Divide (GirlxGirl)

By SkylarJapera

Divide isn't a normal town. It has Wolves, Witches, and Vampires and they are all divided into different part... More

1. Witch in Town
2. Welcome to Divide
3. Have to Get Out
4. The Legend
5. Kiss and War
6. Last in Bloodline
7. I Will Never Leave
8. This Is Not Goodbye
9. Returning
10. Human Hunters
11. Imprintion
13. Keep Me Warm Forever
14. The Prophecy
15. New Chloe
16. The Fourth Book
17. New Feelings
18. Imprintion Broken
19. She Left, I Was There
20. Lets Get Away
21. Dark Magic
22. Arlandria
23. Secrets
24. New Family
25. Original
26. The True Legend
27. Marked Completely
28. Fight For Life
29. Change

12. New Alpha

35.8K 701 103
By SkylarJapera

Sorry for the wait!!!!

Chapter 12

 “What the hell is going on here?” Rose yells rage building inside her.

Violet jumps off Chloe lap and pulls the covers up to cover the both of them and asks, “Mother, Father, what are you doing here.”

Ethan, Scott, and Lucas run through the door from hearing the commotion and also couldn’t believe their eyes. “I knew I smelt a familiar scent. She’s the witch I murder months ago.” Ethan blurts eyes glowing red and nails emerging from his hands.

“Get out now!” Violet screams.

“No! You explain yourself why are you here naked, in bed, with a witch?” Rose asks walking towards Chloe, “Did you spell my baby.”

“No I didn’t spell your baby.” Chloe shoots back in anger.

“Stop this!” Richard yells in his alpha voice. He then commands, “You Two put clothes on and meet us outside.”

When they left Violet jumps out the bed and grab a pair of jeans and throws a t-shirt over her head. Chloe does the same thing and pulls her messy hair back into a ponytail and takes a deep breath. Violet grabs Chloe hand and reassures, “I will never leave you I promise you have nothing to worry about.”

Chloe smiles at Violet reading her mind and kisses her like it will be the last. She couldn’t help it; she always felt that someone was going to take someone she deeply loved away from her.

They both finally walk out the cabin fully dress and Ethan starts to growls including her mother. She then explains, “I have mated.”

“With who?” Rose asks.

Violet crosses her arms over her chest and growls, “Who you think?”

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that young lady?” Rose yells pointing her finger towards Violet.

“No that’s impossible no way in hell she imprinted before me. I worked hard to become alpha and she just rips it away from me.” Ethan hollers.

“Whatever who says you even had the balls to be a true Alpha.” Violet says laughing.

Chloe looks at Violet confused wondering ‘why is she laughing at a time like this.’

“Whatever that still doesn’t explain this witch at your side. You think I forgot I remember that pretty face.” Ethan smirks, “And this time I will make sure I get rid of it.”

Ethan eyes starts to get deep red and he phases charging towards Chloe. Violet reacts quickly and phases into a big grey haired wolf her eyes are deep violet and she tackles Ethan to the ground biting him with all her strength. She’s larger, quicker, and stronger than she was before.

She pins Ethan to the ground and gets tackles by Lucas. She growls and snaps angrily towards both of them. She then launches herself towards Lucas and Lucas tries to dodge but he wasn’t fast enough.

Violet bites down hard on Lucas and he whimpers falling to the ground phasing back human. Ethan then angrily charges towards Violet from behind Violet growls and spins quickly around and throws Ethan into the nearest tree. He gets back up shaking his head and runs back towards Violet snapping at her.

They claw at each other and Violet swings her hand across Ethan chest and pins him to the ground  putting pressure on his chest until he turns back human. She knew if he didn’t have alpha blood in him this attack could have been deadly.

Ethan lays on the ground naked and whimpers from the pain of broken ribs trying its best to heal back. He then tries to yell, “Attack her and kill the witch.”

Violet stands her ground as all the wolves’ charges towards her except Scott.

Violet phase back into her human form and yells in her alpha voice eyes still glowing, “Stand down if anyone tries to attack me or my mate I won’t think twice about ripping your throat out no matter who you are.”

The pack stops in their tracks and stands ground still growling in their wolf form. Violet continues to screams, “I said stand down! I’m the new alpha now and you will obey me.”

The entire pack bows their head and doesn’t make a sound.

Chloe sat there watching she ran into the house grabbing a t-shirt for Violet. Even though she admires Violet body she didn’t want anyone else taking the privilege.

