Text Messages {Shawn Mendes}

By BabyIz01

What could happen when you accidentally send a text to the wrong number who ends up being your idol Shawn Men... More

Wrong Number.
Best Friends.
Suspicions.
Get To Know Me.
Getting Ready.
Meeting Him.
Truth.
Public Eye.
Well Crap.
Who Are You?
Little Liar.
For You.
Going Down.
Confessions.
Visiting.
Tickets & Flights.
Taking Off.
Cimorelli.
Eye to Eye.
Eighteen.
Dates & Breaks
Kids In Love.
New Guy.
Little Things.
Imposter.
Grief.
Second Chances.
Time's Up.

!!SEQUEL!!

1.6K 15 0
By BabyIz01

It's finally here! The sequel is up and it's gonna hit hard! I don't know how it'll go but let's see what happens! The book basically picks up with Amanda and Shawn. He and Isabel had just gotten married, and some twists are about to be revealed.

Let me know how you like the book if you continue reading because I know a few of you wanted this, so now you can come with me for this new journey! 

The sequel is called All Over Again, and I will try to update as much as I can as well as the new book Running Low which already has five chapters up that you should read!

Days will soon be established on when I'll update each book again, so bare with me on when I make the final decisions.

Anyways, here's the plot:

It all started with the wrong number.  You fell in love.  Things happened.  Things went wrong.  Maybe this time though, you can get this second chance to love someone All Over Again.

All Over Again.

Shawn Mendes Fanfiction

Sequel to Text Messages {Shawn Mendes}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 9K 149
If you want to read lots of sweet, cute, sad and funny imagines about my favorite person in the universe, Shawn Mendes, then this is the book for you...
50.4K 643 50
random imagines about your favorite person: Shawn Mendes. šŸ¤ šŸŽ€ ā™” šŸŽ€ šŸ¤
58.2K 1K 59
From texting to...... a baby? Highest ranks: #2 under shawnpeterraulmendes 12/22/19 #1 under shawnmendes 12/30/19 #2 under baby 04/19/20 #1 under men...
316K 11K 45
"What If I Told You a Story? All about someone who loves you..." ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Sequel to I Don't Even Know Your Name Af...