Reincarnated as a Zombie in A...

By Zushikina-kun

A sudden accident has taken the life of Mononobe Yuuto but after his death he encounter a beautiful woman in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - I became a Zombie?!
Chapter 2 - Power Leveling
Chapter 3 - Dungeon Boss
Chapter 5 - Building Trust
Chapter 6 - Eating Together
Chapter 7 - Rematch

Chapter 4 - A female knight in a graveyard

5.3K 173 78
By Zushikina-kun

[Clunk, Clink, Tink!] (Sound of metal or steel colliding.)

[Ugh....]

(Noisy....)

I slowly opened my eyes and stood up.

What I saw after opening my eyes is entrance of the dungeon

(Huh.. Why the hell am I outside of the dungeon.)

(Uhh.. That's right I lost...)

[Clink, Clink, Tink, Tonk!]   

[Ahh... That noisy sounds again...]

I felt irritated from the sound plus from my lost to the Undead King.

...........

(Well whatever....)

.

STATUS

Name: Mononobe Yuuto

Race: Undead/Zombie

Job: Monster

HP: 10/920

MP:999999999999/999999999999

Level: 37

STR: 798

DEF: 786

MAG: 999999999999

MND:999999999999

AGI: 1584

END: NONE

DEX: 626

SKILLS:

Consume (Level 23)

Extreme Magic Mastery (Level MAX)

Appraisal (Level MAX)

Stealth (Level 18)

Swordsmanship (Level 21)

Assassinate (Level 23)

Club Mastery (Level 11)

Cannibalism (Level 13)

Poison Breath (Level 11)

Poison Resistance (Level 22)

Decapitation (Level 19)

Slash (Level 24)

Super Hearing (Level 13)

Wind Slash (Level 21)

Sound Wave (Level 19)

Night Vision (Level 19)

MAGIC: 

Void Magic

Summon Undead

TITLES:

Cannibal

Undead Slaughterer

Undead Slayer

Own Race Slaughterer

Skeleton Slayer

Skeleton Slaughterer

Bat Slayer

Bat Slaughterer

Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slaughterer

Frenzy Killer

The One Who Consumes

The One Who Hunts

The One Who Kills

The Selfish One

The Savage One

Monster Slaughterer

Kin Slaughterer

.

[Oh he left me with only a 10 Health Points huh what a kind guy... Wait what?!]

[Magic? I have a magic now?!]

[YES!!!]

[I wanna try using it!]

(Umm)

[Ok let's try this...]

[Magic: Summon Undead - x1]

A magical circle appeared from the ground then a zombie appeared in from it, I readied my weapon but it seems it won't attack me.

(Hmm now I want to replenish my HP...)

[Oh Yes that's right!]

I get closer at the zombie then grabs both of its shoulder.

[Skill: Consume]

I started to eat the zombie alive, It didn't resist and just stand there being eaten by me.

[HP recovered +300!]

[Cannibalism leveled up!]

I licked my lips afterwards.

(It feels weird that I got used to eating disgusting beings such as this but I guess it can't be help.)

[Now for that irritating sound....]

[CLANGK!!]

(That feels different...)

[KYAAAA!!]

(Eh a girl's voice...?)

I started to sprint at the direction of the sound without thinking.

There what I saw is a beautiful blonde hair girl who's wearing an armor.

Her armor has full of scratches and dent also her skin can be seen from some other parts.

A group of goblins is attacking her.

(Goblins>>Female Knight = XXX.........?! NO-NO-NO! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO HER! NO WAY!!!)

I slowly came closer to them while my wild imagination runs to my mind.

Then the goblins noticed me then glare at me like saying: "This is our prey, don't even try thinking about stealing it from us!"

The girl also looked at my direction but her face becomes more grim than becoming more relief after seeing me.

(Am I that really ugly...?)

I felt sad for a bit because of her expression after seeing me.

It really hurt me because in my previous life I'm a fairly good looking person but now...

I decided to stop thinking about it.

Then suddenly the goblin on the side looked at it's comrades and nods a bit then came closer to me.

The 2 goblin who is left started to hold the Female Knight and started to strip her.

[Kyaaaaa!!!!]

The Female Knight is struggling from the 2 goblins but it seems they are overpowering her from their level and quantity.

(No I won't let you!)

But just as I about to rush to them the goblin who got closer to me confronted me.

He swung his club at my head but I easily deflected it with my rusty, dented sword that I got from the skeleton knight.

I heard a bit clack sound at the sword that I'm holding.

(Ops maybe I should replace this again, I've broken a lot of this swords and continuously replacing it after another encounter with a skeleton knight, I want a new sword!)

I slide my sword and side slash the goblin right into it's head.

(It sure is good even if I have an inferior weapon If I have the skill to back it up.) 

After killing the goblin I looked at the Female Knight and the 2 goblin.

(What the... They already removed all of her clothing, what an easy girl!)

The 2 goblin didn't noticed that their friend is dead and just trying to rape the female knight.

Goblin A holds the feet while trying to lick it but instead getting kicked many-many times.

Goblin B is holding her arms and trying to lick her breast but the girl is struggling so it can't do a thing.

The girl is looking like in despair while struggling at the goblins then she notices me approaching and saw the goblin that I killed.

Her face became more grim and started to look like it's losing it's hope.

Her eyes darkens like expressing to herself that there's no saving her own life anymore.

I slowly get's closer to them while feeling angry and also a bit kinda hurt from the girl's expression while looking at me.

.

.

(Female Knight POV)

(Ugh.. Sniffle... Why did I even tried to go in this place... This place I can't anymore.... I'll get raped and will become the plaything for this filthy monster...)

(Sound of footsteps.)

I stare at the direction of the footsteps.

There what I saw is the zombie earlier.

On it's back I can see the goblin earlier get cut from its head to it's lower part.

I stared at the zombie that is closing to us.

(No-no no more, don't come any closer don't come over here!)

A felt scared at the being who's coming closer to this direction.

It's looking directly at me.

(I'M GOING TO DIE-I'M GOING TO DIE!)

........

[At least I wish I can live even more for a bit and get married...]

I said those words while staring at the zombie who standing besides us, not even thinking about being saved anymore.

The zombie reacted from my words, well I guess I can call it my final words huh.. But the zombie really reacted to my words because it's eyes moved a bit.

I saw it even if it's a bit but the zombie really reacted to my words.

Maybe because of desperation but I wanted to be saved even if it's anyone or even if this zombie.

(Well I'm going to die anyway so why not, I can dream all I want even if it's impossible to happen like those fairy tales in the books that I read... I wish I can live more...)

Tears started to came out from my lifeless eyes.

But then..

In front of me something unbelievable is happening.

The head of the 2 goblins who's trying to rape me has fallen in the ground..

Then the zombie grabbed the body of the goblin who's still riding on me then throws them both away from me.

Then after doing so I stare at the zombie in front of me.

(Am I next...? At least I'm still pure before my death this is more preferable than the first one so.... I'll just accept it completely...)

But my expectation betrayed the reality in front of me.

The zombie stretched its arm to me like it want's to help me stand up.

[I-I...]

It waves it's hands a bit to me like saying: "Grab it."

I slowly reach the zombie's hand.

Then after reaching it he gently grabs it then slowly pulls me up.

We stared at each other for a while after that...

It tried to say something to me and even use sign lauguage to speak but it's in vain.

Maybe I'll just stick besides him for a while even if I'm still scared to him...

By doing that my chance to survive at this place will become higher...

But if any chance this monster betrays me.... 

I don't think I can defeat him so I'll just accept it...

I'll just let him kill me...

Then eat me.....

I'll just accept it.....

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...