Violet stands there in front of the pack breathing hard, naked, eyeing all of them hoping one would try her so she could prove her point that she wasn’t playing. Then Chloe taps her on the shoulder and she feels relief that she has someone on her side. Chloe smiles and hands her an over size t-shirt.

When she was done putting the t-shirt on Chloe handed her she walks over to her parents who she was very disappointing in they didn’t try to stop them. Her mother was about to say something until black smoke starts merging from the ground. When the smoke disappears they all see a middle age lady with long beautiful blonde hair. She was cover in a fur coat.

“Finally the prophecy has been fulfilled.” The lady speaks. She then walks towards Richard and says, “It’s been long Richard can I meet your daughter.”

“You know this lady.” Rose asks confused.

Richard looks at Rose and says, “I will explain later.” He then turns towards the unknown lady and asks, “What are you doing here.”

The lady laughs and answers, “Come on Richard it’s not the time to play dumb now where’s your daughter.”

“I’m his daughter what do you want.” Violet announces.

“She is beautiful Richard and let me guess.” The lady says eyeing Chloe. “You’re the witch.”

“How do you know? Are you a witch?” Chloe asks and Violet steps in front of Chloe protectively.

“Spirits no. I’m no witch I just see the future.” The lady answers.

“Who cares now why are you here?” Violet asks annoyed.

The lady turns eyeing Violet and asks, “Your father haven’t told you about me or the prophecy?”

“What damn prophecy?” Violet asks hollering putting one hand on her hip.

“Richard what is she talking about.” Rose asks concern.

The lady laughs and explains, “Well Richard since no one knows me let me introduce myself. I’m Zada I see the future and read prophecies. Years after your father first son was born I came to him of a new prophecy which read. ‘Your youngest daughter will mate with a witch.’ Your father didn’t believe me because his wife Rose had two more sons. But then you were born Violet so of course I was right. But Richard being Richard still question my beliefs and I guess never told you.”

Rose growls, “You liar Richard would have told me at least.”

Zada again laughs, “Trust me dear it’s a lot of things you don’t know about Richard here.”

“What do you mean?” Rose asks.

“Let’s just say that’s another story for a different time. Let’s get back to Violet and Chloe here.” Zada says.

Before Zada could even face Violet and Chloe, Rose had Zada by the neck lifting her in the air screaming, “I said what do you mean?”

Chloe looks in disbelief and thinks to herself ‘Now I see who Violet gets her anger from.’

Zada squirms under Rose hands and Richard pulls Rose back and says, “I will answer her question later okay.”

Rose growls towards Zada again then she runs towards the woods phasing within seconds and Richard soon follows behind her yelling, “Rose wait” Before he phases into a black wolf.

Violet turn towards Zada screaming, “See what you’ve done.”

“Please, seem to me you have other problems to worry about. I will return when I feel you are ready.” Zada says and disappears leaving only dust.

Violet signs and faces her pack ordering, “Go back to the mansion and wait for me there.”

The pack just stands there until Violet screams eyes turning violet, “I said retreat back to the mansion and wait for me there!”

The pack runs into the forest leaving a naked unconscious Lucas and Ethan.

“Maybe you should put some clothes on I will handle Lucas and Ethan.” Chloe says using her powers to guide Ethan and Lucas into the cabin on the coach with her telekinesis.

Violet smirks and comments, “Your power does come in handy. I see you can control it now.”

Chloe smiles, “Yeah I guess.”

Violet walks in the cabin and slips on some jeans and a t-shirt. She then grabs her keys and sees Chloe sitting on the bed.

“I’m ready.” Violet announces.

“Okay I guess I will see you later.” Chloe fake smiles.

Violet kneels in front of Chloe and suggests, “Maybe you can come with me to get to know my family and pack.”

 “I don’t think that’s a good idea they already hate me and maybe you guys needs some personal time to talk things out since the Zada lady interrupted.” Chloe recommends.

Violet pulls Chloe up and says, “No you’re coming I don’t care what they think.”

“What about Ethan and Lucas.” Chloe asks.

“When they awake they can run back home lets go. When they get to know you I promise they will love you. You’re perfect.” Violet says kissing Chloe on the forehead.

