Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter...

Galing kay panswendy

Based of the TV series, Once Upon A Time. Melody, the daughter of Prince Eric and Ariel, has been kidnapped b... Higit pa

Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter Pan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not an update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
HI
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEWS!!
More news
Chapter 44
Babies
All About You!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Notice
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
New Fanfiction Idea
Don't Hate Me
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Hey!
I Swear I Will Update Tomorrow
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
I'm Awful
Sorry Again
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
2 years later...
insta

Chapter 27

8.3K 128 99
Galing kay panswendy

Peter stood up and grabbed my hand. He gave me a sweet little smirk. Once I was up on my feet I gave Peter a hug. It was a hug that I had missed so much. That silent warming feeling in my heart is unforgettable, but then again, everything about Peter is unforgettable. There is something off though about him. I don't know why, I can't quite put my finger on it. Oh well, I'll worry about that later. Right now I need my Peter.

He held both of my hands and gave me a small kiss on my nose. The sensation filled my soul.

"Why are you so happy?" I teased.

"I just got you back Mel. Nothing can stop me, not even that bastard Sebastian. We are finally together again. I thought I lost you forever," Peter responded and gave me a little kiss on my neck. His lips slightly tickled my neck.

"You could never loose me,  Peter. We will always find our way back to each other, no matter what. Its invevitable."

"You say that, but do you really mean it? You could do so much better than me. I am a villian, and you are my light. I can't drag you into the darkness." The conversation a new and despressing turn. Why does he keep on saying that? I love him and I will always love him. 

"Peter stop! We just discussed this.I love you. I love everything about you! There is nothing you can do to change that! I don't understand why you see me as this heavenly, untouchable figure. I am not an angel! I have my darkness that resides in my sould. Everyone is like that, it just depends on how much you embrace that darkness."

"I need to tell you something Melody. This might seem strange and odd, but I need to tell you. I think that my guilt will take me over if I don't."

"What's wrong? You can tell me anything, and you know that."

"I... Mel, I did something. Something... that I am not proud of," He took a lot of breaks inbetween his elongated words.

"What is it?" I stutter. I knew this wasn't good. I braced for the worest but I am afraid that I could never think dark enough.

"I learned Dark Magic," He murmured. I didn't know if I should gasp or not. Would it be rude? I want Peter to know that I will always be here for him. I'm afraid that Peter will do something reckless if I don't stay by his side. "Don't just sit there is silence! Say something!"

I have no idea what to say! How will I comfort him? Its clear that he hates this fact, but he wouldn't have done that if it wasn't for a good reason.

"I-I-I-I-I-I don't know what to say Peter. I know this is the exact thing that Rumple wanted you to do. Are you okay? Do you feel different or something?" I spoke unsteadily.

"I don't think so. But I get these thoughts Mel. They aren't good. I have these urges that I have never had before. I wanted to kill Sebastain when he kissed you, but thats not the worst thing. I wanted to kill you too," He looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"Well, thats something to work on. I know you, I know the true you. And that you would never do something to hurt me. We are in this for the long run. I will stick with you forever," I told him and slipped my arms around his waist.

He returned the hug, but I could tell that he was heisitent. His arms were lightly touching my back.

"I know you think that, but what will happen in 2 months? 4 years? You will never think that in the future. You will never be my Melody once you see what the darkness does to me. Just look at my dad, Mel. You don't see him happy. You don't see him with a descent woman you loves him. He is a monster, and every one knows that!" I can tell by his shakey voice that it hurt him to say those words.

"You are not your dad! You will never be your dad. I believe in you Peter! You have the choice to choose your own destiny! Don't let what happened in the past effect your future. The world is forever changing. There are new things araising with every second that passes by. Enough of that. You can't focus on the future. That is so far away. You have to focus on the here and now. I am with you right here and right now. You have to believe that Peter. I will be broken without you!" Tears were starting to slip out of my eyes. I need to be strong for Peter. I have to be his ancher right down.

"Its not that Melody. There is a growing sensation. Its feels unstoppable. I want to become my dad! I want to have all of that power. I want people to fear me. I hate it! I've tried to persuade my mind to stop the evil, or at least slow it down. I can't. I am not strong enough. No one is strong enough. I love you Melody. I really do, but if you are scared of what might come, I 100% understand if you just want to leave and go out that door right now. I refuse to hold you back from a happy life. I can't do that to you. I love you too much."

"I hate hearing you say this Peter! You are part of me just as much as I am a part of you! I don't have the ability to give up on you. My heart wouldn't let me leave you. Even though my brain is telling me to let you go. I can't. You are my life Peter. There is no life without you! I would rather die than leave you. Don't you see that!" I was practically screaming at him. He can't just say those things! I need him. He is forever embedded in my heart.

