Digimon Tamers (Tiffany Scrip...

By jail251

Tiffany Jane is twevele years old. Ever sinse she was a little girl she is used to getting her way. Her dad w... More

Ep 1: Daddy's little princess
Ep 2: The Mystery Continues
Ep 3: Bunny goes Wild
Ep 4: Video game errors
Ep 5: Dream a little Dream
Ep 6: Burning Fox
Ep 7: Unground Tunnel
Ep 8: A broken mind
Ep 9: The girl with purple hair
Ep 10: Return to Rookie
Ep 11: Tiffany's partner
Ep 12: Dark Warriors
Ep 13: Friendship at stake
Ep 14: Shattered
Ep 15: The blue card is key!
Ep 17: Snake train
Ep 18: Robotic chicken
Contest extended
Contest Ended!
Episode 19: An Angel is born
Where have I been???
Episode 20 Beach trip
Ep 21: Bunny in Armor
Ep 22: Mystical Fox
Ep 23: Impmon is my friend!
Ep 24: Impmon is my friend part 2
Ep 25: Please Leomon!
Ep 26: War of the Ultimate (5 k read special)
Songs
Pansamon Info (So far)
Blaine's Gatomon info
Epipamon (info so far)

Ep 16: Memories return

387 10 7
By jail251

Digimon Tamers
Digimon and characters are owned by Toeianimation
I only own Tiffany and Pansamon (including his evos)
This is a fan made script

(Park) 

"I can't believe you guys were telling us the truth!" Kazu shouted between Takato and Tiffany. 

Tiffany sweat dropped. "You guys just freaked out when you saw Guilmon. You couldn't just wait to see that he wasn't a monster." 

Kenta crossed his arms over his chest. "Well...it was dark. And we couldn't really see anything." He mumbled. 

Kazu nodded to agree with him. Kazu pointed at the blonde hair girl. "I bet you were terrified when you met your first digimon." 

Tiffany shook her head. "I wasn't really terrified. I met Calumon at the mall..." Tiffany trailed off she didn't tell her friends that she had come from a parallel world. Nor did she wanted to. They would have called her crazy. "I was more interested in trying to show someone that digimon existed...I wasn't really scared of digimon until Tapirmon tried to hurt me." She whispered. 

Jeri's eyes grew wide as she stared at Tapirmon, in Tiffany's arms. "Tapirmon tried to hurt you?" she asked. 

Takato look over at the blonde hair girl. "I don't think you haven't told me that story yet." He frowns. "Now that I think about it, I don't think you ever told me how you met Tapirmon." 

Tiffany frowns as she sat down on the ground. She held Tapirmon closed to her chest. Her friends stared at her waiting to see if she would tell her story. 

WarGrowlmon stood behind them. The ultimate digimon didn't really seem interested in the story. He looked like he was trying to stay awake for the most part. 

"Takato I do believe I told you and Henry how a digimon attacked me. And that is how Blaine and I met. He protected me from Tapirmon." She reminded him.

Takato nodded. "Oh yeah, you seem really depressed that day. You didn't even seem like you wanted to stalk Henry and I- I mean..." Takato trailed off.

Tiffany stared at him angrily, and then sighed. "Yes...I did try to prove digimon existence and tried to make them come off as dangerous. And I feel that's one of the major reasons why Tapirmon came after me. Tapirmon came from the digital world, from the grand council, Tapirmon hasn't really told me everything yet about the grand council. But supposedly they are digimon who end the life's of people who have dark hearts. Tapirmon accused me of allowing my heart to be surrounded in darkness, and that their was no way for me to change. He put me under a deep sleep where I relived moments of my life to show how I first started to allow darkness into my heart. I had hurt one of my best friends...and I don't think she will ever forgive me...but that's besides the point. Blaine saved me from Tapirmon...and Tapirmon was taken away from us in a portal of ice." 

Kazu raised an eyebrow. "A portal of ice?" 

"IceDevimon" Takato exclaimed in surprise. 

Tiffany nodded. "I was on my way after hanging out with everyone when IceDevimon kidnapped me and threw me in a cell. I had met Tapirmon once again, and found out that he was sent to the human world with IceDevimon to find me and bring me to justice. But IceDevimon had other plans. He wanted Rika to be his tamer, he wanted to end me in front of Rika to show his true power to her. His true attentions of making Rika his tamer, was to use her powers against the grand council and take over." 

Jeri frowns. "That's terrible." 

Takato nodded. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that." 

Tiffany smiled softly. "It's okay goggle boy." She teased. "I'm just glad that Tapirmon and I were able to become partners...I don't have to feel like I'm worthless. I'm part of a team." 

Takato shook his head. "You aren't worthless Tiffany, you are always there for Guilmon and I. I don't know what I would do without you." 

Tiffany blushed and look away from the brown hair boy. 

Kazu and Kenta snickered. 

"Does that mean you have feelings for Tiffany?" Kazu asked. 

Takato blushed. "I was just saying that she was just a good friend, that's all." He exclaimed quickly. 

Jeri giggled. "I don't know Takato. You and Tiffany always hang out with one another. You know, I don't remember the last time I haven't seen you both apart." She added. She held up her puppet. "Takato and Tiffany sitting in the tree, K...I...S...S...I...N...G" She sang using her puppet. 

