The Virgin

By ThestydiaBitchh

Lydia is tired of being a virgin and having the whole school picking on her. Stiles is someone she has known... More

1. Sleepover
2. Small Changes
3. Did she lose it?
4. Bowling
5. Dinner with Stilinskis
6. Halloween Party
7. Prude or Slut?
8. Stuck in an elevator
9. Friends
10. School Trip/ Bandage Pt: 1
11. School Trip/ Grief Pt: 2
12. School Trip/ Sun and Moon Pt: 3
13. School Trip/ Dangerous kind of love Pt: 4
14. Our little secret
15. Date... but not really
16. "Thank you, Sheriff"
17. Fake Girlfriend
A/N New Book
18. Fatherly Figure
19. April Fools
20. Sick - Prom Pt: 1
A/N Familiar
21: Making ♡ -Prom Pt: 2
22. Sex tape
23. Moving out
24. "I always had a plan"
25. "What the hell is going on!"
26. "I'm pregnant" Pt: 1
27. I'm pregnant Pt: 2 (Graduation)
28. The Letter - 2 Years Later
30. Just a day of their lives
31. Natalie Claudia Stilinski (FINAL CHAPTER)
~ ♡Thank You♡ ~
Epilogue (MatureStydiaTent XD)
...hey

29. Pleasure Time

6.4K 155 87
By ThestydiaBitchh

( kind of mature content)

Still with closed eyes, you can feel the sun streaming through the windows in a warm day. He didn't pay attention to the colourful things around him even with closed eyes. He sqweezed his eyes hard and opened his mouth. He exhaled a few times at the pleasuring feeling coming from certain places. His bare back was laying against the white mattress and as he opened his eyes, he found himself looking at the ceiling. He was panting quietly as really quiet moans also escaped his mouth. He looked down at the covers and saw someone moving under the covers. He put his head back and exhaled while his chest was going up and down.

"Lydia,"

He moaned and fisted the sheets with both of his hands to not let out any sound. That didn't work. She smiled under the covers even though he couldn't see her and continued what she was doing but with a fast pace this time, making it harder for him to resist.

"Stop,"

It came out as a whisper. He didn't want it to stop but he had to leave for work, but his generous wife decided to give him a little present all of a sudden. She didn't stop but went harder instead. Her hands were holding on to the back of his thighs to have a better and tight grip. She hummed against him and send a vibration through his entire body that made him accidentally let out a loud moan.

"Shh," Lydia lifted the covers up so that he could see her smirking face, but then she covered herself up again and went back to what she started doing. Stiles tried his best to not let any sound slip to not wake up their daughter.

He looked down and saw some on Lydias strawberry blonde hair stick out of the cover so he decided to let go of one fisted hand and slide it through her thick and beautiful hair. He gently stroked her head but not enough to control what she already was using her mouth for.

"L-lydia baby, I have to get to w-work. What's gotten in to you," he sighed and groaned out of frustration. She didn't listen for a bit but hid her smirk under that big sheet. She instead went faster to make it more difficult for him and was proven right when his groans mixed with moans became louder than before.

"Lydia! You are gonna pay for this," he whined but relaxed at the same time when he felt himself ready to release.
She suddenly stopped. She removed the sheets a bit so that her eyes were making contact with his. A smile on her lips with her tongue sticking out to lick her own lips.

"If you want to go..." She stopped and looked behind her to where the door was. "Then the doors right there," she took the sheets again and covered herself and his member. When she went back to business, he gave up immediately on his wifes challenges.

~♡~

The first sight when she got downstairs was her little strawberry haired daughter sitting on one of the kitchen chairs. She was smiling and kicking with her feet. Lydia chuckled and snuck behind her to scare her but her 5-year old daughter was faster and scared Lydia first. Lydia screamed and fell to the floor at the sight of the scary mask her daughter was wearing. A sudden laugh from behind the kitchen table was heard and it wasn't only her daughter's laugh but also her husband's. Her daughter got down the chair and gave her father a high five. He stood up and carried her with him.

"Okay, Okay you got me this time," Lydia chuckled and straightened her cute grey dress. She hasn't aged a bit but only gotten more gorgeous of a 24 year old.

