Secrets Told

By MACstories

"My diary, that held all of my deepest, darkest secrets, is gone..." How would you feel if your diary was sto... More

Secrets Told
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 13

131 1 0
By MACstories

"Listen, we're gonna go out there and you are going to ignore all of them. So what, you are afriad of pandas, I bet you they had stupid fears too." She said while she was fixing her hair. I knew she was right. I held back anymore tears I could possibly have, and took a deep breath.

"I'm good." I said and we walked out the door. The day went by slow. Very, very, very slow. But finally I had reached last period. But, it was science, so I was going to be with Ethan. I walked into the class room and everyone busrt out in giggles and snickers. I could feel everyones eyes on me. I put my stuff on my desk and buried my head in my arms. Ethan walked in the room and he noticed that they were all laughing. At me.

"Hey! Everyone can just shut up unless they want to deal me." He said and everyone hushed. Ethan had such a power over the school. He liked everyone, he was so nice, but you never wanted to cross him. He sat down and he looked at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked with his sweet voice. I shrugged. "Listen, it isn't that bad that you're afraid of pandas. And its totally understandable why." My head shot up.

"How do you know why I'm afraid of them?" I said just shocked he said that. I had read the paper. It said nothing about why I was scared.

"Oh, I saw that you were really upset today, and I went and asked Olivia what was wrong with you, she gave me the paper, and I read it, and then I asked why, and she told me." He said playing with his pen.

"Liv told you why?" I asked kind of disappointed.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it. I'll spread the word that it needs to stop." He smiled at me with sympathy in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1.3K 47
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
107K 1.5K 36
Life gave me another chance with him and all i'm going to do is break his heart. What would you do if life suddenly gave you another chance to be wi...
40.1K 473 100
Just the life of a girl who may or may not be mentally ill. Care to take the journey with me?
603 7 33
𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗: 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚘�...