Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack...

By Jordananime

Elsa has just ended the eternal winter in Arendelle and has come back into ruling the kingdom. But when thing... More

Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack fan fiction❄
Frozen
Rise of The Guardians
Snow
Black
Winter Memories
A Truth A Past
Scars and Heartbeat
Arendelle
Have I been Forgiven?
Losing Control
Ghost from the Past
Their Perfect Worlds
Snowflake's Dream
Blizzard's Wish
Her Awakener
His Nuisance
Decide and Decided
Death is Cold as Ice
The One You Run Home To
Different Forms of Punishment
The Request
Meeting The Council
His Dark Secret
The Secret the Walls allowed Me to Hear
A Goodbye
The Final Step
A Snowflake becomes A Storm Vol.2

Plans Dreams Powers

10.6K 227 232
By Jordananime

* Pitch's P.O.V *

Crash!

The chair shattered into a million tiny pieces as it hit the wall. I threw it in frustration as I watched Jack kiss Elsa. My Elsa! My queen of destruction, how dare he even touch her!

Another chair flew against the wall and shattered.

"Are you just going to let him get away with that?" A voice said in the darkness.

"Who said that!"

My eyes searched the darkness frantically.

"Why Pitch, don't you recognize my voice?"

"Should I?"

"Or maybe you'll remember my nightmares. A girl in a dark room, the walls are splattered with blood, and all you can hear is screaming."

Then suddenly it dawned on me.

"Oh yes, I haven't seen you for years or talked to you for that matter."

She stepped out of the darkness behind me. I turned around and was both shocked and amused to see who it was and why she was here. I gave her a cocky smile.

"So are you here to kill me......again?" I asked watching her as she walked over to the steel globe I had in the room.

"Oh, don't be like that, babe," she said running her hand up and down the globe.

"Don't call me 'babe', you and me are over, ever since you walked out on me," I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Now...what are you doing here?" I asked gathering my cool.

"I'm here to make you a deal. A partnership."

"I'm listening."

She took a step closer to me, "a way to get what we both want."

"Which is?"

"You want Elsa, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I have a plan that can help you get her."

"Wait...why are you helping me?"

"Because she stole something from me and I'm planning to get it back. Now...do we have a deal," she extended her hand out to me.

I knew I shouldn't trust her, but if she has a plan to make Elsa mine. I would trust her in a heart beat, I grabbed her hand and shook it.

"Deal," I said as our hands fell back to our side.

"Alright here's the plan," she said with a cocky smile.

* Elsa's P.O.V *

"Elsa."

Anna.

"Elsa where are you?"

Anna, I'm here Anna.

"Are you okay, are you safe?"

Yes, Anna. I'm fine. Why can't you hear me?

"When are you going to come back home? I miss you, we all miss you?"

I miss you too Anna, I miss all of you.

"Please come home or at least visit. Elsa come back to Arendelle, please."

Anna?

"Come back to Arendelle."

Anna.

I woke up, my eyes fluttered open as the sunlight shined through my window. I felt two strong arms around my waist, holding me tight, his hot breath rose goose bumps on my skin, his hard rock chest on my back. I felt my cheeks get warm, I looked at the clock, it was 8:00, time to get up. I slowly got up, trying to not make a sound, I moved Jack's arms away from my waist. I slowly sat up and looked at Jack's sleeping face, he looked so cute, so peaceful, he was utterly adorable. I took a deep breath and I looked at the bathroom door, come on Elsa time to get up, I told myself, I stood up and began to walk to the restroom when a hand grabbed my wrist.

I turned around, Jack was looking at me through sleepy eyes with a lazy smile on his face. As he laid on my bed, his grip on my wrist tighten and then his eyes were filled with mischief.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked in a lazy voice

"To go get ready for the day?" I said in a unconfident voice.

He smiled and shook his head slightly back and forth, "I don't think so."

Then he pulled me back into the bed, wrapping his arms around me so I could not escape. I could hear him give out a little chuckle as he tighten his grip on me. My hands laid on his chest, my body was touching his and I could feel my cheeks get warm.

