Teach me sir? (BxB)

By TheFallenAngel97

When sexy hot teacher, Mr. Griffin comes to teach; Kris is incredibly intrigued and secretly wants him. After... More

Teach me sir? (BxB)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

9.7K 361 44
By TheFallenAngel97

Chapter 14

Jace’s POV

                I grumble to myself as I grade over these papers thinking how stupid can Kris be? How can he casually disregard his safety and not worry about his own father kidnapping him? I shake my head. I’ll get a head ache if I think too much on the subject.

Too late…

It’s a shame Alexis had to be taken home. Kris is probably moping around watching T.V with the body guard around. I bite my lower lip thinking of that look my brother gave me. That raised eyebrow that wondered why was Kris living with me? I take a deep breath and look down sullenly at my phone as it buzzed.

Text Message from

“Kris Collins”

Kris: I’m boooooooorrrrrrredddddddd asyugyudbzsyugdwrfhgdiuahgev

I roll my eyes and let a small smile form itself onto my lips.

Jace: And that’s my fault somehow?

A few seconds later it buzzes again.

Kris: YES IT’S YOUR FLIPPING FAULT! I DON’T WANT THE BODY GUARD! CALL OFF THE BODY GUARD PLEASE!!!!

“That was fast….” I murmur.

Jace: What if I told you I was?

Kris: OMFG REALLY!?!?!? :D <3

Jace: No.

Kris:……..I really hate you now… Don’t ever talk to me again. T^T

Jace: Okay then.

Kris: I told you not to talk to me!!! D:<

Jace: And is it my fault you replied too?

Kris: fuck you.

I growl quietly and reply back.

Jace: Behave. Or your butt will be sore later.

Kris: *raise eyebrow* Is that a threat? :O

Jace: It’s a promise. Now do your homework. It doesn’t make sense how you’re failing my class when you’re living with me.

Kris: Fine.

I sigh and shake my head as I put my phone back in my pocket. Back to my papers and thinking about Kristopher… We wouldn’t need the body guard if he would just sit still for a few moments and behave like I want him to. Is that so hard? I sigh and continue grading. Why do I assign so much homework anyway?

My cell phone vibrates and I answer it without looking at the caller ID. “Look, Kri-“

“Hello Mr…. Jace Griffin is it?” A voice asks and I narrow my eyes.

“Who is this?”

“Where is Kristopher?”

“You’re not getting him so give up and go to some other part of the country right now,” I say coldly. “you will be found you fucker.”

“I’ve already found out where you live. It’s your turn to make you’re move. You have ten minutes to get home and get Kristopher before I do, I hope you don’t mind.” The line goes dead.

I curse and bolt out of the room and run to the car. Once I’m in the car, I race home as fast as I could, passing stop signs and red lights. I can’t let Kris go missing. I can’t lose him. For his mother’s sake more than mine. I would never forgive myself if he was kidnapped. That body guard better protect him well. And I hope Kris hides…. God please be safe…

Kris

I sat at the counter with the bodyguard next to me while I ate the carton of ice cream. Yummy…. Mint flavored. I moan so sexually and I glance secretly over at the bodyguard. He shifts a little and turns a shade of pink. I smirk and continue eating and moaning once in a while. I hope he feels uncomfortable. Hahaha. ^u^ I want him to wanna quit so I don’t have a bodyguard.

He coughs awkwardly and murmurs, “Mr. Collins I would appreciate it if you would stop making sexual moans…”

I put up an innocent face and cock my head to the side, “What does sexual mean? What’s a moan?”

His eyes widen and he blushes a bright red. He coughs again and looks down at the floor. I laugh in my mind. Take that! Hahahaha I’m winning this game. (>‿◠)✌

                The door bursts open and I yelp, jumping and falling off my stool. The bodyguard catches me and I breathe heavily from the scare.

                “Let him go,” Jace snarls and my eyes widen seeing him hold a pistol. I feel myself almost die of shock. He looked flaming furious as if he was ready kill. From the pistol in his hand it looks like he was ready to kill anyone in his way. I start whimpering from how scared I am. What’s wrong with Jace? The body guard turns and Jace visibly relaxes and puts the gun down. “Thank god…”

                The bodyguard lets go of me slowly, warily looking at Jace. Jace comes closer to me and he holds me very close to him. I still whimper from the fear. Jace then smashes his lips to mine and I gasp, try to squirm out of his hold and back away.

                “What’s wrong with you?” I whisper feeling scared. “I know I said I didn’t want a body guard, but that didn’t mean I wanted you to pull a pistol on him….”

                “It wasn’t that. I’m sorry,” Jace says turning to the bodyguard. He silently nods and just stood there. Jace turns to me again and sighs. “I’m sorry for scaring you Kris, but please understand that I wasn’t pulling a gun on him…. Okay?” He looks so worried and scared too.

                I nod slowly and stay backed up to the wall. I take a few deep breathes and Jace steps forward and takes my hand in his. “I’m just glad you’re safe… You aren’t staying out of my sight for a second, understood?” I simply nod again and stay there.

                “I’m not feeling good….,” I murmur and then suddenly throw up on Jace. My eyes widen. “I-I’m sorry!!! I didn’t—“

                “It’s….okay…,” Jace says and just takes off his tie and shirt, carefully not touching the vomit. He turns to the bodyguard, “You can go home. I’m sorry once again.”

                “Thanks you,” The bodyguard simply says and leaves.

                Jace looks at me and then notices the carton of ice cream that was 9/10 empty…. “That was a new carton of ice cream…,” He points out dryly “And you managed to finish it in… an hour I assume?”

                I smile weakly and look down sheepishly, forgetting what just happened ten minutes ago fast. “Maybe…”

                “You need a shower because you seriously smell,” He says tossing his dirty shirt and tie into the laundry basket. Then he picks me up bridal style and takes me upstairs, carefully avoiding the puke on the floor.

                I pouted. “I don’t smell bad…. I just release a fragrance that appeals to some people?”

                “It’s not an appealing fragrance, Kris. You sweat and you stink.”

                “Sexy people don’t sweat!! We perspire!”

                “It still stinks,” He says as we enter the bathroom. “Get undressed quick because I’m showering with you.”

                I blush and shyly start taking my clothes off. Jace was quicker than me and was already naked…. He smirks and presses his lips to my forehead. He then walks towards the shower and turns it on. Warm water starts raining down and he scoops me up and sets me down under the showerhead. He then closes the shower curtain as he enters the shower himself. And then, he kisses me sweetly.

                Jace holds me close as we’re lying on the couch watching something on T.V. I wasn’t paying attention because I was too happy being held by Jace. I love it when he holds me and when he’s being so sweet to me. I happily sigh and snuggle into him. He chuckles quietly and pets my hair.

                His cell phone vibrates and I felt him reach for his phone in his pj pocket. I also felt him tense up a little. He sighs and starts pushing me off carefully. “I’ll be right back… Stay here okay?”

                I nod silently and cast my eyes downward. Something is so off… And I’m thinking it has to do with me…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 10.1K 12
Donnie, the sought after jock who had it all, and Derek, the alluring bad boy who seemed to be going nowhere fast. An unlikely, and, well, unfriendly...
128K 5.5K 39
In which a small town Boy named Zayn moved to California in order to pursue his dream in art, starting off as a art teacher. What he thought of being...
113K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
58.1K 1.3K 25
Where the straight A student Yang Jeongin is secretly dating the hottest teacher in his High School ⚠️WARNING⚠️ This story will have mentions of bul...