"Real mature guys." He mumbled. 

WarGrowlmon stared at Takato. "Takato?" 

Takato looked over at WarGrowlmon. "Yeah,bud?" 

"Does that mean Tiffany is my mommy, and your my daddy?" he asked confused. 

Takato's face burned more. "Okay this has got to stop!" He yelled as he flailed his arms. 

This caused Kazu, Kenta, and Jeri to laugh. 

WarGrowlmon yawned. "I'm tired Takatomon, I'm going to sleep." He mumbles. The ultimate level digimon lay down on the ground and closed his eyes. 

Tiffany got up from the ground and look over at the others. "I guess, I will be going home soon." She whispered. 

"Oh come on, we have so many questions." Kazu whined. "We want to become tamers too." 

Kenta nodded to agree with him. "Could it be any digimon. Do we just have to run up to a random digimon and ask?" 

Takato shook his head. "I don't think it would be a good idea. Definitely with all those digimon that are coming through the digital field. They are not good digimon." he added. 

"They could be like IceDevimon, all they want to use a human for is to make them stronger, and when your purpose has been met. They will probably get rid of you." 

Kenta shivered. "You mean they would kill us?" he asked in a terrified voice. 

Jeri shook her head. "I wouldn't imagine Guilmon hurting any of us." 

"Yeah, Guilmon wouldn't even hurt a fly" Takato added. 

Just as Takato says this WarGrowlmon cried out in the sleep. 

"No...leave Guilmon alone." He cried. 

"Oh looks like WarGrowlmon is having a nightmare." Tiffany whispered. "Let me try to wake Tapirmon up. Maybe he can give him a good dream instead-" 

Before she finished her sentence WarGrowlmon got to his feet and faced towards Kazu and Kenta. 

"What is he doing?" kenta asked. 

"He looks like he is still asleep." 

"Leave Guilmon alone! Automic blaster!" he roared. 

Kazu and Kenta ran away as WarGrowlmon chased after them. 

"This is bad..." Takato whispered. 

"We should try to wake WarGrowlmon up." Jeri suggested. 

"Good idea, I will try to wake up Tapirmon." 

Jeri and Takato nodded and raced after WarGrowlmon. 

Tiffany started to shake Tapirmon back and forth. "Wake up Tapirmon! We really need your right now!" She shouted. 

(Hospital)

Julia frowned as she sat in the hospital bed. Next door she could hear people talking rather loudly. Two of them had told her that they were her parents.

But she had memories of them whatsoever. She didn't want to hurt them by saying that. But she didn't want to lie to them either.

"I'm sorry Mrs. And Mr Glare we have done some testing on your daughter's brain and it only looks like it's going to get worse." The doctor informed them.

"Isn't their anything we can do?" A male voice asked. "A medication that she could take...couldn't something trigger her memory?"

The doctor sighed. "Sadly no. I wish I could tell you both some good news. But your daughter's brain is deteriorating. In a matter of days or even months. It could be possible that she won't even realize she is alive anymore. And even in extreme cases, she will forget how to breathe."

A woman was heard beginning to cry.

"What are our options doctor?" The male voice asked once again.

"Well your first option is to put her in a mental hospital. Once there she will be put on life support. She will be probably forced feed, or be feed through a tube. Plus they will offer oxygen. And your second option is to let life run it's course. But it's mostly likely her brain will go into a shut down."

"This is all my fault..." The male voice whispered. "I should've found medicine...or some sort of cure before it got this bad...and now my little girl is going to pay that price..." He said in a hurt voice.

"Mr. Glare, have hope. You did mention something that can trigger her memory. Even how bad her brain is now. Their is still a slim possibility that something can trigger her memories to return. It is a small change. But it is still possible." The doctor reassured him.

A knock was heard at Julia's door. The purple hair girl turned her head to the door. "Hello?" She asked aloud. She was thinking it could possibly be that blonde hair girl, and brown hair girl again. They might have return with that boy who said he was her brother. They probably wanted to check up on her.

The door open and it was none of those three. Instead it was a nurse. She a surgical mask over her face. Her eyes were a deep piercing silver, and hair was long and white. She wore a nurse hat on top of her head, a nurse gown and white dress shoes. She walked in with a wheelchair.

"Hello Julia." The woman whispered in a cheerful tone. "I was thinking that it might be a good idea of getting you out of this cramp room. So maybe you could get some fresh air. Would you like that?" The nurse asked.

Julia looked unsure for a second. But she nodded. She got up from her bed and sat down in the wheelchair.

"Okay we should take a short walk around the hospital and you then can go to bed." The nurse informed her.

Julia was now sitting in the wheelchair. The nurse stood right behind her. Pushing her wheelchair down the halls. They had just come from the third floor. 

"So Miss, Glare how are you feeling today?" The nurse asked.

Julia shrugged. "I guess...I'm doing okay." She mummbled.

"That is really great to hear. Are you having any allergies? Sneezing or coughing?"

Julia shook her head.

"I'm perfectly fine."

The nurse nods and pushes her out of the hospital.

The moon was high in the night sky. It's rediate glow casting onto the two of them.