"Jack, come on. We have to get up," I whined.

"Mmm, it's to early to wake up."

"It's already eight!"

"Mmm, Elsa," he whined.

"Come on, it's time to get up," I said while nudging him.

"The only way your getting me out of this bed is to make me wake up. And I find that utterly impossible."

"Oh, really?" I said biting my lip. I slowly slid my hands to Jack's back, I slowly moved my hands up and down his back. Moans and groans started to release from his lips as I moved my hands.

"Are you awake now?" I asked him.

"No," he said breathless.

I placed my lips on the bare skin of his neck. I heard his breath hitch at the feel of my lips on his skin.

"You awake now?" I said my hot breath sending chills on Jack's neck.

"No," his arms tighten around me.

I slowly moved my lips closer to his, I could see him inch forward, wanting my lips. I barely brushed my lips against his, he reached out to catch them. I pulled away, I gave out a little chuckle as I brushed my lips against his and then pulling them away, teasing him, tempting him.

"Now?"

"No," he said seductively, sending chills down my spine.

I gave him a cocky smile, his eyes slowly opened to look at me. They were filled with lust.

"Then I will have to do something drastically," I told him.

I grabbed both of his shoulders and flipped him onto his back, I was on top of him. My knees and hands supporting me above him, giving us a little distance between our bodies. He looked at me smiling but also shocked at what I was doing. I leaned down and put my lips near his ear, I lightly bit it. A moan came out of Jack's mouth, I gave out a little chuckle, his hands went to my hips, holding me. Then I slowly licked his ear, a small long groan escaped his lips, my cheeks were getting warm and I could tell so was his. His hands started to go up and down my back, my heart was pounding rapidly, my body started to burn. Soft moans started to release from my own mouth, crap, I was the one who was suppose to be seductive, not the other way around.

Jack gave out a little chuckle, I looked down at him, he was wearing a cocky smile. Uh oh, his hands on my hips tighten and the next thing I knew I was flipped onto my back with him on top. My heart was pounding crazy, my breath was heavy, my body was on fire, I was totally under his control, but then I notice something.

"So...you are awake?" I asked him with a cocky smile.

He gave me a face filled with annoyance and said, "Damn it Elsa."

I smiled, "Now you have to get up."

"Fine, but only if you let me braid your hair."

"Alright, now let me up," I said my hands trying to push him off me. One of his hands grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Not before I do this," he said and then he slammed his lips into mine.

"Mmmm," I hummed as he made the kiss deeper prying my mouth open. I let his tongue roam my mouth before he found my own. Our tongues twisted in enjoyment, tasting each other, my hands clawed his back, he moaned in my mouth. Our lips moved in unison wanting each other, needing each other, my body was getting so hot. He released my lips, we both were panting, he put his hand on my cheek and smiled. He gently kissed my forehead, he kissed my forehead for two whole minutes, two whole sweet minutes, my eyes closed. Enjoying the feel of his lips on my skin, my eyes fluttered open when he stopped and looked down at me.

"Come to my room when your done," he said and he got off of me and walked to the door. I sat up and I watched him as he turned the door knob and opened the door. He looked back at me and smiled.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too," I responded.

Then he left, closing the door behind him.

*

I took a shower and then I soon got dressed. I decided to wear what I wore the first day I got here, my coronation shirt and a pair of black pants, I slipped on a pair of socks. I got a blow dryer and I dried my hair, I wasn't going to put my hair in a braid yet, since Jack wanted to do it. I put my palms on each side of the sink, on the counter and I looked myself in the mirror, my pale blonde hair falling over my shoulders.

"Elsa come back to Arendelle, please."

Anna's pleads popped back into my head and my mind started to flow back to Arendelle. Anna, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, everyone, I miss them so much. If...if I could just see them for one week, just one week, I would be happy. It's been so long since I seen them, months maybe, I miss them oh so much. Maybe...just maybe if I ask Jack or North if I could go back, just for a week, maybe they'll let me. But Jack wouldn't allow it, will he?

