3

We went back into the locker rooms and some hoe looking girl walked up to me.

Listen bitch don't be talking to my man ok hoe she called. Umm excuse me who are you and are you talking to yourself I asked her. Ha your funny but stop talking to my boyfriend and I'm nemaya she said while getting in my face. Last I checked he started talking to me I said. She pushed me and I pushed her back. I ain't want no problems with a hoe but don't touch me with ya dirty hands I called while me Jackie and Jocelyn walked out. I seen Melo he was walking towards me.

Hey he called. Hey I said back. Melo Melo tell her to stop talking to you she called. But Melo ignored her and it was fucking funnyyy.
We walked to our last class and we were all in there. I sat in the back next to Angel and Melo taking the seat on the other side o me left Jackie and Jocelyn sitting in front of me. Hey baby girl some guys said walking up to me. Angel stepped in front of me and Melo by his side. Stop K Angel said. Damn let the girl speak for herself a chocolate boy with curly hair said.

I'm good I said while looking at Angel then Melo. Back up Melo said. Oh so your her boyfriend or bodyguard he asked. Sit your ass down over there angel said and the guy walked away. Don't fuck with that lame ass nigga he's not good Melo said. Ok thanks I said to both of them.

I got to my locker and put my books away. Getting my homework and stuff. I waited by angel and we walked to nessa's car.
Hey y/n she called. Hey I said back. So how was your day she asked. Good good I said. So who you meet she asked. I'm Jackie Jocelyn kyrie Melo gelo I said. Cool you already got friends she said we all laughed.

>>>>> * two months later

I adjusted to the new school and everything is doing pretty good actually. Today is Friday and then we get a king weekend. I walked inside the school angel next to me. I got to my locker and opened it up getting my stuff out I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Melo . Hey y/n he said. Hi I replied. So I was wondering if you wanted to ball at my house today ya know maybe you can help me with my dribbling he said lowly. You want my help I asked with a laugh. Yea he smiled. Ok yea just text me I said. Give me your phone he said. I gave him my phone and I got his he put his name as "Melo🏀😍😉" and I put my name as "y/n😍😛🏀".

Ok and if you want gelo can just drive u there he said. Yea sounds good I said. We both smiled. Damn he is cute but nah he don't like me like that...

It's really short but please like and comment 💕 please share loves thanks ❤️