His one and only ✔️

By internettqirl

"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" ... More

> 1 <
> 2 <
> 4 <
> 5 <
> 6 <
> 7 <
> 8 <
> 9 <
> 10 <
> 11 <
>12<
>13<
>14<
>15<
>16<
>17<
>18<
> 19 <
> 20 <
> 21 <
> 22 <
> 23 <
> 24<
>25<
>26<
> 27 <
> 28 <
> 29 <
> 30 <
> 31 <
> 32 <
> 33 <
> 34 <
>35<
> 36 <
> 37 <
> 38 <
> 39 <
> 40 <
Q & A
> 41 <
> 42 <
> 43 <
> 44 <
> 45 <
> 46 <
> 47 <
> 48 <
> 49 <
> 50 <
Question

> 3 <

87.7K 2.6K 1.3K
By internettqirl

Vote. Comment. Share. :>

Declan P.O.V

I let go of the girl when I felt the sudden pain in my arm. My sister dropped on the floor to help the girl who was lying there without any movement.

"What the fuck Declan? Get the pack doctor, she's not breathing!" She yelled and immediately I was mind linking the pack doctor.

My anger got out of control and now I think my mate is dead.

I growled and pulled on my hair.

"You have to give her CPR," My sister said and I looked at her confused.

"Mouth to mouth? You know blow air into her mouth and press in the middle?" She asked and I had no clue what she was talking about.

"Kneel down, open her mouth and blow air in it," She said and I did as she said. As soon as my lips touched hers it was like fireworks exploded inside me. I pulled away to see if it worked. Kelsey was now pressing on her chest.

"She's breathing lightly. Do it again," She said and I did. The pack doctor soon ran in, holding a box with him. He took out a needle and I growled at him, not wanting him to hurt my mate. Kelsey pulled me out of the room because she knew I would go into protection mode.

"She's a fucking human, Declan, what were you thinking? One snap and boom, she's dead! You're lucky I ran in to stop you otherwise you would be mateless now," She yelled and I refused to look her in the eyes.

She's right.

Now that word got out that the girl is my mate, I have no other choice but to keep her around me, safe at all times or reject her.

Bella P.O.V

I opened my eyes and the sudden light caused me to close my eyes. All the memories of what happened started to freak me out.

Am I in heaven? Am I dead?

I was about to call out to Jesus but the sudden pain in my throat stopped me.

I soon found myself coughing so I sat up and that's when an unknown noise started beeping. I looked around the room and realized I was in a hospital bed with a heart monitor by my side.

The door flew open and a doctor walked in.

"Glad you are awake, how are you feeling?" He asked and I opened my mouth to speak but closed it after nothing came out. I lifted my hand and showed him thumbs down. He chuckled and handed me a cup of water.

"Drink it all if you want to get better," He said and I started drinking it. As soon as it touched my tongue, I felt like I was going to choke. It tasted nothing like water and it was a bit painful swallowing it.

Thanks for damaging my throat freaking hot guy!

The door flew open and the girl from earlier came in, followed by the hot guy. I immediately felt my heart rate increase.

Is he here to kill me?

Maybe this time cut off my fingers one by one?

Or snap my throat? Again.

I heard the heart monitor beeping louder and the doctor rushed to the hot guy, oh sorry my bad, Declan, telling him to get out.

The girl walked towards me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay, none is going to hurt you," She said with a warm smile.

I find it hard to believe it...

I need to get out of here, maybe call the cops and tell them to take me to a mental hospital because my father probably drugged me.

Oh my god, I almost died.

Next time I'll attack the hot guy and he won't see it coming. Maybe then he can open his eyes and realize how much pain I'm actually in.

But now that I think about it, he has some serious anger issues, perhaps it's better to not do anything at all.

"Are you feeling all right?" She asked interrupting my train of wild 'how to survive a psycho' thought. I lifted my hand up and made thumbs down and pointed to my throat.

"I'm so sorry about my brother, his anger could get out of control..." I opened my mouth to question her but only a squeak came out. I frowned and looked up at the girl hopelessly. Please tell me my vocal cords are not damaged temporarily.

I wouldn't want my un-existing singing career to be over.

"Here," She said and got out her phone. On notes, I typed 'who are you people?'. I gave her the phone and she chuckled.

"I'm Mavis and since you can't talk, you won't be able to speak so I'll have to explain everything to you," She said and took a seat on the bed next to me.

"Let's just say that werewolves are not a myth, we are real, I'm a werewolf and I don't know if you saw my claws back when my brother almost killed you-" I shivered at the word 'almost' "-that was real too, I think you might have seen my brother turn into a wolf, and so he's the Alpha, in charge of everyone and everything in our pack. The Luna is the Alpha's mate and helps him protect the pack and make the right decisions. A mate is like a soulmate, someone who supposed to love you and spend the rest of the life with you. And you are the Alpha's soulmate, Declan's mate-" I stopped listening after she said that I am his mate.

Not gonna lie, I was in shock. Usually, I would make fun of it and laugh it out but right now nothing would come out of my mouth or my head for that matter.

You know that time when you walk alone down the streets and it's dark, you are scared a little bit of all the weirdos lurking around and your mind just goes blank and you don't dare think about anything at that moment because you are afraid that the boogie man will pop out of nowhere and eat you.

Yeah, that's me right now.

My mind is completely blank. I'm in shock. Complete shock. Maybe it's the fact that werewolves actually exist or maybe that I'm someone's soulmate who I'm supposed to spend my whole life with someone.

Oh hell to the no.

Is this something like an engagement? An arranged marriage of some sort? But that can only mean one thing...

I have two fiances!

Since when? I mean I usually have boys turning the other direction then look at me but now I'm engaged? This must be some sick joke, where are the cameras?

Am I forgetting the fact that werewolves exist?

Oh god, I'm having my own Teen Wolf moment. I'm so happy I could almost cry.

Too much Teen Wolf? Yeah...

But now that I think about it...if I have to choose between crazy ex and the killer Alpha hot guy, I'd rather go with the killer Alpha hot guy. Sure he hurt me but at least he didn't torture me like my ex did. My ex is human though.

I think.

But what if he's some kind of vampire or demon who's waiting for the right time to suck all my blood off?

Wait, I don't think demons suck blood of-

"Hello? Are you even listening to me?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked back at Mavis and nodded my head and she stood up with a smile.

"Well, I'm going to go tell Declan that he can come in and talk to you," She said and walked away leaving her phone in my arms.

She closed the door after her and went to get Declan...

WAIT WHAT?

NO NO NO, COME BACK!

* * *

Thank you for reading!

Q: Should I continue this book?
A:

Tell me what you guys thing and answer the qotc! See what I did there, question of the chapter ;) haha I'm so funny. Jk lol

Have a wonderful day or night guys. Love you!

xx writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 854 32
Mature Content. 18+ Leigh has a secret. Jace is about to become Alpha. Garrett is already an Alpha. Samantha indulges her Alpha's fantasies. Olivia i...
10.5M 397K 65
He was very angry. He was looking at me like he wants to either rape me or punch my face. "I can expla- " He cuts me off. "You have been a very very...
3.3M 143K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
532K 16K 26
Audrina has just found her mate, but there's a problem, he doesn't want her. She isn't his type and doesn't want to have a mate that looks like her...