I shook my head, making my mind leave the subject. I turned the water on in the sink, I placed my hands under the faucet, letting cold water rush into my hands. Once my hands were filled with water, I splashed my face, the cold water waking me up. I put my hands under the faucet and splashed my face again. Then next thing I knew I pain emerged in my head.

My left hand gripped the sink counter, while my right hand gripped my head as the pain grew. My jaw tighten from the pain and my eyes squeezed shut. My head felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer, I could still hear the water running from the faucet. Both of my hands were gripping my head now and I was hunching over due to the pain. Then I saw images, flashes of nightmares. Anna frozen solid, ice spikes cornering children in a corner, my mom and dad in the cold water, Jack with an ice spike going through his chest and coming out of his back.

"NO!" I screamed.

My eyes shot open, I was panting and I collapse on the sink counter, my hands catching me. The pain stopped, 'images, just images,' I told myself. I tried to slow down my breath, I took a deep breath and then exhaled, then I notice something. I couldn't hear the water rushing out of the faucet, I looked down at the sink. My eyes widen, my jaw dropped, my hand went up to my mouth in complete shock.

"No, not again. Please not again," I whispered under my breath.

The water from the faucet was frozen, it was still connected to the faucet. When it hit the sink it spread out into spikes made out of ice. Spikes that could kill, spikes like the ones that were cornering the children, that killed Jack. I wasn't scared that it was frozen, I was scared that I did not mean to do that, that this was out of my control. Am......am I......losing control of my.........powers?

I made my hand into a fist. I slowly put my fist above the frozen sink, I waited and I could hear the ice start to crack. First it was small and quite, then it got louder and louder and louder. Then I opened my fist and the water fell into the sink and soon went down the drain. I looked up into the mirror, I looked flustered, worried, scared, I put my hand on my cheek and started to rub it slowly and softly.

"What's happening, Elsa?" I whispered to myself.

*

I decided not to tell Jack about what happened in the bathroom, hoping that it was just a fluke. I didn't want him to worry about something that will probably only happen once and, hopefully, only once. I walked down the hallway to Jack's room, trying to forget about the whole scenario and before I knew it I was at his door. I had an hair tie on my wrist, because I knew Jack wouldn't have any. I knocked on his door.

Knock, knock.

"Come in," he said from inside of his room.

I opened the door, the floor in the room was wood like the rest of the house. The walls were white with a ice design on it, the bathroom was in the same spot in the room as mine, which was to the left. To the right of me, there was, well, a T.V., I couldn't help but laugh at the flat screen T.V. that was hanging from the wall. It just wasn't what I expected that the guardian of fun will have a T.V. in his room. In front of me was his bed, it laid against on the wall and on that bed was Jack, with a smile on his face. His was leaning against the wall, so his whole body was facing me.

"Well?"

"Well...what?"

"Are you going to let me braid your hair or what?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I can't do it when your all the way over there."

"Lazy," I said walking to him.

"Shut up and get over here," he said patting the bed with a smirk on his face.

I soon got in front of the bed, I looked at him and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Now what?" I asked him.

"Turn around," he said while making a circle motion with his hand.

I turn around and waited for his next direction.

"Sit," he said behind me and I sat.

"Now scoot back."

I moved back.

"More."

I moved back more.

"More."

I could see his feet at my hips.

"More."

His knees were at my hips now.

"More."

I felt his hard rock chest on my back. He wrapped his arms around me and he placed his head on my right shoulder, I turned my head and looked at him. Our noses touched, I could feel my cheeks go warm as he stared into my eyes with his brilliant dark blue ones. He tighten his arms around me and then he gave me a cocky smile.

"Hmm, I like this position...and you look cute with your hair down," he said while his eyes closed. My heart beat rapidly.

Then his eyes popped open,"but I can't braid your hair like this so scoot up," he said giving me a light nudge and I scooted up.

"You really are blunt," I said while he laughed and I gave him the hair tie. He put it around his wrist so it wouldn't get lost.