"Hurry up and eat, I'm late," Stiles went on his knees to put his daughter down. She ran back to her chair and picked up her bacon and eggs with her hands as she gave up on her fork. Lydia sighed and looked at him. "She got that from you," she picked up her black bag and zipped it up to find her keys.

Hands from behind wrapped around her waist and tightened as she giggled. Stiles' lips brushed her ear and left really small kisses here and there. Her perfectly soft hands hovered over his and in the mean time, he used his big and broad body to sway her to the left and right.

"Mom, dad! I'm ready come on," the little girl tugged at her mother's dress. They both parted and looked down at their daughter who had food all around her mouth.

"Tal, this is why I dont want you to eat like your father," Lydia went down on her knees and picked Tal up.

"It's not my fault that my parents aren't paying attention to what I'm doing," the clever girl spit out. She was only five years old and her arguments were better than both of her parents. Lydia claims that she got it from her while Stiles says that she got it from him because of his long speeches.

"You don't wanna be late young lady, now behave," Lydia quietly told her as Tal was washing her hands with purple coloured soap. Tal turned around and pointed at her father with her wet finger.

"You told me that you wouldn't kiss mom all the time. Only once a week, remember?"

Stiles looked at his wife innocently as she chuckled. Stiles came closer with his deputy uniform and badge. Lydia enjoyed the sight of her husband in uniform every single morning without him even knowing how sexy he looked. When Tal dried her hands, Lydia immediately put on her pink backpack.

"Come here, honey," Stiles reached out for Lydia and kissed her. They both hummed really loud into the kiss to annoy their cringing daughter. Tal screamed and ran out of the front door, making Stiles and Lydia chuckle.

Lydia turned on her heels and walked in front of Stiles. As she was about to step out of the door, a hand pulled her back in. She was out of breath when her back was resting against Stiles heavy chest. He sighed in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes out of pleasure as her husband did that thing he was best to. You should think that after years of marriage, the sexual tension and turn ons would be gone but no. Not with those two.

Stiles put his arm out to show her his watch and what time it was. He was late. "Just wait for what imma do to you when we get back," he smirked and let go of her. He walked straight to the car leaving his wife turned on before she even got to work.

"Oh my god. He still got it," she sighed.

~♡~

"Okay class, quiet!" Lydia walked into the warm and heated class filled with students. She walked straight to the window and opened it to get some air. She had been a teacher for 2 years and never had she ever been so attached to teenage kids. The class never took her serious and joked around with her the whole time. They had that family relationship and even though she kept telling them how much she hated them, she truly did love them. That's how family deals with emotions.

They all cheered as Lydia walked in and Lydia knee exactly what they tried to do. That was just a sign on that they didn't make their homework so now they tried to be nice.

"Mrs. Stilinski damnnn, that dress fits you amazingly," Josh yelled from the first road. Lydia rolled her eyes as more comments came.

"Yeah! You look like a boss!"

"YOOHOO! Mrs. STILINSKI ARE YOU A GODDESS OR WHAT!" Hayden shouted. Hayden was one of the students Lydia was most attached to. When Hayden had problems, Lydia would be the teacher to comfort her the most now that Hayden didn't have a mother. Lydia would tell her that she lost her mother too and that Hayden will always be surrounded with people who loved her. She honestly felt like her sister. Hayden was the most pain in the ads though. Positive things came out of being a sister but... there were disadvantages as well.

"Oh, shut up. How many of you actually made their homework?" Lydia rested her palms on her desk, looking at the whole class. Silence hit them and she sighed at only two student had made their homework.

"Come on guys, you have to take your last year serious. I mean it and I know that I can be a pain in the ass sometimes but it's only because I care out you the most. Don't tell the others but this is my favourite class." Lydia smiled.

"Thanks mom," Josh yelled. The class laughed and Lydia laughed along with them.

"You know what..." she looked at the class again. No matter how much she would tell them, They wouldn't listen. She sighed and did what most teachers never would do.

"If I tell you that... I'll invite you all a theme park right now..." the class started cheering and yelling how Lydia was the best. "I didn't finish!" Lydia chuckled.

"Then you have to take the last year serious and I don't want any of you to fail. So if you really feel like you need help, come here to me and I'll help you. All I need is for you all to say that you really can do it. All of you can do it and no one will fail as long as you really want to," Lydia said with a sweet but serious tone at the same time.

