NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

10. Cereal

18.2K 635 394
By yanira4567

~~Naru pov~~

." Your not....pregnant are you ?" Itachi asked as he happily ate his cereal while both Sasuke and I chocked on our meal.

"W-what!? That's impossible he's a boy!" Sasuke said after finally passing down his food. "That is true unless your hidding something from us naruto?" Itachi asked with an innocent yet creepy smile. "Brother you and I both know Naruto's male so can you drop this crazy idea!" Sasuke said rather calm as he glared over at his brother.itachi sighed but nodded."yes you're right let's just deal with that later and eat our meal. "Itachi said before taking another bite of his cereal.

Sasuke huffed before he started to eat his breakfast and I did as well. We all ate quitley which felt weird .. im used to it yes but now it feels weird all of us here and not a word being spoken. "naruto​" I heard my name and I quickly looked over to sasuke who was calling me. "Yes?" I asked a bit to shy for my liking. "After breakfast we will go upstairs you should rest after all your sick "sasuke said but I'm sure all he wants is a morning fuck . "Alright"I agreed as we all finished our meals.

"Well I should be heading to work it was a pleasure seeing you again naru-chan please don't hesitate after school to come tomorrow if you're still feeling sick I would love to help figure out what is wr-" and before itachi could finish he stopped mid sentence as we all heard a door slam close and someone start screaming out for Itachi. At first everyone was confused till itachi sighed mumbling "Deidara..." before standing up and following the screams of his name. Sasuke also stood up grabbed my hand and pulled me out the dinning room as we followed in itachis path. "Oh itachi there you are ! Quickly your brother is on the news and it doesn't look good!!! "The blonde said as he grabbed itachis arm and pulled him away to what I'm guessing is the living room fuck there's just to many rooms here. Sasuke was still quite holding my hand tighter as he pulled me towards his brothers direction. Once we found itachi his eyes were widen as he stared at the TV the news was playing. I looked to see what it was and my eyes widen as a pictures of me and Sasuke where there from last night. In one he was pulling me in the other he slapped me and another of us yelling at each other. Then the thing went on break. And itachi quickly grabbed the remote and rewinded it to where it started speaking about sasuke. How the hell did he do that!?

"What is going on!? Is SASUKE Uchiha gay?! Last night at what seems to be a party Mr.uchiha was spotted going in with his girlfriend or is she ? A few hours after this picture was taken of sasuke with his girlfriend *points to picture of sasuke holding hands with sakura as she smiles over to him *this was taken. *She points to a picture of sasuke and I but with my face blurred out as he was holding on to my hand pulling me out the party. * What it seems to be is the young Uchiha dragging out not a girl but a MAN out the party! But that wasn't the only picture taken there are these taken a few minutes apart! "She said  as different pictures of me and Sasuke popped out. My face was still blurred out as the pictures went on. One at us yelling at each other another one of him slapping me another of him shoving me into his car but the last one was the worst because of the angle it was taken in. Sasuke was strapping me into the car but what it really looked like was sasuke kissing me. " Oh my ! Where they actually kissing?! Everyone place you votes and at the end we will pull out your opinions on whether sasuke was lip locking with someone other then his girlfriend!!  But that's not all it seems that we also have some of the things they were screaming at each other and let me tell you it is juicy and we will descus it after the break!" With that said the picture of sasuke and I where played again before the show took it's break. Itachi again skipping all the adds till we got back to the show starting.

"Welcome back everybody thank you for Waiting now let's see in this cards I have what was the conversations between sasuke and this guy. ""I told you to let go of me I don't want to go with you sasuke." And then there's this that happened a few seconds before the kiss? " She said before she read out what was in her little card. " No I don't want to I don't belong to you and you don't tell me what to do! " Shouted the blond one in to which sasuke slapped him and then yelled back at him"Your mine ! And nobody else's you should be lucky I even let blank touch you " wow ! Is Uchiha sasuke possessive?! Right after this was said sasuke seemed to have pushed the blond into the car kissed him and then they both drove away where who knows so now that we have all you votes in it seems 95% voted that yes sasuke kissed him and 91%voted that infact sasuke is cheating on his girlfriend! Wow and I have to agree ! will we ever see the blondes face I hope so ! I want to Know who is sasuke mistery man "she said with a wink before the TV was shut off.

Nobody said a word for a few seconds before everyone's phone started going off. I don't have a phone so yeah Sasukes and itachis eyes widen before they both answered there phones and even the blonde in the room started getting phone calls hanging up on each one. "Hello father to what do I owe the pleasure?" Itachi asked calmly and my eyes widen oh no Even there parents already Know?! "Sakura I can explain! "I heard Sasuke say and I froze fuck now his girlfriend too! And I looked around as everyone was arguing in there phones even some maids came in with more ringing phones. This is so overwhelming it started to make me dizzy. "s-sasuke I don't feel to good" I said as I gripped Sasuke hand tighter before everything went blank.

