In Love With My Mobster Best...

By eternitytotry

[Complete] A mxmxm, mobster threesome story: I have been pretending that I didn't know. I've been pretending... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ONE: PRETENDING
TWO: BEGINNING
THREE: ROUTINE
FOUR: GHOSTS
FIVE: PAST
SIX: FOREVER
SEVEN: AWARE
EIGHT: OUTBURST
NINE: PERMANENT
TEN: EXPOSE
ELEVEN: PLACE
TWELVE: BROKEN
THIRTEEN: CHAINS
FOURTEEN: TRYING
FIFTEEN: MEND
SIXTEEN: CAUTION
SEVENTEEN: CRUSHED
EIGHTEEN: TORN
NINETEEN: SPACE
TWENTY: RUN
TWENTY-ONE: AVOIDANCE
TWENTY-TWO: DIVERT
TWENTY-THREE: ATTENTION
TWENTY-FOUR: HEATH
TWENTY-FIVE: TRY
TWENTY-SIX: TRYST
TWENTY-SEVEN: SNEAK
TWENTY-EIGHT: HOME
TWENTY-NINE: TYRANT
THIRTY: LOST
THIRTY-ONE: REVERT
THIRTY-TWO: COMPLICATED
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR: UNDERSTANDING
THIRTY-FIVE: OWNED
THIRTY-SIX: DISCLOSE
THIRTY-SEVEN: BLISS
THIRTY-NINE: FOOL
FORTY: UNDECIDED
FORTY-ONE: FALLEN
FORTY-TWO: PRIORITIES
FORTY-THREE: UNDERSTAND
FORTY-FOUR: CLARIFY
FORTY-FIVE: DEFEND
FORTY-SIX: REALISATION
FORTY-SEVEN: PUNISHMENT
FORTY-EIGHT: AWAKE
FORTY-NINE: SEALED
FIFTY: EPILOGUE
CHRISTMAS BONUS

THIRTY-EIGHT: INESCAPABLE

110K 3.7K 777
By eternitytotry

Media: Fetish - Selena Gomez Ft. Gucci Mane

Coe's POV

Heath winced and I rolled closer to him with a soft smile, reaching out to touch his lower back, rubbing it gently, "Is it bad?" I asked, kissing his shoulder, wishing I could take some of his discomfort away.

Heath pulled my face closer to his, kissing me tenderly as he leaned his forehead against mine, "Nothing a few kisses can't fix." His morning voice was low and sexy as he spoke, and I felt myself react under the sheets. 

No. Control yourself Coe Parker. You're better than this. Don't let Jared turn you into a sex fiend like he is. 

"Hmm, looks like we could have another go."

I startled as Jared's voice sounded out behind me. I rolled around, watching as he sauntered back into the room from the bathroom in only a towel looking refreshed. Of course he was, the crazy sex addict. 

I frowned at him, "Leave him alone!" I hissed, "You don't know how it feels." I placed my hand on Heath neck tenderly, and Heath gave me a grim smile. The poor guy probably had never thought it would feel that sore. Especially since Jared pulled no punches last night with him. 

Everything that happened last night felt like a dream, like it didn't really happen, although Heath would be quick to remind me that the pain he was feeling was proof enough that last night did happen after all. 

Jared behaved nothing like he was with me. Sure, he could get rather rough with me, but I never knew how strong he was, until last night. Perhaps it was because I have never tried to fight with him for dominance between us and Heath did. That's why he seemed so much stronger and rougher with Heath than he ever was with me. 

I blushed, remembering how hot last night was. I think I understand now why Heath and Jared liked to be spectators. Is this the reason why people watched porn?

I couldn't help as my eyes trailed down the lines of the abs on Heath's body. Damn it. Last night was hot and I can only remember the way his muscles clenched and moved as Jared- 

"Coe." Hared raised a brow at Heath, then stared at me with a blank look before an evil smirk crossed his face, "Come here." He curled his fingers and gestured for me to approach him. 

"No." I pushed myself off the bed and folded my arms defiantly. 