"What a beautiful night..." Julia whispered. A small smile appeared on her lips. "And I can see the stars." The purple hair girl pointed into the sky. "Their's my favorite star! The north star"

The woman chuckled. "It sounds like you just got one of your memories back." She said cheerfully.

Julia frowned as she placed a hand on her forehead. Did I really just remember something? "If I was able to remember what my favorite star was...do you think my other memories might come back as well?" She asked hopefully to the nurse.

The nurse didn't say anything right away. Her eyes focus on the stars above them. "I wouldn't think so. The doctor told me your brain is fair too gone to come back. Your memories will probably all go away." She murmors to her.

Julia frowns. "Oh..." She whispered weakly. " I just thought...maybe their was just a chance..."

"Oh Julia dear, don't get your hopes up." The nurse said in a doubtful tone. "You will probably end up in a mental hospital. Your brain will be so far gone dear, that you would be considered a vegetable. You won't even remember your own name."

Julia's heart seem to break. "I won't...remember anything?" She asked tearfully.

The nurse shook her head. "I believe not..." She said sadly as she continue to walk down the sidewalk away from the hospital.

Julia put her hands in her lap. As she look down sadly. "Is...there anything I could do?" She asked quickly.

The nurse shook her head. "I believe not- wait a second." Her voice sounded like she had just gotten an idea. "I have a friend who might be able to help you. They only live a few miles away. And we would only be away from the hospital for about ten minutes. Would you like to give the chance that they might be able to cure you?"

Julia bit her lip. A flash of a memory of those two people in her room came into her mind. The people who said they were her parents.

The woman who said she was her mother, had similar purple hair as her. Her hair was long and passed her shoulders. Her eyes were a cheerful hazel. She had worn a white sleeve shirt, black slacks, and white dress shoes. The woman had tears streaming down her face when she had embrace her.

But she couldn't remember this woman. She was a stranger to her.

The man was no diffrent. He had short green hair. With a five o clock shadow on his face. His eyes were a dark hazel. He wore a black Nike t-shirt, tan shorts, and black sneakers.  When that man looked at her, a tight frown was on his face. Julia could see that the man blamed himself for her losing her memories.

They had wanted to know if she remembered them. But she apologized to the two of them, and said she couldn't.

Julia remembered seeing the pain on both of their faces. She wanted to remember. She wanted to tell them, that she was sorry for ever forgetting them. And most importantly she wanted to remember who she was.

Julia nodded towards the nurse. "If your friend could help me. I would want to go visit them."

The nurse smiled. "I promise deary. You will remember everything in no time."

She continue to push Julia's wheelchair down the sidewalk. The hospital is no where in sight now.

Pansamon quickly followed after the two. "Where is that nurse taking Julia?" He asked aloud.

The white haired woman slowly looked behind her. And the panther digimon quickly hid behind a lamp pole.

When the nurse couldn't see anything out of the ordinary she turn her head back around and continue pushing Julia down the sidewalk.

Pansamon barred his fangs. "I don't know...but I smell a digimon scent from that lady. I feel like she is taking Julia somewhere...so a digimon could attack her."

The panther digimon bawled his fists. "I won't let that happen." He growled as he raced after the two.

(Henry)

Henry frowned as he walked down the sidewalk towards his apartment.

In his arms he held Terriermon. The rabbit digimon was still passed out from the fight with Mihiramon.

"I can't believe Guilmon was able to reach the ultimate level stage." He whispered out loud.

A flashback appeared in his head.

"We haven't finished yet. Growlmon is still willing to fight and as long as I'm still breathing I'll be right there by his side." Takato narrowed his eyes.

He grabs his D-power and puts his other hand on top of his cards.

"It's time to use the power that brought us here in the first place!" He shouted.

A card under his hand glows blue and he takes it.

"Are you guys ready? Cause we're gonna do this even if you're not."

Everyone's eyes grew wide.

"He's got the card." Henry whispered.

"Okay, I'm with ya." Rika nodded.

"Whatever that card does. I'm right behind you." Blaine informed him.

"You can do it Takato." Tiffany reassured him.

Takato stands up.

"That's more like it, this battle"

He holds up the shining blue card.

"Has only just begun!" Takato holds up his D-power. "Digi-Modify!" He swipes the card through his D-power. "Matrix Digivolution!"

(End of flashback)

"If any of us, wants to make our digimon, digivovle to the ultimate stage...we have to find out how to get those blue cards." He whispered to himself.

He looks down at Terriermon. The rabbit digimon eyes were closed shut, and he was breathing slowly.

"Ultimate level digimon are no joke...it just makes me worry...when that day comes. That day we all face a mega level digimon."

(Blaine)

The green haired boy walked into the hospital. Salamon was in his arms. The puppy like digimon had her eyes closed and small wounds covered her body.

"I'm sorry Salamon...I should've known that wouldn't have worked."

The green haired boy frowned. "Plus, what happens if their was a chance that I would have forced you to dark digivovle...that's happen before on the show...I don't know if it would happen in real life...I...I just didn't think."

A image of Gatomon being struck by Samurai Tiger Tail attack flashed in his mind.