~~sasuke pov~~

I quickly caught Naruto as he fell to the floor. My eyes widened as his unconscious body was in my arms. I  holded him in one arm as I quickly put my phone back in my ear sakura still screaming her head off. "Sakura I'll talk to you later I have an emergency. And with that said I quickly hanged up. Shoved my phone in my pocket and picked naruto up bride style. " Itachi " I called out to my brother who was still in the phone with I'm guessing mother and father. He looked over to me as he heard​his name his eyes widen a bit before relaxing and quickly saying he has to go  and hanged up. " Deidara.  Call the doctor naruto needs help ! " Itachi said as he walked over to me placing his hand on naruto head and sighing. " He doesn't have a fever" itachi said and I tightened my hold on naruto. Stupid nerd what the hell is wrong with him ! We already have a lot on our plate we don't need more! " Take him to your room dei is already calling a doctor " he said and I nodded caring​ naruto up the stairs and into my room slowly laying him down on the bed . I went over to grab one of the nice arm chairs we have and sat beside naruto. I checked his head again and like my brother said he doesn't have a fever so what the hell is wrong with him. I sighed knowing I was going to get it from Sakura later for hanging up on her like that but whatever I have bigger things to worry about. I looked over at naruto's peaceful face and ran my hands over his cheek. His face was very girlish like he had a round face a small noise medium sized lips that I kinda want to kiss right now. I mean look at them there just begging for me to take them. Ah fuck it nobody is here anyways. I quickly leaned in and kissed his soft lips it would only be better if he could kiss me back  And with that I pulled away from his lips, running my hands through his golden hair as I waited passionately for the doctor to get here.

Ten minutes passed and finally my brother came in with the doctor following behind. "How is he sasuke un. ?" Asked my brothers boyfriend who walked in last. "Fine ​he still hasn't woken up though."I said and the blonde doctor sighed "alright move it brat let me check him. "Said the doctor and I growled but nodded moving next to my brother as she took my pace next to naruto her eyes widen a bit at seeing naruto but then quickly went back to normal. She then started taking out a bunch of things from her bag and started checking naruto over.

After a while she sighed and sat down where I once was. "Has he shown any differences lately ? In what he eat or anything because so far I can find anything wrong with him and he should have woken up by now if it wasn't anything major so do any of you know anything." She asked as she looked over at naruto Wondering like all of us what was wrong with the idiot. " Well he did tell us that he had been throwing up lately everything he eats and that his  food cravings have changed " my brother said and her eyes widen a bit before relaxing. " Do you know if he's had sexual intercourse ?" She asked and my brother rased and eyebrow before looking over to me. " I don't know has he Sasuke?" I groand. " What does that have to do with anything?! " I asked as I felt my face heat up a bit. "A lot actually  so now answer the question" she glared over to me and I sighed no point in hidding it now. " Yes he has " I answered and she nodded. " For how long ? And do you know if he's used protection? " She asked and i could already feel my face heating up more. Fuck man. " For a month i think and no he hasn't used protection...may I ask why you need to know so bad?" I asked getting a bit defensive.

"Well I'll tell you all later for why I asked but do you know with who he has been having these late nights with?" She asked "with me now will you answer?" I said already knowing the blush in my face was getting hotter by the second. "Oh well then this is going to be fun now will you two leave I just need you then " she said point for me to stay. My brother hesated a bit but nodded before pushing deidara out the room with him closing he door behind him. For some reason I don't think anything good is going to happen.....

"Alright brat now tell me what do you like to eat?" She asked and now I was starting to think she didn't care about naruto. " Tomatoes now what does this have to do with anything?!" I asked getting really annoyed now. " A lot actually so what has naruto been craving?" She asked and I sighed. "He told me he has been craving Tomato- wait you don't think he's pregnant do you?! " How did I not notice this earlier sh has been asking all these questions kinda like itachi did! "Hm... Well from what I can conclude so far is that your going to be a father " she said and my eyes widen. " This has to be a joke naruto's a male he can't have kids!" I said starting to really get annoyed with everyone thinking he can have kids. " Well that is both true and false " she said and before I could question it naruto started to wake up.

"My head hurts" he groand as he grabbed his head startingas to get up before this bitch slowly laid him back down. "Easy naruto we don't need you fainting again. " She said and naruto groaned. " Granny is that you ? Why does my head hurt so much?" He asked and my eyes slightly widen please tell me they don't Know each other. I said but my hopes didn't come true because as soon as naruto finally was able to sit up he looked over to me a bit confused before looking of to the doctor " Granny what is going on?" He asked her and she sighed. " Don't call me that and it seems I have a bit of news but first I want you to tell me how long have you been throwing up and when?" She said and naruto blushed a bit before nodding. " For a while now and only in the morning before it goes away... Why is there something really wrong with me?"  He asked a bit scared and I sighed. " No actually it good news for most people but I'm not sure how you will take it so first I want to tell you something before I tell you what it is you brat listen too!" She said and I nodded knowing she was speaking to me as we so I walked over and sat down next to naruto slowly grabbing one of his hands. I kinda couldn't help my self I felt like it was the right thing to do at the moment so whatever.

"Alright so let's see how do I say this um.. naruto when your mother was pregnant of you something happened...you see she had many guys wanting to be with her but she chose your father causing many to get really angry and out of control bit one man couldn't take the fact that she was pregnant and married to someone who wasn't him so he kidnapped your mother while she was pregnant with you and put something into you while you where growing he didn't want to kill you but make your family suffer for making him suffer but the thing is he ended up putting the wrong medicine in you and instead gave you an ability your mother cried when she gave birth to you and found out what had happened to you but your father was happy you where even born....you see the thing he out was female hormones and since you where still developing they mixed in with you so while you are mostly male on the out side and inside there is a part that is female and that part has seemed to come out"

" W-what does that mean?" Naruto asked as he squeezed my hand and I looked over to him seeing the fear in his eyes. " It mean congratulations your pregnant!... or in other words your going to be parents!" She said and my eyes widen.

" He's what!?"said my brother as he  Bursted into my room while both naruto and I where frozen with wide eyes staring at the doctor......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
973K 36.8K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
269K 8.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...