Connected (A Luke Brooks Fan...

By cocketta

*ON HOLD* Cassidy Johnson is a 17 year old YouTuber who happens to fall for the one and only Luke Brooks. The... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
So Sorry

Chapter 28

305 12 6
By cocketta

This chapter contains sexual content. Viewer discretion is advised.

*Luke's POV*

As I drive through the streets of LA, I can't get the image of Cassidy and Jc out of my head. It is permanently engraved into my mind forever. I won't be able to get it out like a grape juice stain on white clothes.

I can barely concentrate on the road. I have no idea where I am going, but these streets seem familiar. I soon realize when I pull up outside of Jai's house. I waste no time getting out of my car and banging down his door. I probably woke up the whole neighbourhood, but right now I don't give two fucks.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” His voice was groggy, I had woken him up.

“Get dressed, we are going out.”

Without a hesitation Jai ran up his stairs to get dressed. This why Jai is my best friend. He never asks any questions. I let myself in and called an Uber cab to come pick us up. God knows Jai is not responsible enough to be the designated driver. And for me, I want to drown my sorrows in alcohol. After about a 10 minute wait, Jai came back downstairs. The cab had just arrived and we were off to get fucked up.

“Where are we going?" Jai was pumped for tonight. I gave him the "you should know the answer to that" look. “Rage?”

“Fuck yeah!" I gave him a high five as the line going into the club became visible.

Rage is the newest dance club in LA. This was the place everyone came on Friday's to "turn up" as people say nowadays. Rage is one of the few clubs that is eighteen and over. The drinking age however in America unfortunately is 21, but when I first met Jai he got us pretty decent fake I.D's. Tonight I am a 22 year old Long Island, New York, named Jordan. Not my choice, but at least they work.

We are regulars here and easily got to skip the long ass line. The two floor venue was packed. We made our way to the second floor where there is an outdoor patio with a hookah bar. Jai found us a place to smoke and chill before we got completely wrecked.

“What can I get for you gentlemen tonight?” asked a very attractive waitress with black hair and green eyes.

“Herbal for the shisha and to drink, 2 shots of tequila and 2 beers." Jai ordered.

We were more fond of the herbal flavored kind because there was no tobacco in it. As for the tequila, I am not a fan. That was more of Jai's drink of choice.

“So why are we at a club tonight without your girlfriend and her sexy friend?" Jai wondered as we waited for the waitress to return.

“I don't know if she is my girlfriend anymore. I saw her kissing that guy from that stupid collab channel on YouTube. You know the one that Ana wants to fuck.”

“Jc?"

“That's the one. On top of that she lied about being with him all day. We got into an argument and I may have broken up with her."

“Well, the shortest relationship award goes to..." Jai's attempt at a joke was brutal. He tried to lighten up the mood but he failed miserably.

"What do you think of that waitress?"

“She's fucking gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

“I'd hit that!"

I am starting to get a little annoyed at Jai wanting to have sex with every girl he sees. It's not fair to Ariana. I feel bad that she is completely clueless to his ways.

“Dude, you have a girlfriend. And you have Stacy."

“I know, but from the sounds of it you are a single man and can do what you want. Watch this,"

I had no time to figure out what he was going to to because we were interrupted by the green-eyed goddess walking towards us.

“Here is your herbal and your drinks.”

“Thanks, cutie. What's your name?” Jai asked.

“Emma.”

“I'm Jai and this is by buddy, Luke. Luke here, is a little shy," I came see where this is going and I want to kill Jai right now. “He couldn't ask himself, but he was wondering if you wanted to dance with him."

Emma looked me up and down before she answered, "Yeah sure, my break is in ten minutes." And with that she walked away.

“What the fuck was that for? If I wanted to hit on her, I would have done it myself."

“Then why didn't you. We came here to have fun, get wasted and hit on girls." He had a point.

We downed our drink and made our way back down to the dance floor once Emma arrived. Music was pumping and energy was flowing.

Emma wasted no time taking the lead. The way her ass moved against me was hypnotic. Hell, any girl that did that was hypnotizing. But there was one thing that kept running through my mind. I rather be doing this with Cassidy. I rather have her grind on me in public so everyone knows that she is mine, not this random girl. This just didn't feel right.

Emma turned around and wrapped her hands around my neck.

“This is fun, why don't we finish of the night with a round two?" Emma's seductivity wasn't working on me. I lost interest.

“I can't."

“Why not?"

“Because I have a girlfriend that I care about. I'm sorry, I have to go." I removed her arms and walked through the crowed place trying to find Jai.

Low and behold, he was making out with some tattooed chick at the bar. I made my way over to him and interrupted the slobber feast.

“I'm leaving. I have to get my girlfriend back. Are you coming or not?"

Without answering, he gave the 'Kat Von D' look-a-like one last kiss and left with me.

