Found - Lucaya

By sabrinaslucaya

{Sequel to Lost} Maya has gone missing so after Josh telling Riley, her, Farkle and Lucas go looking for her More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Title change
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

2.2K 60 20
By sabrinaslucaya

Mayas POV

I had stayed in Vanessa's house for almost a week and it had been so nice to spend time with a family. Her mom was so lovely and she cooked the best meals but tonight we where going for dinner at Chubbies to see some of their family friends.

V- "Maya, do you want to wear one of my dresses to the meal"

M- "a dress? But its just Chubbies"

V- "I know but a guy I like is there and I don't want to look over dressed"

M- "okay, I'll wear a dress"

Vanessa went to her wardrobe to sort out the clothes we were going to wear whilst I sat on the bed thinking about how much I missed home. Whenever I wasn't doing anything my mind would wander back to New York, I had to go outside and distract myself.

M- "would you mind if I went on a quick jog, I need to clear my mind"

V- "sure, just be back in half an hour so we can get ready together"

I was in leggings and a t-shirt so I decided not to change, I told Aimee where I was going and set off out of the house.

I soon reached a farm that looked vaguely familiar so I jogged past it. As I passed it I was sure I heard someone shout my name, I turned to see a man in his early sixties looking after horses. He reminded me a lot of Lucas but I knew that my mind was just trying to confuse me so I ran back to Vanessas house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 8K 63
Winter Parks is the new girl to John Quincy Adams middle school. However no one knows where she came from or where she is going. One thing is for su...
797K 18.4K 85
๐—ฒ๐˜…ยท๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐยท๐—ถ๐˜ โ†ณ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) stated clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—— Season...
390K 10.7K 16
โ”€โ”€ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐– shawn hunter and his childhood sweetheart have a seemingly perfect daughter and end up moving to new york. ๅฝก โจ girl meets worl...
9.7M 455K 34
Kara Hawthorne refuses to fall in love until the brooding Cameron crashes into her life. He burns for her like no other. But the past doesn't forget...