My Step Brothers ✔️

By horizonsummer

When your father finally remarries a woman and she has two son you don't find yourself falling for one of the... More

The Wedding
You. Are. The. Worst.
Keys!
Uniforms and Condoms
School Luv
Shopping!
Are You Scared?
The Next Morning...
One Call Away.
Caring For Each Other
Three For Dinner
Friends?
Scared
Date
Out Late
A Trip To The Beach
I'm Sorry
Truth Hurts
Cracks Will Appear Sooner Or Later
Fake Smile?
Mango Smoothies!
Broken
Plane Tickets
Turtles Wave Back?
Trap
Home
All Black
Brothers?
Everything New
Dinner, Birthday, and Drama Part 1
Dinner, Birthday, and Drama Part 2
Midnight Stars and Lies
Killer Smile
Struggling
Hurt
black and white
Stupid Panda
Last Trip
A/N

Everyone?

37.6K 1.2K 1.3K
By horizonsummer

"Eight tickets? Who else is going with us?" I asked Taehyung as we packed our bags.

"It's me, Jungkook, you, Yoongi, Jimin, Younji, Roy, and Lisa. I invited Roy and Lisa to come along as well." Taehyung smiled holding out the tickets for me to see. I zipped up my bag frowning. Why Roy? Lisa, oh hell yeah bring her along. But maybe we can drop Roy off in the jungle somewhere.

"I'm bringing Lisa because she's a old friend of Jungkook's and it would be nice to do some catching up on. And with Roy, well it's the same thing between me and Jungkook having with Jimin and Yoongi. If we are here to work out our differences between Jimin and Yoongi, you can work out yours with Roy. Works both ways right?" Taehyung smiled walking back out my room.

I sighed before grabbing my suitcase, jacket, and stuff panda. I dragged my suitcase down the stairs with one hand. I got halfway down before my suitcase disappeared. "Next time just tell me and I'll come and get it for you." Jungkook spoke. He walked ahead of me down the stairs sitting my suitcase down.

Since the whole me hugging Jungkook and finding out I do indeed have different feeling for him, I've been keeping my distance. I don't want anyone to know, I mean this is wrong. I know we aren't really blood but still by law we are now brother and sister. Nothing more, nothing less. I shouldn't be feeling like this, yet every time I see him my heart flutters and I find myself smiling brightly.

"Is everyone ready. I called us a car to come pick us up. We'll drop by and pick up everyone else." Taehyung shouted. I pulled my stuff panda closer to me as I walked to see Taehyung with his stuff lion. Jungkook looked at us both rolling his eyes.

"Children never grow up." Jungkook mumbled jerking the front door open. I remember telling my dad last week about us going on this trip. He thought it was amazing but I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't a little sad seeing him. He's got a lot better he says, but I can still see the sickness in his eyes. He said he went to the doctor yesterday and says they should be giving him something to make him better. Then he would call me back after our vacation.

The car ride was quiet most of the time until we picked up Jimin and Yoongi, then the whole car was dead silence. I swear I couldn't even hear anyone breathing. And then it got worse when Younji got in the car. I didn't know how we would last but finally Lisa and Roy were picked up making everything less...well...awkward. As we all jumped out the car stretching Lisa and Roy ran first into the airport with Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi behind them. I closed my door as Jimin walked over to me grabbing my still broken hand very gently.

"What happen?" He asked in a worry tone. I faked a smile as I pulled my panda closer to me.

"Nothing, just a bad party guest. That's all." I lied.

"Somi, when you smile it lights up your whole face, when you fake smile like you just did, it makes a shadow appear over your face. I know when you are lying." Jimin spoke still holding my hand.

"Maybe it has nothing to do with you, have you thought that?" Both me and Jimin turned to our right to see Jungkook standing by the airport doors. He pulled his suitcase near me before placing mine on top of his. "Lets go." Jungkook grabbed my unbroken hand pulling me towards the airport. I wanted to pull away from Jungkook but something inside me was enjoying his hand. Something was reminding me that we've done this before.

"Why do you have to be such a jerk sometimes?" I asked as we walked up to the rest of everyone. Jimin was behind us as he was pulling his suitcase behind him.

"This is me, remember, the ass." Jungkook smirked looking at me. For a second there I enjoyed him just staring at me like that until his words hit me. I jerked my hand away rolling my eyes at him.

"Okay the plane leaves soon so we need to get check out." Taehyung shouted looking at us all. Younji ran over to me pulling me away from Jungkook's side.

"Who's the blonde hair girl full of energy and the red hair boy who looks pissed?" Younji asked as everyone started moving up in the line. A few people were already getting behind us meaning me and Younji would be last one to get checked out.