...

It was now midnight. It hasn't even been 4 hours since we argued. That just proves my feelings for her. She does things to me that no has ever done. I had a good reason to be mad at her but I didn't give her the chance to actually explain herself. I know she made a mistake and I would be a hypocrite to say that she should forgive me for my mistake tonight.

To be honest, I think Jai just came along so he could hook up with Stacy. We were both a bit tipsy, but that wasn't going to stop us from doing what we came here for.

Jai banged on the door until someone finally opened it. Ana, just my luck.

“What are you guys doing here? I'm all for a midnight quickie but you should call and let a girl know." Ana's sense of humor is one of the things that I pretended to like when we dated. Finally I don't have to muster a fake laugh.

“Nobody even likes you. Get out the way!" Jai said as he pushed his way past her.

We made our way upstairs. I waited until Jai was inside Stacy's room for me to knock on Cassidy's door. I just hope she isn't asleep by now.

“Go away!" Her voice was coarse, like she had been crying for hours.

I continued to knock on the door until she opened it.

“I said go aw-" She stopped her sentence at the sight of me. “Luke, you came back for me." It came out more as a question then a statement.

“I will always come back for you."

Nothing else needed to be said. I immediately cupped her face and connected our lips. She took steps back bringing me further into her room. I closed the door behind me and locked it in one swift movement not separating at all. You can feel the desire, the passion, and the intensity radiating from the room.

We made our way towards her bed. Cassidy taking me shirt off in the process.

“Wait, don't you think we should talk about things first?" Cass said trying to catch her breath.

“Shh, we can talk in the morning. Don't ruin the moment, babe."

It wasn't the time for talking.

I started leaving of trails of kisses down her neck. I stopped when I felt her jerk away; I have found her sensitive spot. I stayed there for awhile until I was sure that I had left a mark, earning a few moans here and there.

I put my hands under her shirt to remove it. I mentally cursed to myself when I realized she isn't wearing a bra. My right massaged her breast as my left hand went through her beautiful black hair. I have been wanting this for awhile now and tonight is the night that I finally get to explore her body.

Out of nowhere, Cassidy took charge and pushed me down on her bed getting on top of me. She left a trail of kisses herself from the top of my chest down to the top of my waistline.

She unbuckled my pants while I reached over and looked in her bedside stand. Luckily there was a pack of unopened ones, which made me happy.

I was already hard just from Cassidy's touch. A blowjob would send me over the edge and that's not what I wanted. I wanted to be inside her and enjoy every moment of pleasure together.

I asked one last question, “Are you sure you want to do this?" As much as I wants to, I needed to make sure that she didn't feel rushed or obligated to.

A simple nod was all she have me. With that, I flipped her over and took of the sweats and lace underwear at once. I was a little nervous as I tried to take the condom out of the package. This would be our first time doing it together. I know that this won't be either of our first times and I want to make it memorable.

Cassidy watched my every movement as I slipped the condom over me. I lowered myself onto her and and slowly began to slide in. We both gasped at the feeling.

I moved slowly in and out. “Fuck," The sensation was incredible. I had longed for this moment and it is happening. I took my time, wanting to take in everything. Every sound, every facial expression, every word.

“Luke," Cassidy began between breathes, “Faster."

With no hesitation, I picked up my speed. Sweat beads formed on Cass' face. My eyes never left hers.

I am getting close to the end but I don't want to finish without her. I scan her face for any indication of her reaching her final point. Her eyes start to roll into the back of her head and I take that as a sign. I make my pushed more vicious and deeper, my name falling from her lips multiple times as she comes undone. Her legs wrap around mine and I empty myself.

We lay there together, naked and out of breath. After I have controlled my breathing, I walk into Cassidy's bathroom to clean myself.

Once cleaned, I made my way back to her bed. I join Cassidy underneath the covers. She snuggles her head into my chest. I wipe my hand along her forehead to rid it of her matted hair. I place a kiss on her head and drift off. Tonight's event replaying in my dreams.

(Oh my god! I felt so awkward writing this chapter. Anyways, someone requested a more intimate scene between Cassidy and Luke so there you go! I hope you guys like the chapter, plus it's longer than usual.)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE for more updates!

Special shoutout to the people that messaged me on twitter. Loved talking to you. :)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskians_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 108 42
Preston moves a lot because of his dad's work. At every school he's been known as 'that wired kid that sits alone.' But this time he's moving to a sc...
68.7K 763 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
306K 4.5K 88
[ COMPLETED ] Louise, a 17 year old girl, moves to LA with her mom for a new start. Once there, her life starts changing. What happens when she me...
63.1K 846 25
Your name is Kylie Brock, aka Colby Brock's twin sister. You both are 21. You guys live together in LA with the rest of your YouTube friends. You and...