Heart Of A Champion

By FrancisAlbertDomingo

The road to glory of a Filipino basketball player to the big league and the story behind his career. More

Early Days
That Girl
In The Zone
Alex Dominador
The Legend Begins
Daniel Cabrera
Fall Hard
Rise Up
You Are
Pro Or No?
Debut (PBA)
Debut (PBA) 2/3
Debut (3/3)
Turning Point
Doubt
Canton Charge

What Now?

5 1 0
By FrancisAlbertDomingo

6 months later...

"I've got bad news, Franco." Alex said. "What?" I asked. "The Elasto Painters dropped your contract." He said, making me furious. "What?! Why?" I asked. "They think that you can not go back to the game as your rookie self." He said, making me feel angry. "That's ridiculous." I said. "So what are we gonna do now?" I asked. "You can sign with other teams in the PBA, go overseas to the CBA, or declare yourself eligible for the 2024 NBA Draft." He said, making me think for a bit. But I want to do what I wanted to do since day one, to play in the NBA. "I want to dream big before trying out other options, I declare that I'm eligible for the draft." I said. He quickly screams, saying "Oh my, oh my! Everyone's gotta know this!" He quickly grabbed his phone and told everyone that I'm eligible for the next draft. I think it's funny how he behaved and I said, "Man, you're crazy" with a smile on my face. "This IS the time to be crazy! You made a big decision, dude, are you crazy?" He fires back a question to me. I just replied with a laugh. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story 🏀🦋
138 25 10
HIS LIFE WAS BASE BALL AND HE WAS VERY GOOD AT BASEBALL HE WAS A PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL PLAYER AND PLAY FOR THE LOS ANGELES DODGERS WITH TWELVE YEARS...
8.8K 161 7
A Story About an aspirating NBA prospect and the 2 women that he slowly gravitates towards to along the way (I just randomly felt like making a stor...
1.3K 64 19
"On the Pitch: Diego's Story" chronicles the captivating journey of Diego Ramos, a young footballer hailing from the vibrant streets of Buenos Aires...