πƒπžπ¬π­π’π§πžπ || Jay X Nya

By Aquamarine_Igneous

A/n: This was written in 2018. Note that it is highly cringe. It all started from an unexpected breakup. She... More

CHAPTER O N E : Trust
CHAPTER T W O: Heartbreak
CHAPTER T H R E E : Cheer Up
CHAPTER F O U R : Coma
CHAPTER F I V E : Repeat that Again Please?
CHAPTER S I X : Reolo what?
CHAPTER S E V E N : Gang Leader?
CHAPTER E I G H T : The Next Day
CHAPTER N I N E: Urge
CHAPTER T E N : Nya Is Gone
CHAPTER E L E V E N: Everything's Falling Apart
CHAPTER T W E L V E : 2 Years Later..
CHAPTER T H I R T E E N: Hope for an Answer
CHAPTER F O U R T E E N : Revenge Time
CHAPTER S I X T E E N : What do you seek?
CHAPTER S E V E N T E E N : I'm right here
CHAPTER E I G H T E E N : We meet Again
CHAPTER N I N E T E E N : Lost
CHAPTER T W E N T Y : The Rebel is Back
CHAPTER T W E N T Y - O N E : I Hope..
CHAPTER TWENTY - T W O : A way To Remember..
HOLY FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER!
CHAPTER TWENTY - T H R E E : Operation Getting Her Back!
CHAPTER TWENTY - F O U R : The Plan
CHAPTER TWENTY - F I V E : Remember
CHAPTER TWENTY - S I X : A News
OH MY SPINJITZU MASTER!!
CHAPTER TWENTY - S E V E N : Ocean Blue Eyes
CHAPTER TWENTY - E I G H T : Answers
C H A P T E R TWENTY~N I N E: Lost in Thought
C H A P T E R THIRTY: Turn of Events
C H A P T E R THIRTY~ONE: Loss of Lives..
E P I L O G U E
SPOOKS OF NOVEMBER
Mistletoe Wars PT.1
Mistletoe WARS PT.2
🌼🌼🌼

CHAPTER F I F T E E N :His Dilemma

591 20 7
By Aquamarine_Igneous

"I Love You.. JayWalker."

His eyes widened as he jolted awake from his bed. He dreamt of Nya again. But this time it felt different. It was like she was saying goodbye to him.

Jay sobbed silently to himself. It was all his fault. Kai blamed him.. And now.. He's living with his parents.

The Junkyard of Ed and Edna.

He quickly arose and wiped all the tears. As he opened the curtain. He saw her mother cooking. While his Father talking to her. Jay cleared his throat as he caught the attention of his parents.

He smiles fakely as his Father frowned.

"So.. What's for Breakfast?" He asked. His voice cracking a little. Edna shook her head.

Jay saw His Father carrying his luggage infront of the door. He raised one of his eyebrows. And looked.

"What's going On? Why is my luggage there? Are we leaving here?" He asked too many questions as Ed pushed him outside. He was still wearing his PJ's.

"Mom! Dad!" He called. And then. Edna rushed outside handing Jay his stuff toy.

He was confused. He turned around to see Ed getting into their car as Jay puts his luggage and screamed.

"WILL ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME .. Of WHAT's GOING ON!?" Frustratedly. Edna goes outside and frowned. Ed pats Jay's shoulders also with a frown.

"Jay.. You have grown to be a man my Son. But.. Your team needs you." Ed smiled worryingly and looked at Jay's eyes. Electric blue eyes. He was pale and have eyebags from his mourn.

"But you guys need me more than ever here! And Ninjago is at Peace!" He protest. In reality.. Jay doesn't want to go back to the team. Even if he promised Lloyd that he will come back if the team needs him.

"Son.. Of course we need you here. But... The Ninja needs you more. You're saving people with those four. And here.. Only you do is to snuggle or mourn to Nya. Sometimes you do machines but actually fail..." Ed shrugged as he looked away from Jay.

"Oh, Jay.. What Your Dad means is.. We're proud of you saving people. You're not really doing well here.. You need a better place to get better. The Ninja will do the treatment for us." Edna smiles at Jay and gave him a hug. As Jay stood there, spaced out remembering the blames.

"But.. The team Hates me.." He muttered and sheds tears in his eyes. Edna tilts her head.

"No Jay.. It wasn't your fault." There was a minute of family embrace as Ed joined in.

A few minutes later.

Jay was wearing his old Ninja suit.

His parents stood infront of their caravan with smiles in their faces. Ed gave him Keys. For a moment there he was confused why.

"Uhh.. Aren't you guys going to.. Get me there?" He said a bit unsure but asked anyways.

The two exchanged looks and laughed.

"Jay our dear.. We're going to Lou's! We can't miss his amazing performance today!" His Mom laughed as his father Chuckled.