"Deal!" They all yelled and made Lydia lose it again with a laugh.

"I wanna hear you say it! We. Can. Do. It!" Lydia yelled with her fisted hand in the air, hoping for some back up.

"We can do it!" They yelled. "We can do it!" Lydia walked around class to the ones who didn't repeat her words. She encouraged them to repeat what she was saying and succed. She laughed at the result and sat down on her chair.

"How come we have such an awesome teacher?" Sydney asked.

"Yeah, she's really awesome when she gives us so many homework, AWESOME!" Hayden fisted her hand to the air sarcastically. Lydia laughed at the whole class coming at her and sarcastically harassing her.

"Mrs. Stilinski is awesome!" The sarcastically yelles again mixed with chuckled and laughs.

"Okay, now shut up," Lydia chuckled and sat down on her table.

"What name is that even? Stilinski?" Hayden asked with a laugh on it's way.

"Hey, You can talk all you want but that's my husband's lastname." Lydia blushed at the thought.

"Husband? You don't have a husband. What man would ever marry you?" Hayden kept joking with Lydia.

"I do have a husband," Lydia rolled her eyes.

"With the name Stilinski he can only be ugly if he chose you as his wife," the class chuckled again.

"Ha.ha, very funny," Lydia smiled. She never took such things seriously.

"You know What... I changed my mind, we are staying here all day," Lydia walked around class and put a piece of paper on their table. The class awwed and sulked.

"Please; we didn't mean it," They a'll tried to make Lydia happy again. Lydia smiled at the compliments but didn't let them win.

"It's gonna rain today anyways, relax. We'll go tomorrow," she chuckled.

~♡~

"Tal honey, put on your seatbelt," Lydia told her daughter in the backseat while she herself was putting her seatbelt on. Tal sighed and did as she was told.

"Mom I love you," she smiled. Lydia turned around a bit confused.

"That was random," Lydia chuckled and took off her seatbelt again to kiss Tals cheek.

"It's just... can you read the little mermaid for me Before I go to bed?" Tal smiled wide, showing her white teeth. Lydia coudlnt resist her cuteness and gave in.

"Of course," she put her seatbelt on again and put her hands behind the wheel to start the car. Lydia turned around again and looked at her daughter.

"Dads not gonna come home until tonight, do you wanna have a girls night?" She smirked.

Tal sat straight up excitedly and clapped her hands together. "Can we like go to the store and buy make up and cucumbers a-and face masks? Pleeeeeaasseeeee!" Tal jumped up and down at her seat. "Yes, we can. Ams we can also call aunt Allison and  Aby!" Lydia suggested.

Tal agreed and didn't shut up the whole way. She talked about how much she missed Allison and Aby. Allison was pregnant after all and Tal loved babies.

~♡~

When the girls were done with the beauty salon, Lydia took Tal up in her room and read the little mermaid for her. She used to read it while Stiles was there, but he still wasn't home. He also told her that he was going to come a bit late that night.

"Mom," her half asleep daughter sniffed as if she was crying with her pouted lips all out. She dried her tears and made Lydia worried. Tal sometimes gets emotional when she speaks in her sleep.

"I miss daddy," she closed her eyes completely. Lydia smiled and covered Tal with her frozen covers. "Why sweety? You saw him today."

Tal nodded her head. "Yeah but... not as much as I always do. He usually comes in and says goodnight to me.
O-or kisses my forehead," Tal rabbled. Something she gets from Stiles.

"Shh, honey. He'll be here tomorrow," Lydia chuckled at her daughters concerns. She always spits nonsense out when she's tired. It wasn't nonsense but it was kind of unrealistic how much her daughter loved Stiles. How couldn't you love him. All kids do.

"Goodnight honey," Lydia whispered and kissed Tals forehead. She stood up and closed the door behind her.
When she got down stairs, she saw Aby and Allison talking. The girls taimed about baby names for Allison and about Scott. Scott and Allison already had 1 little girl and now Allison's pregnant for the second time.

"Where is Stiles?" Allison asked.

Lydia looked at the door and at the time. 1:54

"He's working late tonight," she tried to make a conversation with them but her eyes kept shutting close. She was tired but there was no way that she'd sleep without Stiles.