"No?" He seemed taken aback and amused at the same time. 

I glared, "Yes, you heard me right, you sex fiend! You can't have what you want all the time, whenever you want it!" Jared stalked towards me and I stretched my arms out to shield Heath from him, "Stay away, Jared Jackson. I mean it." 

"Is that so?"

I tilted my chin up challengingly, "Yes! Heath and I are taking a break from you." I narrowed my eyes, "Unless you wanna take it up your ass." 

Jared chuckled, "Fiesty." He wiggled his finger, "Come here." 

"I'm not joking, Jared. We've been having sex every single night. Every. Single. Night." I raised my voice, "Don't you get abrasion or something?!" 

Jared huffed, "I may be a bit sensitive, but with some lubricant, I can go anytime, Coe." 

I grimaced, "Your sexual drive scares me a bit." 

"That shouldn't be the only thing that scares you." Jared smirked. 

I growled, "I mean it, lay off Heath alright? Give him the day off! Seriously." 

"There's something seriously wrong with me to find it such a turn on that Coe's defending me." Heath piped up from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I blushed heavily. 

"Shhh. I'm trying to negotiate for you right now." I whispered quietly to him as I placed my hand over his muscled arms with a smile. 

Jared sighed loudly, gesturing for me to go to him again, "Come, Coe. I promise I won't ask you to do anything. I just want a hug and a kiss before I head to work." 

I looked at him suspiciously, "You understand why I'm hesitant, right?" 

"I promise I won't do anything inappropriate." Jared looked at me pointedly, "Come here and give me a hug and kiss before I regret letting Heath take the day off." 

"I get a day off?! For real?" Heath's fingers dug deeper into my waist in surprise and I squeaked. 

"For real. Only if Coe comes here and give me one good, satisfying, lasting kiss." Jared drawled with a naughty smirk. 

I wiggled my nose, "Why do I feel like I'm just about to walk into a trap?" I pulled away from Heath as I rolled off the bed and stomped over towards Jared reluctantly. 

"Maybe I should take the day off too." Jared commented with a whistle as he looked up and down my naked body with interest. 

I shivered under his gaze, my hands moving to cover up my crotch immediately, "No way. That defeats the purpose of asking you to give Heath a break. What he needs is for you to stay away from him until he feels better." 

Jared's hands reached out to grab me and pulled me closer to him. He stared down at me quietly, a strange smile on his face before he leaned down to kiss me chastely on the lips. 

He pulled away, a soft expression on his face as he stared at me. 

"Jer?" I called out curiously, not sure what to make of his actions. I was convinced I was going to have to peel him off of me, not have him act all sweet and gentle towards me. 

"Hmm?" He asked, running his fingers through my hair and settling his palm on the back of my head, his eyes still staring into mine, making me blush and fidget as my heart raced. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I whispered, my hands grasping tightly on the towel around his waist. 

"I'm trying to memorise your face because I'm leaving you behind with Heath for the day." He sighed dramatically, "Since you decide that only Heath deserves a break, and I don't." He pouted, leaning towards me and kissing my forehead. 

A stab of guilt ached in my chest but I ignored it. I had an inkling that Jared was manipulating me. I'm not about to let him do as he wants, again. 

"I know what you're trying to do, Jer." I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Hmm? What am I trying to do?" He smiled sadly, kissing my nose as the hand on the back of my head dropped around my waist, and he pressed me closer to him and caressed my cheek with his other hand. 

"Make me feel bad so that you can stay with us. It's not going to work." I rested my hand on his chest. 

"Aww..." He groaned, sighing loudly. 

"But, I'll give you a goodbye kiss to last?" I offered, beaming at him with the sweetest smile I could muster. I felt bad that despite wanting to spend the day with Jared too, I had to think for Heath, and myself. I know how much of a distraction Jared could be, and I know how much sex is always on his mind. It would be good for Heath and I to have one quiet, simple day without our overbearing lover. 

"Really?" Jared raised his brows, "Show me then." He eyed my lips and I licked them. 

