16

Melo pov *

(Sha)Reef picked me up with the guys..
I got in the car "wassup boys" I said while getting in the back with shaqir and Ron...

"Where's ya girl at?" Shaqir -Q -asked. "She taking a flight to Chicago to go see her mom" I answered. "Oh ok alright" he said.
"So what we finna do?" Ron asked reef.
"Well when we get to the house we can hang and call some people over" he told us. "Alright" we agreed.
We got to the house it was huge we went in the backyard in the trampoline. Q took my phone and was recording he sent it to y/n which he  knew because I have her under "wifey🌎🤤😍💕".

3 hours later ...

Y/n texted me.
"Hey baby  just landed ill Text you later gonna get a uber rn love you 😘".
"Ok be safe love you too mami❤️"... i texted her back..

We were hanging in reefs room then some girl walked in. She was cute but no no not as cute as y/n...
"Hey baby" she said and laid between me and reef she looked at me and smiled. "I got a girlfriend" I told her. She laughed "ok and she don't have to know nothin". "Stop buggin him" reef said to her. "Ok fine I'll try later" she smile. I sighed. Reef was on live. "Say wassup Kay" reef said while pointing to Kay laying on her stomach. She started twerking and tried sitting on my lap but then Ron called her.

We were all laying down chilling... I wasn't doing anything wrong tho so y/n isn't gonna get mad at me I thought to myself.
Kay kept throwing herself on me and I'm pretty sure the live seen it because I read the comments saying "Melo where is y/n at" - "you have a girlfriend what is she doing"- etc..

Y/n pov.

I got to my moms house. I knocked on the door, and she came and open it.
"Awe my little princess" she said and hugged me. I walked inside looking around at my old house.
"So how is California" she asked me. "It's nice and I got good news" I smiled. "What is it sweetie" she asked. "I have a boyfriend" I told her. "Oh I can twist to meet him hopefully soon but maybe not until later honey" she sighed. "I know I just wanted to tell you and don't worry he is fine I'll show you pictures of him. I showed her my Instagram and picture o me and Melo all cheesy n stuff.

Later that night
I texted angel and the girls letting them know I was good.
I texted Melo but he didn't answer. Maybe he es still with reef and q and them. I seen that reef had a live on 30 mins ago. I looked at it and I felt hurt when seeing a girl trying to twerk on Melo...
I texted him "Melo i know what happened nigga you don't wanna answer me fine don't explain your self be a bitch don't talk to me asshole" I texted him. Some of his fans were telling me that it was some friend of reefs or something, and that she was all over him and blah blah. I feel asleep sad but woke up and thought to myself I'm with my mom I'm not gonna worry about this rn... I turned my phone off and left it in my room.

I walked downstairs to seeing my mom making breakfast. "Ah smells good mom" I said while getting our plates and forks out.
We ate and decided to take me shopping and walking around downtown like we use to sometimes.
Tuesday night I leave at 9:30 tomorrow.
"Y/n someone wants to talk to you" my mom called from the living room. "Hello" I picked up the phone. "Thank god y/n listen please I- Melo stop please just stop I get it I'm not as you know what we'll talk when I get back home but just leave me alone right now- no plea-" I hung up. "Hun you ok who was that" my mom asked. "Oh nothing don't worry mom" I sighed.

Melo pov*
I feel like like a dumbass I didn't reply to y/n text earlier and she sent me "Melo i know what happened nigga you don't wanna answer me fine don't explain your self be a bitch don't talk to me asshole"...
I called Angel and he gave me y/n's moms number so I called and she answered "thank god y/n listen please I-Melo stop please just stop I get it I'm not as you know what we'll talk when I get back home but just leave me alone right now- no plea-" she hung up.
"Fuck" I yelled. I laid on my bed. "Oh I fucked up" I said to myself.

Someone knocked on my door. "Who the fuck is it" i called. Gelo walked in with Zo behind him.
"Listen Lil bro we are here for you what happened" the asked. "No man I fucked up...."
I told them what happened.
"Your for real you did y/n like that" Gelo asked. "I di- I -i thought she wouldn't care it's not like I told the girl to get on me" i told them. "But Melo when your a boyfriend y/n feels that your responsible enough to get a girl off you if she's on you or to not pay attention to those girls...." Zo said.

"What should I do" I asked?...

"You gotta make it up to her" gelo said.

Y/n pov
My mom dropped me off at the airport.
I hugged her good bye " I love you mom", "I love you too sweetie" she said as i left.
*landed *

I got off and seen gelo and Zo. I walked up to them. Gelo hugged me. "You know what happened" I asked while tears filled my eyes. "Shh don't worry baby sis" Gelo told me. I gave Zo a hug "where Is he at" i asked. "Cmon just follow us" Zo said to me.
We got in his car and drove to the basketball courts by the ice cream shop. The guys dropped me off. "Love you" they both said then drove off. I sat there on the bench getting ready to call nessa then someone sat next to me..

"Y/n before you cuss me out and everything I want you to know that I am sorry and I deeply regret not pushing that bitch off me. You don't understand how much I love you y/n I love you there is no one else like you you are perfect for me y/n and I can't believe I jeopardized our relationship like that" he said while looking down. "Why Melo I trust you you said you won't hurt me" I started. "I didn't she was throwing herself on me and I'm sorry I didn't do anything"....

"Really Melo sorry what if I was twerking on some guy" I sighed. "You wouldn't tho" he answered "exactly" I got up. "Cmon please just listen, cooperate, baby". "Do you remember this place" he asked me. "Yea of course I do it's where I met your dumbass" I laughed. He smiled "yup where I first saw you and look at us now. Bad things are gonna happen we are gonna make a mistake but we gotta help eachother and learn from them I know now that I won't hang around girls without you right next to me. I won't let any girls get near me.. I'm sorry I don't know what ese to do y/n I'm trying my best" he sighed his eyes watery.

Ok y'all it's ehh but whateva ... comment like thanks loves 💙