Chloe blushes and follows Violet to the car. Chloe eyes went big when she saw how big the mansion was. You had to enter through a gate and when you enter through the front door there were spiral stairs and marble floors. Maids were cleaning and servants were smiling. It surprise Chloe how welcoming they were. Then she saw two girls walking up one had black short hair and a frown on her face and the other was tall with brunette hair in a ponytail.

“Hey Olivia and Tonya” Violet says.

“It’s Tori and hey I guess.” The tall brunette corrects.

Olivia just stands there eyeing Violet like she wanted to say something. Violet broke the silence and announces, “Well this is my mate Chloe. Chloe this is some of the members of the pack from the north Olivia and Tori. There here to be train to be prepare for the war.”

Chloe nods her head saying, “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Yeah sure well we should be going.” Tori answers.

Olivia looks at Violet again and Chloe notices this before they walk away.

Chloe stares at Violet and says, “I told you they wouldn’t like me.”

Violet smiles and kisses Chloe forehead saying, “Patience now come we need to shower.”

“Are you trying to say I stink?” Chloe smiles crossing her arms.

“Of course not this is my evil plan to get you naked.” Violet whispers in Chloe ear making the witch blush hard.

Before walking up the stairs Violet asks one of the maids to prepare dinner. When they arrive to Violet bedroom Chloe was intrigued. It was so Violet. Everything in the room was simple but so her.

Violet goes to her draws grabbing clothes for her and Chloe she then goes into her bathroom running the shower. Chloe runs her fingers over the old books on the shelves.

“Hey I’m about to go get some towels the shower is ready.” Violet announces. 

“Thank you.” Chloe says walking into the bathroom. She strips from her clothes and steps into the warm water. Chloe stares off into space thinking of Violet. How she cared for her and last night when Violet touch her with so much passion.

It’s like she could really feel Violet hand felt on her skin, her lips pressed on hers, Chloe then froze when she realizes she was really feeling someone kissing down her neck.

Chloe eyes flew open and there she was Violet standing there smirking. Violet continues to kiss her neck while mumbling, “Hello beautiful.”

“Hello to you.” Chloe answers.

Violet grins and continue to kiss her again attacking her neck. Chloe felt the cold tile on her back when Violet cornered her, and the brunette right hand moved up Chloe’s abdomen and cupped her breast.

Chloe bit back her moan and when Violet look at her she cup her cheek and pulled her face to her kissing her hard, Violet moans into Chloe mouth as she felt the witches tongue enter her mouth.

Then there was a knock at the door, and Chloe pulls back from the kiss and starts biting and sucking gently on the brunette neck making Violet moan loudly. Chloe chuckles and there’s another knock at the door.

Violet growls and yells, “What!”

“Dinner will be served in ten minutes. Your mother and father are waiting.” The maid hollers.

Violet growls again and Chloe laughs in her ear before kissing her again. Violet pushes Chloe back against the wall and takes her hand between Chloe legs making the witch shiver.

Chloe pulls back and suggests, “We should wash on up I don’t want to be late the first time I officially meet your parents.”

Violet nods grabbing the rag and soap saying, “Technically the second I can wash your back for you.”

Meanwhile Tori and Olivia were walking down stairs for dinner. Tori stops Olivia and asks, “Please tell me I’m wrong for once and that you’re not crushing on Violet.

Olivia shrugs and answers, “I wish you were right. I can’t believe she mated with a freaking witch. What the hell.”

Tori signs and announces, “Olivia it seems you never had a chance. You can tell they been together for quite a while. Imprinting or not they truly love each other.”

Olivia growls and says, “Who cares I don’t have time for feelings any way.”

Tori puts a hand on Olivia shoulder and asks, “Are you sure you okay. You seem just a little broken hearted.”

“Not at all I’m just a little shock that’s all.” Olivia says.

“Good just put it this way, at least it didn’t get far. Now let’s eat.” Tori replies.

Chloe and Violet finally gets their clothes on and retreats to the diner room. It’s like the closer they got the slower Chloe began to walk.

“It’s going to be okay I promise. A little awkward but it will get better.” Violet assures.

Chloe smiles and says, “I’m just a little nervous that all.”

When they finally enter the diner room there was a long table with food of all kind mostly meat on ready to be served. Everyone at the table rises and bows slightly.

Chloe watch Violet and mimicked her bow.

“Mother, Father I see you made it.” Violet says pulling a seat out for Chloe to sit.

“Thank you.” Chloe says.

