Abused & Unloved.

By SilenceTheCrowdCindy

Sage was abused by her mother, harassed and molested by her mother's boyfriend. So one day Sage's mother thro... More

Abused & Unloved.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
**Special Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
READ THIS.. IMPORTANT NEWS!

Chapter 18

18.8K 714 228
By SilenceTheCrowdCindy

Mark’s P.O.V

  When I was 18 it was the best and worst day of my life. I had waited years to turn 18 so I could finally leave the orphanage and be on my own. But all that change when she came in that one morning. She was beautiful beyond words. Even though she was dressed in old beat up clothing she still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had dark red hair that made her grey eyes pop, her pale complexion clear. She was petite barely reaching above someone’s shoulder. She stood out from everyone in the orphanage. She was always by herself and the look she held in her eyes could make anyone see through her.

  Pain. Anger. That’s all that you could see in those grey eyes. Everyone can see that she had been through hell and back. Everyone could see the dark colored bruises on her arms and legs when she wore shirts and shorts. Others could see the scars that were on her wrists and if you looked carefully on the skin along her legs, you could also see burns left behind from what looked like a cigarette butt. It was clear as day that this girl had been through torture.

  It anger me beyond belief at the thought of someone hurting someone who looks so pure and innocent. She didn’t look a day older than 12 and it killed me to see how broken she really was. But I can understand why she feels that way. I had been moved here when I was 3 year old after social services found out my parents were good for nothing drug addicts that abused their child. Ever since then I’ve been stuck here and I hated it. No one wanted to take me with them when they came to adopt a child but at one I didn’t care anymore. I had fully accepted the fact that I was going to be here for the rest of my adolescent life.

  The second day she was there I had spend my time wandering around the place just looking for something interesting. When I came to her room I stopped and knocked on the door and asked if she wanted a tour around the place. She was hesitated at first but after a few minutes of debating with herself she agreed. I showed her everything there was around the hell hole I called the center. When I had finished I took outside with me so I could have a smoke. I had stood against the wall with the cigarette in between my fingers when I caught her staring at me.

 “You wanna try it?” I asked her, holding out the cigarette.

   Again she looked hesitated but took the cigarette and took a dragged. She had made the strangest face ever but she never did give me the cigarette back. While we were outside she had decided to tell me why she was here and I knew by my judgement that I had been correct about some parts of my theories. When she had finished her story I had dragged her towards my room and handed her a bottle of tequila. After that day we became best friends and were inseparable

  That what we thought until I had turn eighteen. She had just turned fifteen last month. I remember sitting down in her bedroom our bodies pressed against the wall as we talked about the following morning. I had packed my bags the day before and I had one day to say goodbye to my friends. I had spend my morning saying bye to the other few friends I had so I had the afternoon and now the evening to hang out with the only person I knew I was going to miss the most. She was my best friend and the girl I had kissed. That day will forever be engraved in my head.

 “I’m going to miss you, Mark”, she said her voice cracking a bit at the end. She was dressed in a long shirt and mini shorts, her hair was grabbed in a messy bun making her look like she had just rolled out of bed.

  I turned towards her and sighed. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into my body, my head leaning down to rest on her shoulder. I didn’t know what to say because I knew if I said something along the lines that I would miss her, I knew I would make her cry.

 “I know, Sage. I know.”

Next thing I know she was crying in my arms, her small little frame trembling as she let out her tears. I held her as she cried into my shoulder, her tears falling on the top of my shoulder. When she done she had moved onto my lap and had straddled my lap, her grey eyes leveled with my brown ones. We both didn’t know what happened after we stared at each other. I had cupped her soft and smooth cheeks with the palms of my hand and leaned in, pressing my lips against hers. For once she didn’t hesitate to kiss me back and I was glad.

 "You're my best friend Sage and I love you so much", I told her after we had pulled away from each other. Her small heart shaped lips swollen from our kiss. 

"And I love you Mark. I don't want you to leave, please don't leave", she said her grey eyes once again watering up with tears. I sighed and pulled her into my arms once again and held her until she had stopped crying once more. 

  For the rest of that night we stayed up and talked about what we done in the short time that we knew each other. We both had shared a cigarette and took shots of tequilla before we decided to call it quits for the night. We both didn't want to leave each other so we decided to sleep together in her bed. She was curled up against me yet she had her head lifted up to look at me through the dark room. We both couldn't sleep so we just stared at each other every once in awhile a few kisses were given. That night we stayed up past midnight only falling asleep after she had trust me enough to give herself to me.

  Fast foward to the present and here I am now sitting in the hospital's waiting room awaiting news on Sage's condition. Remembering those memories only caused me to feel beyond guilty about leaving her. The following morning of that day I had left early after I told her goodbye. For some reason I felt like I wouldn't see her for a while so I had waited to say goodbye right. She had cried and I had apologize before I walked away with my things. If I could go back to that day and take her away with me I would in a heartbeat because I know if I had she wouldn't be in this place right now.

