19

I woke up and turned to my side to see a sleeping Melo. I slowly kissed him and he kissed me back making me smile. "Ok let's get ready for your game" I said while getting up. "Fine" he whined while taking his shirt off and getting his bag ready. I took a quick shower and changed into some jeans with a bbb t shirt that me kai and Denise were gonna wear today.

*currently at LaMelo's game. They were doing goo and of course they won. After that we headed to zo's game.

By the end Zo had 36 points.... "yup that's my big brother" I cheered for him.

We drove back home and Gelo was there. "Boo your back" I hugged him. "Hey baby y/n" he smiled. "Alright im your only boo" Melo said while getting jealous. "Yes you are baby sorry Gelo don't wanna get him mad" I said while grabbing Melos hand.
We decided to go in the pool so I got my bathing suit and put it on. I walked int eh room and seen Melo in his blue trunks he looked up and opened his mouth. "I know I should've brought a different swim suit" I got my phone from my charger. "No don't change your beautiful like always but damn look at my baby hold up hold up" he said while unlocking ji phone, then a light was on me "y'all see this this beauty right here it's all mine niggas look at my girl go ahead walk for em look at your thicc ass she off limits to y'all my baby poppin" Melo said while smiling and hugging me. "Melo thank you baby" I cheesed. He just put it on sc "🤤😍".

I'm not skinny I'm a Lil chubby so you could see my Lil chubby stomach cuz I ain't no size 6 or nothing bish I ain't even a 9 I'm a 11 and happy with it and so is Melo but sometimes it des get to me but so what fuck what others think right.

Me and Melo walked outside to the pool. We got in and then we send Zo and Denise then kai walked out. Of course they were both in bikinis but I don't care they were also poppin never bring another women down.
Melo Zo and Gelo were play fighting with eachother and throwing eachother in the pool. Melo got thrown in and swam next to me. His lanky arms wrapped around me tight then he squeezed my butt making me laugh and squeal a lil. "Mine mine mine all mine" he whispered in my ear. My arms reached around his neck making him come lower so my leg was around his. "Mine mine mine" I said while leaving kissing along his jawline. He smiled and looked the other way. "Yup you already know princess".

Ehhh it's short but something for you loves. Comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️