Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

By Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... More

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Forward!

1.1K 22 2
By Uwu_trashley

(Edited)

seriously cant wait to watch the Fairy Tail movie. Also PREPARE FOR FEELS MOFO'S.

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

"But..." Lucy trailed off as we stopped to walk for a second.

"Just who..." Juvia added.

"What the hell... Who's voice was that anyways?" Gray frowned.

"Beats me! Let's get going!" Natsu smirked.

"ALRIGHT TIME TO HEAD HOME TO OUR GUILD! WE CAN'T KEEP THE FIRST WAITIN!"  The pink haired idiot cheered.

~~~

After a while of walking we set down to rest on a cliff with a view of the surrounded guild. Cuddling with Gray I slept peacefully keeping aware of my surroundings.

"Our guild, once surrounded by a warm, lively town is warped beyond belief. It looks so cold and isolated. Sleep well for now, dear friends. This may be well the last dawn we ever see. So you must rest while you still can." Erza sighed.

"Last dawn? Not if I have anything to say about it! We're gonna bust in there and take our guild back! WE'LL SEE A NEW TOMORROW! NO MATTER WHAT!" Natsu exclaimed as we all got up and nodded in agreement. Standing up we all looked over the cliff.

"Are these all... our enemies?" Lucy asked with a small shiver.

"I can see our home over there, but..." Natsu frowned.

"We just gotta do this." Gray nodded.

"Yeah..." I replied in agreement.

"Juvia is ready." The bluenette spoke.

"Me too!" Happy clenched his paw.

"Rushing headlong without a plan into this many enemies would be foolhardy, Having said that..." Erza trailed off.

"Yeah! I  know everyone'll come with me!" Natsu nodded.

"And nothing could be more reassuring! Until the rest of them get here, we'll push back their frontline! Every step counts! Every step is a step back to our guild!" Erza encouraged.

"The first is surely waiting for us back at the guild." Lucy nodded determined.

"Zeref's probably with her." I added,

"Which of us will take down Zeref first? You, in Natsu?" Gray challenged.

"Hell yeah! I'm getting fired up!" Natsu smirked only to be shut up by his growling stomach.

"As always, your timing is impeccable." Gray sighed.

"LET'S DO THIS! BACK TO OUR GUILD!" Natsu charged.

"YEAH!" We all replied running in headstrong to attack.

"FIRE DRAGON KING'S DEMOLITION FIST!!" Natsu went on and attacked first. Immediately we all followed and attacked with our own signature move. As we progressed members of Fairy Tail and other guilds began joining us knocking out whole plethoras of the enemies at a time. We continued on diligently until snake like dragons emerged from the ground along with them a man jumped out from the center and landed in front of Natsu.

"You shan't take one step further. God Serena! A god has descended." He pointed at the pink haired idiot before attacking.

"Purgatory Dragon's blazing hell!" The God Serena guy attacked.

"IT'S TIME TO GRUB!" Natsu yelled drooling. Immediately he stared eating the flames like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh? Then how about... SEA KING DRAGON'S WATER FORMATION ENVELOPMENT!!" He changed the attack.

"BUAH!" Natsu cried as he was hit with water mixed with flames half way through his meal.

"Storm Dragon's..." He continued.

"HE CAN STILL USE MORE?!" I cried out while trying not to drown.

"Who cares! Just scarf it all down, Natsu!" Gray growled.

"Come on man! Be reasonable!" Natsu cried.

"Song of the wind and moon!" He finished causing a huge explosion that got rid of the fiery water.

"Now what?!" Natsu exclaimed.

"What just happened... My magic just vanished... No... It was broken!" God Serena exclaimed.

"Yo." A certain drunk greeted.

"GUILDARTS!!" Natsu exclaimed. We all smiled at the man who finally decided to join the fight.

"Took you long enough..." Cana smiled softly.

"I'm hungry as hell... So step aside boy... I'm going back to the guild." Guildarts threatened. We all began cheering and commenting about his perfect timing. Soon enough more powerful enemies began to join in on the fight, but to return their attacks the other guilds also joined in.

"EVERYONE'S FIGHTING WITH ALL THEY'VE GOT! ALL TO MAKE IT BACK TO OUR GUILD! COME AND GET SOME!" Natsu yelled. With a smile we all charged once again.

"ARHGGGGGGGG! FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" Natsu attacked only for it to be frozen.

"Buah!? That was dirty, Gray!" He cried

"It wasn't me! Come to think of it, this cold." Gray trailed off.

"I'm freezing!" Lucy cried.

"Me too.." I muttered shivering.

