Perfect Pair: Opposites Attra...

By m4ndyp4ndy

Camila and Lauren are neighbors who used to be friends before high school began. Lauren has always had a thin... More

"Family" Dinner
Awkward Conversations
Bathroom Bonding
Cracks in the Ice
Unwanted Sleepover
Monday Morning Regrets
Peace Offering
Second Chances
Study Dates
Hockey Tournament Pt. 1: First Night Alone
Hockey Tournament Pt. 2: You're Gonna Make Me Late
Hockey Tournament Pt. 3: Disagreements
Hockey Tournament Pt. 4: The Morning After
Caught Red Handed
Jealousy
Truth Telling and Teasing
Valentine's Day
Sharing Secrets
Peeping Camila
Pillow Talk
Taking Risks
Blissful Mornings
Camping Trip Pt. 1: Rough Start
Camping Trip Pt. 2: Building Frustration
Camping Trip Pt. 3: Late Night Adventures
Insecurities
Mother Knows Best
Breaking News
Cravings
A Little Scare
Milestones
Future Plans
Long Distance, I Need You
Double Date
Bump in the Road
Happy(?) Thanksgiving
Work It Out
I've Missed You
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
Understanding
Graduation Day
The End
...
AN: Ummm Hello

The Calm Before the Storm

13.7K 318 77
By m4ndyp4ndy

New Years had gone off without a hitch,  but it was time for Lauren to head back to school. Camila was bummed out because she had gotten used to the older girl staying over most nights on her Christmas break.

Camila woke up that morning, sad that Lauren wasn't around. They had talked a lot over the last few days about Lauren's options for college. She knew that her girlfriend wasn't completely ready to decide, and she was finally at a point where she was comfortable enough in their communication that she didn't need to push the subject.

Just as Camila was getting ready to climb out of the bed she got a text from her girlfriend.

Lauren: Hey, Camz. I missed waking up next to you this morning. I have practice after school, but I would love to take you to dinner if you have the time.

The younger girl smiled as she replied back to Lauren.

Camila: i would love that babe. see u later.

Camila spent the remainder of her day cleaning the house and doing some work from home for her dad. She was anxiously awaiting her date with Lauren later. She was glad that things had gotten back on the right track for them in the last few weeks.

The two girls were communicating better than they had before. Both Lauren and Camila felt content with the way their relationship was going.

It was just after 5:00 when Camila heard her phone ringing. She had quickly rushed out of the shower to answer it, being careful not to slip on the wet floor.

"Hello?" She asked out of breath, without looking at the caller id.

She smiled as she heard Lauren's raspy voice on the other end of the phone, "Hey, Camila."

The younger girl frowned as she heard the obvious frustration in Lauren's voice. "What's wrong, baby?"

"My fucking car won't start. I'm already running behind on getting back to take you out and now I can't get my car to start. It's cold as hell and I'm freezing."

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down, babe." Camila said as she put the phone on speaker and set in on her bed. She starting rifling through her clothes, trying to get dressed as quickly as possible. "Repeat what you said, and tell me what you need."

Lauren sighed on the other end, "Can you just come pick me up, please? It's been a long day and all I wanted is to see you and have dinner with you tonight, but now my car won't start."

Camila could tell that Lauren was frustrated, "Okay, baby. I will come get you. Where are you at? School or the rink?"

"The rink. We had ice practice today." Lauren said as she shivered.

The younger girl threw on some sweatpants and a baggy sweater of Lauren's before heading up the stairs. "I'm going to get Lauren, mami. Her car won't start."

Sinu just nodded, "Be safe, mija. Roads are icy. Let Lauren drive once you get there."

"Okay, mami." Camila said as she put on her jacket and walked out the front door. "I'm on my way, baby. I'll be there shortly."

"Drive safe." Lauren said before hanging up the phone. It was about 15 minutes later when Camila arrived. Lauren took her hockey bag and hoisted it on her shoulder as she walked over to the car. She opened the trunk and threw it in before heading around to the driver's side.

Lauren opened the door and smiled at Camila as she helped her out of the car. "Thank you for picking me up, love." She smiled and kissed the younger girl gently. "My parents are out at Chris's game that's like an hour from here. They won't be back until later."

"It's not a problem, babe." Camila replied. She hugged Lauren tightly before heading around to the passenger side.

The older girl climbed in and drove her and Camila to her house. "Did you still want to go out?" Camila asked as she reached her hand over to hold Lauren's.

"Well, the roads are kinda bad. Maybe we can just stay in tonight. My parents will be home late." Lauren suggested.

Camila nodded as she watched Lauren pull on to their street. "Sounds good to me, babe. I'll just send my mom a message and let her know I'll be home later."

Lauren pulled the car into Camila's driveway. She quickly got out and handed Camila the keys before getting her bag out of the back. She walked across the snow to her front door with Camila right behind her. She opened the door with ease and went straight to the laundry room to open her hockey bag. She let out a shiver as she finally started to warm up.

"Cold, babe?" Camila asked as she stood in the laundry room door. Lauren jumped a little and turned to look at her girlfriend, hand on her chest. "Sorry, Laur. I didn't mean to scare you." She said as she went over and wrapped Lauren in a hug.

"It's okay, babe. I didn't realize you were going to follow me." The older girl chuckled softly, "I'm freezing." She said as she slipped her hands around Camila's waist, letting her ice cold hands touch the base of Camila's back.

The younger girl gently slapped Lauren's hands away as she felt the cold on her skin. "Fucking hell, Laur. Your hands are ice cubes." She chuckled as she kissed the older girl. That was when Camila got an idea. "Wait here, babe. I'm gonna go do something real quick and I'll call you when I'm ready."

