NCT Taeyong | Bad Boy Meets G...

By littlekimchee

Lee Taeyong~ The neighborhood's rascal who became a kpop idol in just a blink of an eye. This talented and ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 40

20.9K 725 551
By littlekimchee

I was busy organizing my things when I caught a glimpse of Taeyong in the living room. He was asleep in the couch.

I glanced at the clock and it's almost evening.

I closed the window in the living room and took a pillow and a blanket from my room. I covered him with it and placed the pillow under his head.

He must have been so tired.

I quickly finished organizing and cooked dinner. He might be hungry the moment he wakes up.

After an hour of preparation, I stretched my neck as I faced the sink after washing the utensils I used in cooking.

As I was taking the apron off, I got startled when someone suddenly hugged me from my back.

I gasped.

I froze and wasn't able to take the apron off.

Taeyong?

"You done?" He whispered in my right ear which sent shivers all over my body.

I want to move away but my body isn't.

I gulped.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked.

"I smelled something good so I woke up." He said.

"Sit down and eat then." I said.

"Last five minutes." He said.

I scoffed.

"What do you think am I? An alarm clock?"

"Aniyo. You're.." His grip in my waist suddenly loosened. I turned to him and he seemed a bit weak. He locked me in between of his arms as he pushed against the sink.

"You're someone who'll wake up with me every morning with the alarm clock." He said.

I am effin blushing!!

Oh my god.

But why does he look-

"Taeyong!"

He suddenly collapsed in me. I tried to pull him back to the couch in the living room with all my strength.

I laid him down. He feels hot. I quickly took a thermometer and measured his temperature.

39.7°.

I immediately took a basin of warm water and a small towel. I wiped his face and placed it in his forehead.

I stood up but he suddenly held my hand.

"Kajima." He muttered in a low voice.

"I'm not going anywhere. I will just cook you some porridge." I said.

"Later." He muttered.

I sat back again beside him. He is still holding my hand with his eyes closed.

He isn't saying anything.

I just stayed with him for a while.

No. For an entire one hour.

The food is now cold so I had to reheat them. I stood up and slowly placed his hand back to his side.

I went and reheated the food on the table. I ate first since my stomach is already grumbling.

I also prepared a porridge for him. I poured some in a small bowl and brought it to him.

I placed it in the center table.

"Taeyong-ah. Taeyong-ah." I waked him up.

He slowly opened his eyes.

"Get up now. You have to eat something." I said.

I elevated his head a little by adding another pillow under his head.

I then took a spoonful from the porridge and fed him.

He obediently ate the porridge, without any complain.

He finished the entire bowl. I also gave him some medicine. Good thing I had them kept. Woobin oppa would always complain that a medicine is a necessity at home so I had them prepared.

"I think you have to stay for the night. I'll go prepared oppa's room so you could rest properly." I said.

He just nodded in agreement.

I went and fixed oppa's bed. I then went back to him and helped him get up. He transferred in Woobin oppa's room without any delays.

He laid down in his bed and I tucked him in.

Now that he's sick, he seemed like a helpless kid. So obedient and quiet.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Just call me if you need something." I said.

I was about to leave the room when he suddenly called out my name.

"Yubin."

I turned around and looked at him.

"What?"

He just stayed silent.

"I said you could call me if you need something." I said.

"That's what I did." He said.

"What do you need?"

"YOU."

I admit I got flustered there for a moment. My heart skipped a beat.

"Come here." He said as he waved his fingers up and down. He should be sick and he shouldn't be doing this. Tested and proven that no matter what happens to him, his habits are still the same.

I slowly walked towards the bed.

He continued waving his fingers up and down so I walked nearer. When I was almost within his reach, he suddenly held my hand.

His hand is so hot.

"Please stay for a while." He said.

I can't just decline a sick person's request. He seemed so weak so he might have felt so helpless. I sat beside him, still holding each other's hands.

"Sleep now. I will stay here with you." I said.

"Can't I look at you for a little bit?" He asked. What kind of question is that?

I don't know how to answer that.

"Suit yourself." I said instead. "But you have to rest now. Your fever isn't going down." I added.

"I will." He said. He then slowly closed his eyes. I waited until he could fall asleep but I ended up getting sleepy too. I sat on a chair beside the bed without letting go of his hand.

When I couldn't fight the sleepiness anymore, I ended up laying my head on the side of the bed with my arms in between.

When I woke up the next morning, I was already in the bed, tucked under a blanket.

I quickly got up and looked for Taeyong.

He was in the kitche-

"Oppa?!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Oh you're up?" Woobin oppa said. He was cooking something.

"Good morning." Taeyong greeted with a smile.

"Ya, are you okay?" I asked. I quickly touched his forehead.

"I'm fine thanks to you." He said.

I sighed.

"Sit down. I cooked breakfast." Oppa said. Although confused, I sat alongside taeyong as oppa served the food. He also sat with us.

"Oppa, about-"

"Don't worry. Taeyong already explained everything to me. You don't have to worry about that." He said.

I glanced at Taeyong.

"I will go back to the company after this. I have to do something important." Taeyong said.

"Is it the..?" I asked.

"Ne. A debt is a debt. I should oay him before he could do something bad." He said.

"Anyway, I also thanked taeyong for taking you in last time. He told me the truth." Oppa said.

I quickly diverted my gaze.

"Don't worry. I believe taeyong and your safety is the priority." He added.

"Mianhae oppa. For not telling you." I said.

"It's okay. I understand." he said.

"And hyung," hyung? Are they that close already? "I also have to ask you something."

"Kurae. What is it?"

I wonder what it is.

"I want to ask for your permission." Taeyong said.

"For what?"

I was busy chewing and gulping my food.

"I want to date Yubin."

I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY FOOD!

"Eh?!" Oppa looked so surprised. "Why..."

"I like her." He said.

Woobin oppa glanced at me with his eyes widened.

I gulped.

I don't what to say at the moment.

"Well.. If Yubin is okay with that, then I don't have any objections." Oppa said. My eyes widened.

"Kamsahamnida, hyung." Taeyong said with a very big smile on his face.

"Yubin, you're okay with this, right?" Oppa asked.

Taeyong looked at me.

"I.. I guess so." I said.

"But Taeyong-ah,"

"Ne, hyung?"

"You're a celebrity and Yubin is just a normal student so don't push this through if you're both unwilling to face the consequences." Oppa said.

"We'll make this work. Right, Yubin?" Taeyong looked at me as he held my hand.

This is a surprise attack but I don't dislike it. I somehow felt relieved that oppa already knew everything that I had been keeping from him. I'm also glad that Taeyong asked oppa properly.

"We will." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.4K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...
104K 4.6K 30
Lonely, introverted orphan Yoon Eunbyeol downloads a dating hotline in hopes of making new friends as she starts university. As weird events start to...
144K 4K 37
╭┈ ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 - 𝑙.𝑡𝑦 was he just as sweet as on tv, or was he just a cruel leader of nct ╰────────────♡ ...
62.4K 4.1K 46
As memories flashed through my mind it slowly shattered my heart. I realized I was nothing more than a pawn in his game. My eyes held fire as I looke...