY - S I X : A News
OH MY SPINJITZU MASTER!!
CHAPTER TWENTY - S E V E N : Ocean Blue Eyes
CHAPTER TWENTY - E I G H T : Answers
C H A P T E R TWENTY~N I N E: Lost in Thought
C H A P T E R THIRTY: Turn of Events
C H A P T E R THIRTY~ONE: Loss of Lives..
E P I L O G U E
SPOOKS OF NOVEMBER
Mistletoe Wars PT.1
Mistletoe WARS PT.2
🌼🌼🌼

CHAPTER S I X T E E N : What do you seek?

556 23 3
By Aquamarine_Igneous

A/n: So.. This story just entered the Wattys 2017 :3 😂 To be honest I don't know what will happen now.

Lloyd walked back and forth trying to contact Kai. But he was not answering his calls.

He puts back his phone to his pocket and frustratedly growled.

Right now.. They are in the Hospital. By are I mean. He's with the others paying Jay a visit after what happened yesterday.

Lloyd holds the knob but an image of someone flashed in his head.

It was Nya.

He smiles for some reason. A sister image she was for him. He closed his eyes and slapped his face making him grunt in pain and looked serious.

"She's not Nya." He whispered to himself. As he opened the door. Jay was awake. As Cole gave Lloyd a look.

"You missed every moment everytime Lloyd." Cole greeted in an insulting manner.

The Green Ninja puffed out his cheeks and rolled his eyes.

But.. Jay's already awake.

"Where's Nya?" He asked with a smile. The group where confused as they exchanged Looks.

"Jay. She's not Nya." Cole smiled awkwardly. As he refused.

"Yes she is." He sounded a little hurt as tears suddenly got into his eyes.

He still couldn't accept that she's gone.

"Come on Jay.. You're getting out of this hospital soon." Said Seliel with a frown. And then.. A doctor came in.

"Mister Walker?" She called. And then she has everyone's attention.

Diana's (Nya) POV
I walked through the streets of Ninjago City. I've never seen such place like it before.

You know why?

Isolated. Isolated in a mansion hiding for training. Revenge.

Revenge is what my brother seek.

So Do I..

Yesterday.. It was such a confusing event.

I was wearing what I wore what since yesterday. Yes.. I haven't take a bath. My stupid brother of mine have a plan but the problem is??

He didn't even provided me some where to stay! What the Underworld.

As I walked with my hands inside my pockets. Things felt really familiar here.

Its like I've been in this very place before.

I looked up..

And there was a massive size of statue infront of me. Surprisingly.. It looked like this Robot yesterday.

The one who tapped my shoulders.

They look extremely familiar. But.. I don't recall meeting them.

As i walked around.. I saw a little TV with this man hologrammed in it.

I walked closely to take a look. And then..

It Talked! I flinched for a second.

This was the guy in the Tv whom invented various of things.

"Uh... Where does the Ninja Live?" It looked like it had information for some reason?

I don't know why but I just know it.

The man showed a floating temple and some Old man images that made my head felt a little dizzy.

Gee.. What was that.

He was discussing me various of things. Of course I listen carefully. As it ended. I turned my back to explore this big park? I don't know what to call it.

It was cold. The skies where a little grey. I guess its because its Fall.

I looked back at the Titanium Statue. I sat on one of the benches and stared at it. It felt very familiar as it was really bothering me like heck what is going on.

"We're proud that you get to fight alongside with us Zane."

I looked around. It was a random thought in my head? What was that?

"Huh. Why the heck are you wearing thin clothes? Its Fall." Someone complained behind as I was startled and turn around.

When I did.. He looked shock and pale.

My feet are cold.

"N-nya.." That name again! Damn it bothers me so Much! Always calls me Nya for a reason.

"Will you Ninja stop calling me that name!?" I glared at him angrily as he shook his head. And sighed.

"Sorry.. You just look like her." He said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. He took out a small pouch from his pocket. It was his Wallet.

Opening it.. Seeing a picture of a...

The Ninja Team..

"That Short Haired Girl in the middle looks exactly like you.." He pointed out as I stare at the picture.

He's right. The Girl looks exactly Like ME!?

"But she's gone." He closes it and puts back into his pocket. As he took off his jacket and started walking away.

"Wait!" I said to stop him. He gave me his Jacket. And I was a little confused? I wasn't really that Cold.. Except my feet.

"Who are you? Are you one of the Ninja?" I said. He stopped and paused. He turned his head and something flashed in my head.

"Kai Smith." He said.

Kai...

That voice again..

"Hey.. What's yours?" He asked.

I slowly opened my mouth as I stutter.

"D-diana." I replied. He smiled at me for a moment and then he continued to walk.

"H-hey!! Wait a minute!!" I ran up to catch up to him as he slowly walked.

I stood infront of him blocking his way.

"I'm a busy Guy Diana.. I need to go." He frowned at me as I stared into his eyes.

Sadness.. Is what he feels..

"Why did you.. Left the Ninja Team?" I asked. I need information?

Or I'm just reeeaally curious..

"I don't want to be anymore.. I have lost my motivation to do so." He answered straightforwardly not even to bother looking at me straight in the eyes.

"There's more than that.. I know it."

Again.. He looked away from me and kept his silence for a while. Until.. He smirks fakely and blurted..

"I lost my Flame.. My Flames are broken. I can't make a spark without seeing her smile anymore. And hearing her voice." He answered. Tears started forming into his eyes.

"Who's that Her?" I asked.. I don't know why.. But I'm having a soft side with this guy. I feel really comfortable.

"She's my sister."
"She's the one and only Nya Smith."

Nya Smith

Nya Smith

Nya Smith

Nya Smith

You're Nya Smith..

My vision starts to blur a little and i feel really dizzy. My legs felt a little wobbly or uncontrollable.

I clutched my head

"Hey! You alright?" He asked. His face wasn't that clear in my sight.

And before i know what.

I collapsed in the middle of a Park? With a stranger.

A/n: I entered this Book to the Wattys 2017 THANK you guys so much for your support. If sometimes i don't reply to comments. I'm really sorry bout that.

Anyways!

N I N J A G O !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 226 6
alive /Ι™ΛˆlʌΙͺv/ adjective (of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead. --- Coming home from a day at your college to find six random people whisp...
3.4K 140 13
You know what it's like in Ninjago... Ninjago is safe for only a while and the ninja have to fight a villain... Well...? What if this 'villain' was a...
74.5K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
19.2K 480 12
(I only own the plot none of the Ninjago characters and this is basically a AU) Cole is the alpha of his pack and has lived in luxury his whole life...