Boku No Hero Academia Boyfrie...

By lizzy30

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING! Ello my lovelies Lizzy here to present another Boyfriend Scenarios series featur... More

Your Quirk
Your Hero Outfit
Meeting Again
Your Best Friend
When They Realize They Love You
Mina add in!
When Villains Attack
Ending/After The Attack
Who They Are Jealous Of
Tsuyu Catch Up
Neito Catch Up
They Confess
When They Miss You
Nicknames
Koda Catch Up
Jiro Catch Up
Their Favorite Picture Of You
Your Dorm Room
Your Mains In Overwatch
Tamaki Amajiki Catch Up
Hitoshi Shinso Catch up
The Cute Things They Do
Villain AU
Your Makeup Style
Sero Hanta Catch Up
Favorite Picture of The Both of You
TetsuTetsu Catch Up!
Super Important A/N
Your Valentines Gift You Get
Tokoyami Catch Up
First Kiss
Mirio Catch Up

When you first meet

20.6K 240 51
By lizzy30

Izuku:

It was the entrance exams and I was running around in a panic trying to get whatever points I could get as all the enemy robots seemed to be taken down one after another from the other exam takers. That was until a three pointer appeared, but it seemed to be acting differently from the other ones as it started attacking everyone close to it and some of the buildings close by in a rampage. "Oh boy seems like we have a robot gone rouge," President Mic announced from where he was as the robot was swatting at other participants and shoot at them. Myself and the others were having a hard time getting close enough to land a hit, until vines were growing and wrapping around and through the robot enemy as (f/c) flowers started to blossom. It was amazing to watch as a girl landed on the robot once it's movement was halted by the vines as my eyes widened; she had (h/l) (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes, I recognized her from the opening ceremony since she was President Mic's assistant for the exams who knew she'd have such a cool quirk. "Sorry for butting in, but can't be having technical difficulties now can we," she said hopping off the robot and dusted herself off as she started to walk off as she looked over to my direction and smile and wave to my surprise as I felt my face heating up and waved back. I jumped when I heard the sound of something crumbling as I saw that the robot that was tangled up was destroyed by someone else as I felt myself go pale, there goes my chances of getting some points and jumped when hearing the time remaining. "I got no time to waste," I shouted running off to get points hoping I'd be able to get a few points, I hope that I will pass the exams so I can see the girl again.

Katsuki:

This was irritating and ridiculous of how this sludge monster could somehow one up me, but no matter I'll just blow him up. I was only getting angrier as I tried ripping the sludge away or blow it up, it only kept coming back; it didn't help that Deku came to try and help me, that stupid quirkless idiot thinking I need his help as I was using more of my quirk. I growled as it got harder to breath, once again all the sludge was covering me as I continued to fight back as I couldn't see anything as all the sounds were muffled from all the commotion outside from bystanders and pro heroes. That was until I felt something grab me by my arm and pulling me out of the monster and then I felt myself land on the ground as I coughed being able to properly breath again. There were sounds of gasps and loud cheering as I looked up to glare at whoever pulled me out of the monster as I noticed that stupid Deku was also a few feet from me, but my glare was met with the back of (h/l) (h/c) moving in the light breeze and fire that was around us and in a female school uniform, U.A.'s school uniform to be exact as I let out a small growl.

The monster laughed as it looked at the girl as it said, "Looks like I got another meal handed to me." I scoffed as I was kneeling getting reading to get up wondering what the hell this girl thinks she could do to stop that thing until I saw small things appeared around her but grew to be crystals floating and rotating. "You two stay the hell behind me; I may not be a pro yet, but there is no way I'm over looking this," she said sounding ready to attack but before anything All Might appeared shouting as he punched the monster sending it flying in a flurry of wind and soon after rain started to fall. The crowd that was watching was cheering loudly at the sight as I balled my hand into a fist feeling pissed, I could of handled this myself; I didn't need any saving from anyone. The crystals disappeared just like how they appeared as I was then stuck being talked to a few pros about how great was my quirk was, Deku was with another group of pros while All Might and the mysterious girl were being swarmed by reporters. After all that annoying crap and being able to finally leave I was gonna give that girl a piece of my mind, but I couldn't find her anywhere and I let out a growl. "Stupid girl, next time I find her I'll show her who's the better suited to be the best hero," I muttered to myself remembering that girl's hair since I didn't see her face, but I swear I will not be made a fool of because of this.