Violet sits in her own sit right next to Chloe putting her hand on her thigh under the table.

“Tell me how you and Chloe met. Seems you two being knowing each other for a while.” Richard asks.

Violet eyes Ethan noticing the bandages he’s wrap in and explains, “Well Ethan thought he murdered her and order me to get rid of the body. When I notice she wasn’t dead I brought her back to the cabin and it went from there.”

Chloe continues to stare at her soup feeling sick. “Hey are you alright.” Violet asks concern

Chloe looks up and smiles, “Yes just a little tired that’s all.”

“So Chloe what brought you here to Divide?” Rose asks.

“After my grandmother passed I did a lot of reading in her office and found out about this town.” Chloe answers.

“I see, so where’s your parents?” Rose questions further.

“Mother.” Violet hisses.

“No it okay, my parents have passed.” Chloe replies.

Violet mother sits up straight and asks, “How? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“No disrespect Mrs. Randers but I do mind. I honestly don’t like talking about it.” Chloe answers honestly.

“Is it true that you can control minds?” Scott asks changing the subject.

“Depends on how powerful you are. That I cannot do at this time.” Chloe replies smiling towards Scott.

“What you mean at this time.” Richard asks.

“Father its personal.” Violet pipes in.

Chloe continues to eat her soup while Violet argues with her mother.

“Do you understand Violet she’s a witch.” Rose says.

“I don’t care!” Violet yells.

“Well I do. I guess there’s still hope since you haven’t marked her yet.” Rose replies.

“You haven’t marked her.” Olivia asks eyes glittering with hope.

Violet rolls her eyes saying, “Really mom that’s between me and Chloe.”

 “I do not understand.” Chloe announces.

“When a wolf imprints on someone it’s not official. To complete the bond she has to mark you. After you are mark, you become a wolf yourself and since you’re going to be mark by an Alpha you will be very powerful. There also other things like you can feel each other emotions and talk to each other through your mind. You will be link forever.” Richard explains. “But I’ve never heard of a wolf ever marking a witch so maybe it will be different maybe Zada could explain that part.”

“Don’t bring that name up ever again in front of me.” Rose says standing. “Excuse me.”

Violet taps Chloe thigh whispering in her ear, “I will be right back.”

Chloe whispers, “Don’t leave me here they will eat me alive.”

Violet giggles and kisses Chloe on the cheek making Olivia make a fist eyes turning red.

“Calm down I thought you said you were over her.” Tori says.

“I am it just she’s a witch you know.” Olivia replies.

“Yeah sure that’s the problem.” Tori laughs sarcastically

Violet catches up with her mother leaving Chloe at the table by herself. “Mother wait.” She says.

Rose turns around asking, “Yes Violet what is it.”

“Look I know you wanted Ethan to be alpha and you’re disappointed in me but can you please take it out on me and not Chloe.” Violet pleads.

“Baby It never matter who became alpha I love you all as an equal.” Rose explains hugging Violet.

“It’s because she’s a girl, is that a problem.” Violet asks rubbing the back of her head.

“No baby I never care about gender it’s about how you feel right here.” Rose replies poking Violet heart.

“Then what’s the damn problem. You’re treating her like she’s an enemy.” Violet screams frustrated.

“ Language!” Rose hisses then explains, “Because Violet she is the enemy. Darling she’s a witch, I don’t care what the crazy lady Zada says about the prophecies.” Rose explains.

“I thought at least you would understand. Father taking it better than you are.” Violet says.

“Well maybe because I was the one left in the dark.” Rose says frowning. “I was surprise okay; just give me time I promise I will try.” She finishes.

“Fine.” Violet answers folding her arms over her chest.

Rose kisses Violet forehead saying, “Goodnight honey sleep well.”

Violet nods her head while her mother walks in her chambers. When Violet returns to the table everyone was silent she sat next to Chloe and asks, “Are you finish.”

“Yes, how did it go?” Chloe asks.

“Fine, come lets go back to my room and talk about it.” Violet says standing up looking at her pack.

“Thank you for the dinner it was great Mr. Randers.” Chloe says smiling.

“Yes, sleep well.” Richard answers.

Chloe sits on the bed when they arrive to Chloe room. Violet sat next to her and smiles, “My mom said she will try to get to know you.”

“That’s great; your family isn’t that scary.” Chloe says.

Violet kisses Chloe and mouths on her lips while pushing her back, “Told you so.”

