Regal [h.s au]

By roundcats

When a young prince is obliged to leave his castle in order to learn how to rule his kingdom properly, he rea... More

REGAL
01. Adventure
02. Little thief
03. Attack
04. Raiders
05. Personal guide
06. Maid
07. King Edgrrr
08. Memories
09. Stalker
10. Bring it on
11. The art of hugging
12. Flower scent
13. Freedom
14. Female dark magic
15. Hand of the King
16. No future
17. Royal sandwich
18. Hero
19. Dead men tell no tales
20. Cake-tastrophy
21. Ball invitation
22. Marriage hunt
23. A deal is a deal
24. Game on
25. Intimacy
27. Manners
28. Secret
29. Miss Cortez
30. I promise
31. Duty
32. Together
33. Goodbye
34. Marriage
35. Protect him
36. Journey
37. Need
38. Our light
39. Come back
40. Hold on
41. Revelation
42. Innocence
43. New commander
44. Pain
45. Polar opposite
46. Hard liquor
47. Blame
48. Reunion
49. Revenge
50. Arrival
51. Different people
52. Angel
53. By your side
54. Jealousy
55. My queen
56. Practice
57. Prince in distress
58. Home
59. Empire
60. One day
Epilogue

26. Flower prince

8.4K 339 179
By roundcats

AMELIA

"The meeting starts in less than fifteen minutes," I speak to Harry, looking at him over my shoulders as I adjust the bodice of my dress. "You should hurry up."

"You have to be there first anyway. Also, I'm the Prince, I can be a little late." His flushed cheeks stretch in a cheeky grin, his fingers combing through his dishevelled hair, trying to fix it.

"Just remember to wait for a few minutes before leaving," I instruct, flipping my hair off my shoulders, straightening my posture.

Busy days are upon us, especially with the pirate attacks that have been more frequent recently, making the King and his generals spend hours working on defence methods and solutions meant to protect his kingdom from intruders. Harry's responsibility, as the prince, is to be present on each of the meetings and contribute as much as he can, so we had barely any time to talk to each other, not even when we were alone in his office. There are simply times when the only focus needs to be work, no matter how much you'd like to do anything else.

Almost all of Harry's free time these past few days was spent with Katherine. And now that King Henry needs her parents as allies, it's Harry's job to make sure he stays in her favour and the only one enjoying it is her. It hasn't been easy watching them together every day, but I know the Prince doesn't want her. She may have his company, but she will never have him.

Nevertheless, we sometimes manage to catch a few minutes to be together, always making sure one of us leaves the room first, followed by the other a couple of moments later to prevent being caught. Even though what we've been doing is dangerous and strictly forbidden, neither of us really cares. There is a certain thrill in knowing you're doing something you really shouldn't.

"See you at the meeting." I slip my hand beneath his sharp jaw and leave a chaste kiss on his swollen red lips. I send him and grin and wink before opening the door and stepping outside. "Oh my God!" I jump up in surprise upon seeing Adrian standing in front of the room, his hands casually stuffed in his pockets. I quickly shut the door, leaning my back against it and keeping my hand on the lock in case Harry tries to get out.

He grins mischievously, his dimples showing. "What have you been doing in there?" He narrows his eyes playfully. "Or whom?"

A nervous laugh leaves my mouth. "What? I'm playing hide and seek with Lilly and she's not here. You know she likes games."

Adrian licks his lips quickly, grazing his teeth over his lower lip. "So if I opened that door, no one would be inside?"

I shake my head vigorously. "Nope, I've already checked this room." I grip the handle as Harry twists it, my eyes widening. The door jerks as he tries to open it and I use all my strength to keep it closed, trying to appear as if nothing is wrong as Adrian stares at me sceptically.

"Heyyy, what the-" Harry's muffled voice comes through the door and I bang my fist against the door.

"Oh! Ooh my, I- I can't play anymore, we will be late to the meeting! We should go!" I yell, hoping it would tune out his voice.

"Why are you yelling? Relax, we still have time. Also, I'm a prince, I can be a little late." He shrugs.

I stare at him blankly. "Wow, it's like you two have a script."

"Before we go to the meeting, I wanted to tell you that I have the official permission from the King to visit the family castle outside the town. He said Harry is allowed to accompany me, but that you should go as well to make sure he actually does some work, not just joke around with me. After we come back, I'm leaving Solis and going home, so it's like a goodbye trip. What do you think?"

"I think that's great, all of us could use a break." I get excited thinking about all the time Harry and I can spend together talking and having fun instead of being surrounded by stacks of papers constantly.

"Is that all right with you, Harry?" He asks loudly, smirking.

"Sounds lovely!" Harry yells through the door and I slap my forehead while Adrian laughs.

He winks. "Can't fool me, darling."

👑👑👑

The castle is smaller than the one the royal family lives in, its greying walls not renewed for who knows how long yet it is a perfect resting place for us who wish to escape from the obligations and reality for a while. My grin widens as I enter the room prepared for me, spinning in a circle as I look around.