"If I wasn't foolish...you would be okay. I should've known that we had no idea how ultimate digivoultion works yet. But instead I just worried about being the hero, and protecting my friends..."

Blaine walked over to an elevator and pressed a button.

The elevator doors shut and the elevator started to raise towards the third floor.

The green haired boy leaned up against the wall and continue to frown.

When the doors open in front of him. He would have not expected what came next.

"Where is my daughter?!" A familiar male voice shouted angrily.

Blaine quickly ran over to the voice to see his father yelling at a doctor.

The doctor stood puzzled. "I have no idea sir. She was here a few minutes ago. It could be possible that she got up. And left the hospital without anyone seeing her."

Blaine's eyes grew wide. His sister was missing. They had no idea where she was.

His mother sat in a chair in the corner. Her hands over her face as she sobbed uncontrollably.

"Are their cameras in this hospital?" Blaine asked outloud.

The doctor and his parents looked over at him.

The doctor nodded. "Your right. We might be able to see what happen here." He announced.

The doctor lead the three of them into the security office.

The doctor stood next to the security personal.

The man sitting at the desk was an elderly man.

"Okay, Julia Glare was last seen in her room. Room B24 at, hmm let's say eight o clock at night."

The elderly man nodded and started to key in information on the computer in front of them. The computer screen started to rewind. Until Julia was shown sitting in her bed.

The purple hair girl was looking over at the wall. A sad look was across her face. She suddenly looked up from the wall and stared at the door. The girl mouthed "Hello?" and the door to the room opened. 

A nurse stood at the doorway with a wheelchair. 

The doctor frowned. "Why would Julia need assistance with a wheelchair? All of our nurses know that she could walk find on her own." He whispers to himself. 

Blaine's mother stared at the doctor. "Do you recognize that woman?" she asked hopefully. 

The doctor stared quietly at the nurse on the video monitor in front of them. "I don't want to alarm any of you...but I have no memory of who she is. I have never seen this woman working here, for the entire ten years I have worked here." he informed them. 

My father gritted his teeth. "Well do something about it, get my daughter back." he spat angrily. 

The doctor nodded and turned to the security personal. We are under code yellow, call the authorities. We need to see if we can find any records on that woman in the video. She might be another patient  who dressed up as the nurse and kidnapped Julia." He exclaimed. 

The security guard nodded. "On it boss." He picked up the phone and started to dial some numbers. 

My father turned to the nurse. "How long can this take?" 

The doctor sighed. "I have no idea, that woman can be anywhere by now with your daughter. I have no idea what her plans are. But we will do everything we can do to get Julia back safely." he reassured him. 

My mother touched my shoulder and gestured for me to follow her out of the room. Once we were outside she closed the door and turned to me. "I have a feeling that woman is not part of our world." 

I stared at my mother in disbelief. "What do you mean mom?" I asked. 

My mom shook her head. "I have watch digimon with you and sister before. That may have been a television show. But I know Pansamon, and Salamon are real. In the show digimon would try to disguise themselves in the real world to get around. And I have a bad feeling that woman is a digimon. You need to find Julia before that digimon does anything terrible to her. Please promise that you will find her." She cried. 

"I promise mom. I will be back before you know it." 

Blaine quickly walked away from her. As he did so, he pulled out his cell phone of his pocket. While still holding Salamon in his right arm. He turn his cell phone on, and looked through his contacts, he found Takato's name and clicked call. 

The phone rang a couple of times. And someone picked up. 

An adult woman spoke. 

"Hello" 

"Hi, my name is Blaine Glare, I'm a friend of Takato. Is he home right now?" Blaine asked. 

"No, Takato hasn't made it home yet. He's probably still out with his friends. Would you like me to let him know that you called?" the woman asked. 

"Yes please, can you ask him to call me back as soon as possible?" 

"Will do, now have a good night." 

"You too ma'am." 

Blaine hanged up and clicked Tiffany's name next. 

The phone rang until Tiffany answered her phone. 

"Hello Blaine, what's up?" The blonde girl asked. 

"Julia has been kidnap by a digimon!" Blaine exclaimed. 

"What!? You got to be kidding me." She said in complete shook. "Tell  me everything that happen." 

Blaine informed her everything he found out in the hospital. "I'm now looking through the city, trying to find some clues of where that woman could have taken her. I really need some big help big time." 

Tiffany didn't answer at first. "Keep running! I will try to wake him up." 

Two boys were heard screaming in the background. 

"I'm guessing...you have your own problems?" 

Tiffany sounded a little sad when she spoke. "Yeah...you see after the fight with Mihiramon. Takato, Kazu, Kenta, Jeri, and I decided to go to the park. To hide WarGrowlmon, due to him not being Guilmon at the moment. Everything was fine until WarGrowlmon went to sleep...and that's when he started to have night terrors. And he is chasing Kazu and Kenta around the park in his sleep." 

Blaine sweat dropped. "Well...that doesn't sound good. Couldn't Tapirmon just change WarGrowlmon's dream though?" he asked puzzled.

"He could, but Tapirmon is still passed out from the fight with Mihiramon."  she informed him."I'm still trying to wake him up, while Takato and Jeri are trying to yell at him to wake him up. I have a feeling this might take a while...sorry Blaine." 