  I was relieve when I came across her on the streets a few weeks ago. I had just gotten off of work and was heading home when I thought I saw someone familiar. I wanted to shout and cry at the same time when I saw that it was really her. Anyone could tell she was more than happy to see me after so long, her smile and hug made that clear. Without thinking I had grabbed her hand and brought her home with me. She stayed at my place for a few days and during that time she told me what had happened while I was away. She told me about the people who adopted her and took her into their house. She even told me about the jackass named Alexander and what he would say to her when he was pissed off. After hearing everything that has happened to her I was livid. I blamed myself for all the crap she had to endure once more and how unhappy she was after I left. She didn't want to think about anything so we had decided to watch a movie and just forget about everything.

  Another week had past and I was nervous about telling Sage about my girlfriend Skylar. I had met Skylar while working during one of my shifts at the resturant. She had walked in with a ground of friends and from there we exchanged numbers and set up a few dates. At one point during our relationship I thought she was going to be the one that I had found the one person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. That's why I took the chance to introduce her to Sage. Looking back now, I regret that moment so much. After brining Skylar home and introducing her to Sage everything went downhill when Sage packed up and left. At first I was confused as to why she would leave so sudden but a few days later I figured out why. 

 I had arrived home from work a few hours early to surprise Skylar for our one year anniversary. I had planned to take her out for the night and have a nice time. I had gotten home around mid afternoon and was supirsed to see that Skylar was home. She had told me she was going to be out for the day with her friends. Thinking she finished early, I walked inside the apartment and made my way down to our bedroom. I was about to enter the room when I heard her speaking on the phone to someone. I knew I shouldn't had eavesdropped but when I heard Sage's name I stopped and listened. 

"You should have seem her, Lea. She was the most hidious thing ever. She was dressed in ripped clothing and she was so skinny it looked grossed. No, no I told that bitch to get the hell out of my house and to leave Mark alone. He's mine and I'll be damned if someone like her came into our lives. Besides, I'm much more important to Mark than that trash. He loves me, I know he does. So it was super easy to get rid of Sage the other day. Ha! You should had seen her face when I called her all those names. She was about to start crying like a baby! I know... Mark!" 

  I had heard enough of her bull shit so I barged in, startling her half to death. She knew I was listening by the way I was looking at her, hatred and digust the only thing I could mustered up after hearing her speak on the phone with her best friend. I don't know how I stayed so calm when I told her to get the hell out of my apartment and my life. I had thrown her stuff out my door then proceeded to show her out the same way. She cried and cried and told me she was sorry for ever hurting my best friend but I knew she was lying so I slammed the door in her face and I never heard from her then.

  I had never in my life felt more than stupid. I was blind to see that my best friend was kicked out by forced by my crazy ass ex girlfriend. She had no where else to go at that time so she went back to her adopted parents. Now she's in the ER room being watched by loads of doctors making sure that when she does wake up she won't harm herself. 

"Mark. Mark?" I heard someone ask.

Looking up from the tilted floor, I shifted my eyes to look at the one calling my name. The guy was huge I can say that. He was tall and covered with loads of tattoos from neck to toes and I believe his name is Ryan. "Yeah?" I asked?

"How do you and Sage know each other again?" He asked.

"Uh.. The orphanage. We became friends instanstly when she first arrived there when she was fourteen", I explained. 

"How old are you now if I may know?"

"I'm 19 going on 20 in March," I answered. 

I could tell he wanted to ask another question but the doctor had come through the doors before he had the chance to even open his mouth. All of us, Alexander, Jesse, Ryan and myself stood up and waited until the doctor was standing in the middle of the waiting room to say anything. 

"Ho.. How is she Doctor?" Jesse asked, his body leaning against his husband. 

The doctor looked through his cilpboard for a short moment before he actually looked at us all and began to talk. "She's doing fine for now. Luckily Sage didn't cut herself too deep or else she would have been worse than she actually is. For now we have her in a private room up in the psychiatric ward with doctors on call just in case anything were to happen. I came down her to tell you that she's about to wake up and I think it's best if she sees familar faces before she starts to freak out about being someone unfamilar. If you follow me I can lead you towards her room."

Feeling aniexty swell up inside me I followed quietly behind them down the halls of the hospital. 

--

Not edited.. Sorry for very long wait! Please don't forget to vote or comment. I always love hearing from people. Thank you so much for not giving up on me yet! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...
Pained By wani

Teen Fiction

247K 5.3K 22
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . I looked at the person who called me and my eyes immediately l...
Right Now By Gin

Teen Fiction

3.8K 241 13
Chris. He's blond, handsome, lively, a quarterback and a junior in high school. He has it all good, but he hates being popular, no one knows how he's...
145K 4K 32
There was one word to describe Ava Acosta: Broken. After her parents divorced, Ava was continuously abused by her mother. Until one day, she decided...