LaMelo Ball

By _princess_jackie21

I'm y/n (=your name) and I'm almost 15 yes I'm a sophomore I'm a fast leaner anyways. I have been playing bas... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
400!!!
Update !!!! Ya girl back
25
Summer
26
27
28
29
Justiceforjunior
30
31
32
33

11

1.4K 33 0
By _princess_jackie21

Melo pov

I grabbed y/n's hand while we walked towards our lockers. "Hey can you come over after school?" I asked her. I'm thinking of asking her out by my house ya know play hang out watch a movie idk. "Ya sure im free we gonna ball up?" She asked. "Uhh ya" I replied to her. "So how you holding up melo" she asked me. "Umm Yea im ok I guess I really messed up man I could've did so much better" I said started to remember all my mistakes from the game. She looked at me, me looking down at her short ass. "Don't worry, you will have another game and do better just because your dad is hard on you doesn't mean you have to be so hard on yourself" she smiled. "I know I know" I told her.

After school y/n pov

"Im going over to Melos ok?" I said to Angel while walking with him down the hall towards our next class. "Umm no why would you" he said. "Angel calm down cmon I always hangout with them we are just gonna ball up they are like my second family ya know" i told him. "Ok but Melo man if he tries to touch you I'm-why would he try and touch me" I got a little irritated. "Is just im just making sure I don't want him or anyone messing with you ok if anybody tries anything you tell me ok" he said sincerely. "Ok I get what you mean don't worry" I told him.

Last bell.
I walked to my locker and seen Jackie. "Hey baby what you doing today?" She asked me. "Going by Melos why" I asked. "Ouuuu" she said. "Oh shut up girl" I said to her. Melo was walking towards us. "Go with your Lil boy" she said then hugged me goodbye and waved bye to Melo. "Hey beautiful" Melo said to me. "Really beautiful" I rolled my eyes. "Oh I'm sorry son" he said while hugging me. "Why are you so tall" I asked while we walked outside. "I think your just short" he answered. "Well that's not nice" I said while crossing my arms. "Aye you being mean to baby y/n" gelo called out from his car. "Of course not I would never" Melo said while we walked towards the car. "Sure Melo you better treat your girl right" he told him. "Yup you ask her yet" Eli said with a smile on his face. "Can y'all dumbasses shut ya mouths please" Melo asked while we got in the back. I laughed during all of this. That's how we spent most of our time laughing together and at eachother.

"Is Zo home" Melo asked the guys. "Idk why" Eli asked. "Just a question nigga" he said. "Aye aye foul language" gelo said. "Nigga what you talking about fucking foul language my nigga the fuck" Melo said. I started laughing "ok calm down nigga" I said. "Aye aye see now you got your girl speaking foul too" gelo said. He pulled up to his drive way. We got out and walked inside. "Hi Tina" i said to the boys mom while giving her a hug. "I missed you sweetie all these boys they drive me crazy sometimes" she laughed. "Mommm" Melo whined. "What hopefully she's gonna be around more often" she asked. "If she wants' Melo said. "Ok lets go upstairs" Melo said while taking my hand and going to his room. "Door unlocked" his mom yelled. He mumbled "ok".

Ehhh short but whatever sorry guys some crazy shit started happening family stuff so I've been up and down driving to hospitals and everything so I'm trying to update but yea😪 thanks loves ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.6K 39
( πš— ); πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšœπš’πš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš πš›πš˜πš—πš πš˜πš› πšžπš—πš πš’πšœπšŽ. - 𝙖 π™‘π™–π™’π™šπ™‘π™€ 𝙗𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£
252K 5K 22
I'm not good with these shits so Ima just say, LaMelo Ball is in this story. Started; Nov 25th, 2017 Finished; Feb 1st, 2018
492K 9.1K 49
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
283K 7.4K 49
He was the third kid whereas she was the second child. He played basketball while she kept her head in her schoolwork. He was popular while she minde...