14 & Pregnant - MAJOR EDITING

Oleh EhTeam

One careless drunken night changed there lives forever.... © 2014 EhTeam All Rights Reserved ® Lebih Banyak

Intro
1.1
1.2
1.3
Chapter Three
Contest winner
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Please Read
Chapter Twenty Eight
Contest Winners
Chapter Thirty (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty One (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Contest + Sequel Name & Winner
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty

Chapter Twenty Nine

972 16 11
Oleh EhTeam

Chapter Twenty Nine

*Recap*

Suddenly someone burst threw the door. I look towards it and gasp.

"Oh My God-"

*End Of Recap*

Selena's POV

"Oh My God! You got me Taco Bell" I yell happily.

A Taco Bell delivery guy was standing their. Nyla got up and paid him and he left scared and confused. We all started to eat, Apollo died five minutes ago.

I was still in labour but was trying to ignore it because this taco was so fucking good! All of a sudden Artemis fell over, Nyla checked her pulse.

"She's dead" Nyla said in fear.

Suddenly Nyla fell over. I checked her pulse she was dead to. Oh no, the tacos were poisoned! Suddenly my vision got blurry and the last thing I saw was a unicorn.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep Going :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm just kidding that's not part of the chapter here's the real part!

Selena's POV

"Oh My God Emil!" I yelled.

He smiled at me before running over to Apollo. I was sad but I knew he had to help her. He was giving her CPR. Oh no this isn't good, Apollo might die!

"No please! She can't be gone please, please, please!" Artemis cried. Oh no.

"I'm sorry" Emil says.

He's almost crying. I look towards them and see Apollo standing up? I look down to where her body was and it's still their. I look back up and she's still standing their.

"Ummm why is their 2 Apollos?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Emil asks.

"Well her body's on the floor but she's standing right beside it!" I say then scream in pain.

"Oh my god! Apollos a spirit now.

She'll stay on the earth! Only certain people can see her, your on of them" Emil says. I nod but scream in pain.

"Uhhh Artemis, I see a head" Nyla says.

She's standing in between my legs looking down. Artemis ran over and told me to push. I pushed a lot, Emil held my hand. I screamed in pain. Suddenly the pain went away and I heard crying.

"It's a girl" Artemis said.

I was confused. I thought it was supposed to be a boy? They must've been wrong? She looked at Emil strangle, I thought it was supposed to be born with a tail. Why doesn't she have a tail? Is their something wrong with her? Artemis carries her into the bathroom and starts washing her. After a couple minutes I felt the need to push again. I pushed a couple times before I heard more crying. Nyla looked and her eyes widened.

"E...Em" she stuttered.

What's wrong? Emil walked over and looked. His eyes widened too. He held up another baby. It had a mint green tail, it was so beautiful.

"Ar" Em yelled.

Artemis came over and gasped at the sight. She ran to it and quickly carried it towards the bathtub.

"What's wrong with it?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Nothing it's perfectly healthy and nothing's wrong with it" Artemis says.

I look towards the bathtub and see Apollo holding the human baby and looking at the mer baby. Wow who knew I'd have twins?

"Then why are you all shocked about it? What's wrong with it? Please!!! Somebody tell me?" I yell. Emil sighs.

"Her tail and eyes" he says.

What's wrong with her tail? It's beautiful! And what's wrong with her eyes? I didn't even get to see them.

"What's wrong with them? Her tail is beautiful!" I say. Nyla nods agreeing.

"It is beautiful but deadly" she says. I'm confused?

"How?" I ask.

"Their was legend of a god being born with mint eyes and mint tail, it would be the rare and special god. It would have every power any god had, it would be so strong. Fearless or full of fear. It could change the world. Hades has been searching for the special child his whole life. If he finds it when it's young he'll raise it for evil" Emil said. I frown.

"But we can keep her safe" I say.

"Her eyes will give her away, her eyes are the same colour as her tail" Emil said. Wow she'll have beautiful eyes.

"Contacts, she can wear them when she's older" I say.

He nods and smiles. I yawn. Emil walks over to me and carefully scoops me up bridal style.

"Let's get you to bed you need to rest" he said.

I nod yawning again. I snuggle into his chest as he carries me to bed. I feel him place me in the bed. I hear him walking away.

"Em" I say.

"Yeah" he answers.

"Stay, please" I say.

"Of course" he replies.

I feel him climb into the bed and I snuggle into his chest closing my eyes. I slowly drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you think of this chapter? Sorry if it's sucky. Also sorry I haven't updated in a while.

So Apollo died. But she's not dead, dead. Do you think they'll find a way to bring her back to life?

Selena had twins! Did you expect that? What do you think she'll name them?

Only one of the twins was born with a tail! What do you think will happen? Why wasn't the first twin born with a tail?

Please vote and comment :)

Also a heads up, I might get ground in the next 2 days. Tomorrow I get my mark updates and Thursday is parent teacher interviews and I think I might be failing French! So just letting you know in case I do get grounded.

Thanks for reading

~Katie

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

56.3K 2.5K 29
'Sometimes crazy things happen in life but this was beyond my imagination.' NOTE: I DON'T OWN ANY PICTURE IN THIS STORY. Warning: short chapters 👉😬...
11.3K 330 12
Read and find out🥰! PSA: This book has mature content, foul language, drugs &' alcohol ,use of drugs &' alcohol , sexual reads, death and so much mo...
57.5K 5.7K 63
It was a single teenage mistake that led to a very big mistake,and now am paying for my mistake. I have looked for the man infront of me for many yea...
73.3K 10.1K 35
❝ − It's a terrible thing, the destruction of words.❞ All rights reserved @ o p t i c a l i t y | 2017