My brother and i (anime story)

By Merideme

What do you feel when you have a brother who is popular, cool, comes home late and doesn't really show his lo... More

My brother and I (anime story) (Being edited)
My brother and i 2 (anime story) (being edited)
My brother and i 3 (anime story)
My brother and i 4 (anime story)
my brother and i 6 (anime story)
my brother and i 7 (anime story)
my brother and i 8 (anime story)
my brother and i 9 (anime story)
my brother and i 10 (anime story)
my brother and i 11 (anime story)
my brother and i 12 (anime story)
my brother and i 13 (anime story)
my brother and i 14 (anime story)
my brother and i 15 (anime story)
my brother and i 16 (amime story)
my brother and i 17 (anime story)
my brother and i 18 (anime story)
my brother and i 19 (anime story)
my brother and i 21 (anime story)
my brother and i 22 (anime story)
my brother and i 23 (anime story)
my brother and i 24 (anime story)
my brother and i 25 (anime story)
my brother and i 26 (anime story)
my brother and i 27 (anime story)
my brother and i 28 (anime story)
my brother and i 29 (anime chapter)
My brother and i 30 (anime story)
My brother and i 31 (anime story)
My brother and i 32 (anime story)
my brother and i 33 (anime story)
my brother and i 34 (anime story )
my brother and i 35 (anime club)
my brother and i 36 (anime story)
my brother and i 37 (anime story)
my brother and i 38 (anime story)
my brother and i 39 (anime story)
my brother and i 40 (anime story)
my brother and i 41 (anime story)
my brother and i 42 (anime story)
my brother and i 43 (anime story)
my brother and i 44 (anime story)
my brother and i 45 (anime story)
SHORT A/N: BOOK 2

my brother and i 20 (anime story)

3.6K 137 26
By Merideme

we parted ways. I went to the classroom sadly because that event went through my mind. I never thought that it will. a clap was heard. I jolted. "you okay?" Kristin asked. "y-yeah..." I answered with a fake smile at my face. even though I knew that I was not fine. "hey mellanie!!! could you get another apron at the storage room?" our class mayor asked. I nodded.

going there, I still can't get it out of my mind. the whole thing was just unbelievable. I arrived at the storage room and when I was about to open the door, somebody pulled me inside. "ahh!!!" I shouted and I ended up somewhat in front of something or someone. suddenly, I felt a breath somewhat like 3 centimeters from me. "you are just so near." I jolted in surprise. "w-who are you??" I asked in alert.

"it's just me. josh." josh.. I thought. I stood up. "sorry josh but I'm in a hurry... I'll just get something here and then I'll be on my way..." I told him. i took an apron from a box. "i-i gotta go josh. bye." I said. "will you be my girlfriend?" he said so straight forward. "w-what?" I asked in surprise. he repeated his words. "will you be my girlfriend?" he said again.

"HahaHaha!!! stop joking.. you're like so serious." "I am serious." he said looking at me straight into my eyes. "I'll think about it..." I said. and then I left the storage room. I went back to the classroom and found everyone including the costumers looking at me. "why are you red, mellanie?" Kristin said. "nothing...." I said and then I gave the apron to our class mayor then left the class in a hurry. "um... thanks?"

did he just ask me out??? what should I say?? I was freaking out. no one ever asked me out before. this was a first.

"sorry." I bumped a guy. "well, well, well. so how's your job doing?" I looked to see Axel and Nixon. "hey." they both said. I waved back. "we're kind of lost a bit. could you give us a tour?" Axel asked. "yeah, sure." I said. I introduced them to some restaurants and stuff. I also made them eat a bit. we had quite a time. well, I needed it anyway. I was finally smiling and laughing for this day.

a lot of things happened recently and I needed a break from it. the day ended. and I was still having fun. "may I request two representatives for each class to present tomorrow night, a song. here at the gym at 7:30. thank you."

"I gotta go. I have to know who are going to be the representatives bye." I waved and they waved back. "Arigatou!" they shouted. I smiled back. when I went to the classroom, there were no costumers already. they did their job well, I guess. "so who are the representatives?" I asked them. "well, the song has something to do with stories and friends. is it okay you and Claire?" she asked me.

"...okay.." I agreed. the day ended just like that. at night, I went to Claire's house to make a song for the activity tomorrow night.

note: the festival will last for 3 days.

the next day, Claire and I went to the music room to rehearse. we were excused for the maid activity, though.

the night came, it was already 6:00. one hour and thirty minutes left before the show. breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

"good evening, everyone. my name is merillyn Jade and I am your host for this festivity. first of, I will introduce the rules." she took out a piece of paper from her pocket, and read it. "first, once your class is called, proceed immediately at the stage. those who don't proceed to the stage, will be disqualified. second, the song must be about stories and friends. if the song does not relate to the theme, again, you're disqualified. lastly, the most important rule, no STEALING of songs. those who will steal, will be reported immediately. thank you."

a few minutes later, our music teachers went to the table in front of the stage. "please clap your hands for Mr. Anderson, Mrs. clear and Mr. Jefferson." everybody clapped their hands. "proceeding to the representatives, class 1-A, Claire and mellanie. class 4-B, N.J and Jake. class 3-A, Cally and amber. class 2-D, Mary and Derrick. and class 5-C, jack and jeremy "

they started with class 5-C, jack and Jeremy. their song related to the theme but it was rock. what do you expect? they"re both guys. class 4-B, N.J and Jake. their songs were good. it was related to the theme. class 3-A, Cally and amber. their songs were really sad. and it relates to the theme. class 2-D, Mary and derrick. the most famous couple in our school. but sometimes annoying because of how they act towards each other. the love thing.

"our last contestants, class 1-A, Claire and mellanie." we both proceeded to the stage and the people clapped.

END OF CHAPTER!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 7.9K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...
137 0 8
I just met this handsome guy and on our first night we kissed. It was delightful and we even slept on the same bed. We spent the night together and w...
150 12 14
Mature, fifteen year old Carmen receives an unexpected surprise when she finds out her close friend - tall, grey-eyed, Josh - likes her. Despite the...
2K 105 23
Tyler joseph is a quiet 16 year old boy living alone in small apartment. He was homeschooled up until he turned 15 when his family was tragically kil...