Tenya:

It was another day at U.A. as it was lunch time as I was eating lunch with Izuku and Ochako as we were having one of our usual conversations. "I wonder what we'll be doing in hero course today," Ochako said wondering what our teacher will be having us do and before we could continue with the conversation the alarms started to go off. We started to look around as another student shouted out what it meant as everyone started to rush for the doors as we got up to follow the others. The hallway was completely packed as students were pushing each other to get to where we needed to get to, but what villain got in and how did they get in. It was only then when I looked out the window that I saw it was only a big group of reporters, I looked around as everyone else was too busy to see that we weren't in any actual danger as it was too loud to for me to let everyone know that everything was alright. I looked around and saw Ochako getting stuck by others trying to push to get past as I tried to get over to her, She saw me as I shouted for her to make me float so I could get ahead as I reached my hand out to her as I felt myself levitate up in the air and start to run above everyone.

"Oi quite your pushing," I heard a shout of a female voice to see ahead a girl student trying to fight against the crowd as she pushed against a few students to try and make space. I was going a little too fast but kept running as I managed to grab her hand pulling her up and continued running as I held the student by her waist as she as I reached the exit and landed standing there carefully above the exit door. "Everyone there is nothing to fear! There is no villain that has gotten in, it's only reporters," I shouted loudly while I pointed to the windows as everyone looked and stopped as they listened. I smiled once everything was sorted out and has calmed down forgetting about the person I had with me until I heard a voice right next to me. "Could you put me down, I had it handled myself," She said as I looked at her to be met with slight harsh (e/c) eyes and her bangs that were (h/c) locks as I nodded slowly as I jumped down with her in arm and let her go. I stepped back as I finally focused on who it was that I saved to see it was actually a classmate of mine; (y/n) (l/n), she usually kept to herself but also had quite the attitude when someone irritated her. "My apologies, I thought you could use a hand before someone knocked you over," I said bowing then standing up straight as I looked at her as she gave a small huff. "It's fine, I guess I owe you a thank you... so thanks for the hand," She said as she kept a straight face until I noticed her smile a bit as I felt my face heat up slightly and I nodded going my own way rejoining my friends.

Todoroki: (The both of you are younger for this one and before he got his scar)

I was called into the living room by my father as I wondered what he needed; once I got into the room I saw my father, another man who I did not know, and standing by the man was a girl in a simple (f/c) dress who was around my age as she had round vibrant (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair as she was looking at me as well. "Todoroki, this is mister (l/n) and his daughter (y/n) (l/n)," my father said as the girl's father smiled and bowed saying hello as (y/n) gave me a smile and waved. I smiled back waving to the girl until my father started to talk again as he said, "Todoroki why don't you and (y/n) go to the other room while we talk about a few things." She looked up at her own father as he gave her a smile and telling her it was okay along with a light pat on the head then she walked over to me and smiled. I smiled back as I took her hand as I showed her the way to my room so we could play. We sat down in my room as I got some paper and colored pencils for us to draw with. "It's nice to meet you Todoroki," I heard her said with a smile as I felt myself smiling as well nodding my head. "Yeah, it's nice to meet you too (y/n). So do you have a quirk too," I asked curiously as we both were drawing as I took a glance at her as she was drawing as it looked like she had a small pout.

"Yeah I do, I can manipulate light but... I'm only able to use it to heal people, but what about you Todo," she answered my question as she asked me the same thing in return as she looked at me as I felt my face get warm when she gave me a nickname. "I think that's an amazing quirk, being able to heal... My quirks are heat and ice nothing too special," I said as I was looking down at my drawing while I answered but when I looked up I saw her eyes glimmering as she was listening. "Todoroki those are outstanding quirks you're so lucky! Hehe I bet you'll make an amazing hero one day," she said brightly as I was surprised by what she said but felt happy that she thought so. That was until we jumped from hearing a loud crash sound most likely from the living room as we looked at each other and soon got up to go check to see what caused the noise. We got there to see the coffee table broken and burnt on the top of it as our fathers looked to see us. "Dad is everything okay," (y/n) asked looking at her father worried as he looked over to her and nodded. He came over as he said "Everything is alright princess, but it's time to go home." She nodded as she looked over to me and gave me a light smile and gave me a hug as I was surprised but gave her a hug back. "Bye Todoroki, I had a lot of fun; I hope we can see each other again," she said after pulling away as I smiled nodding in agreement. With that (y/n) and her father saw there way out as I heard the door shut as I looked at my father as he had a look of disgust as he told me to go to my room to clean up before training. I turned to go to my room as I thought about when I'd get to see (y/n) again, but little did I know that this would be the first and last time I saw her.

