So lucky to have you [EXO -Ka...

Door hahahappinessdelight

This is my first Fan fiction story so please just bear with my wrong grammars hehe! I'm trying my best to mak... Meer

So lucky to have you: INTRO
Chapter 1: Starting a new life
Chapter 2: First day at school
Chapter 3: Meeting another guy
Chapter 4: He Has a Good Heart
Chapter 5: Complicated feelings
Chapter 6: Crossing the line
Chapter 7: Three boys
Chapter 8: Movie night
Chapter 9: Getting ready for camping
Chapter 10: Camping Part 01
Chapter 11: Camping Part 02
Chapter 12: Jealous?
Chapter 13: Keeping them strong
Chapter 14: You are my reason
Chapter 15: Painful Goodbye
Chapter 16: Last good bye
Chapter 17: Decisions, Decisions ...
Chapter 18: Broken Promise
Chapter 19: Meeting the president's son
Chapter 20: Bad Guy
Chapter 21: Must be Confessions
Chapter 22: It all happens in one day
Chapter 23: The Truth
Chapter 24: Forgive me ..
Chapter 25: Someone's Coming Back
Chapter 26: Reunited
Chapter 27: Love Quarrel
Chapter 28: Missing You
Chapter 29: Second Chance
Chapter 30: Day with Kai
Chapter 31: I'll be back soon
Chapter 32: Flying Back
Chapter 33: Hello Philippines, Hello Stalker
Chapter 34: Happy Virus
Chapter 35: Messages and Phone Calls
Special note for the Birthday Boy :)
Chapter 36: Better and Worst
Chapter 37: Back to Korea
Chapter 38: Worries
Chapter 39: "Babo"
READ!
Chapter 40: Amusement Park
Chapter 41: Beach
Chapter 42: Attention Seekers
READ READ READ!
Chapter 44: Flying Away Soon
Chapter 45: Advance Farewell Party
Chapter 46: It's your choice
Thanksgiving Note
Chapter 47: Tao's Plan
Chapter 48: Who's that girl?
Chapter 49: I Trust Him
Chapter 50: Fist Fight
Chapter 51: Chanyeol knows
Chapter 52: Kim Jaekyun
Chapter 53: Don't Go
Chapter 54: Moments to Remember
Chapter 55: Chances
Chapter 56: 6 months after
Chapter 57: The Real Story
Chapter 58: The Last Chapter
Message from the Real Josephine
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Happy 200K Reads!

Chapter 43: Activity

4.9K 102 37
Door hahahappinessdelight

A/N: YEHET! YEHET! Finally an update! 
I'm really sorry guys if it took 36562 years! Kkaepsong~ 

Here is it! The update you've all waiting for. HAHA! I guess my only free time is to wake up so early in the morning! It's just 5:30 right now LOL! (who cares) 

Dedicated to? 

.

.

.

YOU! YES YOU! No! not the person beside you....but YOU! Y.O.U! hahahaha

ENJOY! :) 

--

After the group of friends finally had their dinner, they went home except for Kai. Josephine kept on asking him why he doesn’t wanted to leave yet. They still have class tomorrow yet, it seems like Kai wanted to spend more of his time with Josephine.

“Yah Jongin” she called him and he turned to meet her gaze.

“Are there any problems?” her eyes was worried.

“Aniyeo, I just wanted to stay here and spend the rest of my time with you. Besides, my house is just few steps away from here” he smiled.

“Bu--t” he cut her off.

“Is there something wrong about spending your time with the one you love?” he said. Her eyes blunted, not wanting to believe what she heard.

“Ehem” he cleared his throat. “What I mean is that, we’re good friends now right? We can hangout anytime, and as long as we want to.” He continued with his alibies.

Somehow deep inside Josephine, she was thinking why Kai was telling such things like that on her when he doesn’t say those things usually. She was still speechless, letting Kai talk all the way until she came back to her senses.

“Josephine” he called her out.

“Mmm?” she nervously replied.

“If you don’t want me to stay then I can just g--“ now she cut him off.

“No Kai, you can stay as long as you want.”  She said and let out a smile.

Kai on the other hand, tried to control his emotion of getting shivers on his spine by the way he saw her smiling again. He quickly turned his eyes on the television as he watches his favorite cartoon, Pororo.

The have spent the whole night watching different movies, chatting together, eating everything that they could find on Josephine’s food cabinet.

Surely, Josephine enjoyed it and Kai would be thankful for it.

~~

“Phine!” Chanyeol greeted her upon entering the classroom. She smiled at him, and they sat down.

“How was last night’s-- “ Josephine looked at him with serious gazed.

“Alright hands up!” he chortled.