"I take it you fancy it," my prince says as he leans against the doorway, my gaze shifting at him. "Do you know what is the best part? My room is right next to it. And those doors?" He ticks his head towards them. "They separate them."

"Oh really?" I smirk, crossing my arms over my chest. "Since when has your behaviour become so bold and-"

I don't get to finish the sentence because Harry's strong arms wind around my shoulders and press our chests together, his lips eagerly meeting mine in a firm, passionate kiss. My hands grip the sides of his shirt as our lips glide against each other messily, heavy tension beginning to lurk between us.

"Couldn't even wait for everyone to fall asleep?" Comes Adrian's voice, making Harry and I part quickly as we look at his cheeky smile. "Excuse us, Amelia dear, but my cousin and I shall spend the day horse riding since that is what he promised me."

Harry groans, throwing his head back. "That is unfortunately correct considering I hadn't thought this through. There is enough staff around here if you need anything and your family's chambers are lined down the hall."

"I can handle myself, you needn't worry." I smile.

"Dear Lord, we're going on a ride, not to war! Wrap it up, lovebirds." Adrian claps, pursing his lips. "And stop being cute!"

Harry shoots him a glare before taking my hand in his and giving it a kiss, reluctantly leaving the room as his cousin happily ushers him outside. Adrian sends me a wink over his shoulder before they start shoving each other in a playful manner and disappear out of sight.

👑👑👑

The sound of the door opening snaps me from my daze, making me sit up abruptly, causing the water in the grand circular bathtub to splash and spill over the edge. Harry closes them as he steps into the room, dressed in plain bedclothes, a playful grin resting on his handsome face. We haven't seen each other all day, ever since he disappeared with Adrian early in the morning.

"Would it be too brazen of me to join you?" He asks as he slowly approaches me.

"I don't see anyone who would complain about it." I tilt my head aside, resting my arm on the edge of the bathtub.

He stops behind me, one of his hands settling on my shoulder, making shivers run down my spine. He slides it over my collarbone and underneath my jaw, tipping it up slightly, his hooded green eyes watching my reaction intensely. I notice how his chest begins to heave underneath the white linen he is wearing, surely matching my own breathing pace.

He pulls the material over his head in one quick movement, letting it drop on the tiles, leaving him completely bare. Not giving me any time to admire the sight, he steps into the bathtub, lowering himself directly behind me, pushing my body forward slightly. Goosebumps scatter over my skin despite the warm temperature of the water, all of it being the effect he has on me. His lips gently press to the back of my neck, my eyes closing as I take in the feeling.

"We won't have to hide one day," he tells me in a deep voice as he sneaks one of his arms around my stomach, pressing my back to his hard chest firmly. "One day, no one will have any right to say a word."

"And what day might that be?" I ask.

"The day you become my queen," he says, his lips now kissing the top of my shoulder before he rests his chin on it.

I tense and turn my head, my eyes meeting his. "If that is what you desire, of course. I believe you already know there is no other woman I would want by my side but you. So do you want it? Do you share my wish?"

"I do."

"Practising for the future, nice." He gives me a dimpled smile.

I laugh lightly, situating myself sideways and swinging my legs over his thighs, resting my arm around his shoulders. "Admit it, you want it so you can have someone to do your work instead of you."

"Oh dear me, and here I thought I was being subtle and clever."

I grin. "Leave that to me."

He scoffs, hugging me tighter. "When I make you my wife, I shall kiss you and hold your hand for everyone to see."

I gasp dramatically. "Scandalous!"

"I know!" He laughs.

My smiling lips press against his and his arm winds around my lower back, fingertips digging into the flesh on my side. His other palm grips my thigh, the entirety of it covering a large portion of skin, his burning touch sending jolts through my body. I deepen the kiss, my tongue delving into the recesses of his mouth slowly so it can stroke against his. I am painfully aware of his palm on my thigh, especially when he teasingly skims over it and moves towards its inner side, making me squeeze my eyes shut tightly. He slowly guides it directly between my legs, cupping me around my centre.

I break the kiss, my forehead leaning against his, lips parted as shallow breaths expel from my lungs. "Is that okay?" He asks with uncertainty, my head only nodding since I can't seem to form any coherent words.

When his fingertips tentatively drag over the slit, I barely stifle a gasp, my arm clenching around the back of his neck. The strands of his hair are tugged between my fingers, my lips hungrily meeting his, making him put even more pressure between my legs, circling his fingertips painstakingly slowly. I feel him slowly harden beneath me, the obvious sign of his desire for me.

As soon as it came, his touch is gone, my eyes opening. He adjusts me on his lap and slips his hands beneath my thighs, standing up abruptly and lifting me up. My arms automatically wrap around his shoulders, a sharp breath being sucked between my lips. Our eyes meet for a moment before he very carefully steps out of the bathtub, water droplets sliding down our bare wet bodies, dripping onto the floor.

