[Completed] Village Boy vs Ci...

By PandaLCF

Athena is known as a boyish girl had move back to her own country Malaysia after 12 years she stayed at U.S b... More

Athena's Intro
01-Welcome to Pulau Rintis
02-A long lost cousin
03-I Hate You
04-It's gonna be fine
05-Adudu's Attack
06-Old Memories - Love On
07-The Training Began
08-Are You Jealous?
09-Bad mood,Sad mood
AUTHOR NOTE (exam)
Monday's Dare
10-Versus
11-Getting Closer
12-Girlfriend?
13-Revenge
14-I'm sorry, I love you
15-The awkwardness
16- Horrible Fight Ever
17-Family Fights
Tagged (╥_╥)
19- Accidently Confessed
20- If That So..
21- Our Last Fight
22- Will We Meet Again?
23- Thanks For Everything
24-The Ending

18-Hard Decision

94 8 6
By PandaLCF

Normal pov

"Move?! " Yaya, Ying, and Gopal shouted in unison after heard boboiboy's news. Boboiboy closed both of his ears.

"When?! " Ying's first question

"Why?! " Yaya snapped out

"How!!?" Gopal stepped towards Boboiboy and shook him repeatly. Fang just rolled his eyes.

"Ok..ok wait!" Boboiboy stepped out. After make sure all of them were fully calm he continued.

"Ok first, her mom asked her to. Since what happened to her. Her mom became a little paranoid. And she will leave in this week I guess. " he answered the questions and probably make it clear.

"Haaa.. Then how about her school? And friends especially us? " Ying still in shock. Same as Boboiboy. He heard really clear what did his aunt said and that's enough to make him get a heart attack. Boboiboy just can shrugged with a disappointed face plastered.

"Where's Athena anyway? " Ying asked. Searching for her bestfriend. Boboiboy shrugged again.

"Boboiboy we need to talk for a while. " Fang said with a cold voice attracted all of them. Boboiboy who can read Fang's mind just nodded.

Meanwhile

"Mom stop!! We need to talk! " Athena shouted as both of them got out from the antic house. Tina stopped in front of her car as Simon wait inside. She glanced to Athena. Athena sighed in relief and took a deep breath before start to talk.

"I..don't want to leave. " She stated. Hard to breath since she's in a great nervous right now.
Tina frowned.

"Excuse me. I thought you love America? " She asked. Weird with her only daughter's sudden decision.

"I do. But.. I love this place too.. Mom please.. I don't wanna leave. " Athena pleaded.

"No honey. It's my fault. I shouldn't send you here" Tina gave a guilty expression.
Athena shook.

"No it's not. I love being here. With atok. My friends. and.. and boboiboy. They're just so nice"

"Urghh that boboiboy. He's the one who make you into a great danger. " Tina said as she lower her body to make her height same as her daughter and continued.

"Look honey, I know you and boboiboy were so close. But that was when you're kid. Everything changed now. Boboinoy have his own friends and so do you. Let's just live in the moment. Beside. I don't want you to do all of this job. " Tina explained.

"Then what do I have to do with this power?! Just let be wasted just like that?!  What's the use? Why do I have to take this power if you're not allow me to use it? " Athena asked. Almost cry. Don't know why?  Lately she's become a really sensitive person. As she continued.

"Just want to remind you mom. Grandpa gave me this power before he 'leave' me. He asked me to use it wisely and now.. "
Athena's word stuck as her mom got up with a cold face.

"I told you don't ever talk about this thing ever again. My decision is over. We're going back to America. Your dad will settled down all of your school thing at U.S. That's it. " She said coldly and get into the car. Simon started the engine and the car move. Away from here.

"Wha..? " Athena asked herself. She didn't believe what she just heard. She really thought that she can change her mom's decision but.. Who can??  She grasped her fist. Tightly. Her legs started to make a move. As it became faster. And yup. She's chasing the car. Luckily she use herself to jogging with Ying at least twice a week. Her step became faster. As she jump a little and automatically make her flew up.

