12

We were chilling in his room and we went on hi live.

"Aye aye aye what's poppin yall" I said while I was sitting next to Melo. "What's good with you guys" Melo asked.

"So what y'all wanna do" he asked. We read the comments. -is she your girlfriend?, she is pretty, take your shirt off💀, play basketball, tell us about you guys,- "ok well I'm not taking my shirt off" Melo said. "Uh im not either" we laughed. "So most of y'all know from my Instagram and snapchat this is y/n a very special friend of mines" Melo started. Then Zo barged in. "Hey big bro" I said while we did our handshake. "Hey lil sis" he said. "How you doing baby bro" he asked Melo. "Aye hold up we on live what's up" Zo yelled into the camera. " the fuck he just coming up in here yelling in my ear an shit" Melo said. I was laughing I love when he gets mad he is so cute.

30 min later

Me and Melo were outside

"Aye y/n listen I met you a few months ago but I really like you and I ain't about that cheesy shit and stuff but you are special and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He finally asked me.
"Finally took you's one time huh" he smiled "im just playing of course I would love to" I said while giving him a hug.

------ draft day ayyeeeeee
"Zo finna be a laker" a started singing while we were driving in the car on the way to the NBA draft pick me, gelo, lavar, Eli, dmo, Tina, and then Zo on FaceTime with us since he in the bus with the other draft players.
"Y/n ya to loud" Eli said. "Leave baby y/n alone she the only one hyping me up man" Zo defended me. "Melo defend yo girl" dmo said. "Eli you already know we all cool man chill chill" Melo said. I smiled he was just so cute especially in his red tux with his cute bow tie I fixed his hair in the car.
We got there and there were camera people waiting by the entrance an interviewers.
Melo grabbed my hand and we walked inside filling dmo and Eli.
"Melo is this your girlfriend" someone said from behind us. I turned around and seen all the guys. We all shook up and gave hugs or whatever and introduced ourselves to the draft players. "Hey wassup guys im y/n" I said while looking at all of them then I seen Zo. "Hey big bro you ready to go walk up there" I asked. "Yea let go" he said sounding excited. "Well nice to see you guys" they all said to us.

Melo was sitting down messing with his hair like usual he does that when he's bored, mad, nervous, etc.
"What's wrong" I asked while standing  behind/next to him. He ignored me the fukk why he got an attitude I didn't do anything ain't nobody talking to me it's not what I'm wearing it's a long dress and not tight so ...
I sat next to him "are you for real gonna ignore me Melo we all suppose be happy right now" I told him. "It's just every guy here is looking at you like you don't got a man already" he said while sighing. "Ok well lets talk about it I can't read your mind everybody knows it's me and you, nobody talking to me baby it's fine" I reassured him. He pulled out seats closer together. I held his arm and put my head on his shoulder "they should be starting any minute" I said while pulling out my phone. I took a quick picture of him. And posted it on sc "he is so jealous i swear but I'm his ok y'all and he's mine 🤤💖".

Melo was on live for a lil.

They called everyone into the main room and Zo sat down. "The 76'ers choose as first round pick 1 Markell Fultz"
We all clapped but lavar was real happy that they didn't choose Zo besucase he wants him to be on the lakers. "The lakers choose Lonzo ball" we all started clapping and cheering. "That's my brother" we all were yelling. It was seventh pick and apparently jimmy butler got traded to the timber wolves for Lavine, Dunn, and they get lauri for 7th pick.
"Why hey trade my baby" I said while there was that 5 minute time gap between presenting the names and stuff. "Excuse me your baby" Melo coughed. "Oh cálmate, bebe estoy jugando contigo sabes tú me papi" i said with a smirk. "Melo you gotta learn Spanish" gelo whispered to him, I laughed. "You know what I said right baby" I asked with a innocent smile on my face. "Yup and good no more playing cuz when I play you get to serious" Melo told me. I smiled. Finally the last pick I was tired man.

"Hey so they are gonna have a draft party tonight Melo gelo Eli dmo your invited and y/n you could come too" fultz and Tatum said to us. "Ok ya wen we leaving" gelo asked. "I'll text you the address around 11:30 12 ish" they said. "Are we going" Melo asked me. "Yea sure it's fine" I said while we walked around. So was getting interviewed and we were there watching him. "So who inspired you and encourages you" she asked him. "Well I have great friends and family members umm my brothers Melo gelo Eli dmo baby sis y/n my parents and so many others and for inspiration well I look at the legends of course and not just NBA but also WNBA" he said.

Ok comment vote 💖 thx loves