"It's okay, I guess I will try to call Henry. I don't know Rika's number. More importantly I don't think she will even help anyway." he mumbles. 

Tiffany sighs. "You can say that again. I feel like Rika would care less." 

"Right, okay I will talk to you later." 

"Talk to you later." 

Blaine smiles and hangs up. 

Blaine goes through his contacts once again, and finds Henry's number. "Hopefully, Henry isn't so busy." He clicks the call button. 

The phone rings and Henry picks up on the second ring. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, Henry this is Blaine." 

Blaine goes on and tells Henry everything that is going on.

"I will meet you at the store on Baker's street." 

"Thank you so much Henry. I really need all the help I can get right now." 

"Don't worry, we will find her." 

(Julia) 

Julia frowned as the nurse stopped pushing the wheelchair. "Um why are we here?" the purple hair girl asked puzzled. She stared around the area where they were in. They were in an abandon soccer stadium. 

The nurse hummed. "You see my friend lives here." She informed her. 

Julia stood up from the wheelchair and stared around at the field she stood on. 

The feild was barren. It was a dusty brown, trash littered the feild in a heep.

"Was this once a football (soccer) feild?' Julia asked.

The nurse didn't answer Julia.

The purple hair girl looked behind her to stare back at the nurse. But the woman was gone. Even the wheelchair was nowhere to be seen.

"Um...hello?" 

"Up here deary!" The nurse yelled.

Julia looks slowly at the scoreboard of the football (soccer) feild. It was probably a good two stories high.

The purple hair girl's eyes grew wide.

"How did you get up there!?" She asked in complete shock.

The nurse smirked as she held out the wheelchair.

"Their is some things you don't know about me Julia." The nurse threw the wheelchair at Julia with a strong throw.

Julia stood petrified as the wheelchair was hurtling towards her.

"Julia!" A male voice shouted.

The purple hair girl felt her feet knocked out from under her. As something tackled her from her left side. When she landed on the ground. She noticed some type of creature was sitting on her chest.

It was a small panther like creature with purple fur. And it had a black tail ring at the end of its tail. It was that creature that woke her up the day before.

"You again." She whispered.

The panther digimon  got off the purple hair girl and stared down at the nurse. The panther digimon bawled his fists.

"Who are you!?" The panther snarled.

The nurse smirked. "Why do you ask?"

The panther barred his fangs. "Cut the act, I know your a digimon. And you plan to hurt Julia."

The woman smiled as she threw off her nurse uniform. Now standing on the scoreboard was what appeared to be a fallen angel like woman.

"I wouldn't have expected a feline like yourself to find out so easily. My name is LadyDevimon I am a fallen angel.  My darkness wave attacks never misses its mark."

The fallen angel digimon stared down at the two in front of her. "A Pansamon. If memories doesn't fail me. Your species are known to be on the verge of good and evil. Easily tempted to join either side, with just a small bit of temptation."

Pansamon narrowed his eyes. "No matter how much you try to tempt me. I will never side with darkness. I will always protect Julia."

LadyDevimon laughed as she held a hand over her mouth. "You say you wish to protect this girl. But she doesn't even remember your name."

Pansamon looked back at the purple hair girl. Julia was shivering in fear as she stared between the two digimon.

"She doesn't even remember you." She spat coldly.

Pansamon pounced towards the scoreboard as darkness covered his body. "I don't care! I will always protect her! I made a promise to her and I will never break it!"

"Shadow Frenzy!" Pansamon slammed into the fallen angel digimon.

But she only chuckled. She slap the panther digimon away from her and the rookie digimon slammed into the ground. "I truly don't understand why you choose to protect her. But no matter. Your choice will be the end of you." She held out a hand as bats started to fly out from behind her. "Darkness Wave!"

Pansamon covered his face with his arms. As the bats started to bite him. He cried out in pain as the bats seem to surround him like a blanket of darkness.

Julia stared worridly at the panther digimon. She had no memory of who he was. But he was still willing to protect her from that demon.

(Blaine)

Blaine was waiting patiently. He still held a sleeping Salamon in his arms.

"Blaine!"

The green haired boy looked up to see Henry running over to him.

"Henry, thanks for coming."

The fourteen year old nodded. "Don't mention it. Do you have any idea where Julia could be?" He asked.

Blaine shook his head. "I have no idea. "

Henry sighed. "Julia could be anywhere for all we know. Wait..." He turns to look at Blaine. "Do you by any chance have her D-power?" He asked hopefully.

Blaine eyes grew wide. "I didn't even think about that." Blaine pulled out the purple D-power. Henry quickly took the D-power and pressed a button.

A screen appeared in front of them allowing them to see everything that Pansamon saw.

"It seems like they are on some type of feild." Henry exclaimed.

Pansamon looked up to see a woman like digimon on the scoreboard. The image faded away and the digimon appeared above the D-power.

"LadyDevimon...she is a fallen angel digimon. Her darkness wave attack always lands it's mark...no way! Another ultimate level digimon. Our digimon, are in no shape to fight another one on the same day." He growled.

"Well, we have to find where she is. Julia needs our help." Blaine exclaimed. "She is my sister."

Henry nods. "Seeing that scoreboard. I know exactly where they are. They are at, the old football (soccer) stadium.