Violet hovers over Chloe kissing down her neck.

“Why didn’t you mark me that night when you imprinted on me?” Chloe asks.

Violet sits up and explains, “Because I wanted it to be your choice.”

Chloe smiles and replies, “Well what are you waiting for.”

“I want you to be positive when I mark you there’s no turning back.” Violet explains.

“It seems you’re afraid.” Chloe says.

“I’m afraid you will leave me.” Violet answers. “I love you and it will kill me for you to be with me and you’re not happy.”

Chloe face lit up, “You said it.”

“Said what.” Violet asks confused then says nervously. “Oh that I’m sorry is this too fast. I didn’t mean….” Violet was interrupted my Chloe lips.

“Did that freak you out?” Violet asks nervously against Chloe lips.

“Does it seem like it freak me out.” Chloe replies her hand crawling under Violet shirt.

“No.” Violet moans.

“I love you too.” Chloe smiles. “And I’m also afraid of you leaving me.”

“Impossible remember I promise I would never leave you. I meant it.” Violet answers.

The next day Violet wakes up early it was the first day of training for the new pack. She tries to move but was pull back into someone arms. She turns her body around to see Chloe trying to snuggle closer. Violet smiles and plays in Chloe hair. She notices Chloe hand under her t-shirt resting under her breasts. She blushes and doesn’t know why. She slowly moves out of Chloe arms and retreats to the bathroom.

Violet walks downstairs to see a kitchen full. When she enters everyone went silent.

“Look just because I’m to new alpha doesn’t mean you have to go all silent every time I come around.” Violet says annoyed. “Anyways you have five minutes meet me in the back. You have a long a day ahead of you.”

The pack nods and continues to talk. Violet walks to the back and waits for the pack. She sees Scott first and she notices she never got a chance on his opinion about Chloe.

“Hey brother.” Violet says.

“Hey Violet how’s it going.” Scott answers.

“Well I wanted to ask how you feel about Chloe.” Violet asks nervously. She and Scott were extremely close and his opinion matter the most.

“Honestly?” Scott asks.

“Honestly.” Violet says.

“I was kind of surprise at first because I mean she’s a witch. But then at dinner yesterday I saw how you two look at each other and honestly if Anna was a witch I wouldn’t care what anyone thought either. So yes, it will take some time for me to get use to her without first thinking of her as the witch then just Chloe.” Scott explains truthfully.

“Thanks you’re the best I thought you were going to pull the Ethan and Lucas card on me.” Violet answers.

“Never, you would totally whoop my ass.” Scott jokes.

By then the rest of the pack finally made it to the back. “Here goes nothing.” Violet says.

The pack stands in a long line waiting for orders.

“First we start off easy and just go for a run just to see how fast you all are.” Violet says.

She then runs towards the woods jumping in mid-hair phases into a grey haired wolf. The pack follows and they run miles.

Chloe stirs in her sleeps. When she finally woke up she notice the room was empty. She growls, “Violet really you left me alone.” Chloe rolls out of bed and heads in the bathroom to wash up.

When Chloe finish freshen up she walks out the bedroom and heads to the kitchen. One of the maids runs into her.

“I’m so sorry.” The maid quickly apologizes.

“No its fine I’m the one not paying attention.” Chloe says.

“Well are you hungry Violet told me you would be up around this time. She’s out training with the pack in the back.” The maid explains.

“Yes, thank you I am hungry. I’m Chloe.” Chloe smiles sticking her hand out.

The maid smiles shaking Chloe hand replying, “Susan where’s my manners.”

Chloe looks into Susan green eyes and admires her blonde hair. “Well you have been the nicest to me out of everyone.” Chloe says.

Susan laugh and heads to the kitchen fixing Chloe some orange juice. She then leans on the counter and says, “Well from the rumors I’ve been hearing you’re a witch and wolves don’t approves of witches.”

Chloe almost spits her orange juice out asking unbelievable, “You know.”

“Yes, I know about the supernatural silly.” Susan laughs.

“Well that’s weird. So are you human.” Chloe asks.

“Yes I’m human my great grandmother came from Europe as an immigrant she work for the Randers her whole life and I guess it became a tradition because my grandmother follow including my mother and now me. It’s the same with the other maids and servants around here.” Susan explains.

“You never thought of leaving?” Chloe asks.

