Suite 103. (COMPLETED)

By ArtistryByBadu

Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form. More

Suite 103.
1. Moving Day
2. Neighbours
3. Introductions
4. This Bitch Is Crazy
5. Hey Neigbour
6. Sunrise
7. Photoshoots
8. Stay In That Position
9. New Beginnings
REVAMPING (PLEASE READ)
11. Blow Up/ Galleries
12. Beach Is Better
13. Good Friends
14. Life Of A Celebrity
15. Pleasure then Regrets
16. Cut You Off
17. Come Thru
18. Breaking
19. Bigger Picture
20. Revelations
21. Bitch Is Crazy Part Two
22. Mine
23. Drunken Nights
24. Jordan Pt. One
25. Jordan Pt. Two
26. Missed Calls
27. Engagement
28. Bad Ideas Part One
29. Bad Ideas Part Two
30. Leave You Alone
31. Treat Her Better
32. Anguilla
33. All We Do
34. Vixen
35. Baby Blues
36. The Birds Part One
37. The Birds Part Two
38. Drunk
39. Suite 103
QUESTION
40. Anew
FINALLY

10. In My Dreams/ Stupid Me

62.1K 2K 1.6K
By ArtistryByBadu

I'm sooooooo sorry for leaving you guys hanging, I've been in Canada all spring break, trying to spend as much time with my family as I can, and I've been writing this this whole entire week. My updates for all of my stories will be more friequent now, I promise! For those of you guys who're always like, 'where's Chris?' 'I thought this was a Chris Brown story', don't worry guys! Have faith in me! Have I ever not created something that you guys have loved?

Trust me when I say, when the drama comes it's gonna be too much. Comment, vote, add this to your library, and enjoy!

- Keiana

10. In My Dreams/ Stupid Me

Nia Riley

He strolled into the hotel room that was only lit up with the flames of the candles around the room and tore off his shirt. God he was so sexy.

“You ready?" He questioned and stalked over to me on the bed. I nodded and just stared at him.

How we'd gotten to this situation I didn't know, but I was so happy we had. I needed him more than anything right now.

"Come here baby, lemme see your pretty ass." He commanded and I just moaned at the huskiness of his voice. Whenever he wanted me to do anything, all he had to do was put on his Southern accent, and I was done for. "Take these off. Stand up and take these off." I stood up from the bed and he laid back in the spot I was just in.

“Strip for me baby.” Those words had me unbuttoning my American Apparel high waisted jeans and dashing them across the hotel room.

“Go slower baby, what’s the rush?” He mumbled and placed his large ink covered hands on my thighs, separating them so he could sit in between them. I followed his instructions and pulled off my shirt, but this time slower than before.

“You’re so sexy baby.”

“You tell me that all the time.” I whispered, but he just laughed.

“And I’ll keep on telling ya sexy ass as long as you let me.”

He was always saying little things like that, ‘as long as you’ll let me’, ‘as long as we’re together’, but there was none of that. Everything we did stayed in the hotel rooms, or in the safety of our bedrooms.

“Make love to me please.” I murmured and straddled his jean covered thighs.

“I got you.” He quickly flipped us over and my bare back touched the soft Egyptian cotton sheets. I felt his fingers weave into the edges of my panties and tug them down. I was already soaking from his words, so there was no need for foreplay. I wanted this so badly, no I needed it.

He slid into my wet canal and buried himself into me until he couldn't anymore. I cried out in agony and pleasure from the thick member stretching me out.

"God you're so tight. Your shit don't wanna let a nigga in, but I'm in here." He groaned out and buried his head in my neck, gently kissing and sucking skin.

Yep, he was definitely in here.

"You ready?" He questioned and I nodded my head lightly. God he was so big.

"Yes, give it to me please."

He slowly started pumping into me with a slow snail pace, and waited for me to adjust.

"Faster?" He asked while increasing his pace and reaching down in between our bodies to rub his fingers against my throbbing pearl.

"F-fffuck don't stop please." I cried out as he continued to slam into me to a fast rhythm inside of his head. Thrust,thrust, thrust, pull out, thrust, thrust, pull out.

"This is all about you, I ain't gone come until you've come at least three times." He growled and tried to focus on me getting my first one.

"Can I ride?" I whispered and placed a soft kiss on his pouted mouth. I loved to ride, it was my favorite position.

"Uh huh, get on top my shit." He gripped my thighs in his strong hands and flipped us over while his long, thick member remained inside of me. God he was good.