"But.. What about this Keys? I thought this is--"

"No Jay.. That's yours." His Dad corrected him as a heavy impact of a big vehicle landed behind him.

Slowly.. He looked around.

"MY RAIDER!?" He exclaimed and dropped both of his luggage bags and hugged the Shiny jet.

"It Looks.. Brand new!?" He was surprised and looked back at his Dad.

"Dad!? How'd you? How Did you!?" Shock he is.

"When you got back here.. Your Raider was dusty and had some rusty parts. Some of them wasn't working so.. I did a few fixes." Ed scratched the back of his head embarassly.

"Dad! Only a few Fixes!? THIS LOOKS DAMN BRAND NEW!"

"YOUR LANGUAGE MISTER WALKER."

Jay quickly got inside his Raider to test it again after 2 years. He bid goodbye to his parents and flew away.

Third POV
Lloyd got Zane back. And discussed a few things. The nindroid was having rusty parts so.. They are planning to go to a mechanic soon.

"So you're telling me.. You know HOW to get my Uncle Back!?" Exclaime Lloyd whom is shocked. Zane nods his head. But he didn't tell Lloyd about Nya.

"WHAT DO WE NEED!? We need to get Him Back!" Excitedly the Green Ninja was. But Zane completely broke it.

"It will take weeks. But I'm not sure one hundred percent. If we can get him back."

The Green Ninja lost his color and sat on a corner.

"Zane.. You are always the Party Pooper." Lloyd muttered as Zane smiled apologetically.

"My parts are not working too well. We need to go to the Mechanic soon." Zane stated as they left the temple.

Crossing paths with Cole.

"Hey." Cole greeted casually as Seliel hanged on his arm.

Zane was still Cold as ever.

"Hey Cole!" Lloyd raises up his hands to High Five with the rockhead.

He is having his Childish act again.

"Wasn't talking to you Greenie!" He joked and laugh as Lloyd frowned.

Cole repeated the Hey to Zane but he was Cold as Ice. He just stared at him.

"The Cold never bothered me Anyway." Said Cole while Laughing and left.

Lloyd snorted and started laughing.

"Was that they call a Pun!?" Lloyd continued to laugh his butt off. Zane turned to him and opened his mouth.

He was speaking Gibberish.

"Oh No.. We need to get you to a mechanic quickl--" As soon as Lloyd finished his sentence. A flying vehicle landed infront of him.

"yaJ!" Zane exclaimed. Lloyd didn't understand him but it sounded like a Name of someone.

There was a guy inside. The door of the Raider opened as the figure only revealed what he wore.

Blue.

"Jay?"

Lloyd's eyes widened as the figure revealed his face.

"Need repairs?" Awkwardly Jay said carrying a toolbox.

"You're back.." Lloyd exclaimed as Zane roughly nod his head.

"Woah dude.. Stop moving around for a while. I will fix you." Said jay with a joking smirk.

Time Skip..

"There you Go." Said Jay wiping his sweat in his forehead. Zane's eyes glowed back. As he scanned around the room. He sighed relievely.

"What's the matter Zane?" Lloyd asked curiously. As he stood up and smiled.

"It took months. I missed this place.." He said. Jay was looking down as he put all of his tools back to his toolbox.

"Jay.. Thank you Brother." Said Zane with a glad look.

Jay flinched hearing what Zane just called him. As a tear fell after another.

"Jay??" Lloyd asked. With a worried Look.

He wiped his tears but it just kept going.

"Jay.. Its not your fault. You're still our brother."

"Of all the things I've done...? You still trust me? Why would you still trust a Monster like me.." He sobbed.

"Damn this Tears won't stop.. I just can't believe I did those." He cried.

Lloyd patted his back continuosly as for Zane.

"A brother is still a Brother. Monster or not. Jay, you are not a Monster."
He explained with a serious look in his face.

"That Belious did that to you.. Come on. We're going training." Lloyd added. As he gave Jay a cheerful smile trying to enlighten the mood.

Jay wiped his tears as it stopped.

"Thank you Everyone.."

Just before they could stand. The Alarm went on.

They where frantic and rushed to the bounty. As they do.. It was Pythor chasing someone.

"Pythor?"

Cole was confused and so Seliel is. Everyone is.

Pythor chasing someone.

"That's unusual." Said Cole scratching the back of his head. In a dazed. Everyone exchanged looks.

"Want to race there like old times?"

Suggest Lloyd with a confident smirk.

"Neh~ neh~ you guys are oldies. Why not we all go?" Laughed Seliel as Cole patted her head.

Jay looked around him. There was someone missing.

"Where's Kai?"

He asked. As the guys stopped and fell silent. It was an awkward silence.

"Well... Kai uh.."

"Kai Left."

