My Step Brothers ✔️

By horizonsummer

When your father finally remarries a woman and she has two son you don't find yourself falling for one of the... More

The Wedding
You. Are. The. Worst.
Keys!
Uniforms and Condoms
School Luv
Shopping!
Are You Scared?
The Next Morning...
One Call Away.
Caring For Each Other
Three For Dinner
Friends?
Scared
Date
Out Late
A Trip To The Beach
I'm Sorry
Truth Hurts
Cracks Will Appear Sooner Or Later
Fake Smile?
Mango Smoothies!
Broken
Plane Tickets
Everyone?
Trap
Home
All Black
Brothers?
Everything New
Dinner, Birthday, and Drama Part 1
Dinner, Birthday, and Drama Part 2
Midnight Stars and Lies
Killer Smile
Struggling
Hurt
black and white
Stupid Panda
Last Trip
A/N

Turtles Wave Back?

32.6K 1.2K 822
By horizonsummer

I got dressed that day in something extra cute and I made sure my makeup and hair was done right. Why I don't know? I don't usually do this kind of stuff for a person, but Jungkook was making me nervous. I wore a simple white tank top with a pair of washed out jean shorts and with a pair of white convers. I curled my hair pulling it to the side as I grabbed two little heart eye rings.

Once I grabbed my purse there was a knock at my hotel door. I opened the door to see Lisa and Younji standing by themselves. Perfect. I jerked them both inside before closing and locking the door behind them.

"Okay what is going on?" Younji spoke as she looked me up and down. "For once I see someone I don't even know." Younji added as she still kept looking at my outfit.

"Is everything okay?" Lisa asked in a concerned tone.

"No I'm a hot mess!" I started walking around the room as I started panicking. "So in a way I like Jungkook well not in the step sister way and I was thinking about telling him my feelings. But now I'm thinking I'm crazy for even thinking about this. I feel like my heart is going to jump out my chest any moment. I can't attend a aquarium with Jungkook in this condition. I might as well walk into the ocean in this-"

"Somi calm down." Younji spoke grabbing my arms. She pulled me to face her and Lisa both.

"You like Jungkook, like in a love way?" Lisa asked looking me in the eyes. Hearing her say those words made my cheeks turn cherry red.

"Oh my!" Younji shouted. I looked up at her to see a huge smile placed across her face.

"This isn't right Younji, he's my brother." I snapped.

"Step brother Somi. I see nothing wrong with it. Now if he became your step brother when you were a child maybe, because you grew up like brother and sister. But you guess just meet this year, I see nothing wrong with it." Lisa spoke. My heart was racing as I asked them this question.

"Do you think Jungkook would except my feelings? Or should I not say anything?" I asked looking at them both.

"Truthfully Somi, this is your choice, not ours. Your heart has the answer not our words. All I can say is think wisely and make sure your question comes from your heart." Younji smiled as she grabbed Lisa's hand. They both walked back outside with me taking a large breath in. My heart was still skipping but like Younji said, I knew what my heart was saying, now I just needed my words to say it.

We didn't take a car ride to the aquarium since it was a beautiful day and Jimin wanted us to enjoy the weather. I kept my distance from Jungkook just to be safe. Not yet do I want to tell him. I'll tell him when we can be alone and there, maybe less people will think I'm crazy. Right now I'm staying by Jimin's side as he kept a distance between Yoongi and Younji. Since we arrived Yoongi and Younji haven't spoken a word to each other besides the dinner last night.

Once we got to the aquarium we all sighed once we saw the line full of people. Taehyung grabbed my hand before jerking me out of line. "Hold our spot, we'll be back!" Taehyung shouted at everyone before we ran off. I just kept staring at Taehyung wondering what was up his sleeve this time. But once we arrived at a ice cream shop I found myself smiling brightly.

"While we wait in line we can enjoy a nice treat, don't you think?" Taehyung asked flashing me a smile. I nodded back as we waited behind a couple getting an ice cream. Once it was our turn, we ordered everyone a ice cream. I knew Younji like chocolate so I got her one. I seen on the air plane Lisa eating a coconut lollypop so I got her a coconut kind. Roy, vanilla. Jimin strawberry. Yoongi mango. Taehyung got french vanilla and last I got both me and Jungkook mint chocolate ice cream.

As we waited for our ice cream Taehyung found a cardboard cut out of a penguin and asked me to take a picture of him with his phone. I rolled my eyes but found myself smiling as I snapped the picture. Once I snapped two pictures of Taehyung with the cardboard cut out I flipped to his pictures ready to show him the pictures until my eyes spotted something.

"What's wrong? Did I look ugly?" Taehyung asked. I just stood there staring at the picture as my heart skipped beat after beat. In the picture was a sleeping me and Jungkook. Jungkook was wrapped around me holding my hand tightly. It was that night when the storm hit and Jungkook let me stay in his bed in the hotel.

"You took a picture of us?" I asked holding out Taehyung's phone to showing him the picture. His eyes went wide as he just stared at me.