“Yes, all the time I have actually. The Randers is very respectful and kind people you’re not force to stay here. You can retire when ever. But this is all we know.” Susan explains.

“Oh I see.” Chloe replies.

“Yeah just give them a chance to get to know you they will come around or Violet will personally make them. You don’t have to worry about getting hurt or anything.” Susan reassures placing a plate full of waffles in front of Chloe.

When they return from there run Violet notice they wasn’t in the best shape. She had to slow down a few times for them to catch up. She told the pack to take a ten minute break phase back and they would work on some fighting skills.

When they finally return she and Scott explain some basic fighting skills. Everyone got their own partner and continue to practice until they were too tired to move. Violet just shook her head seeing half of the pack puking.

“What did you do in the north I never seen so many weak wolves. Wolves supposed to be strong not puking from a half day workout. You guys disgust me.” Violet screams. She knew she was being a little harsh but she was the alpha now she didn’t have time to make friends and be nice.

“I know one thing we didn’t do and that’s betray our pack.” One of the fighters spit out.

Anger rushes though Violet she knew exactly what he was referring to. She walks up to him and asks, “You got a problem mutt.” Violet could feel her eyes changing.

“No problem I’m just answering your question that’s all.” The guy explains.

Violet punches him in the face with enough force to knock him unconscious she then lifts him in the air by his t-shirt screaming in his face, “I don’t think you understood when I said I’m the alpha now.” She slings him across the field. She then eyes the pack yelling, “I don’t give a damn about your fucking opinion of who I love but you will show me some damn respect or I swear to god you will return to your pack with broken bones. The next person who gets smart with me will be rip in to pieces now try me.”

The pack nods and she waves her hand for them to continue. Ethan and Lucas giggles to themselves Violet doesn’t pay attention. ‘I will get them straight later.’ Violet thinks to herself.

After eating and chatting with Susan Chloe felt a little relief that she could make a friend without them running out of fear. “Look its nice talking to you but I got to get back to my job.”

“Thank you for breakfast see you around.” Chloe says.

When Susan left the kitchen Rose enter asking, “Chloe you’re still here.”

Chloe froze and replies, “Yes. Um yeah.”

Rose laughs and asks nicely, “Come and sit with me.”

Chloe hesitates before she sat down across from Mrs. Randers.

Rose smiles and says, “I’m sorry for the way I acted towards you but you have to understand that its just new to me.”

Chloe was taken aback she smiles and replies, “It’s okay I understand, honestly I was expecting worst.”

Rose laughs and Chloe notice how much Rose and Violet has in common. Rose hair was short and Curly and they had the same color eyes and same laugh. Violet was defiantly Rose daughter.

“I’m also sorry for bringing up the marking situation I was out if line.” Rose says.

“It’s fine, Violet and I had a conversation about it.” Chloe replies.

Rose sips some of her coffee before asking, “What you two agree on.”

“Waiting she wants me to be positive that I want her, this life, to rule by her side.” Chloe explains.

“Do you.” Rose simply asks.

“I honestly don’t know I already have a big responsibility.” Chloe says.

“Responsibility? What do you mean by this?” Rose asks confuse.

Violet walks in saying, “Mom stop questioning her.”

Chloe face lights up and Rose notices this. She then gets up kissing Violet on the cheek and returns to her chambers leaving them for some privacy.

“So how much did she asks?” Violet asks irritated.

“Not much how was your morning?” Chloe says.

“It was terrible they are so weak and I also had to put them in line about our relationship.” Violet explains, “But now it’s better because I get to spend the rest of the day with you.”

Chloe blushes and says, “Well yes that’s true, maybe I should train with you guys tomorrow. Maybe if they get to know me better it wouldn’t be so awkward correct? You can play bad cop and I will be good cop.”

Violet looks confuse asking, “Um honey what you mean good cop bad cop this is not NCIS this is training.”

Chloe laughs explaining, “Basically I can be the nice one saying ‘Its okay you got it’ while you be the mean one saying things like ‘come on are you serious you can’t run two miles without having a heart attack’.

Violet burst out laughing hitting Chloe playfully on the arm saying, “I do not sound like that and its true some can’t run a couple of miles.”

“What is a couple of miles to you?” Chloe asks.

“Well today we ran I think twenty miles.” Violet says.

“Twenty miles Violet.” Chloe asks.

“Yes I need to see where they were.” Violet answers.

Chloe shakes her head in disbelieve and says, “Babe you suppose to go easy on them and then work them up.”

