With The Bad Boy ✔

بواسطة xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... المزيد

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 25 | Secrets

4.6K 132 54
بواسطة xqueenrosie

"So you're saying we break into the office, take my paper and full it up? Are you crazy? How could we possibly do that without getting caught?" I asked Bellamy bewildered.

He huffed out a breath and looked around the small closet we've been standing in for an hour now.

"I know the way around, we won't get caught if we do it when everyone leaves."

"Didn't they lock this place up so no one does exactly what you're suggesting? I asked him still not believing his idea.

"They do but there's another way around it. Are you willing to do this or not? I'm not forcing you, just remember that." Bellamy said.

I ran a hand threw my hair and rubbed the dried tear tracks on my face. He's basically asking me if I want to go to NYU or not.

"I'm in. When do we do it?" I asked him and a sly smirk appeared on his face. I rolled my eyes at his reaction.

"At six, when everyone's gone." He said and I nodded.

We bought lunch from the cafeteria and made our way to the basement. I thought we would act like spies, hiding behind corners but Bellamy strutted down the basement passage way like he owned the school.

By this time the students were gone and so did our friends. Just a few roamed the halls but the teachers were there.

We sat on the ground of a dirty old room where we ate our sandwiches.

"So what's the plan captain?" I asked Bellamy.

He took a sip of his juice and laughed.

"You can stop pretending like you're not scared." He said.

It was true. My heart was beating erratically and I was probably on the brink of crying but Bellamy didn't need to know that. He was so calm about it that he'd would definitely make fun of me.

"Whatever, are you going to tell me what we're going to do. I tend to screw up last minute plans easily." I told him.

"Well, we are going to go to Netherbutt's office through the vents. He leaves at six so that when we break in. He keeps the keys in the second drawer on the left side of his desk and that's how we open the cabinet where they keep all that exam shit." He explained.

"Okay...what about the vents, how do we find out way there?" I asked him.

"The map is in this sexy head of mine." He gave me a sloppy grin and I weakly nodded my head.

Should I do this? Should I really cheat?

I have to. It's my only choice.

"How do know all of this? Where Netherhead keeps his keys and the way around the school vents." I asked him trying to pass time since we still had a few hours to wait.

"I told you I've done this before." He answered. I nodded my considering it was the only thing I could get out of him.

We spent the next few hours walking around the basement. Bellamy "borrowed" a screw driver and a flashlight from the me mechanics supply room while I stood as a lookout.

"Lets get going now. It's almost time for him to leave." I agreed and followed Bellamy to one of the rooms. There was a large entrance to the vent there and Bellamy took no time in unscrewing it.

"Ladies first," he held his hand towards the vent. I turned the flashlight on and flash it I there. I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at Bellamy who had an amused look on his face.

"Having second thoughts?" he asked and I immediately shook my head.

"No, I just need to know you won't get me in trouble or blackmail me later." I told him.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You actually think I would do that to you? You know what, I'm leaving because I know you'll feel guilty about it in the end and then you'll blame me!" he said. Without waiting for a second he started to walk away from me.

'Stop!" I ran towards him and grabbed his arm to halt him. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"You don't have to do this. You can make it to NYU without doing this. I shouldn't have told you this stupid idea in the first place." He said.

I grabbed his face and so he would look at me. I couldn't risk anything for NYU.

"I want to do this." I told him.

A smirk appeared on his face out of nowhere and I gave him a confused look.

"We're not going to have sex, Jane." He laughed and walked back to the vents. I let out a frustrated groan. Could he ever be serious?

"I could make you sound sexier but we don't have much time and I doubt your boyfriend would be happy if knows what we've done." He winked at me and I quickly turned my face away from his gaze. My cheeks were burning and that's the last thing I wanted.

"Speaking of your boyfriend, didn't you have a date today?" he said and I snapped my head towards him.

"Shit! How could I forget! Shit no!" I let out a sting of curse words before I took my phone out of my pocket. A few missed calls from the girls and two from Luke.

"I wouldn't tell them what we're up to." He poked my shoulder as he peered over my message threads.

"I'm not stupid. Just promise me five cigarettes after this." I told him. Without waiting for a reply I turned my back towards him.

Brianna: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOUR BOYFRIEND IS WAITING AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TELL HIM! I SAID YOU'RE IN YOUR ROOM! GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!

Blake: It'll take me time. Can't explain.

After sending my message I turned to the vent that was waiting for us. Letting out a deep breath I positioned myself towards it.

"I need a boost." I told Bellamy who chuckled from behind me.