I reached out to wrap my arms around Jared's neck, pulling him down closer to me before I pressed my lips against his, my fingers wrapping around the back of his neck as I licked and massaged his tongue and lips like my life depended on it. 

If I couldn't give him small kisses throughout the day, I suppose I should give him all I could for now.

I groaned when Jared's legs parted and he pulled me tighter against him, my body pressing up against him and his arousal. I felt myself shiver and my stomach tense when my nipples bumped against his bare chest. 

I grappled to hold onto him as he leaned in deeper, making me arch my back to receive his kisses. 

He was relentless. 

I loved it. 

It made me forget everything. I made me forget where I was, who was there with me. I just wanted more, wanted to be closer, I wanted only Jared. 

I grind my hips up against him, moaning into his mouth as he gripped onto my hair tighter, devouring me hungrily. I let him, wanting nothing more than to surrender to him. 

Jared groaned as he sucked on my bottom lip hard, licking it playfully before he pulled away from me, a wide grin on his face, "Alright then. I'll get dressed and head to work." 

I swallowed with my mouth hanging, "W-What?" 

"Got to go. I'll see you guys tonight." He said as he moved towards his closet. 

"J-Jer?" I felt disoriented for a couple of moments as I watched Jared rummage through the closet that Heath had cleared out for him. 

"What?" 

"You-" I snapped my gaze towards Heath, who looked stunned as well that Jared had not tried to do something more with me when he was clearly aroused. I was clearly aroused. If this were any other time, he would have taken advantage of me right now. I would have completely forgotten about Heath, about the day off that I was negotiating. He knew which buttons to press to make me forget that I even had my own will. He was already almost succeeding, and yet... He had chosen to back away?

"I have some  self-control, Coe. Don't let me fool you." Jared chuckled, tossing his towel on the ground as he reached for his shirt, pulling it off the hanger and pulling it on. 

I gulped as I stared at his erection, clear as day, rigid as can be. How was he alright with heading to work in his condition? 

"Jer..." I licked my lips, blinking at him as he buttoned up his shirt. 

"What?" He let out a short laugh, "You guys rest up. I won't be around to bother you." 

I could hear the bitterness in his taste, clearly hinting to me that he wasn't happy with the fact that I have so conveniently insist on keeping him out of the house today. I could guess what he was trying to do. 

I sighed, wrinkling my nose at him, before I stepped towards him, helping him to button up the rest of his shirt before I pushed him against the closet gently, shooting him a reproachful look before I dropped to my knees, grasping his length in my hand. 

"Coe, I don't-" 

"Don't say anything you don't mean." I narrowed my eyes at him before I flicked my tongue against the head of his erection. 

Jared moaned, his hand reaching to my hair to hold me, "I didn't ask for this." 

"Mmm." I hummed as I wrapped my lips over his length, darting my tongue out to accommodate his length better, "Do you want me to stop?" 

"Shit." Jared swore, his hips thrusting forward slightly. 

I rolled my tongue around him, skilfully manipulating him as I remembered he liked. 

"Shit, Coe." Jared swore under his breath, both hands now on the back of my head as he guided me to a rhythm. 

I allowed him to as I sucked and pulled at his length, my head bobbing to the speed and depth that he desired. As he fell deeper into the sensations on his erection, I felt him starting to go faster and deeper and I gagged a little as he did. 

His rhythm didn't falter even then, and I felt a tear sliding out of my eye from gagging. It didn't hurt, but the automatic response had me creating more spit around his length, lubricating him and making him grow even more aroused. 

I dug my fingers into his body to steady myself as Jared drove himself in and out of my mouth with more enthusiasm. 

"Coe!" He breathed out as I felt him approaching his climax. I sucked harder, manipulate his flesh more fervently, and before I could even take another breath, I felt Jared tense before he groaned loudly, burying himself to the hilt in my mouth as he poured his hot essence into the back of my throat. 

I tried my best not to gag against Jared's tip as it pushed against the back of my throat, squeezing my eyes shut as I waited for him empty himself and pull out. 

