Journey To My Past {Book 1}

By NeveahCarranza

Lloyd has been going through things ever since he lost his father. Lloyd doesn't know what to do. He feels so... More

Pain
Open Your Eyes
Double Nuggets
Nothing But Trouble
Your Life Part 1
His Life Part 2
The Nightmare
Dangerously Happens
My Powers
Suffer
I'll Never Let Her Down
Your In Trouble
I Love You
Attacked Part: 1
Jayline Alex Snow Lilly Walker Part: 2
Lloyd's Thoughts
Alex's Thoughts
My Best Friend
I Never Met To Hurt You
Friendship
Where's Lloyd?
A/N
Dark Side Rise
Bad Decision
Lloyd's Gone
All Better
Lloyd's Twin
Journey To Lloyd's Past
I'm In
Goodbye Lexy
Explore
Four More Hours
What Have You Done Now?
Two More Chances
Almost There
War Of Hearts
Without You
This Is Goodbye

Dad!?...

483 15 10
By NeveahCarranza

Lloyd's Pov
As I looked around the area where Alex was at I tried to look for clues. What hit her?.. Who hit her?.. I need to find out what happened to Alex...

I looked at the floor until I spotted... Alex's locket... The locket I gave her when she turned... Sixteen... Her sweet sixteen...

Wonder how or what hit her... I hope she's ok, it's going to be crazy when she wakes up.

I looked up and saw the moon... It turned.... Red... What the... Red lightning was shooting the trees. It was after me. I dodged but... The lightning hit my arm.

Then a black figure hit me in the guts. What the smurf!? The figure smiled creepily at me. It's eyes glowed... Red...

"Miss me?"

"Dad?!?!"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.2K 47
π™ˆπ™Šπ™π˜Όπ™‡ π™Šπ™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Žπ™π™Šπ™π™” [first book in the π™Žπ™Šπ™‰π™‚π™Ž π™Šπ™ π˜Ώπ™€π˜Όπ™π™ƒ series] Nine teenagers in high school - completely normal, that is, u...
2.8K 108 17
A ninja never quits... That's what the ninja have been saying for years. But what happens when a ninja does quit? ...literally. -------- Webs of lies...
5.9K 64 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...
186K 4.2K 34
-DISCONTINUED- (Y/N) is the daughter of the Dark Overlord, but no one knew that. She made sure of it. She wanted to be normal. She wanted to have fri...