The Lost Werewolf

By _iowahawkeyesonly_

My name is Alexandra, or my nickname Lex, who knew that being an alpha is so hard? psh I didn't. My packs nam... More

chapter one and two
Chapter Three and chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Authors note
Authors note... AGAIN
Chapter Ten!! :)
Chapter Eleven
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
IMPORTANT NOTE!
Last chapter...
New Book?!
Important Note, Please read!

Chapter 25

1.4K 63 2
By _iowahawkeyesonly_

I don't want spring break to endddd! :( all well. i hope you guys are enjoying or enjoyed your spring break. Well you guys know what time it is, its update time. I hope you guys like this chapter! -Jay

Chapter 25

Lex p.o.v.

Everything was normal this week, or as normal as it could get. I was helping training hand on hand combat, when the wind shifted directs and got a bit cooler. I immediately stopped what I was doing and took in my surroundings. I saw something move behind the trees, and that’s when I shifted and growled. Warriors and people who were training were now also taking in their surrounding and on guard. Just then a woman with dark long hair and a white gown came out of the forest. I shifted back but stayed on guard, “who are you and what do you want?” I asked with a little venom. “Now that is no way to talk to your creator.” Said the lady with the same amount of venom. “What do you mean?” I asked a bit confused, the only person who created our kind was… Oh crap. “Moon Goddess?” I said in more of a question. “Correct. I have come to speak with you myself, but also with your second command and her child.” Said the Moon Goddess calmly. “I-I guess.” I said to the moon goddess. “Tanner take over the training, I will be in my office if you need me.” I directed to Tanner. He was shocked himself, but nodded and began training again.

I called Cam, Star and Corbin to my office, while I was walking with the Moon Goddess to my office. When all of us were in my office I began to talk, “the reason I brought you here.” I began but then I saw the Moon Goddess was looking around, while looking uncomfortable. “Moon Goddess would you like to go back to the woods? We can go to like a little patch that is open.” I suggested. She nodded eagerly and was about to open the door. “May I bring Ashton, Jamie, Jered, and Tanner along as well?” I asked her a little uncertain. After a moment of thought she said “sure, this involves them too.”

Cam and the others has been a bit quiet, and sort of confused. I kept hearing them mindlink me asking what was going on, only to have the moon goddess answer “you know soon.” After that they have been silent afraid to talk or say something that wouldn’t be approved from the moon goddess. When we finally got to an open area in the forest, it had a little patch of flowers here and there. “May I ask what in the world in going on?” Ashton spoke up. “I shall tell you.” The moon goddess began.

Narrator p.o.v.

The moon goddess looked at Star with pride in her eyes, like she knew exactly what was going to happen. “Your child, Cameron, is going to be the key to either help you or be against you when the war comes.” The moon goddess began while looking at Cam, who was now shocked and was looking at Star. Star over the past few days has gotten meat on her bones and was getting stronger in training. Star’s wolf is getting stronger as well, her wolf is getting buffer, and looking like the others. “What do you mean?” Cam and Lex asked confused. “She is the first human to shift at the age 4 in over 20 years, but also I gave her the gift so she can fulfill the prophecy.” Said the moon goddess with a small smile. “Her wolf knows what she needs to do, she has known since I let Star shift, but Lucie was told not to talk about it until the time is right. The thing is, there is going to be someone on the rouges side that Star will have to face.” the moon goddess continued. “Who is it?” Star finally spoke up. “Now that my dear, you must figure out. You will also need to figure out if you are strong enough or willing to lose a loved one.” The moon goddess answered Star. “Also the Alpha of Midnight Light pack will face a challenge, she must choose to save her mate or a family member from being killed, of course when the time comes.” The moon goddess said while looking intensely at Lex. Next she looked at Jered and said “you are going to find your mate but a deadly cost is going to have to be paid if you want to be together. She was forced to be part of the rouge army, and it is your choice if you want to reject or except her.” After she done telling Jered his prophecy, she looks at Tanner. “Oh Tanner, you have to choose help your alpha with victory of the war or be there for your mate when she has her pups. Also one of your pups are in for a surprise.” She said with a sad smile. After she was done talking to all of us she disappeared, and all of us sat on the grass shocked.

Cam p.o.v.

We were all very silent, all thinking of what the moon goddess just told us. That was until Ashton spoke up while shaking his head, saying “holy shit, that’s some crazy news.” Everyone cracked a small smile and nodded in agreement. Lex looked scared out of her mind, she was looking at Star and I could tell she was thinking. ‘Will she endanger the pack if she chooses to be against us?’ I could also tell that she was scared who the family member will be, but she was also probably scared for the pack. Lex closed her eyes for a second, took deep breathes, and then opened her eyes which were purple. Shit, Sparrow took over, Lex must be really, really scared if Sparrow took over. “Sparrow is trying to calm down Lex, she is like freaking out a lot.” Lily said to me. “I would be to if I was her. Tanner is also her beta and I can tell that he is thinking about being by Kia’s side every second.” I said back to Lily. I looked over at Jamie to see he was staring in space, but after a few seconds he came back to his senses and saw that Lex with purple eyes. Immediately he was by her side, hugging her and whispered soothing things in her ear. When she finally calmed down Jamie stop whispering but kept hugging her from behind. Just then I felt strong arms wrap themselves around my waist and I immediately knew it was Ashton. He hugged me tightly into his chest and put his chin on my shoulder. “So should we head back to the pack house or…?” (A/N Or nahhh. Lol sorry I had to do that.) All Lex did was nod and stood up with Jamie in tow. The others nodded as well and started walking back to the house. Once we were back at the pack house, Lex went straight to her office, while Jamie and Tanner walked with her. Jered slowly wandered to his office. While Star went back to training, and Ashton, Corbin, and I stayed outside to watched her train.