"BURN!" Natsu yelled getting agitated but those flames were also frozen the cold went as far as to reach us and eventually I lost all feeling in my body and froze. The feeling only lasted a few moments before I regained conscious. I looked up and saw Gray with his body covered in the marks from not long ago.

"Brr! it's so cold!" Lucy trembled.

"Gray, are you okay!?" I frowned concerned.

"Guys..." He gasped.

"The tables have been turned, mister! If we gang up on y-kyaaaa!" Lucy was cut of by a giant picking her up.

"I shall be taking these three." The girl stated emotionlessly.

"Brandish!!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Natsu!" Gray yelled.

"Happy! Lucy!" I frowned. The girl ignored us and began walking away with the three.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" Gray and I yelled beginning to run towards them but we were stopped when the guy put a collar connected to a chain around Gray and I's neck.

"What the..." I muttered at the strange feeling going through my body.

"My head everything's going dark..." I heard Gray mutter.

"My body... it won't do what I tell it too." I gasped.

"Ice Lock. A magic that seals a persons heart and makes them my willing puppets. You two will now fight to the death. You have zero say in the matter." He explained.

"What'd you say!?" Gray growled.

"This chain cannot be removed until one of you lies lifeless." He added.

"There's no way this crap could ever... Guh... My head." I heard Gray mutter before turning to me.

"Blade." He said my name as if it was poison.

"Gray." I countered.

"Now then, whenever you're ready. You may not rest till one of you lays dead." The man smirked. As I began to lose sense of right and wrong I felt the intent to kill Gray.

'I DON'T WANT TO!" I yelled at my conscious.

'PLEASE STOP!' I yelled each time I hurt Gray. In full truth he was doing better than I was, I already felt weak and bruised.

'I can't let him do this. I'll never forgive myself if I let him do it and i'm sure it's the same the other way around...' I know Gray won't be able to kill me only one of my own weapons (amongst other things) can kill me. Summoning a sword I lifted it up in an attacking manner.

"I WON'T LET YOU DO IT!" I yelled bringing the sword down and inward into my abdomen.

"Not even words can express how happy I am that I met you..." I smiled sadly.

"Why... Did you go and do... something stupid like that..." Gray cried stabbing himself as well.

"Wha--!" I gasped as the tears streamed down my face.

"I could never... hurt a comrade... No... I could never hurt you... The thought of hurting you any further, I..." Gray cried out.

"AAh..." I breathed out.

"I wanted to protect you... no matter what the cost... I- I couldn't lose you again..." He breathed out.

"Gray... You make me so happy... I- I love y-you..." I sobbed as the tears of joy mixed with the one's of pain. 

With one last look we toppled over subduing into our injuries.

'I won't let you die.' I smiled sadly internally as I began to use the last of my power to transfuse some of my blood to Gray. Slowly it all faded into an all oh so familiar , welcoming, darkness. This time maybe for good...

☛ 3rd persons P.O.V☚

'I'm... still alive?! ...This sensation. Blade's blood is flowing inside me?!' The male ice wizard gasped as he began waking up. Looking to his side he saw his lover laying in a puddle of her own blood. Shakily he crawled towards her body and pulled her on to his lap, holding her to his chest he began sobbing.

"Ah... Aah... AAH! This isn't happening! Blade! PLEASE!" He cried.

"PlEASE OPEN YOUR EYES! I'M BEGGING YOU! I JUST GOT YOU BACK I CANT LOSE YOU AGAIN!  PLEASE WE HAD SO MANY PLANS TOGETHER FOR THE FUTURE! PLEASE... Please... Just wake up... I love you..." The male's cries returned to pitiful sobs. Then suddenly...

He snapped....

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

OHHHHHH! Hope you enjoyed your trip through feels lane! 

Sorry for such slow updates it's just that it's harder writing it based off the manga but since i'm on vacation i'll try to write more... Till then! Au Revoir!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.2K 17
(Name is now Simply Awkward, NOT Astral Dream) You are Y/N Fullbuster. You may noticed the 'Fullbuster' part, No you're not married to Gray, you're h...
306K 6.4K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
24.6K 497 14
Y/N is a secret admirer of Natsu. She always sees him in town and knows all about him. One night when she's heading home for work she is attacked by...
56.3K 1.7K 14
It was another day where Team Natsu are out doing a job around East Forest of Magnolia. Their job was to find a treasure that's buried in the future...