I slowly rocked forward and backward until I could get a rhythm going.

"You're going too slow." He sucked his teeth and gripped my waist with his two hands, and lifted me up, and dropped me down on his thickness, over and over again.  

"Damn baby." I cried and ran my nails over his tattoo covered stomach. Good Lord.

"What's my name?" His large hand slapped my ass roughly, and he gripped my curls in his fist.

"Mhmmm."

"What the hell is my name Nia?!" He growled out and gave me three of the deepest thrusts I'd ever felt.

"CHRIS!"

I woke up in a cold sweat, I was panting, and my panties were soaked.

"What the hell?" I mumbled and stood up from the bed. What was that about? I didn't even talk to Chris like that.

But here I was, dreaming about my cheating neighbor, and he'd given me the best dick of my life.

I'd officially gone crazy, but I had to get my day started. I grabbed my iPhone and checked my messages.

Hey beautiful goodmorning - Draya

I replied back to the good morning text.

Good morning! - Nia

If you asked me what Draya and I were doing, I couldn't even tell you. She liked me way more than I liked her though.

I continued to check my messages.

Lunch today? - Claire

Yessss, I had a dream about doing Chris Brown. - Nia

I had some deliveries to do today, from some customers who lived in Los Angeles, and then I'd meet Claire for lunch.

I wanna see you today before I head to Miami ;) - Draya

Do you wanna see me or my cat? - Nia

Draya had an obsession with my vagina, I knew it and she knew it as well. I wasn't tripping though.

Both baby, but you more - Draya

Lol, I'll see you before I go to lunch, I'll let you know when I'm home. - Nia

Alright baby girl, see you later - Draya

I locked my phone and started getting ready for my day. Time to get this money.

Mina Tran

Chris had been blowing up my phone like crazy, begging to speak to me, apologize, and asking me to come back home. I was currently staying with my parents in the suburbs of LA, and it wasn't where I was wanted to be, but I was dealing.

I really wanted to be with Chris, in his apartment, just cuddling and chilling, but I had to stay strong. I was tired of getting played. It wasn't the first time Chris had cheated on me, but it would be the last.

Currently, he was texting me and asking to come over to my parents house to talk.

Please talk to me - Chris

I love you & I want you - Chris

Please Mina - Chris

Text and text just continued to come through my phone, and I was getting so annoyed. I was about to delete and block his number.

What's there to talk about? - Mina

Us! Everything! - Chris

You cheated, it's over. I'm through. - Mina

I deleted the message thread we'd created and locked my phone. It was a beautiful day, and I was gonna make the most of it.

I leaped out of my childhood bed and walked over to my suitcase to grab an outfit. I hated being home at my parents house all day, so I usually got dressed and stayed out all day, looking for apartments or working on The Kill.

Just because Chris and I were over, that didn't mean money stopped.

I grabbed a simple white v-neck and my American Apparel high waisted jean shorts and laid them out on the bed. I was gonna take a quick shower, then I'd be on the way to talk to someone about moving into some condos my mother had found.

Mina I'm not playing anymore, all I want is you - Chris

I just read the message, deleted it, and locked my phone. I didn't have the time for bullshit anymore.

I walked into the adjoining bathroom and quickly hopped into the shower to rinse off and let my hair get wet.

I still couldn't believe that Chris and I were over. We'd always had our little issues, but I'd never expected us to break up. This time he'd taken it way too far though, getting back with that bitch.

"Forget him." I mumbled to myself as I stripped out of my clothes and threw them into a corner of the bathroom.

I stepped into the hot stream of  water and washed my body with my cinnamon scented body wash.

When I got out the shower I lotioned my skin with PINK’s Love Spell lotion and pulled on a matching pair of PINK boyshorts and bra.

I walked back into my bedroom and almost had a heart attack when I noticed Chris sitting on the edge of my bed, waiting for me.

"How'd you get in here?! Get out!" I yelled and tried to cover up my body, but it wasn't like Chris hadn't seen it before.

"Your dad let me in. I just want to talk Mina." Chris pleaded and we finally made eye contact. His usual light brown eyes were almost pitch black, and he looked so depressed. Oh well.

“You have until I get dressed. Then you're leaving." I turned around so at least Chris wouldn't see everything I had to offer.

"Mina, I need you back in my life, I made a big mistake fucking with Robyn again, and even if you don't want to be my girl anymore, I still need you in my life. We've been through so much together baby." Chris spewed a whole bunch of words that had no meaning to me at all.