Violet kisses Chloe on the lips to shut her up agreeing, “Yeah you right.”

Chloe smiles on Violet lips and grabs her hips pulling her closer she moans when Violet tongues enters her mouth. Her hand goes up Violet t-shirt. Violet lifts her on the counter and spread her legs not breaking the kiss. When she hears someone coming she growls and pulls away. It was Olivia

Olivia enters the kitchen heading straight towards the refrigerator.

“Hey Olivia.” Violet says announcing herself.

“Hey.” Olivia says blankly.

Violet asks, “I was wondering did you still want those fighting lessons.”

Olivia turns around smiling and then she sees Chloe she changes her mind and answers, “Nall that’s fine I can settle for training.”

Olivia was about to leave from the kitchen with a bottle of water until Violet says, “Really you to I thought you were different from the others but I see you’re not. Whatever I’m tired of being nice.”

Violet pulls Chloe arm and they leave to go upstairs.

Violet slams her bedroom door and collapses on her bed. Chloe giggles and sit next to her saying, “Just give them time.”

“We don’t have time.” Violet replies.

Chloe leans down kissing Violet on the lips and says, “Just be patience you’re perfect.”

Violet smiles, “I love you.”

“I love you too. So are you going to let me train with you tomorrow?” Chloe asks.

“Sure I guess.” Violet answers but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Violet growls jumps from her bed and answers, “Yes.” She notices it her father.

“We need to talk.” Richard says.

Violet nods her head and says, “I will be right back.” She then follows her dad to his chambers.

Violet sits on the couch while her father stands. “I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I should have told you, all of you.” Richard says.

“It’s fine just tell me about you and this Zada lady.” Violet says.

“Well my father made Zada my personal prophesy when I became alpha. We became friends very quickly and got alone pretty well.” Richards explains.

“Let me guess you two got alone more than well.” Violet replies.

“Yes she was my first love but then I imprinted on your mother and there was mix feelings. My father was pressuring me to hurry and mark your mother and Zada became angry and left. She only came when there was a new prophecy.” Richard explains.

“You really loved her?” Violet asks.

“I love your mother.” Richard answers.

“That’s not what I ask.” Violet says then continues. “Mom wasn’t even in the picture then. So it’s not your fault that you fell in love. I understand personally but even after you imprinted with mom and became alpha you still had feelings you just fought them off.”

Richard just nods his head in agreement. Violet puts a hand on her father shoulder and asks, “How did mom take this information.”

“She is taking better than I thought.” Richard replies then continues, “I don’t have feeling for her any more she has move on and me as well. She is now your prophecies.” Richard explains.

“I kind of figure before she disappears at the cabin she stated about returning when I was ready.” Violet replies.

Richard nods his head and smile hugging Violet tightly saying, “You be a great alpha.”

Violet smiles and retreats to her room to see Chloe sleeping in her bed. She takes her clothes off leaving her bra and panties and slips in the bed next to Chloe. She brings her hand around her waist and pulls her closer.

The next morning Violet wakes up early and wakes Chloe also.

“No stay I love your warmth.” Chloe murmurs.

Violet giggles and starts to kiss Chloe shoulder saying, “Time to get up for training baby.”

Chloe stirs and open her eyes to a beautiful sight. She then leans up and kisses Violet on the lips turning her over making her on top of Violet. She then asks, “How long we have before we have to be down stairs.”

Violet slightly turns her head to get a better glimpse at the clock and says, “About an hour why you ask.”

Chloe trails kisses down Violet stomach and replies, “I just want to do a little exploring that’s all.” She then pulls Violet panties down and licks up her thigh.

Violet moans and pulls on Chloe hair tightly. ‘God she driving me crazy.’ She thinks to herself.

Chloe smirks at the sight she sees Violet eyes tightly shut her lips parted. Chloe trails kisses back up Violet stomach and captures her lips while her hand goes between Violet thighs she then whispers in Violet ear seductively, “You’re so wet.”

Violet moans and before Chloe could go any further Scott bursts through the door and Violet quickly pulls the cover up covering Chloe and herself.

“O my God I did not just see that.” Scott whines.

“What the hell get out now!” Violet screams.

Chloe pulls the sheets up to cover her face in embarrassment.

Scott closes the door with no argument and Violet turns towards Chloe pulling the sheet down kissing her saying, “Now I’m really getting tired of being interrupted maybe we should go back to the cabin.”