"You know when I said I believe Jungkook likes you, that's what I meant. No one else could get Jungkook to do that, not even me." Taehyung spoke as the man behind the counter called our number. I felt like something was pushing my chest down making it hard for me to breathe. Have I gone crazy, or may there be something between me and Jungkook and I'm blind to not even see anything.

"Here these are to much for me to hold." Taehyung handed me two cups of ice cream but I was still lost in my own world wondering what was going on. That first few weeks Jungkook hated my guts but when I look back all I can see is the things he's done right. He helped me when those thugs tried taking our things, or when Jungkook thought Jimin and Yoongi raped me. He's always been a prince in my heart but not my eyes. I knew deep down he was a good person but I didn't want to really think it. But deep down I knew that night when I was scared and he held onto me, that was the day I knew Jungkook was an amazing caring person. That was the day his love started growing in my heart.

"Took you guys long enough." Roy snapped as we walked back to the aquarium line. Lisa and Jimin shouted as they saw the ice creams in our hand. I held three ice creams which were Yoonig's, Jungkook's and mine. Taehyung handed everyone else there's as I just stood there waiting for Yoongi and Jungkook to take there's. Yoongi walked up to me slowly taking his ice cream as Jungkook was right behind him.

"Everything okay. You look scared." Jungkook asked as he took the ice cream from my hand. His hand just barely brushed against mine but it sent my heart fluttering.

"Y-yeah." I spoke as the line moved up. I took a bite of my ice cream as I looked up at Jungkook. In the background Sistar's I swear was playing as it made the mood between me and Jungkook even more difficult. I felt like I want to tell him, yet what if I'm just putting pieces to a puzzle that don't even exists. Am I just going crazy?

Listening to the song and just staring at Jungkook was making me realize something. Jungkook...makes everything about me happy. I feel loved by someone besides my dad. I followed right behind Jungkook as I finished my ice cream. We all threw our ice cream cups in the trash before we were finally able to get inside the aquarium.

"STINGRAY!" Lisa shouted running towards the back of the aquarium. She pulled along Taehyung and Younji as Jimin, Yoongi, and Roy followed behind them. I reached over grabbing Jungkook's jacket sleeve.

"Can we go see the turtles?" I asked looking up at his eyes. He flashed me a small smile before we started walking towards the turtles. We passed a few people as they were taking a group picture. I thought about maybe me and Jungkook getting one together with the turtles.

"Wow!" I ran up to the glass as a turtle was swimming around.

"I see you as a panda lover, not turtle." Jungkook laughed.

"I love all animals. Hi turtle!" I waved at the turtle smiling. The turtle actually moved his arm waving back. Both me and Jungkook started shouting as the turtle started swimming around some more. I pulled out my phone stopping a man.

"Can you please take our picture?" I asked the man. He flashed me a smile before saying yes. I moved back pulling Jungkook closer to me. Even if he regrets my feelings today, I still want to remember this moment between me and him, forever.

But standing next to Jungkook made my heart beat even faster. I felt like it was going to jump out of my chest any moment now. I then felt it really jump when Jungkook swung his arm around me smiling brightly. I looked up at him as I heard the first picture being taken. Your eyes, your smile, your warm heart. Everything about you is perfect. Why was I so dumb to realize that until now? The way you help me with everything, the way you...you...

"Jungkook, I like you." I spoke. Jungkook lost his smile as he looked down at me. I heard the second picture being taken before the man returned my phone back to me. I thanked him before turning my attention back to Jungkook. Even though his face was showing no emotion his eyes seemed to be hurt.

"Don't." I froze as his words. My heart was beating so fast it was making me shake. Why? Is it because it's wrong? Is it because I'm not good enough? Is it because you might still not like me? Is it something I've done wrong?

"W-why." I was choking on my words as I hadn't noticed tears were falling.

"Because I don't like you like that." That was my breaking point. I didn't know how bad I was crying until a couple walked passed talking about me crying my eyes out. I stood still as I just watched Jungkook stare down at the ground.

"Do y-you really mean that?" I asked in a soft voice. I kept standing there just waiting as I stared at Jungkook. My heart slowly breaking in two. I tried to prepare myself for this, but I didn't know it would hurt this much. My throat feels like there is a lump inside and my breathing seems to be getting heavier and heavier. My stomach hurts and my legs feel weak. I'm breaking.

Finally Jungkook looked up at me but his eyes were full of pain making me hurt even more. I now wished he didn't look up at me since it's getting harder and harder to breath. The one person I love more then myself is telling me not to love him. How is someone supposed to live with that?

"I do though." I felt it then. I felt what a broken heart felt like. I took one step back as my tears kept falling. I wanted to say something but I knew nothing would come out. Instead I just ran out the aquarium not looking back. I heard Jungkook call out my name once but I was already running far away.

Please...please....please just for once, don't be by my side.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

I got one more chapter left but why Jungkook so mean!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 50.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 42.1K 85
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
744K 35.2K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...