Momo:

I was walking to lunch with Mina and the other girls in my class as we were having a simple conversation, but that stopped once our attention was brought to a large crowd that mostly consisted of boys as there were also some girls as well. The school was known for not having any fights amongst students and it doesn't seem like quirks were being used. "Hey lets go check it out," Mina said cheerfully as I lightly rolled my eyes but followed along with the others and tried to see what was causing the crowd. From the random shouts of "is it true" or "are you really related to her" coming from various of students it must be some unfortunate student that was really popular. I looked over to a student before asking, "Excuse me, but why is there a bunch of students crowding around here?" The male student looked over at me as he said a bit too excitedly "Oh you didn't hear; the pro hero Midnight has a kid that started to go here recently and it seems like they got found out." I listened as I thought for a moment as I decide to make my way through the crowd, I was partly curious to see for myself as I carefully made my way through the slightly annoying bunch of people.

Once I was able to get to where I could see who was the center of everyone's attention I was slightly surprised to see the newest student in 1-A, (y/n) (l/n). I watched as she had on her school uniform, shimmering (h/l)(h/c) hair that was neatly kept, and her (e/c) eyes that seemed to show discomfort from the mass of people and being bombarded with questions left and right. She definitely was a pretty girl, so maybe it was true but I held my thought as I pushed the rest of my way through so I could help her out of this situation as it seemed like she could use a hand. "(y/n) (l/n) correct," I asked as she jumped slightly as she looked at me as she nodded her head in a yes manner before I continued to talk. "Do you mind if I speak with you for a moment pertaining to our history class," after I had asked she replied, "Of course Yaoyorozu." With that I walked with (y/n) through the crowd as they were all making comments or groaning about how she didn't answer them as we finally got out of the crowd as we walked a bit a ways from the now dispersing crowd. "If you'd like I can let you borrow my notes if there was something you didn't understand," I looked over to (y/n) after hearing her offer as I lightly chuckled and shook my head a bit. "Thank you but that won't be necessary, I only asked that so I could help you out. You looked really uncomfortable in that situation so I thought I'd give you a hand since you are a new student after all... I don't mean to push the subject manner but I'm also kind of curious, are you related to Midnight," I asked the last part as we walked. She seemed to have gotten slightly pink in the face as she lightly gave a small nervous giggled before saying, "Oh well thank you for helping me out," she thanked me before letting out a sigh before finishing with "But yeah, hehe Midnight is my mom." She ended up joining me and the girls for lunch as we all started to get to know her better.

Kirishima:

We were all coming back from lunch as it was going to be hero training next as I was pumped for whatever we were going to be doing today. I was sitting next to Katsuki as we were having a small conversation while he ranted about putting Deku in his place and yada yada. That was until I heard a small meow and I looked around to find the source as it seemed like I wasn't the only one hearing it either as I heard another meow. I slightly jumped a bit when I something jumped up onto my desk as I shook my head to see an Egyptian Mau cat sitting on my desk swaying its tail as it let out another meow. "What the hell is a stupid cat doing in here," I heard Katsuki ask from next to me as it seemed like that cat looked over in his direction as its big round (e/c) eyes seem to glare at Katsuki, did it understand what he said. I moved my hand and gently petted the cat's head smoothing down its (f/c) fur as it seemed to let me do so without biting or clawing at me. The girls came over to look at the cat as I petted the mysterious cat as they were saying how cute she was as I lightly chuckled continuing to pet her head.