Few more minutes, then the class would start. Tao wasn’t there which made Josephine confused.

“Yeol?” she called him out while she was looking on the empty seat beside her.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Where’s Huang Zitao?” she asked back.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders. “Well maybe he has training?” he said. “Try calling him while Mr. Kim isn’t here yet. Here” he lends her his phone and she took it. She dialed Tao’s number but no one answered.

She shook her head and gave back his phone without saying anything, she turned her pace looking at the blackboard. Mr. Kim finally arrived.

“Okay class, please group yourselves into three.” Mr. Kim ordered them. Since Josephine and Chanyeol were now in a group they asked if Tao can join them although he wasn’t present. Good thing Mr. Kim was kind enough to accept it.

“Here’s what you’re going to do, I’ll be giving you one hour to search for this.” Mr. Kim showed a picture, printed on a paper. It was a scroll like used in ancient times. “You’ll be searching around the school grounds, and whoever gets it first will be exempted on the exam.” He added.

The students went hyper, active, and started talking so loud. Even Chanyeol was persevered enough to get that mystery scroll. Josephine was still, as she looks blankly on her table.

Thinking of Tao again? Yes, plus Kai who made her mind go crazy after saying those words.

Is there something wrong about spending your time with the one you love?

It kept on repeating inside her head. “Agggh!” she hissed and buried her head on her arms.

“Phine! Are you okay? Are you sick?” the worried Chanyeol was caressing her back.

She sat once again and shook her head. “Yes, I’m fine!” she said.

“Are you su--“ she cut him off by pulling his hand as they started searching for the scroll.

~~

“Yeol! 30 minutes had passed and we never saw anything like a scroll. Mr. Kim must be fooling us” she said as she dropped on the hard dusty ground near a plant box.

“Don’t …. Lose….ugh!” Chanyeol dropped his body beside her as well as they both felt exhausted after running around and saw nothing.

A shimmer that comes from Josephine’s side made her noticed that. She turned around only to see something behind the small plant boxes. She quickly went near it and pulled it out.

“Phine, where are you--“ he stopped as he turned his body to see her holding the mystery scroll.

“Yaaaaaa! We did it! We found it!” Chanyeol was so happy that he didn’t realize he was now hugging her so tight. He even tried to spin her around because of the over flowing happiness that he feels.

“Oh mianhe!” he giggled. “Come on! Let’s get back!” they hurriedly went back to their room, it was just Mr. Kim who was seated on the professors table that they saw inside.

“Oh you’ve given up?” He asked the two. They smiled, and Josephine raised her hand holding the scroll.

“OH! Ya! How--“ Mr. Kim was cut by Chanyeol.

“Mr. Kim! We are now exempted right?!” his eyes widened in excitement as he kept on clapping his hands and laughing as well.

“Mr. Kim, we got your scroll now. So we don’t have to go to your class anymore right?” Josephine smirked.

“Aish you guys! Alright, congratulations! Please hurry and call your classmates” he said.

They went out to tell their classmates that the activity is over and that they were the ones who were lucky enough to find the mystery scroll.

“Let’s congratulate them namely, Park Chanyeol, Josephine Angeles and Huang Zitao” the students clapped their hands at them although a sign of being envious was visible.

The class ended. Chanyeol asked Josephine to have some lunch not in the usual cafeteria, but near the plant box where they saw the reason of being exempted.

“This is weird Yeol.” She said while her mouth is full.

“It’s not, let’s thank this plant box. We are exempted!” he exclaimed.

“Uhm let’s just stick with the idea of eating here rather than thanking the plant box. Okay?” she said and laughed.

“Josephine” he called her and she turned to meet his eyes.

“You really eat like a pig” he smiled.

“What?!” Josephine should be hitting Chanyeol but before she could even try her luck, Chanyeol wiped something away from her lips.

Yes, away from her lips. Her eyes blunted, and her pale cheeks turned red.

Chanyeol smiled at her and winked but as he pulled away, they both look into their side that on their peripheral vision, a man in front of them was standing.

 ~To Be Continued

A/N: Short update ft. cliffhanger XD

Do you know who was the guy standing in front of them? Give me a guess! Whoever gets it right at first, I will dedicate the next chapter to you ^^.

Sounds fun! 

Comment and Vote okay? Saranghaeyo! <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

85.7K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...
243K 8.4K 52
This is my first fan fiction, please go easy on me. This is about Kai (Kim Jongin) and a 21 year old Bella. More info in the first chapter which is t...
33.6K 1.7K 50
Long ago there was a princess from exo planet who disappeared suddenly after her parents tragic death. The citizens thought she got kidnapped and mad...