They two of them race off. When they got there. They both had stopped and stared at the screen.

"Pansamon looks like he has taken way too many hits." Henry whispered.

Blaine nodded to agree with him. "And Salamon and Terriermon are still passed out."

"Good they still think I'm passed out. Time to continue to sleep." Terriermon thought in his head, as he continue to keep his eyes shut.

(Inside the stadium)

"Stun whip" LadyDevimon cackled as she slashed out at the rookie digimon

Pansamon cried out as he was thrown backwards. He slammed into the ground.

Julia stared in disbelief at the panther who landed behind her.

Calumon flew into the stadium and landed in one of the seats. "Oh..." She shook her head. "She doesn't look really nice." She mummbled.

LadyDevimon appeared in front of Julia. "Hello girlie."

Julia took a step back. "Leave me alone!" She cried.

"But we've only just begun to have fun. Black wing!"

The purple hair girl gasp, as the fallen angel digimon's arm turn into a lace. She held her lace arm back and drove it straight foward to Julia's chest.

"Julia!" Pansamon screamed.

Julia's eyes grew in fear as she began to scream.

Calumon's symbol on her forehead started to glow bright red.

Outside the stadium Henry and Blaine were trying to find a way in. When they both heard the D-power speak.

"Digivoultion"

"Pansamon digivovle too..."

"Gamimon!" He roared.

The panther digimon pounced foward. "Hellfire blossom!"

Gamimon's claws were covered in darkness. He slashed out at LadyDevimon. But she only smirked as she dodge and weave through every Slash he aimed for her.

"Stun whip!" LadyDevimon shouted. She slashed out with her whip. She struck the champion level digimon in his neck causing him to skid backwards.

Julia watched the panther digimon with concern. She had no idea what was going on. But he was willing to protect her.

"Darkness Wave!"

The bats flew towards the panther digimon.

Gamimon rolled out of the way of incoming storm of bats.

But the bats continue to fly towards the sky. They flew down towards Julia.

The purple hair girl ran away from the bats.

"This is not really my day!" She yelled.

Gamimon gritted his fangs as he disappeared in darkness. He reappeared in front of Julia. He picked up the purple hair girl before she could deny him and disappeared in darkness once more.

When they reappeared, they were in the stands. Gamimon set Julia down in a seat and look back towards LadyDevimon. The fallen angel digimon stared straight at him. A smirk plastered on her face.

Gamimon pointed a claw to her. "Leave her out of this." His eyes narrowed. "Those who are weak, attack those who can't protect themselves.

LadyDevimon gritted her teeth. "You talk a big game feline."

Gamimon looked ready to pounce back in the fight. But something was holding onto his wrist. He turn his back to see Julia staring at him. Tears were streaming down her face.

"Please don't go." She sobbed .

"Julia...do you remember me?" He asked.

Julia shook her head. "I may not remember you. But I know when someone is going to lose. You have to stop. We can try to run...please you will die."

Gamimon softly smiled as he removed his wrist from Julia's grasp. "You were always there for me Julia."

The purple hair girl stared wordlessly at him.

"You always put others in front of yourself. You took care of me ever since I was a newborn digimon. You always protected me...even if you got hurt in the process. I made a promise to you when I was in my in training level. That I would always protect you."

(Outside the stadium)

"Blaine, I found a way in." Henry called out.

"Great!"

Blaine cried out as someone grabbed his wrist from behind.

"Hey, Let me go"

Henry stared at the man who grabbed Blaine. He had short black hair, tan skin, and was about six feet tall. He wore black sunglasses.

"Give me Julia's D-power" He instructed.

"Who are you!? Do you work for that blond guy?!" Blaine asked angrily.

Henry bawled his fists. "Let me friend go!" He shouted.

The man ignored the two of them. He reached into Blaine's pocket and pulled out Julia's D-power.

The man then pushed Henry out of the way and went through the entrance Henry found.

"Get back here!" Henry shouted. Blaine followed after Henry.

(Inside the stadium)

Calumon flew towards Julia. "Are you alright?"

Julia look down to see Calumon. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Calumon." She said cheerfully. "Why don't you stop crying, and we can have fun?"

Julia looks over to Gamimon. The panther digimon was squaring off with LadyDevimon.

"Stun whip!" LadyDevimon snarled as she lashed out at Gamimon. The panther was caught off guard as the whip wrapped around his neck. The whip started to electrify him.

"Gamimon!" She screamed.

"Julia Glare" a man announced.

The purple hair girl turned her head to see a man standing next to her. He held out a box to her.

"A box...?" She asked. She open the lid and music started to fill the air around her. As the music played her eyes almost seem to glaze over.

Julia had memories flash in her mind. Her father and mother standing in the kitchen.

Her staring at her computer as a egg slowly started to take shape from 0, and 1's.

A image of her and Blaine talking to one another.

Her sitting in the cafeteria at school. With Jeri and Tiffany.

Standing next to Takato, as Rika and Renamon decided that they didn't want to be friends anymore.

And meeting Henry flashes in her mind.

The girl eyes grew wide. "Pansamon!"

Gamimon stared back at her. Tears were shaking in her eyes. "I remember you!"