"Nice ass." He commented as I led the way.

"Whatever, just tell me where to go." I brushed off his comment.

Right now I couldn't be bothered to think about him, Luke or anything else. I needed that paper and I need it to be completed, correctly.

"Turn left and then keep going straight and bingo." Bellamy said as we crawled our way to the office. Once we were there we peered at the person sitting at the desk.

It was Mr. Morgan who was probably passing time on his phone. Bellamy showed me the time on his phone and it was nearly six. On cue Mr. Morgan stood up and organized his table. He put a few papers in a cabinet and locked it. He took the keys with him and I could feel my stomach churning for the inside. There goes everything. I started to back away when I found him leaving his office.

Bellamy grabbed my hand and gave me a look.

"He took the keys. It's over." I whispered to him. "Jane," he gave me a bored look. "The ones we need are in his desk. Nothing's over. It just started." he said before leaping into the office in a swift move.

I watched as he looked around the drawers and then made his way to a large metallic cabinet. After a few attempts here and there he found my exam. I grinned and slid down the vent. Bellamy caught me by my hips in mid air.

"Shall we begin?" he asked as I took out my pen from my pocket. I nodded and for the next three hours we sat there attempting the paper.

"How did you get all of this?" I asked him as I gave it a once over. He shrugged in response and I didn't press for details. He did tell me his mom cared about his grades.

While Bellamy made sure everything was in place I tried to remove his fingerprints from the cabinet using the sleeve of my shirt. He laughed at me before stopping abruptly because of the glare I shot him.

"Feeling guilty?" Bellamy asked as I nervously crawled back to where we came from. "Do you really have to ask that? I'm trying not to think about this." I told him.

"So you're going to run from your feelings like you always do? he said and I instantly stopped and glared at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I narrowed my eyes at him but he held up his hands in surrender. "You know what it means." He said and I huffed out a breath and turned away.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

Once we were out of the building I could finally breathe properly again. It was slightly snowing and the air was nearly cold. I wished I had a coat because Bellamy parked his car a street away so no one would suspect anything. The cameras were already busted so we only heard to make sure there weren't any eye witnesses.

One we were in his car he started the engine and turned the heating on. The car remained parked and I noticed Bellamy fishing for something in his pockets. I turned to my phone and I instantly regretted it.

"There goes my date." I muttered. I couldn't bring myself to see the messages because my call log explained everything. I put my phone on the dash along with my glasses and ran a hand over my face. "I blew everything."

"Well I can still make your day better, I think." He said.

I scoffed. "The only way you can make it better is if you k-" my eyes widened at my almost slip up and faked stubbing my toe. After putting on a show I turned up to see Bellamy staring at me with an eyebrow raised at me. Clearly, he didn't buy it.

Darn it! I knew I couldn't get out of this. Think of a word that starts with K Blake!

"If I what Jane?" He whispered as he leaned closer to me. I leaned back as far as possible.

"If you kill me." I said confidently. He shrugged and tapped his hands on the stirring wheel.

"What were saying? How can you make it better?" I asked him. It was already so miserable. I deserved some happiness, right?

"By taking you to someone," he smiled and started the car. "You in?" He asked.

"As long as that person isn't concerned about the date I had, why not." I said.

"You don't have anything to worry about." He said with a bit of disappointment in his tone.

"Easy for you to say." I muttered. "I'm serious. No one would want to lose you. Even if you went AWOL on the first date." He said. I felt flattered hearing it from him.

None of the romantic things that Luke would say to me had the effect Bellamy's words would have on me. If only he liked me more than a friend.

"Thanks but I could've prevented this." I said. I stared out the window and realized we were near Natasha's house.

"Why are we here?" I asked as he stopped at her house. "I'll barely make it past Brianna, I don't have the energy to lie to Natasha too." I frowned.

"We're hear for an old friend of yours. Now hurry up, the reunions taking place in the backyard." He said. Bellamy rushed out of the car and I followed behind him. He smiled whilst looking at me from over his shoulder.

"Who are we here for?" I asked him. He did nothing but point at a large figure standing in the middle of the backyard. The man stood there in a jacket. I took a few steps closer to him to see his face.

"Keith?"

"The one and only, Princess" he said as he spread his arms out towards me.

A mixture of a laugh and cry escaped my mouth as I ran into his arms. He twirled me in the air behind settling my feet on the ground. I hugged him even more tightly as I let the feelings settle in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we were still engulfed in a hug.

He slowly pulled away and I stared at his face still shocked by what's happening. Out of nowhere a wild Keith appears into my life again.