"Just shut up Chris. You're always making big mistakes when it comes to us!” I responded and pulled on my shirt, still not facing Chris.

“No relationship is perfect Mina.”

“I know that! Don’t twist my words around!” I yelled but Chris’s calm voice interrupted me.

“Cut that yelling shit out.” Chris hated it when I yelled at him, he was always saying, ‘if my momma don’t yell at me, you ain’t gone yell at me’. He could kiss my non existent Vietnamese ass.

“Fine Chris. I’m just so tired of you always doing this to me. I know for damn sure that Robyn wasn’t the first girl you’ve cheated on me with, but this time you got caught. You have me looking so stupid out here Chris! She’s out here putting pictures of you guys on instagram like you’re married! I would never disrespect you like that Chris! I don’t want to be friends with you, or anything. You’re not a good person, and I don’t need that in my life. I’m all about positivity now, Nia’s put me on. So just leave me alone and live your life. I’ll still work on The Kill with you, but that’s it.” I vented all my feelings and Chris just stared at me, taking in all my words.

“Do you believe in loving two people at the same time?”

“Get out of my house Chris.” I sighed and turned my back to him. Now he loved her. That was new to me. He loved her. That was a new one. I could feel the tears begging to fall, but I wouldn't let them until I knew Chris had left my house. I was so mad at my dad for letting him in, even though he didn't know our situation, he still took Chris's side.

"Mina, are you crying? I hate it when you cry." Chris sighed from behind me and I felt his arms link around my waist.

"Let me go Chris, go away." I was so close to tears, it hurt me to keep them in.

"Mina, I love you so much. Let me make you feel better please. I hate seeing you like this." He whispered into my ear and ran his hands down my bare thighs. Why hadn't I put on my shorts yet?

"I love you baby, I need you."

Aww damn, here came the tears.

"Chris, you always do this to m-me." I sobbed and tried to cover my red face with my hands.  

"I know Mina, I know baby. I'm so sorry." He apologized and his hands  grabbed at my underwear, tearing them off quickly.

"Mina, tell me it's okay, tell me we're okay." Chris mumbled into my neck as he unbuckled his jeans and pulled down his pants with one quick motion, using one hand.

"We're not okay." I cried and tried to push him away, but he just held on tighter.

Chris was always doing this to me.

"We're gonna be okay. Don't worry, we're gonna be okay." He chanted into my ear and pushed himself up into my canal with one stroke.

Even though I was crying and furious at him, he could still make me so wet so easily.

"I hate you." I moaned out as he pushed my stomach into the bed and started thrusting in and out at a snail's pace.

He was hitting it from the back, and I could feel every single movement he made. Tears were still falling though, and I wanted them to stop so badly.

"Do you f-fuck her like this?" I sobbed and moaned out when Chris started increasing his pace and grinding his pelvis into me.

"Nah Mina, it's just you and me." He huffed into my neck and started stroking deeper if that was possible.

"I love you. I need you. We can be friends, do you wanna be friends? I just can't lose you baby." Chris sighed into the crook of my neck and bit down on it gently.

"I don't want you in my life."

"Stop the crap Mina." Now he was getting angry, and his thrusts proved that. He was pistoning into me like I owed him money or something.

"Ch-Chris I'm gonna come." I stuttered out and tried to push my body apart from his, but he just pulled us closer than before if that was possible.

"You ain't coming until I know we're okay." He barked and slowed down his pace, to the point where he wasn't even moving.

God damn I was so close!

"We're okay Chris, just please." I pleaded and tried to throw it back just to get some type of movement going on, but Chris gripped my thighs in his hands and stopped me from moving.

"I need you in my life. Tell me you need me in your life."

"I need you in my life." I repeated the words, and suddenly Chris was ramming all of his length into me, pulling out slowly, and then filling me up again, over and over.

As my release crashed through me, a feeling of hate and regret filled me too. I really hated this guy for hurting me like this, and stringing me along.

It was my fault as well for letting him put me through it though. But I loved him, and he loved her and I.

Man, what had I gotten myself into?

instagram: @keianasuxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...
106K 5.5K 29
Sometimes you need to be bound, you need to be tied down. Don't be one of those shy girls, let me arrest you. Co-writing w/ @icallhimchristopher.
137K 5K 34
Why can't God just send me the man of my dreams and let me be... - A Chris Brown Fan Fiction. - There's a sequel to this called , "Redemption" Cop...
493K 18.3K 104
"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, you doubt me. I'm like a fool contemplatin...