As he did, I swallowed his load as I opened my eyes to look at him.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the way that Jared was looking down at me. He reached out to caress my cheek with a soft smile, before he bent down to pick me up. 

He glanced down at my erection and I shook my head, "You should get dressed." I whispered, kissing his shoulder as he set me down on the bed. 

He reached for my body again and I stopped him with a palm to his chest, "Go. I'll do it myself." 

Jared took a deep breath, his eyes darting to Heath, before he looked at me and kissed me on the forehead, lingering slightly before he sighed, "I will be back early tonight." His voice was deeper than I expected and I felt myself harden even more. 

"Go." I pushed against him, standing up as I reached behind him to drag out the drawer to get him a pair of underwear. I watched as he dressed the rest of the way, before he stopped to look at me for another moment, an unreadable expression on his face as he kissed me on the lips gently, leaving the room with a nod at Heath. 

I sighed, watching as he left the room, feeling a sense of loss in my chest. I reprimanded myself internally, hating that I was getting so needlessly clingy towards my best-friend-turned-lover. 

"I could take care of that for you, Coe." Heath's voice from behind me made me jump and I spun around right into his embrace, "I'm not that worn out." He added. 

I pulled away from Heath, shaking my head as I tugged on his arm gently to lead him back to bed, "No, stay in bed and rest. I'll cook us something to eat. Enjoy the day off. God knows Jared doesn't give you enough time off." I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek once he's settled into the bed again with a slight wince, "Today, you get to be pampered by me the way you always pamper me." 

Heath grinned, "That sounds lovely." He held onto my arm for a few moments, "Maybe we could pencil in a round of sex while we're planning my pampering day?" 

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Aren't you sore?" I asked with concern. 

"Hmm?" Heath eyed my naked chest and I crossed my arms to defend my nipples from his penetrating stare. I was still very aroused and I didn't want to give in to my needs and take advantage of Heath while he was still recuperating, "Pencil in a nice, long bath with a massage before that and I'm good to go." 

I couldn't help the grin on my face, "You're as insatiable as Jared is." 

"Good to go again and again and again." He reached for me and I smacked at his hand. 

"Stop it. Let me make something for you to eat in bed, then we'll have that bath and that massage, then we'll see, alright?" I chided playfully.  

Heath pouted as he leaned back on the pillow, "Can I get a kiss before you go?" 

"I'm just going to be outside, Heath." I rolled my eyes. 

"It's far." 

I shook my head with a grin. I like this side of Heath, the side that I can sense has opened up towards me enough to show me this soft, adorable side of him.

 I knelt down on the edge of the bed, leaning down towards him to give him a light peck on the lips, "Close your eyes, relax and rest, alright? You deserve this." 

Heath wrapped his fingers around my hand and tugged lightly, "Maybe we should skip breakfast?" 

I made a sound of disapproval, "No. You need to eat. Close your eyes and rest. I can tell you're still tired." I leaned down to kiss his shoulder affectionately, "I'll be right outside." 

"Come back soon." He mumbled, his fingers dragging down the length of my back, making me shudder. 

"Close your eyes." I whispered, pulling away from him. 

I watched as his eyes fluttered shut from still being worn out from last night. There was still a faint smile on his face even as I reached for one of Jared's shirt, pulling it on and shuffling out of the bedroom quietly, closing the door behind me.

Sorry I took so long to update guys. I've recently just lost a very close family friend and didn't have the time or the mind to write up something. Hope you guys still enjoyed this. 

P.S.: I'm really not good at writing up sex scenes, so I tend to avoid it, but I'll try to include some as we go. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 100K 96
True is a fifteen-year-old suicidal teenager, and he's done with his life. With shitty parents who would rather punch him than show him affection and...
401K 16.9K 13
My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts and will portray gay relations...
628K 13.6K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
52.7K 1.6K 16
Trigger Warnings: Creative spanking, light consensual power exchange but not necessarily BDSM. Gun violence, fist fighting. Mention of sexual assault...