She flew across the limo car she get down and stop a few meter in front of the car. She spread her arms and stay still at the roadway. She closed her eyes tight as the car almost hit her.

"Simon stop! " Tina command in shocked after she saw her daughter suddenly appear in front of the car. The, car manage to break . Athena open her eyes slowly and sighed in relief. Tina quickly get out from the car and go to her daughter.

"Honey. Oh my god are you ok.. Did the car hit you? " Tina as worriedly and check around her daughter body.

"No I'm not! " She cried. As her mom look at her.

"How am I supposed to be ok..if you do this to me.. Tell me how am I supposed to be ok!! " She shouted from the top of her lungs. Tears all over her ocean blue eyes. Falling to her cheek. Her mom shocked. It's been a long time she didn't see her only daughter crying. She sighed. Almost cry too. There's nothing she can say nor can do. Her decision is over. It's for her daughter's own sake too. She got up and walk away just like that. Leaving her own daughter. She wipe her tears and said under her breath.

"I'm sorry"

While Athena just stay there as her tears keep streaming. Simon just sit there in the car barely to interfere the family business.

Boboiboy's pov

Fang stares at me blankly makes me feel awkward.
"So... What do you wanna say"
I started. He sighs.

"I think this is the best way. " He declared .

"What do you mean by 'best way'?" I asked.

"Athena.. She had to go back to America. That's the best way to prevent her from danger" He answered clearly and of course it make me shock.

"Are you agree with her mom's decision?!" I asked almost shout.

"Well.. like I said.. This is the best way. "

"Fang she's our friend..and we're suppose to stop her from going! " I snapped.

"I know you likes her boboiboy but can't you see this is the only way to not let adudu hurt her anymore! " Fang fights back with a brilliant word. It makes me speechless.

Yup Athena's last fight was adudu's trap to destroy Athena. That's why Roberto seems not gave up when he had a fight with Athena. But as usual adudu failed. So we're afraid that Adudu might won't stop on his revenge and also make me feels more guilty to let Athena tangled on this situation.

"Boboiboy. " Fang's call send me back to reality. At the same time my power band vibrate means someone send a text to me. I watch it and it's from Athena.

'Boboiboy what should I do.. Mom's really want me to go.. Where are you we need to talk'

I look at Fang after reading the text. He sooth me.

"I know it's hard boboiboy.. But it's for her own sake too. " he said soothingly. I sighed in defeated and reply the text.

'Your mom knows whats good for you.. I think you should go.. For your own sake'

With a shaking hand I tap the sed button. Fang pat my back. Even it seems awkward but I really need someone to sooth me though. I can't imagine what's Athena's reaction right now. But what I know this is the hardest decision that I've ever did.

A/N
Hey guys it's me again.. A chapter that is on hold for like 3 month is finally done.. And about this story it's almost end and i don't know when can I continue update it.. Maybe after I finish my exam or anytime when i want to.. Ok that's all I'm sorry for update it late and thanks to all who wait for this chapter to finish patiently. And thanks for the 1k readers!!

Thundy: don't celebrate it too much ya lazy author.

Ok ..Ok that's all.. Erghh..
Oh yeah and please ignore all the grammatical error and typo.

Cycy: i think you really should say 'please' cause I've found a lot of grammatical error and typos here.

Shut up I've tried my best ok!!  And why are ya guys here anyway.. Erghh never mind  I wanna end this.. Hope you guys love this chapter and don't forget to vote..
Author panda Roger and out
^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.5K 33
This story is about a girl who lost her hope to live in this world because of her disease. She also love purple colour. Her bags,clothes, shoes and o...
19 0 7
Natasha learns that she's the daughter of Athena and it changes her Joe's lives forever.
3.9K 149 18
I wrote this ages ago. Athena Meyer is a Light Succubus. She moved to Japan to escape her past and psychotic fiancé who is an Incubus. After transfe...
5.5K 239 37
Athena Myers is a pretty girl. She hate liars and prefers cute guys over hot. She is sarcastic as hell. Short-tempered and totally lives in her dream...