Gamimon stared at her in surprise.

"You should never take your eyes from a battle." LadyDevimon laughed. "Black wing!"

LadyDevimon impaled her Lance threw Gamimon's chest. Digital blood flew into the air.

"Gamimon!" Julia yelled.

Blaine and Henry ran over to stand by Julia's side.

"Are you okay?" Blaine asked.

Julia nodded. She then turned around and noticed her D-power sitting on the bench. That man who gave her the music box must have left it.

"Does anyone have any cards?" She asked quickly.

Blaine nodded, and pulled out a pack of cards and handed it to her. "This is yours."

Julia took the pack of cards. And removed one.

I'm sorry for ever forgetting you Pansamon. You helped me regain my memories. You are a true friend to me.

Suddenly the card in her free hand started to flash blue.

Henry and Blaine gasped in surprise.

"The blue card..." Henry said in shock.

The blue card spun around in a black screen.

Julia grabbed the spinning card and smiled.

"Digi-Modify!" She shouted as she swiped the blue card through her D-power. "Matrix Digivolution Activate!" She shouted.

Calumon symbol started to glow once more.

"Crystal maxtrix activate!" Calumon announced.

"Matrix Digivolution..." Julia's D-power says loudly.

A digital egg appeared on Julia's purple D-power. It shot out a beam of purple light and zoomed away into the distance.

"Gamimon digivovle too..."

A red triangle with Calumon face inside spun around until it merge with Gamimon's gray tail ring.

Darkness covered the screen.

Green mist started to rise from the bottom of the screen. Until a new panther like digimon appeared from the darkness.

"Zimbamon!" He roared

Julia gasped as she stared down an the ultimate level digimon in front of her.

The panther still stood on his heels. His black vast was now unbuttoned down the middle. The black part of his vast was started to become a light gray color. The gold outline was now gone. The black belt was still wrapped around his waist, with now a a black loincloth attached to the belt. His fur was a pepper shaker black. Covering the panther's face was a wooden mask that was in a shape of a panther. It was curved so it appeared that the panther maw was open revealing its fangs. On either side of the mask was wooden horns with blue and red feathers attach to the side of the horns. Around his neck was a necklace made up of bones, at the center of his necklace was a skull of a bird. Green lines tattoos covered his body. In his right paw was a staff with a skull on the top. The gray tail ring remained at the end of his tail.

Julia held up her D-power as the digimon who stood in front of her held up his staff.

"Zambamon, an ultimate level digimon! He is the Voodoo doctor of the digital world. Zambamon are known to use their powers of darkness to either heal their allies, or use them against their enimies." She announced to the others.

LadyDevimon gritted her teeth.

"Looks like the tables have turned." Calumon said with a bright smile.

Henry eyes grew wide. "I think I've heard about Zambamon. Those digimon are supposibly known for taking an act of silence. They never speak. Plus their powers of darkness really pack a punch." He informed Blaine and Julia.

Blaine pouted. "How come Salamon  couldn't reach ultimate first?" He mumbles.

Julia patted him on the shoulder. "Better luck, next time big brother." She said teasingly.

"Their is still mega digivoultion!" He reminded his sister.

"Shh!" Julia hussed him.

Zambamon held up his staff as green energy started to appear in the eyes of the skull.

Wondering spirits

Julia was surprised as she heard a male voice whisper in her head.

But just as those words were said. Green mist flew from the eyes of the skull and around LadyDevimon.

LadyDevimon cried out in pain.

"Do you honestly think you can keep this act up. Just because you digivovle doesn't make you stronger!" She held out her whip. "Stun whip!"

She lashed out with her whip and Zambamon caught the electric whip with his free paw.

LadyDevimon smirked but nothing happen.

Julia and her friends were surprised by this as well.

Her powers will no longer hurt anyone. I promise to protect you Julia. And I won't let anyone hurt you.

Zambamon pulled the whip and LadyDevimon was pulled off her feet towards the panther digimon.

Zambamon eyes started to glow a dark green. The panther digimon reared his paw back with his staff. A chilly gray energy started to form in the center of the eyes of the skull. The tattoos on his body almost seem to glow along with the color of his eyes.

Deletion disaster

LadyDevimon screamed as her body started to get ripped apart by the gray energy that started to surround her. Her body suddenly burst into data and Zambamon absorbed the fallen angel's data.

Julia cheered catching the vodoo digimon off guard. He turn around to face the noise of the cheers and bowed towards the purple hair girl.

"That was amazing" Henry whispered. "The power of ultimate level digimon is completely astonishing." Which just makes me worry...like I was thinking earlier. The power of a mega. How much energy and power do they have, compared to an ultimate?

Julia jumped down from the stands and races towards the panther digimon. She quickly embraced him, and the panther returned the hug.

"Thank you so much Zambamon. For everything. For being my friend, for always being there for me. And helping me get my memories back."

I will always be there for you Julia. Their is nothing, I wouldn't do for you.

Blaine and Henry walk over to the two of them.

"Well it looks like, Takato isn't the only one who was able to activate ultimate."

Julia surprised Henry and herself by hugging the blue haired boy.

"Ah..." Henry started to blush.