I looked forward and the next thing I know is Jack's gentle fingers started going through my hair, separating strands and more strands. It send chills up my spine, my eyes slowly closed, enjoying his hands in my hair. A smile spread across my lips, more and more chills spread through my spine as his elegant hands separated my hair into three parts and then as they started intertwining the three parts, weaving a braid. I was surprised to see that he knew how to braid, it was silent as I let his hands go to work on my hair. Arendelle was still in my head and that's when I decided to ask Jack the question.

"Hey, Jack?" I said.

"Yeah?" He said while still braiding my hair.

"I was wondering..."

"Yeah?"

"...if I could go to......Arendelle...for only a.........week?" I asked nervously.

He didn't answer, he continue to braid my hair. I could feel his fingers holding the end of the braid together as he slipped the hair tie off his wrist and onto the bottom of the braid. He twisted the hair tie twice and then let go off it, holding my braid together. I heard the sheets shifted as he moved closer to me, I felt his hard chest on my back again. His arms slowly wrapped around me, holding me tight, I placed my hand on one of his wrist and I started softly rubbing circles on his wrist.

"Elsa," he said in my ear. I turned my head to look at him, he was so close to me, our noses were touching. I could almost feel his lips on mine, I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

"Will you come back?" He asked softly.

"What?" I said meeting his softness.

"If I let you go to Arendelle for a week, will you come back?"

My eyes scanned his face, he was afraid. He was afraid that if I left that I wouldn't come back, that I love Arendelle too much that I wouldn't want to come back. He was afraid to lose me.

"Yes, I would come back," I said with a smile on my face.

He moved his face closer to mine, making the space between our lips smaller.

"Will you come back to me?" He asked in a soft whisper.

"I would always come back to you," I said softly.

He smiled, "That's my snowflake." He looked forward, in the middle of the room.

"You don't mind me using that as her nickname...do you Manny?" He shouted.

"As long as it's not 'baby'. You can use it," Manny said.

I smiled, than Jack looked at me.

"Snowflake, my sweet snowflake," he said bringing me closer to him and tighten his grip on me.

"Snowflake," he said sweetly.

It was silent for a moment. Then I broke the silence.

"So...?"

"So...what?" Jack asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Can I go?" I asked nervously.

"You can.........if you take me with you," he said with a cocky smile.

"You really don't trust me do you?" I said with sarcasm in my voice.

"No, I just don't want to lose you," he said with so much emotion in his voice.

I smiled, "then you can come," and I kissed him on his cheek.

"But first we have to ask North, if it's alright," Jack said after I kissed him.

"Alright," I said nervously.

"Don't worry I'm sure he'll let us go."

"You think so?"

He gave me a wide smile, "I know so," he said putting my forehead on his.

* Arendelle (two days ago): Anna's P.O.V *

"Where are you Elsa?" I murmured looking at the window in the room. I was in the room that had a fireplace, the room where Hans told me that he never loved me. I was wearing the dress I wore to Elsa's coronation and my hair was put up in a bun, with a green ribbon holding it together. I sighed.

Elsa has been already gone for months, she left me in charge of the kingdom. So far there had been no problems, no threats from that evil creepy guy, everything is fine and peacefully. So why am I not smiling? I'll tell you why, because Elsa's gone, again. To think that everything would be back to normal after she got control of her powers and ended the eternal winter on Arendelle. Once again I was wrong, sometimes I think that Elsa would never be able to be happy and settle down. That she would have to keep hiding, running, being afraid......I don't want that for her, I want her to stay in Arendelle and be happy.

"Elsa, are you at least safe?" I asked looking out onto the town of Arendelle.

"Are you being treated well? Are you happy? Does Pitch have you in his clutches? Are you happy or are you scared and afraid?" My questions started flowing out of my mouth non stop. This questions that probably will never be answered.