Chloe nods her head agreeing.

Downstairs in the kitchen Scott runs in repeating, “I can’t believe I just saw that.”

Tori and Olivia turns around and asks out of curiosity, “What?”

“I walk in Violet room to wake her up to see what was taking her so long. She’s usually up before anyone. And I saw Chloe on top of Violet and her hands in between Violet legs. I’m so glad Chloe had panties and bra still on because I would be dead. Man Violet going to be so mad.” Scott whines.

Olivia rolls her eyes and Tori comments, “I bet you want be waking her up anymore.”

Violet and Chloe then walks in the kitchen after that comment and as usual the kitchen goes silent even though Violet says it okay for them to talk and act normal around her. She rolls her eyes and Chloe smiles saying, “Good morning.”

“Good morning.” The entire pack says.

“Are you hungry?” Violet asks.

“No I can eat after training.” Chloe answers.

“She’s training with us.” Scott asks.

“Yes she will be helping out today.” Violet answers.

“Yes I was thinking this could make us get to know each other better.” Chloe says.

The pack growls and Chloe smile disappears. Violet grabs Chloe hand squeezing it while whispering in her ear, “patience’s remember.”

Violet then kisses Chloe on the forehead and they both walk towards the back to train.

Training went better than Violet thought. They practice a lot of drills and the good cop and bad cop idea worked. Everyone was afraid of Violet but Chloe got their confidence back up and kept Violet from ripping one of the pack members heads off. Then Chloe came up with a great idea. She use logs as throwing objects. Chloe would throw logs towards the pack with her telekinesis while they runs towards there enemy making it difficult. A couple of the wolves got mad by being smack in the face by a log but that wouldn’t stop Chloe from saying, “You will do better next time.” and the better part about it was she wasn’t sucking up to them she was really trying to help.

The pack did better than she thought also and they all were actually getting alone. Its just she got a bad vibe that Olivia was dodging her and it was weird. ‘I will talk to her after training’ Violet thought to herself.

Training was finally over and Chloe had become friends with almost everyone. ‘How the hell does she do it? Maybe it’s her smile. Or maybe it because she can actually remember their names.’ Violet thinks to herself.

The pack including Chloe retreats to the kitchen for a big lunch. Violet called Olivia over and asks, “Hey are you okay?”

“Yes why you ask.” Olivia says not making eye contact.

“Well I just got the feeling that you were trying to dodge me or something.” Violet answers. “You know you can talk to me about anything right?”

“Nothing is bothering me okay.” Olivia says.

“Then why the hell you can’t look at me in the eye.” Violet argues.

Olivia lifts her head and looks at Violet in her beautiful brown eyes and replies, “I don’t know… its just… I need time.”

“Spit it out.” Violet demands.

“I like you okay.” Olivia shouts covering her mouth because she clearly didn’t want to say it.

Violet stood there shock she couldn’t believe what she just heard. “Olivia I’m sorry I had no idea that you… um…”

Violet was lost of words and Olivia couldn’t say anything either. After forever of silence Violet finally speaks, “Look I’m sorry but I love Chloe.”

“I know.” Olivia says she could feel her eyes watering up.

Violet touches Olivia shoulder and says, “Look there’s others I promise in a few days you will totally be over me okay. Don’t cry please I want us to be friends without the awkwardness.”

“I’m fine with that. Just give me time okay.” Olivia says. “Then maybe I could take you up on that offer about personal training.” She smiles.

Violet smiles and says, “Deal.”

They then retreat to the kitchen and Violet kisses Chloe on the cheek. This time Olivia didn’t growl or get angry she actually felt okay. She still hated that Violet was in love but like Violet said there will be others. So she will wait.

Hope you Like Please Like : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 3.2K 40
Violet Thomas never filled the role that anyone wanted her to. Leading up to her 17th birthday, her father is excited for her to meet her mate, and f...
48.1K 2.3K 24
On an island humans have dubbed Purgatory, lives all manner of creatures that go bump in the night. Desirae, the new vampire Queen, must choose a wer...
394 60 57
[Unedited] In Pascille, everyone has their own race, either belonged to the Wolves, the Rivans, the Witches or just a normal human being. What wil...
226K 8.7K 37
This is a story about rejection, finding love, and friendship. What happens when a teenage girl is rejected and finds a second chance mate? She train...