"You know what, I think we should go. You look tired honey," Aby kissed the top of Lydias head. Allison stood up as well. Lydia walked them out and kissed each of their cheeks.

"Tall me tomorrow," Allison smiled and made a telefone sign between her pinky finger and her forefinger. Lydia smiled and nodded her head. When she closed the door, she went back to the couch where flashes of Stiles and Lydia arguing came.

It was times when Lydia would get mad at Stiles and he would sleep on the couch. But they both knew that they couldn't sleep without each other and that they the next second would apologise. Lydia would come down with a bigger blanket and cover him with it as he made space for her to lay beside him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have overreacted," Lydia whispered and turned her body so that she was facing him. He would smile and cup her face with his big hand and long fingers.

"It wasn't your fault," he would say after and then kiss her. Not even bothered by the small couch or anything, They would stay there and not even move to the bed just to show each other that they both were wrong and both would sleep on the couch.

2:00

Lydia sighed and stood up to get to bed. But then the front door opened.
She turned around to find a smirking face at the front door. His arms were wide open for her to embrace. She ran Over to him and hugged him. She missed him already. Thats what was good with their relationship. They would never get enough of each other or miss each other too much. Well, They always missed each other but that was also a good thing. Just a reminder that they would never be able to live one day without each other. Their sparkle hadn't faded just yet.

"Missed me so much?" Stikes jokingly asked. Lydia didn't even punch him this time. She usually does but she didn't care at the monent. She pulled away and pressed her lips against his. He deepened the kiss, going all in. "Meet me in the bedroom after you say goodnight to Tal, she really missed you," Lydia whispered really close against his open lips.

Stiles peeked her lips one more time before obeying. He missed his daughter really much so he immediately ran inside her room. When he got in, he saw her sleeping with a smile on her lips.

He put his hand on her forehead, realising that it was kind of warm. She moaned silently and moved a bit around in bed. She opened her eyes only to see a very familiar and missed face. She opened her eyes really wide and jumped up to her father.

"Daddy!" She wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled and almost fell down on her bed of how excited she was.

"Hey, Natalie," he pulled away to kiss her cheek. She blushed and then hugged him again. "I've missed you all day," she sighed and sniffed on his shoulder. Stiles smiled as he felt happiness spread. He felt so lucky and happy and loved of the people around him. He had two beautiful girls who loved him more than anything else. He didn't want more.

"I've missed you too, pumpkin," he put her back and covered her up. She excitedly kicked with her legs under the big blanket. Stiles chuckled and kissed her goodnight right after they both sang their favourite song.

When he opened the door to his bedroom, he immedialty changed into something else. When he looked around himself, he didn't see a shadow of his wife. Someone from behind him put hands around his eyes to blind him.

"Guess who?" Lydia asked but with a really sexy tone that made Stiles stick his tongue out to lick his really dry lips that tilted upwards and formed a dangerous smirk.

She removed her hands from his eyesight and slid them slowly down his back from behind and down to the hem of his t-shirt. When her fingers snuck under the shirt and carefully touched his skin, trying to pull up his shirt, he grabbed both of his wife's hands from her wrist and turned around as fast as a lightning. He immediately pushed her against the cold white painted wall making Lydia accidentally let out a loud moan. Without noticing what he did, Stiles had put on His cuffs around Lydias wrists. His chest was so hard pressing up against her back as his uneven breath was right next to her ear.

"I'm tired of you little games baby," he breathed in her ear. "Didn't I tell you to stop this morning? Don't tell me I didnt warn you of what was going to happen after I came home," he pushed her even harder against the wall. Lydia groaned in pleasure. She tried to get out of the cuffs but didn't succeed. Stiles let out an evil chuckle that turned her even more on.

"Stiles, let me go," she almost warned him as if she had the control at the moment to do anything to him. He tightened the cuffs even more as a punishment. He flipped her around so that she was facing him. She looked above her with shocked and big eyes. She gulped.

He took something out of his pocket. "Now... I want you to be quiet and do as I tell you, understood?" He asked and Lydia nodded a bit nervous at Stiles behaviour. This was the first time something like that had happened.

He took the tie that belonged to his deputy uniform and slowly put it around her head. He didn't blind her yet, but he was carefully teasing her. He then flipped her against the wall again and shocked her again. He tied the tie tight around her eyes to make sure her vision wasn't clear.