Then the door open to see Aizawa come into the room to see us all gathered in one spot. "What are all of you doing standing up, class is about to start," he said in his usual tired sounding voice until Ochako spoke up. "Aizawa I didn't know you brought your cat to school with you sometimes," when she said that the cat tilted her head as she looked at Ochako and Aizawa looked confused until he saw the cat on my desk and sighed. "It seems that if this was a test you'd all fail," He said as we were all got confused until we heard a meow as the cat hopped off my desk and going over to the front of the room to our teacher as he shook his head. "Well Are you going to stay like that or are you going to change back so I can introduce you," He asked looking down at the cat as its tail swayed side to side while making a purring sound, now I'm just confused what was he talking about. That was when the cat was no where to be seen but there was a girl that looked around our age and she seemed to be wearing her hero outfit as I felt my face getting warm, she looked hot! "Hehe Sorry bout that Aizawa, it's not everyday you get pulled from your own class to help out another one," The girl said in a giggle as she turned to us as she smiled and waved; beautiful (h/l)(h/c) and the round (e/c) eyes it was a surprise to see but also embarrassing to think that I was petting her on the head. "This is (y/n) (l/n) from class 1-b; I've asked her to assist you in your hero training today, for she will be showing you what it's like to work with or against a person who has a shapeshifting quirk," He said as I didn't stop looking at the girl as I was hoping to be able to be paired with her, then I got up to go get ready.

Kaminari:

I was sitting in the classroom chatting with Kirishima and Sero until Sero fell backwards from sitting too far back in his chair as Kirishima and myself started to laugh. I then heard the door to the classroom open so I turned my head to see who was entering the room to see Tsuyu enter with another girl who had on glasses and was (shorter/taller) than Tsuyu. I watched as the two went and set their stuff down at their desks as I got up to go over to greet them. Tsuyu was the first one to see me coming over as she said, "Good morning Kaminari." I smiled as I waved while getting a better look at the new girl; she had pretty (h/l)(h/c) hair and soft (e/c) eyes as her face seemed to have a few... scales? I pushed the thought back a bit before talking. "Good morning Tsuyu, I saw you come in with a new face so I thought I'd come over and say hi," I said giving a light nervous laugh. "Ah I see. Kaminari this is my cousin (y/n) (l/n), she's the last student we've been waiting for the past two days," Tsuyu said as I was kinda surprised to hear she had a cousin as cute as (y/n) was. "It's nice to meet you Kaminari, I hope we can be friends," I heard her say as she held out her hand to me as I take it and gave it a light shake. We sat down and talked as I helped Tsuyu finish catching up (y/n) to speed on what's happening in classes.

Ochako:

It was like any other day as we were in class waiting for our hero course to start as Katsuki was fighting with Tenya again about how Katsuki shouldn't put his feet on the desks and such. I let out a sigh since it was pointless, Katsuki doesn't listen to anyone that was until I heard someone clear their throat. "Would you please shut up already, the both of you are being too loud," I turned along with everyone else to see our classmate to see who's light and tired sounding voice it belonged to as I saw our classmate (y/n) (l/n). Katsuki looked over and growled as he got up going over to (y/n)'s desk and slamming his hands down glaring at her. "Who do you think you are, and the least to think I'd take orders from you," he said as his hand seemed to start to spark small explosions. I watched as she moved a hand through her (h/l) (h/c) hair as she looked at him with a bored expression as a sigh escaped her lips as she said, "Look Kaachan I respect you as a person so please don't make me use my quirk." I watched closely since I've never knew or seen her use her quirk. He looked more pissed than calm as he raised his hand as it seemed like he was gonna blow her up, but her eyes started to glow a pastel pink as (y/n) looked at Katsuki and then he fell over with a thud. The whole classroom gasped in surprised of what happened as she looked at us confused as if this was normal. "What he's perfectly fine, he's just taking a small nap; he'll wake up when the teacher gets here," she said as she folded her arms and rested her head down. I was amazed at how cool and composed she was against Katsuki though he may not be very happy that he was knocked out when he wakes up. I looked over at (y/n) again as it looked like she dosed off herself, maybe I'll could become friends with her she seems really cool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
567K 6.9K 126
Hello! Welcome to this scenario book! This book has a no gender reader but is aimed more for feminine peeps unless said otherwise! I do not own any o...
9.1K 31 43
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
989K 38.9K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...