Jamie p.o.v.

Tanner and I followed Lex to her office knowing that she was going to want to talk. Once we were in her office and she sat down she started talking to Tanner. “Tanner when the time comes, I want you to stay with your mate. I want you to be there when she has her pups, but also I don’t want you getting hurt during the war.” She said with a serious face. All Tanner did was nod his head and said “thank you.” After that he left to probably be with his mate, while I stayed in Lex’s office. Once he left and shut the door, I smelt all the feelings that were being let off by Lex. Fear, sad, panic, and a whole lot of mix emotions. I was standing in front of her desk when this happened, so I walked around the desk and held my arms wide open. She knew what the gesture meant and was immediately in my strong impress. I whispered soothing things like ‘everything will be alright,’ or ‘relax just relax,’ or ‘its okay.’ Even though I knew everything wasn’t going to be okay.

Jered p.o.v.

When the Moon Goddess said that I was going to find my mate, I became anxious. I kept thinking how was she going to look like, what her name is, how old she is, when am I going to meet her and more. I somehow managed to keep thinking those thoughts and still walk until I was in my office. When I was in my office, I heard a light knock on the door. “Come in.” I said still blinded by thoughts. A female warrior walked in with a piece of paper in her hands, “this is for you. I was strictly told to give one to you and one to Alpha Lex.” She said while passing me the paper. “Dear Alphas, when the leaves start to fall off the trees and the fall season comes, that’s when the rouges will attack. The only reason I am telling you this is that you have time to train and think. Good luck, my children. –Moon Goddess.”

We have until fall, we have until fall. “We need to talk to Lex.” Said my wolf, Flinn. I nodded in agreement and went Lex’s office. When I was at her office I knocked and heard her say “come in.” I walked in and saw that Jamie was sitting in a chair next to Lex’s desk, and she was holding a note. “Did you get the same note?” I asked. “Did your say that the rouges were going to come in the fall?” she asked me. I nodded and she continued “then yes I got the same note.”

After that we held a meeting saying that we have to be ready, and train almost every day now. We also told them that the rouges were going to attack in fall so we have to be ready, it being that our spring break was about to end. Many people were upset that we had to train more frequently but they also knew it was the right thing to do. At the end of the meeting Mrs. Parker was talking to Lex about something and I could tell that Lex didn’t like whatever she was saying. But in the end I heard Lex say “fine, just please don’t get hurt.” Once the meeting was finished and all we went back to Lex’s office to see where we had some rouge attacks, and how often.

*Hours after working*

“We should really get some rest, I am pretty bummed out.” Said Lex while rubbing her eyes. I checked the clock to see that it was an hour past midnight, so I nodded in agreement. While I was walking out of the office I heard Lex say “everything is going to be okay.” trying to reassure herself that it was, but even I knew everything was going to be the opposite of ‘okay’.

Vicky p.o.v.

Everything has been strange since Lex and the others got back from the meeting with the moon goddess. What was happening? I have no clue, but I could tell it was serious stuff by the way Lex was mummy walking to her office. After the training for the day, some lady walked up to me and asked to give the notes to the Alphas. When she left I had to notes in my hands addressed to Alpha Lex and Alpha Jered. Immediately I went to Alpha Lex’s office and gave her the note telling her “a lady told me to give this to you.” And then I did the same to Alpha Jered. Moments after I gave them the notes, there was a meeting held, and we were going to have to work extra hard.

At the moment I was with Victor outside sitting and looking at the stars, when a scent caught my nose. I heard growling and snapping nearby, and I guessed that the warriors on patrol meet some rouges along the way. “Do you guys need help?” I asked some of the warriors, but they said “we got it under control, we are fine.” I just shrugged and closed my eyes. Moments later warriors came out from the forest, in human form, and walked towards the house. “Looks like they had a rough night.” Said Victor while looking down at me. “Haven’t we all though?” I asked in more of a statement. All Victor did was nod in agreement. I hope everything that is going to happen will have an okay ending.

 *IMPORTANT NOTE HERE*

Okay guys so next week or next time you read this, there is going to be a new book cover. it is going to have a white wolf on the front but it will still have the same title.

After that little note i hope you guys have an awesome day! Also what did you guys think of the narrator's point of view? ;) haha

Comment

&

Vote

of what you thought of this chapter! Until next week! ;) Byyyeee -Jay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.9K 20
Sadness. That's what my life felt like before I left. Let's start with who I am. My name is Eden Rose, the Beta's daughter. I'm part of the Midni...
1.8M 46.1K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
1.9M 45.9K 44
||Highest ranking-29 in werewolf|| • Find the rewritten version on my profile, it's not complete yet but it's written better than this original• I g...
216K 10.5K 111
"The Moon makes you a half... and then you find your mate. And together, the two of you, make a full" ***** It didn't start with a rejection. ...