Lauren looked confused as she watched her girlfriend walk upstairs. She just shrugged as she went and laid downstairs on the couch for a few minutes. She scrolled through her phone, playing a few games as she patiently waited.

"Okay, baby! You can come up!" Camila yelled, her voice muffled from the distance between them.

The hockey player stood up and headed toward Camila's voice. She saw the light on in her bedroom and walked in. She looked around and didn't see her girlfriend. Her eyes landed on the bathroom connected to her room and saw the light on in there, too.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Lauren asked as she approached the bathroom. She let her jaw drop when she walked through the door.

The bath had been drawn, the water clearly hot as the steam filled the bathroom, but that's not what made her jaw drop. Standing in front of the bath tub was her very naked girlfriend.

"I know you had a long practice and you're cold, so I figured we could enjoy a bath together." Camila said as she shut the water off. "What do you say, babe?" She said as she stepped closer to Lauren. She reached down at the bottom of Lauren's sweater as she helped the girl get it over her head.

Lauren did nothing other than lift her arms and allow Camila to undress her. Her eyes never once left Camila's breasts.

The younger girl giggled as she watched her girlfriend ogle her. "Baby, my eyes are up here." She joked as she put a finger under Lauren's chin. The older girl blushed as she looked in Camila's eyes.

"Sorry," Lauren mumbled as Camila reached down for her pants. She pulled off her own bra as Camila pushed her sweats down.

Camila smiled as she helped Lauren step out of her pants. "You're still wearing your compression shorts." She commented as she let her eyes rake over her girlfriend's topless chest.

"Yeah, I didn't take them off after practice. I was planning on showering when I got home." Lauren said as she pulled the elastic of the shorts away from her hips. She pushed them down along with her boxer briefs and stepped out of them.

The pregnant girl grabbed Lauren's hand as she got naked. "Come on, babe. Lets get you warm." She said as she guided Lauren over to the tub. She watched as Lauren climbed in and got herself comfortable. Camila moved to go sit on the other side of the tub, facing Lauren.

"Hey, where are you going?" Lauren asked as her girlfriend stood in the tub. "Come sit with me." She pouted as she spread her legs, giving her girlfriend the signal to come sit.

Camila smiled as she carefully turned and sat between Lauren's legs. She smiled softly as Lauren's arms wrapped around her stomach, resting gently on her baby bump. Camila leaned her head back and rested in on Lauren's shoulder as she sighed softly.

"What's that sigh for, baby?" The older girl asked softly as she ran her thumbs over her girlfriend's stomach.

"Nothing. Just happy." Camila said as she angled her body so she could look at Lauren. She leaned up and kissed the girl softly, letting in linger a little.

Lauren instantly returned Camila's kiss, one of her hands moving to hold Camila's head in place. "I love you so much." She said as she pulled away from the kiss. "Thank you for coming to get me. I wasn't looking forward to having to walk home if you couldn't make it."

Camila smiled as she rested her forehead against Lauren's. "Not a problem. I will always be here for you. No matter what." The younger girl said as she moved so she was sitting in Lauren's lap. She sighed contently as she felt Lauren's hand wrap around her waist and the other rested across her thighs.

The two sat in silence for a while, just appreciating being together. Lauren was unsure of how much time had passed before she broke the silence, "What are you thinking about, Camz?" She asked as she let her hand run up and down Camila's thighs.

"Nothing. Just you. The baby. Our future." Camila said as she rested her head on Lauren's shoulder. She let out a soft sigh as she laced her hand with her girlfriend's. "Do you see a future with me?" She asked.

Lauren smiled as she thought about what Camila just said, "Of course I do. I've been in love with you since before high school. You're the girl of my dreams, Camz. Nothing will come between us." She said honestly. "I can't imagine being happier with anyone else."

"Even though I'm pregnant?" Camila asked.

The older girl scoffed, "Camila. Is it ideal that you're pregnant right now?" Lauren paused, "No it's not. But it doesn't make me love you any less. Would I liked to have waited a while before having a kid? Absolutely. But I wouldn't trade you, or our relationship for anything in this world. I love you, Camz. Forever."

Camila smiled as a small tear fell from her eyes. This was the most passionate and emotional Lauren had been their entire relationship. She was happy to see that the older girl was just as invested in this baby and relationship as she was. "I love you, too, Lo." She said softly.

"I'm getting all prune-y now." The younger girl said. "Can we just cuddle in bed for a while and be together. I'm just feeling all emotional and need to be close to you." Camila said.

"Of course, Camz. Lets go."

Both girls got out of the tub and changed into pajamas. Lauren had received a text from her parents saying that they were on their way home and would bring dinner for her and Camila. Lauren moved to the bed and laid down, spooning Camila closely.

Things were better between the two than ever before, and everything was only looking up. They were finally on the same page with their feelings for one another, and the vision they had of their future.

AN: I am SO sorry for the delay in posting this chapter. I know it's not that thrilling or exciting, but the next two chapters will be (I promise).

The next chapter is a time skip. There will be two more chapters after this. As I said previously, there WILL be a sequel, and your ideas for it are very much welcomed!

Also, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Until next time! -Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...
519K 11.1K 32
Lauren and Camila meet at a popular strip club. Ensue the one night stand, but what happens when feelings are caught? Camila thinks she has Lauren fi...
14.2K 511 11
Camila Cabello is a 20 year old woman who is struggling with paying for college, she lives in one of the dorms on camp with her best friend Dinah. L...
291K 6.2K 39
One of the hardest things to deal with is being secretly in love with your best friend.