"Uuuh... this was a lot more romantic and looked better in my head, but now I am genuinely concerned I could slip and we just... die naked," Harry mumbles, making me laugh loudly, my face hiding in the crook of his neck.

"Well, that would certainly raise questions," I jest. "Put me down and let's just walk."

He whines but ends up doing it, carefully walking in front of me as I take a moment to glance at his cute behind, mentally approving as I smirk. As soon as I step inside his bedroom, he picks me up in his arms again, one arm supporting my back and the other underneath my knees. I smile widely as he hastily carries me towards his bed with a slight grimace on his face, lowering me onto my back on its plush surface.

"I need to start my training again because... woah." He breathes heavily.

"What can I say, Lilly is a great cook." I shrug as Harry pinches the soft flesh on my waist, making me squirm.

"My future queen," my prince whispers, his hair hanging down as he looks at me. His lips are soon on my neck, my jaw, my collarbones, leaving kisses and tingles in their wake.

I lift my head, placing my mouth on the edge of his jaw, his pulse racing under the press of my lips on his heated skin. I begin trailing tiny kisses along his jawline, slowly reaching his mouth where I tug at his bottom lip, a quiet grunt releasing from the back of his throat. My palms flatten against his hard chest, fingertips barely brushing his smooth skin as they glide down to his abdomen, reaching his pelvis and his length which is in its aroused state already.

I remember getting him to his release months ago beneath the waterfall, a sly smile appearing on my lips as I wonder if I could do it again. Just like then, I take his cock in my hand, starting to move my palm up and down the velvety skin, now familiar with how much pressure I need to apply and how to touch him. He clenches his jaw and exhales sharply through his nose, a quiet groan releasing from the back of his throat. Strands of his damp hair are hanging down while he desperately tries to keep his eyes open.

Harry suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls my hand away, pinning it on the side of my head. I attempt to roll us around so I get to be on top and in control like usual, but he stays still, giving me a small smirk. "You always get to lead, I believe it's my turn now."

He pushes my knees further apart, settling himself comfortably between them. His eyes hold mine as he suddenly slides into me, stretching me out. My eyes close and head leans back as I bask in the feeling, my mind unable to process anything nor form any thoughts, focused only on the overwhelming feeling. A groan rumbles in his chest as he begins to move, falling into a languid pace, driving himself in and out of me slowly as if savouring each moment.

The hand holding mine pinned to the bed slowly trails down the length of my arm, my nipples grazing the skin of his chest as he holds his weight on his elbows on either side of my head. He lets out a shallow hiss as my fingernails graze over his shoulder blades at one of his stronger thrusts, possibly leaving markings over the clammy skin. Our actions are slightly awkward considering we're not used to this position, both of us laughing quietly at one point, Harry even having to stop his movements for a few seconds.

Each and every time his hips meet mine, a rush of heat is sent through me, the sense of satisfaction only intensifying. His hand grips the back of my thigh, giving him a different angle and more balance to deepen his thrusts, his mouth latching onto my neck. His roaming hand slides upwards over my rib cage, cupping my breast as he trails kisses over my chest, nipping at the skin, constantly exploring what he can do.

As he adores my body with his affection, I let my fingers slip through his soft, faintly flower scented hair, shallow breaths leaving my parted lips. I grasp his head, leading his face towards mine so I'm able to dig my teeth into his lower lip, pulling at it before letting my tongue slip into his mouth in a heavy kiss, earning a strangled groan from him.

My legs wrap themselves tightly around his waist in my need to feel more of his skin, more of him, connecting our bodies even further if that is even possible. The faint scent of flowers mixed with sweat surrounds me, bringing a soft smile on my face that Harry catches with his gaze, his fingertips brushing over my lips. Under the heat of his gaze and intense continuous movements of his hips, the growing pressure in my lower abdomen bursts, leaving me a panting mess as I clench around him.

Harry reaches his release shortly after me, giving my lips one last firm kiss before collapsing down. My palm cups the nape of his neck, thumb stroking the soft area beneath his ear as my eyes drink in his features. His red lips, brilliant eyes, soft flushed cheeks.

And in this moment I know, I know I have truly fallen in love with him. From the moment he became my prince, my flower prince, my heart was his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 7.6K 27
I ignored his cute chestnut curls and his plump lips, along with his green eyes. I also attempted to ignore his accent. Do you know how hard it is to...
15.2K 376 18
Updates Monthly. "Yeah, Santa Carla is a cakewalk," you said, shrugging nonchalantly... "Santa Carla? A cakewalk?" David cross-examined, raising a p...
721K 23.3K 86
And if you let go, I'll float towards the sun, I'm stronger 'cause you fill me up. But when the fear comes, And I drift towards the ground, I am luck...
404K 11K 43
a story of a man who becomes hopelessly in love with a woman that thinks his intentions are nothing but that. [A Dramatic Romance Alternate Universe...