"Hey Bel, can you leave me and princess alone for the night...to catch up?" Keith asked Bellamy who was standing at a fair distance away from us.

He looked at me and I nodded my head slowly at him. "Sure," he smiled and walked back to the front of the house.

I opened my mouth to talk but Keith beat me to it.

"I have a lot of explaining to do. Lets get comfortable first."

"Okay," I said softly as he took my hand in his. I looked down at our hands and my eyes travelled to his face where there was a smile plastered on it.

He led me inside the house from the back door. I heard shuffling from the kitchen but Keith ignored it as he pressed his hand to the small of my back and led me to the stairs. We passed Natasha's room where there was a soft sound of the song Like I Would by Zayn was playing. It was only when he closed the bedroom door behind him that I realized that Keith was Natasha's brother.

"What the actual fuck?" I blurted out as millions of questions filled my head.

"I'll explain everything, just sit down first." He said. When I folded my arms and stiffened my stance, he pushed me down to his bed from my shoulders.

His hands were still on my shoulders as he looked into my eyes. I could feel mine tearing up. I don't know what he did but just by looking into his eyes I could tell he didn't mean for anything to happen. I couldn't control my emotion and he didn't even start his explanation yet. He crouched down trying to come to eye level with me. A tear rolled down my cheek which he quickly wiped off. His hand remained on my cheek and soon enough we both leaned in and pressed our lips together.

His lips moved in sync with mine just like we did before, months ago to be precise but like it were a mutual understanding we both pulled back. Keith gave me a small smile as he made his way over to sit on the bed.

Even the long silence between us spoke words. It was obvious he didn't want to leave me as a one night stand and it was obvious that I wasn't the only one Trace ruined.

"I don't know where to start from but before I do I need you to know that whatever I did at whatever point was only to protect you. You mean a lot to me princess, whether you believe it or not." He said.

I nodded my head and pulled my knees to my chest. I could only come up with questions so I didn't say anything. I just stared at his beautiful face.

The stubble was there, just like when I first met him. His greenish blue eyes held a lot of emotions many that I couldn't tell. His hair was disheveled because of the amount of times he ran a hand through it in the spam of five minutes. Overall, Keith looked nervous and I could only imagine how mic worse I looked but Keith was a composed guy or at least that's what I understood from the time we spent together at the horrible and amazing party.

"I was there when he injected you with it. I tried my best to stop him but there were too many of his friends to fight off. It killed me to see the way he was treating you. The way he laid his hands in you. If anything I wanted to rip his throat out when he threatened you. When you lost consciousness he threw you away like you..." he ran a hand over his face and took a long breath. Keith went from nervous to frustrated as vulnerable in seconds and as much as I wanted to do something I was frozen in my spot. My body barely working involuntarily.

"He told me if I ever went near you again he would kill you. I tried to do everything I could. I tried to fight him but I was useless and pathetic. He injected me with heroin too." He showed me the tiny needle mark on his arm. It was much like me.

I cleared my throat and wiped away the tears from my eyes. "Why would he do that? He took you away from me because of me. It was all my fault!" I choked out.

He shook his head and pulled me towards his chest. My ear was against his chest, pressed to where his heart was. His rapid heartbeat matched mine.

"I bought drugs from him. I was addicted and I hadn't gotten my fix since a few days so I went to the party to get them but I owed that dick a lot of money and he wasn't ready to give me shit unless I paid him what I owed." He said.

"And you stumbled upon me and knew I was an easy prey. I was going to be a fling anyway wasn't I?" I felt really hurt and bitterness laced my tone.

"No, I saw you there and I was surprised because I knew the type of shit that goes down at Trace's parties. I also hadn't seen you in a long time and I was insanely intrigued by you. I couldn't stop myself from being close to you." He explained.

I shocked my head and laughed - but it wasn't the happy kind.

"What do you mean you hadn't seen me in a long time? I'm a hundred percent sure that we met at the party for the first time. I would remember a sexy hunk like you no matter what the circumstances." I said.

He smirked at the last statement and I practically cringed at myself. His charm was distracting me all too well.

"I can bet you a thousand bucks that that wasn't the first time we met and I have proof." he said proudly. I rolled my eyes, "Sure you do buddy."

We let out a small laugh and I realized how easy it was for us to break the tension in the air. Just a minute ago I was wiping off tears and now I genuinely laughed. I quickly sobered up though.

"Carry on, I need to know everything." I told him and he nodded. His eyes moved over the sheets as if he was searching for something but that search ended when his eyes landed on mine.