Elsa......I wish you would tell me these things. Instead I'm here wondering where you are, what your doing, and if you will ever come back. Even if it's just to visit, I wouldn't mind, even if you only had to stay for a day, or a few seconds, I wouldn't mind. As long as I can see that your well and happy, I wouldn't mind, I wouldn't mind one bit.

I'm not meant to lead a kingdom, not like Elsa. She is strong, brave, elegant, graceful, supportive, everything a queen should be. Me, I'm the total opposite, I'm clumsy, I don't pay attention half the time, I can't help people. I'm not a queen of Arendelle, but I am the princess and it is my duty to help and protect the people of Arendelle. I also have a feeling that I would have to take over every time Elsa is gone and I'm okay with that, because I know if I take over I'm helping Elsa. I will, I will protect Arendelle with all my life so when you come home Elsa, you would have no problems what so ever and you would be proud of me. So Elsa, please come home soon and-

"Princess Anna," a guard said while opening the door.

I turned around and looked at the guard, "Yes," I said standing up straight and holding my head high.

"You have a visitor."

"Really, who? I'm not expecting anyone."

"He says he came a really long way to talk to you. He wants to see you right away."

"To talk to me or talk to Elsa?" I said walking towards him.

"He says he already knows that the queen is gone, so he wants to speak to you."

"I...see, where is he?"

"He's in the throne room," he said moving out of the way so I could get through.

"Then I will go talk to him right away," I said walking through the door and down the hallway. I heard the guard close the door behind me.

"Princess," he said and I turned around and looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Be careful."

I gave him a smile, "I will."

The guards words echoed through my head as I walked to the throne room.

"Be careful."

What did he mean by, 'be careful'? Who could be so scary that even a royal guard would say 'be careful'? Or what kind of person would make a guard be so worried?

Questions popped in my head, wondering who this person could be and before I knew it I was in front of the throne room doors. I took a deep breath and I opened the doors, when the doors finally open, the person who was standing in the room turned around and my eyes widen. He took a step forward and gave me a smile.

"Hello, princess Anna," he said bowing from the waist.

* North Pole (present day): Elsa's P.O.V *

We asked North if we could go to Arendelle, at first it was silent as he made a puzzle face.

"I don't know?" He said while pondering.

"Please," me and Jack said in unison putting our hands together and showing North our puppy eyes.

"Hmm," he said still look at us.

"Please," we said our puppy eyes getting wider.

"Hmm."

"Please."

"Alright, but only for one week, kay."

"Kay," we both said and we started to walk off when North said...

"Oh, and congratulations on your relationship."

Me and Jack both turned around and looked at North, I could feel my cheeks get warm and I could see Jack's cheeks go red. North stared at us, arms crossed and a wide smirk on his face.

"H-how did you know?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, we haven't told anyone," Jack added his voice filled with embarrassment.

"I didn't know..." He paused.

"...but I do now," He said giving us a wide cocky smile.

"You tricked us, you big meanie," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"I didn't tricked you, it was always a hunch. I just confirmed it."

"You-" Jack began.

"Your burning daylight, if you want to get to Arendelle before sunset, you better get going. Love birds," he teased.

Me and Jack shook our heads at North and we all began to laugh.

"Alright, see you North," Jack said as we started to walk back to our rooms to get packed.

"Bye and don't do anything reckless," he shouted at us.

"No promises," Jack yelled back, I laughed.

As we walked back to our rooms, I notice what Jack was wearing.

"Um...Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"You can't wear those clothes at Arendelle."

"Why? They won't see me?"

"Jack, they saw Pitch. They're going to see you."

"Crap, but why do I have to change?"

"Because people would look at you strange if your wearing that, people in Arendelle don't wear clothes like that."

"Like what?"

"Modern."

"But I don't have anything to wear that is 'Arendelle'."

"Don't worry when we get to Arendelle, you can wear my dad's old clothes, but for now I'll just make something using my powers."

"You can do that?"

"How do you think I made that ice dress," I said with a smile.

"Alright, but you better not make me look dorky."

"I won't."