"Listen to your brain Melody. It knows what it is doing. Go live your life with another man. Let him fill your soul. Go run to Sebastian or Henry. Either one of them will treat you better then I could ever treat you. I once had the chance to be worthy, but I lost that when I let the darkness take over me." At this point both of us are in deep tears. If this is his way to say that we are over, then I don't know what to do. There is nothing left to do.

"Why did you come back here then? If you are trying to separate us now, why did you ever search for me? I could've been across the world, and yet you refuse to give up trying? Its pointless Peter! Why come here just to break us up?" I whispered. The words hurt too much.

"I want you safe. I had no idea what they were doing to you. I can't just live my pathetic life not knowing what they were doing to you. I will always love you Melody. No matter what happens, I willl always have you in my heart."

"Please no Peter! Please don't do this to us," My cry for his change of mind failed. 

"If you don't leave. Then I will. I can't have you get hurt. If I ever get better, I will search for you Melody, but this won't work right know. I need a clear mind, no distractions." the wall blocking the tears broke and large water droplets slithered down his face. "Good bye Melody."

He pulled my weak arms off of him and walked right out the door. He left me. He left me alone in this hell hole. My heart shattered into millions of incorrigable pieces. It feels like death. The oxygen exited my lungs and I feel like my throat is closing. I can't breathe. Do I really want to though? Do I want to live on? The only thing worth living for just walked out of the room.

The room seemed bigger, the floor seemed colder, and in that moment I feel worthless. There is nothing  to return to. No one that I want to see back home. Half of them already think that I am dead. Why don't I just comfirm their thoughts. I am obviously not missed back home. The only person that I would have to worry about was Henry, but he already endured my death once. I am sure that he could live through it again.

There was a small knife on the table across the room. I slowly made my shaky legs across the large room over to the table. Time seemed to stop when I picked up the cold blade in my hand. I admired its silver blade. It could be fast and almost painless. I can drive this heavy sliver of metal right into my torn heart.

I flipped the knife so that the tip was pointing directly at my heart. I pressed is softly against my chest. It is going to be over. All of the pain will go away. I will escape. I will be free. Nothing can stop this fate that I have chosen for my safe. I slowly dug the blade a little deeper into my skin. I felt the warm crisom liquid flow down my body.

This is it. I am going to die for a second time. I will be forever in a state of absence. Nothing it left for me. I can hear my blood pumping through my ears. It was blasting. I can hardly hear myself think. My vision started to black out. Good bye world. 

Good bye Peter.

-Third person-

Peter stood there in the door way and watched his only love slow dig that sharp blade farther and farther into her pale skin. His heart broke. He was the one who caused her all of this pain. He never imagined that it would break her heart so much that her only escape is death. Peter had no idea what he should do. He can't just stand there and witness Melody kill herself, but he can't be the one to save her. She needs to move on from this darkening beast.

Peter slowly, but surely made his way through the hall, looking for Sebastian. He has to safe her! He has to keep her safe.

"Sebastian! Felix! Anyone! Please help! Please!" Peter cried as he searched every room for a face. He knows that he has to search faster if there was a chance to save Melody.

All of a sudden Sebastian appeared infront of Peter. His hair was messy and he was only wearing a pair of sweatpants.

"Sebastian you have to help Melody! You have to!" Peter begged. Sebastain looked confused, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What happened?" Sebastian asked Peter.

"She's dying! Please!" 

Without a secound thought Sebastain took off to find Melody. He wasn't going to like Peter slow him down. Sebastain finally made it to the room where Melody's bloody body laid. He ran over to her and cupped her face, just as she did his less than 12 hours ago.

"MELODY!" Sebastian shook the limb body. Melody's eyes flickered. "You're alive! Stay with my Mel! Please stay with me! Don't die on me! I need you!" Tears flooded down Sebastain's face. Melody never knew how much one man could cry over a single person. Sebastain did some funny hand movement which lead sparks of magic fly off his fingers and on to Melody's body.

She sucked in a deep breath. She had regained the life that she had lost, but instead of feeling overjoyed that she was alive again, she felt empty.

There was little time to react when she saw Peter drive a dagger down into Sebastain's back. Peter's face held joy in the brutal action.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

246K 4.6K 24
Clarissa Wendy Jones or what her adoptive name is Clarissa Jessica Mills is Henry's big sister that is determine to get home and away from Neverland...
141K 2.7K 17
She's Peter Pan's little sister, and just as bad as him. She is the only girl in Neverland, but she doesn't mind. She is happy to just have her bro...
296K 5.9K 61
This is a Peter Pan (OUAT) X Reader story. This is the first time I ever made a X Reader story but I hope you like it! Y/N is the daughter of Captain...
113K 2K 23
Alice Liddell and Henry Mill gets taken to Neverland. But it seems that Alice has been to Neverland before but doesn't remember ever spending almost...