"All I want for you to do..." He whispered in her ear as his long fingers were sliding up and down her bare thighs, sending her goosebumps all around her body. Lydia sighed out of pleasure and tilted her head back. "Is to lay back... and enjoy baby," he carried her up and made his way to the bed.

When he reached the bed, he threw her down just like that and with no warning. Lydia let out a gasp and had a open mouth, still shocked and turned on. Stiles hovered his whole body on top of hers and began pleasing her.

~♡~

"Stiles!" Lydia silently moaned and pulled at her handcuffs that he had tied right above her. Her arms were tied to something she couldn't see but he did tie it tight against the wall. As much as she pulled and pulled at her lifted arms, she couldn't get free.

Her blanket covered her naked chest and her other body parts that Stiles was too busy playing with. There was a big bump under the white sheets. He was under the big sheets and kissed, sucked certain places down his wife's area that made Lydia groan out load the most. Lydia didn't have control over anything. It's like she was a prisoner. His prisoner.

Stiles wrapped his whole arms around Lydias thighs to pull her closer to his mouth. At that point, Stiles heard the loudest moan out of all that night. He smirked and let go of one hand. Slowly, his hand slid up to her stomach and right over her belly. Further up. And up to her breast. He sqweezed slightly at first.

"Is that all you got?" Lydia dared to ask but regretted right after when Stiles sqweezed so hard that it made her nipples harden. The other hand slid up her body but fast this time and sqweezed along with the other one.

"Stiles, i-i'm oh my god," she yelled nonsense out and it only made Stiles go slower just to be a more annoying tease.

"I've got you," he mumbled with his busy mouth but then got back to work. His hands slid back down along with his whole body. When Lydia had calmed more down, she tried to be more quiet just as he told her minutes ago.

"Mom?" A voice was heard from the door. Lydias tie around her eyes fell slightly, making her vision clear again. Tal was standing at the door frame with a littlw teddy bear in her right hand.

"What is happening? Why are you handcuffed?" She confusingly asked. Luckily Lydia was covered all up by the big sheets and Stiles was no where to be found but under the sheets. Lydia looked up and them back under the sheet. Stiles didn't stop his pleasing and it only pissed Lydia more off that she couldn't control her hormones. She kicked him slightly to make him stop but the only thing she heard was a little chuckled from under the sheets.

"Hmm... well you see honey, your father he hmm... He was just practicing with how to handcuff bad people and tested the handcuffs on me to see if they... if they worked," Lydia stuttered and felt Stiles go faster under the sheets that made her jump slightly.

"But, where is dad?" Her daughter asked and looked around the room. "And why do you have his tie around your eyes?"

Lydia gulped. She was nervous of letting any sounds out. Stiles was doing such a great job but just at a bad timing. "H-honey," Lydia tried to get her daughters attention but closed her eyes as pleasure filled in. At the moment, Stiles wasn't sure if she called out for him as honey or his daughter. Neither was she.

"Y-your father is in the bathroom and.. the reason why i-i have this tie around my eyes is because... I can't sleep with lights turned on from the hall when he goes to the bathroom," she proudly found herself an excuse.

"Okay," Tal furrowed her brows at the weird behaviour. She turned on her heels and closed the door before leaving.

Lydia sighed and rested her back against the mattress again. "You idiot," she kicked Stiles under the sheets. He chuckled and showed his red and warm face to her.

"She's out daughter!" Lydia whisper-yelled. Stiles laughed and apologised but not really... Without any distraction, he kept going until he succeed to make her release.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Kind of lame chapter, i know.

Next Chapter: Mrs. Stilinski.

Please comment something. I miss your company guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.3K 27
It was safe to say that after everything they'd been through the past couple of months that everyone felt closer. Some, surprisingly closer than othe...
482K 10K 21
•Part 1 of the Pack Relations Series• [Completed] Stiles always thought he'd be pining over Lydia forever with no one noticing him, him in turn endin...
1.7K 42 11
Prompt/Request: "Their parents forbid that Stiles & Lydia spend time together, cuz she's "rich" & he's not. They can't even talk at school because Ly...
524 24 2
"You once told me that death isn't about you. It's about the people you leave behind," she reminisces with tears in her eyes. She's desperate, pleadi...