*

So I went into my room and Jack went into his. We packed all the things we needed and we used North' s snowglobe to send it to my room in Arendelle. I decided to change into my ice dress, it felt so good to be in it again, it felt good knowing I was going back to Arendelle for a week. Then I started working on the clothes Jack would wear to arrive in Arendelle. I went to his room and threw the clothes in his arms. He caught them and then he started looking up and down my body, admiring the curves the ice dress showed off.

"Change," I said pointing to the bathroom door, I could feel my cheeks grow warm.

"Alright, don't start a blizzard," he said while walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

I sat down on the bed and waited for him to come out. I waited and waited and finally it was taking to long.

"Jack, what are you doing in there?" I said almost about to laugh.

"I'm not wearing this, I look stupid!"

"You don't look stupid," I said walking to the bathroom door.

"How do you know, you haven't even seen me yet!"

"If you don't come out, you won't be coming to Arendelle with me."

"Alright, alright...I'm coming out."

I stood in front of the door. I waited, then I saw the door knob turn and the door creak open. My heart pounded as Jack stepped out of the bathroom and stood in front of me. He was wearing a white turtle neck long sleeve shirt. It had gold going around the top of the turtle neck, down the middle of his torso and then all around the bottom of the shirt. At the end of his sleeves, it folded back to his wrist and it button, the bottom of the folded part of the sleeve had gold going all around it. He wore white pants and black boots, he looked so cute and even more charming than before.

"Well..." he asked.

"You look amazing," I said walking over to him and hugging him.

"Well, if you like it. I like it, now let's get to Arendelle," he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah, let's go." I said looking at him and smiling.

Arendelle, I'm coming Anna.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jordananime here.

Hi guys, so what do you think. Did you like it, it's not like the other chapter right? Don't worry, there will be plenty of more romantic things between Elsa and Jack, so hold on tight.

Note: If your one of the people who hated the last chapter (Scars and heart beat) because of how I described the kissing scene. Then do me a favor, don't comment me that you thought it was a little mature for a Disney movie or if you didn't like it okay! How would you like it if I told you that I didn't like a way you describe something, you probably wouldn't like it would you! Well, I'm sorry but I care about my readers and I will give them what they want no matter what and if you can't handle it I'm sorry! Get over it, if you don't want to read this book, fine! Because let me tell you something, there is going to be a lot more stuff like that, so if you want to stop reading, fine.

* Takes a deep breath and exhales. *

Sorry about if you read that and your not one of those people. I just had to get that off my chest, I just hate it when people tell me things like how I should write my book. And I especially loved the chapter "Scares and heartbeat", it was one of my favorites and for someone to diss it like that, I...I'm sorry I just lost it. I'm actually a nice calm person, but when someone gets me mad, I just lose it. Sorry :P

I would like to thank everyone of you who has read this book and liked it. I thank you all so much, because if you didn't read this book, there would be no reason to write it. So thank you for giving me a chance to share my story of Jack and Elsa. Thank you I really appreciate it, you guys all ROCK!

Remember, "None of this would be possible without your support."

Read, write, comment, vote, dream, find love, return home, tell your loved ones you love them, make someone laugh, control your feelings,

And I'll see you when the next Storm hits!

YOU ALL ROCK, JELSA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordananime out ;P

P.S. Also I hope you read my new book, "Possessive Hearts" when I publish it. (Read the book's summary to find out more details) Hope you read :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.6K 106
Elsa and Anna Moon are the Princesses of the Spirit World, daughters of King Manny Moon. Elsa has Ice magic and Anna has Fire magic. Pitch strikes ag...
3.4K 167 32
During a mission in Pitch's lair, the guardians find a girl. She was being kept prisoner but why? What did Pitch want with her? Can Jack gain her tru...
13.7K 476 49
In this story, trust is everything. This is a Jelsa Fanfiction that takes place the years after Elsa "let it go" and after Jack and the gang defeated...
6.7K 204 39
Pitch stood beside Elsa's bed, his mouth twisted in a sinister smile as he watched the golden sand moving above Elsa's forehead, forming images of yo...