"Thank you Henry...thank you for coming. I can see that Terriermon is passed out...and you couldn't really help Zambamon. But seeing you here...really shows me that you are a great friend."

Henry slowly hugged Julia back.

"Gah!" A voice cried. "Your crushing me to death. I'm too cute to die." Terriermon whines.

Henry and Julia stop hugging to see Terriermon awake.

"Terriermon...we're you sleeping this whole time?" He asked.

"Maybe."

"Terriermon we really needed you."

Terriermon shook his head. "I don't think so Henry. Two ultimate level digimon in one day. Sounds a little tough for a guy like me." Terriermon informed him.

Henry sweatdrop. While Julia giggled.

Blaine put a hand on his sister's shoulder. "Let's get you back to the hospital. Mom and dad are probably worried sick for the both of us." He reminded her.

Julia nodded. "Let's go Zambamon."

The panther digimon nodded and faded into darkness.

Salamon yawned and looked up at Blaine. "Where...where are we?" She asked in a younger female voice.

"Don't worry about it Salamon. Go back to sleep." He whispered comfortability to her. "I will tell you everything that happen tomorrow."

The puppy digimon nodded as she closed her eyes and went back to sleep in the green haired boy's arms.

(Park)

Kenta and Kazu were cornered. They couldn't see where WarGrowlmon was coming from.

"We're so toast." Kenta whined.

"We're goners. I haven't even got the chance to ask a girl out." Kazu mummbled.

"Like that was going to ever happen."

"Hey!"

Each of them closed their eyes as the sounds of WarGrowlmon got closer. In a few seconds, they could hear his heavy breathing.

"Ah...Ah...Atomic blaster!"

Kazu and Kenta blinked as they open their eyes.

WarGrowlmon had dedigivovle into Guilmon. And he had sneezed on both of them.

"Eww..." Kazu whined.

"This is gross."

Guilmon yawns and lays down on the ground.

Takato and the others ran over to them.

"Oh good, looks like Guilmon didn't hurt you guys." Takato sighed in relief.

"I wish he did. He blew his dinosaur germs all over us." Kenta whip some snot off his shirt.

"My mom will probably have me tested." Kazu pointed out.

Tiffany crossed her arms. "I would've imagined she had done that by now." She teased.

Kazu narrowed his eyes. "Hey. That's not funny..."

Tiffany raised an eyebrow as her phone began to ring. She clicked answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tiffany, good news. Henry and I were able to find Julia. But their was a problem. An ultimate level digimon was attacking her. But on the positive note Pansamon digivovle into his ultimate form." Blaine exclaimed.

"Wow! That's amazing!"

"I know, you should visit Julia some time. She has remembered everything."

"Sure thing. I will probably come by tomorrow."

Blaine chuckles. "Don't forget. We have that date on Friday."

Tiffany blushed. He called it a date...

The blonde shook her head. "I don't remember saying this was a date."

Takato looked up at the words of a date. Why did that catch my attention?

"I'm only teasing, Blondie. I will see you later."

"Later" Tiffany hangs up. She tells everyone the good news.

"Cool another ultimate digimon." Kenta grinned.

Kazu sighs. "Well hopefully he doesn't sneeze on people too."

Jeri frowns. "Well I think I should get home.  It's getting late."

Tiffany smiles. "I will walk with you. We live nearby anyways."

Jeri nods. "Okay good night boys.

The two girls waved at them.

As they walked Jeri slowly look at Tiffany. "Hey Tiffany."

The blonde looks over at Jeri.

"Do...do you have a crush on Takato?" she asked.

Tiffany blushed. "Me have a crush, on goggles boy?" She shook her head. "If anything I have a crush on Blaine."

Jeri didn't look so sure.

"Wait do you have a crush on Takato?" Tiffany asked her.

Jeri stared down at the ground. "I don't know yet. I mean were still all too young to date. But...I feel like I have feelings towards him."

Jeri and Tiffany looked at one another.

"Why don't we make a deal. Until we both know our feelings. We shouldn't make a move on Takato."

Jeri nodded to agree with her.

(Hospital)

Blaine and Julia walked to Julia's room in the hospital.

They open the door to the room. To see their parents sitting on the chairs. Both of them were staring at the ground.

"Mom...dad..."

Julia's parents slowly look up to her. "I missed you..." She whispered.

Her parents walked over to her and hugs her.

End of episode 16

Next time on digimon

"A snake is in the sewers!"

Author's note: Sorry for the long wait. I had a lot of shool and work. But hopefully the next chapter will be out soon.

Well anyways. See you all later. I hope you all like Zambamon. Zambamon is based off a vodoo doctor. His name comes from Zimbabwe which is a country in Africa.

Well anyways goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 133 14
We all know that Gumiho is considered bad by nature as a celestial fox spirit creature that appears in the tales and legends of Korea and originally...
25.1K 347 23
Tai has a one night stand with a mute girl that actually likes him but because of that one night stand it leads Tai and Tiffany to Parenthood. Plus a...
457K 27.1K 54
₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ׂׂׂׂૢ་༘࿐ Laura St...
580K 25.6K 30
{Obey me x Female Tokito Muichiro Reader.} _____________________________________ ❝𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻? 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁.❞ In wh...