Glass broke and Jay flinched. In those shattered Glass. Where the scenarios of Kai's blame.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry.." Was all the Blue Ninja could say.

"OKAY GANG! Lets Go!" Lloyd tried to avoid the topic and pushed everyone outside getting into their vehicles and left going to a forest where Pythor is.

As they arrived..

Jay was the first to land. It was a rough landing.

He got off from his het as it smoke.

"Overheat??" He moaned and coughed. Until he heard something move from the bushes.

Quickly he summoned a ball of energy from his hands and gets ready of his fighting stance.

"Who's there!?" He was a little scared. Years. Its been two years since he fought. And its for the first time in a long time that he's here. And fighting again.
His eyes where half closed. Came out only his Team Leader Lloyd.

"Sorry if i freaked you out." He smiled apologetically awkwardly scratching the back of his head. Jay sighed relievedly.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." He whined. Until Birds started to flew away from one area and a scream.

"What the.." Jay's eyes widened. The scream sounded like too familiar. It wa like Nya.

"Jay! Come on Pal' get to the other side!" Lloyd ordered as Jay quickly nods and ran with his lightning speed.

On the other side.

Pythor carried a Knife with an evil smirk. He wasn't using any of his illusions. Its the real deal.

"Pythor?" Diana was a little frantic. The snake hissed with his eyes glowing.

"You're supposed to use Illusions right??" She took a few steps back. But was stopped until she leaned on a tree blocking her back.

"Sorry Princess. But My Plan can't be ruined by you." He raised both of his hands with a knife.

Until an unknown aura was felt. Within the blink of an Eye. He was infront blocking Pythor's attack.

"Jay Walker is here to save you--" Jay was resisting Pythor's force. He slowly tilt his head to tell the girl to run. But instead.. He turned pale and slowly weakened.

It looked like he saw a Ghost.

He looked at the Girl's eyes. As both of them where staring at each other.

My heart.. Why is it beating so fast?

She thought still staring at Jay's electric blue eyes. It looked like the world around them slowly shrinked and they where the only two around.

The target is infront of you Diana.. Kill him off.

She thought again as she slowly took out a pocket knife and aimed at Jay.

Whom is strucked.

"You look like Her..."

He said as before Diana could stab him.. She stopped and her hands became shaking as she dropped the knife and tears fell to the ground.

"What.. Why? I.."

The moment was destroyed when Pythor stabbed Jay on the back. And turned invisible. He grunted in pain. And fell to his knees.

She looked at his helpless body which his wound is bleeding. She continued to cry for some reason. That she couldn't understand.

Jay spits blood and smiled while he layed on the ground.

"You look just like My Cherry blossom.."

She fell silent and couldn't move any muscle. Someone is dying infront of him.

She was feeling guilty and afraid.

She should let him die. He's the main target of this mission and he's infront of her.

Its her chance to kill him off.

But he just couldn't do it.

Jay fell unconcious. As she fall to her knees and clutched her head.

A disembodied voice continued screaming. Yet she doesn't know who this is.

"JAY!"

It said as she covered her ears and screamed.

"STOOOPPPPPP!!!"

Lloyd's POV
I just heard another scream again. And this time it was screaming stop. I rushed to the direction crossing paths with Zane, Seliel and Cole.

Guess they've been in a party in this search.

"Where's Jay?" I asked Zane but he didn't asnwer. We continued walking through the forest. Until..

Seliel gasped and pointed at A Girl whom continued rocking and talking to herself while looking at a far distance. Jay was there.. lifeless.

"JAY!!" I exclaimed. And jogged to Jay's body checking for life.

Please Spinjitzu Master help us..

I looked at the girl. She looks traumatized. As Cole carried Jay up and also I did.

Zane taps the girl's shoulders.. And when she looked up.

My eyes are playing with me.

I flinched and I think everybody did too.

I think we all looked like we've seen a ghost but..

My eyes are not deceiving me.

"Nya?"

To be continued..

A/n: TAAA DAAAA I decided to do two updates! I didn't have much to do so.. Yeah! I'm so glad you guys still read this.. .-. And relieved that you Like it!

Anyways!

Have an AWESOME DAY!

N I N J A G O !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.7K 38
Ninjago Series Β» Book 1 The Ninja hadn't quite made a name for themselves yet, as Garmadon was waiting to make his move. But the Serpentine are emerg...
5.4K 226 6
alive /Ι™ΛˆlʌΙͺv/ adjective (of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead. --- Coming home from a day at your college to find six random people whisp...
47.5K 1.6K 27
Jay and Nya are just in a park enjoying their picnic together as a lovely couple until they get attack by some bad guys that are all wearing black. T...
43.1K 934 30
(Tw- Language) β€’β˜† "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."β˜†β€’ β˜†...