Magi x Fairy Tail Crossover

Von Midna01

Magi and Fairy Tail crossover. While Natsu's twin sister, Sora, is fighting an enemy, she gets transported to... Mehr

Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

A/N

1.8K 18 7
Von Midna01

  Hey guys! I know you're excited and sad about the end of this book, but I have a question. Would you like a prequel to this? The reason being is because I wanted to explain how Sinbad heard about a dragon. The plot will basically be Igneel will bring Sora into the Magi world to train her skills. While she's there, Igneel will make a copy of himself to train with Natsu in Fairy Tail world. Please don't question how he can do that. He's a dragon, so he can probably do more than what he did when Natsu finally met him.

  If you do and don't want a prequel, tell me. Or vote if you want one. I don't care. Just tell me. I will do a last a/n to tell you if there's gonna be a prequel.

  With that, goodbye~~~~~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.8K 1.2K 32
Zeref's curse has been broken and now he is free to be with his precious little brother Natsu and beloved Mavis, and as a bonus, he is now a member o...
278 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...
498 87 18
This is pretty much a story about two new wizards ( myself and Megan) joining Fairy Tail and our experiences that bring us closer to the guild. It is...
49.4K 1K 13
~A young girl,merely 8 years old wanders around a city hopelessly lost.She ends up at a guild,Fairy Tail and claims she is the daughter of Igneel.Nat...