"Bellamy managed to get me out of there but we couldn't get you away. For a week we were being tailed. If we made any move to get to you, Trace would call us and threaten us. I knew you were looking for me but I couldn't let that bastard hurt you. When all hope was gone I decided to get clean. I owed you that much. I went to rehab and I managed to do it quicker than expected."

"Bellamy was there?" a horrified look took over my face. How did I not know this?

"He was at the party. You didn't really talk to him and when you two did see each other you were really drunk at that time. Luke was there too he didn't see you but..." Keith put his head down and I saw the tips of his ears turning red.

"Keith, who? And I can't believe this!" I cried out.

If the was any hope of being with Bellamy, it was all gone now. He would never want to be with someone as messed up as me.

"Your dumbass boyfriend. He figured out that the girl I was talking about was you." He answered.

"This is too much to wrap my head around. Why are we reliving memories we want erased?" I tugged on my hair.

"Then lets relive the ones we want to." He said.

In a swift motion I was on Keith's lap. He took my glasses off and nearly planted a kiss on my lips when I stopped him. "I have a boyfriend you know."

"I know. That dumbass purposely shoved his tongue down your throat when I was coming to see you." He said in anger. I moved off of his lap but he put me back there as held me tightly. "What?" I choked out - half disgusted by his description.

"I told him to stay away from you but he didn't listen and what the hell were you thinking? Princess, you know better than that!" he was really angry and before I could say anything he smashed his lips against mine. Hard and rough.

"Stop doing that Keith I can't cheat on Luke. I'm sorry for kissing you before but I can't do that again." I frowned. If only Keith came first...

"I know you don't like him. Cut the act, he's not even serious with you." He said. I raised my eyebrow at Keith. For some reason he always guessed the right thing.

"Of course we're not serious. You can't just jump into something serious."

He scoffed. "I don't fucking care, princess. I know you don't like him. I may not have come face to face with you but I've always been around. Close enough to know that you're faking everything with him."

This time I laughed. "You've only known me for a day. Piss off." I folded my arms and looked around the room. It was late and there was no way I was going to walk home in the snow.

"Do you like me?" he asked after a while. I looked at him and I instantly felt bad.

"I do and don't." I whispered while fidgeting with my fingers.

"You can tell me anything, you know that right?" he reached for my had ad grabbed it.

"I really really like Bellamy." A shiver went through me as I admitted it out loud for the first time ever.

"You fell for my best friend?" I couldn't tell if he was asking or staring it and I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I was certain that if I ever found Keith again I would be with him and maybe just maybe we both would be happy in love. I felt him squeeze my hand and I slowly brought my eyes to meet his.

"First things first, you break up with Luke."

I stared at his face before a meekly laughed.

"You're not mad? I swear you were as serious as me when we promised each other things and what about now? You're ready to let go of your feelings?" I asked.

He shook his head and gave me a half smile. "We don't have to be in love to keep those promises. I want you but I want you to be happy more than that and I can see you as Bellamy together in the future." I couldn't help but smile at him but it soon vanished when I thought about it again.

"Well I can't. I knew he didn't genuinely like me. Why would anyone want to be with a girl like me? Trace ruined my entire life and I will be haunted by it forever."

"You're being overdramatic. Nobody cares about that stuff. It's the past, you have to overcome it."

"Well maybe I can't okay? Maybe I can't ever let go of the way he molested me. I can't do this!" he came near me but I pushed him back and stood up.

"Calm down," he said reaching out for me. I stood by the door and turned the door knob. "Take me to Luke's house."

"You've got to be kidding me!" he ran a hand through his hair as he gave me a frustrated look.

"Fine, I'll walk." I slammed the door and walked down the dark hallway. I didn't get to close the front door because Keith was right behind me.

The ride to Luke's house was practically silent. Keith tried to convince me that whatever happened to me in the past didn't matter now but I wasn't that gullible. Bellamy obviously didn't like me the way I wanted because of everything he knows about me. Right now, I just wanted to ask Luke what he saw in me and why he was willing to give me a chance. I couldn't have screed him more than I already did. I lie to him about my feelings for him, I kissed another guy and I stood him up on our first date.

Keith stayed in the car as I walked to the door of Luke's house. Like always, it was unlocked. I entered and noticed the lights on in the upper hallway. I quickly made my way up the.

A/N:

Its probably confusing but there was a lot that had to be said. Don't worry, all the questions in your head and those left unanswered will be answered I the next chapter. There's too much to write and it honestly took me more time to write than I initially thought it would. Thoughts about Keith?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

203K 4.5K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
126K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
16.3K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...