The Possessive Gang Leader An...

By CaliMarie19

Alaina is a popular girl she is 17 and is the captain of the cheer leading team she has brown hair and ocean... More

Meeting Cole
The Deal?
Training
Falling For Her
The Dinner
The Aftermath
Guest That I Hate
Your what?!
Cole's Past
Tied up
Punishment?
Pictures!!
Changes
Firework Love
Threats And More
Gender And How Many?!
A/N
Bros And Hoes
The Names
A/N
GOOD NEWS!
Captured?!
The Deaths
Christmas Eve

Meeting The Kingston Family

5.9K 104 18
By CaliMarie19

Alaina's POV
June 22, 2019

I got up to someone talking in my room and when I looked I seen it was Hunter.

"What are you doing?!" I said kinda freaked out.

"Cole need to see you." He said pulling the covers off of me.

I got up and pulled my hair up and looked at my tank top and fuzzy pj pants.

I knocked on his door and he told me to come in.

I asked to sit and he said to sit and so I did.

"Your going to meet my family today as my girlfriend dress nice we leave at 7:30." He said looking up from his laptop.

I yawned and he just looked at me.

"You didn't sleep well did you?" He asked closing his laptop.

I shook my head no and he got up taking my hand.

He brought me to a room that was black and in the middle was a grey bed.

I soon realized I was in his room.

"Lay down." He said moving the covers.

I lay down and he lays me and I curl up next to him breathing in his scent.

He played with my hair and I fell asleep.

We were awoke my laughing and when I fully woke up and I saw he was cuddling me.

They were taking pictures and I nudge him and he looked at them.

He got up and looked at them taking there phones.

He threw them against the wall breaking them against the wall.

They looked at him and pulled out new ones and then looked at him.

"It's 7 you have to get ready." Jake spoke up.

Coles head snapped his head and looked at Jake and started to wrestle with him.

"Boys come on we need to meet his family." I said laughing.

They stopped and stood up they all left and I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower.

I got out and changed my belly button ring.

I put a long black dress on my black flats.

I lightly did my makeup and pulled up my hair into a bun then I walked downstairs and saw the boys and there mouths dropped.

"Your gonna catch flys with your mouth open." I laughed and the closed there mouth.

They all were in suits and ties.

Cole took me hand and we walked out the door heading to SUV.

We all got into the car and I looked at Cole.

"So why do I have to pretend to be dating you?" I asked actually quite curious.

"So my mom can stop complaining about me not being happy." He said his voice sounded like he was lost.

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder and he smiled.

We finally arrived at his parents house and we got out.

Cole took my hand lacing our finger together then we all walked to the door knocking on it.

A woman answered the door and by the looks of it, it was his mother.

She hugged him then told us to come in and not to be shy dinner was almost done.

Cole and I walked in first and the the three boys behind us walked in.

"Mother I want you to meet Alaina she's my girlfriend." He blurted out.

She stopped and then looked at him for a minute then hugged me.

"Welcome to the Family Alaina." She said fixing her black hair.

She was pale with long black hair and she was wearing a short white dress with black flats.

Another lady and a man walked in with two kids on her side and Cole let go walking up to them taking the kids.

"Hey you two I missed you." He said kissing there cheeks.

"Hi you must be Alaina, I'm Hannah and this is my husband James." Hannah said hugging me.

"I'm James, Coles older brother and the two little twin are Nessa and Nelson." He said pointing to the two little twins in Cole's arms.

He was kissing the baby girl and bouncing the baby boy and they were giggling and laughing.

"He's different with the kids." I spoke up watching him.

He has a nice side wow hard to believe.

"He loves the kids." James said looking at me.

"Time to eat guys!" Coles mother yelled from the dinning room.

We all walked in and Cole pulled my seat out and he sat next to me and the three boys sat next to him.

I noticed Cole still had the babies and I smiled.

"So Cole when can I have my kids back?" Hanna said fixing her blonde hair.

"Never I'm gonna keep them." He said nibbling on there cheeks.

I laughed and he looked at me like how could kill me.

"Well at least let Alaina hold Nessa." James said looking at him, his green eyes had a hint of sympathy for him.

He handed me Nessa and watched me like a hawk.

I bounced her in my lap and watched her giggle and clap her hands.

Cole became less tense as she began to giggle and clap.

"Who's a little cutie, you are yes you are." I said kissing her cheek.

Cole just kept watching me but he seemed to be happy.

I looked at him and smiled.

"What?" I questioned as I held Nessa.

"N•nothing Alaina." He said bitting his lip.

"Someone seems to be warming up to Alaina." Jake said laughing which made the others laugh.

"Shut up." Cole growled.

His mother gave us the food and there was an empty seat.

"Where is father?" James looked at his mother.

"I'm here boys caught up with paper work." A older man said walking in and then sat down.

"Anna did you grab my meds?" The man asked Coles mother.

"Yes Frank I did." Anna said sitting down.

"So someone killed Martinez's father Langston. Anyone know who did it?" Frank said looking at the boys.

"Nope." Hunter said sipping his drink.

"Yeah nope." Jake and Kai spoke then sipping there drinks.

"Cole do you know anything about it?" Frank looked at him.

He gave me Nelson and looked at his father.

"Yeah Langston tried killing one of my men so we killed him." He said taking a bite of his food.

"And that was okay?" Frank said just then Hannah took the twins and sat down.

"Yeah it was." Hunter spoke.

"The hell it was! Cole what the fuck Langston was one of my best guys!" Frank yelled.

"Well maybe he shouldn't have tried killing my men!" Cole said standing up.

"You are a dumbass I never wanted you as my kid!" Frank yelled and the other three boys and I got up.

"Mother thanks for supper but are stay here is over." Cole said kissing his mother.

"Just remember Cole an eye for an eye!" Frank yelled after us.

We got home and I was sleeping so Cole picked me up bringing me to his room.

He laid me down and laid next to me.

He kissed my head and I awoke looking at him.

"Sorry I fell asleep do you want me to go to my room?" I asked looking into his Hazel eyes.

He nodded no and moved me closer to him.

I kissed his cheek and I closed my eyes.

What an eventful day with the Kingstons.

Hey guys Cali here I am sorry I don't update much but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter have a wonderful day/ night!!
~Cali Marie🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 9.5K 39
Billy Sander shy, innocent, loving, submissive, insecure, clumsy standing at 4'9 17 year old girl. Adrian Black dominate, dangerous, powerful, posse...
25.8K 656 22
Francis Harper the gang leader (Death Birds). Francis heard about someone who's short on money. So she decides to go kill them and anybody in their h...
44.6K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
733K 17.5K 27
Alana was once a normal 19 year old girl trying to make her way through a hard and lonley life when shes ripped from what she knew and shoved into a...