"The girl is Lisa, she's really cool, you two would get along. The pissed looking red hair guy is Roy, he's not very fun. No fun at all." I laughed as we got back in line.

After getting check all out and getting our seats I found out I was sitting in the middle between Yoongi and Jungkook. Younji and Roy sat together as Younji flashed me a 'help me' stare. And then it was Jimin, Lisa and Taehyung who sat together in the very back away from us all. I felt Yoongi get comfortable in his seat with his little pillow and blanket. Before I knew it he was fast asleep making me smile a little. How can so much anger come from such a small person? He looks so peaceful sleeping beside me.

"Don't fall for his sleeping face. Everyone does." Jungkook spoke as he took his jacket off. I rolled my eyes pulling my stuff panda closer to me. I reached down touching my necklace. Let's hope this trip goes well dad.

Three hour later~

"Would you like some water miss?" A women walked up to us about to hand us some water when Jungkook shook his head no.

"Maybe I wanted some." I snapped back.

"We're almost there." Jungkook mumbled closing his eyes once again. I pulled out my phone staring at the time.

"Are you kidding me? We still have three hours left." I snapped hitting Jungkook. A few more minutes went by and I ran to the bathroom passing Lisa, Taehyung and Jimin. They were all listening to music but all three waved at me. I then passed Younji and Roy who were both asleep. I found myself smiling a little until I bumped into someone.

"Excuse me." I mumbled looking up. A man dressed in a suit smiled down at me before walking off. I walked passed the person only for someone else to shout back.

"Give it back." Someone shouted. I looked behind me to see Jungkook run over to me and the man.

"Jungkook, this isn't the place-" I knew I was right, this isn't the place to shout.

"Mr. Please go back to your seat." The flight attendant spoke to the man. He started walking away until Jungkook snatched something out of his hand before throwing it back at me.

"My phone." I spoke softly looking at the purple and gold cellphone.

"Shit." The man spoke under his breath. Security came and grabbed the man thanking Jungkook for paying attention to the pick pocket thief.

"Thanks." I mumbled placing my cellphone back in my pocket.

"Just hurry up and use the bathroom, okay." Jungkook snapped pointing to the bathroom door. I smiled before walking inside and doing my business. After words I looked at myself in the mirror. I was due for a new hair cut not only with my long hair but my bangs. My eyes seemed to look brighter and more happy. Maybe this is a new start for us.

Another three hours later ~

"My back! My back!" Younji shouted as we got off the plane. Finally we were in Malaysia and it was already noon time meaning we needed to get to our motel before the sun went down. Taehyung had already had everything planed, he even got us a car. As we drove up to our hotel I found myself getting a feeling I never knew I could get. I'm here with my family, and friends. This is amazing. 

"Berjaya Langkawi Resort." Jimin spoke handing the driver the address.

"I can't believe we are here." Lisa shouted as she grabbed Taehyung's arm.

"It's amazing here." Taehyung spoke smiling at Lisa. She went into a full blush mode as she just looked down.

"So what's our first thing we do tomorrow since I know we are all going to sleep our asses off tonight." Roy spoke up looking at us all.

"I already have one thing for us to do." Taehyung pointed his finger up making us all stop and listen.

"And." Jungkook snapped waiting for Taehyung to finish.

"Aquaria KLCC is a wonderful place I believe we can all get along on." Taehyung smiled at us all.

"Fish? You won't us to go see some damn fish?" Yoongi snapped.

"Yeah." Taehyung spoke in a soft voice.

"I think it's an amazing idea Taehyung!" I shouted smiling looking at everyone. Lisa flashed me a smile followed by Younji giving me a thumbs up.

Once we finally got to the hotel I was to tired to enjoy all the beauty around it. I found myself flopping down on my bed as the quietness overtook me. I smiled as I felt the softness of the bedspread. But before I could fall asleep I made myself get up and take a shower. I knew I needed one after the long plane ride but I found myself amazed by the large shower. I smiled very big before taking a long shower. I was half way done when there was a knock on my door. I wrapped a towel around me before I opened my door to see Jungkook. He looked grumpy until he saw me only with a towel around me. I started to quickly close the door until my broken hand got stuck making me scream out.

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook shouted pulling the door open. Why? Why do I have to stand here in a towel with a broken hand in front of him?

"Yes Jungkook. Is there anything you need?" I snapped grabbing the door.

"Taehyung and Jimin found a nice restaurant for us to eat dinner at. He said if you are up for it we can all go and get a quick bite to eat." Jungkook mumbled not looking up at me. He kept his eyes down to the ground which is for the best because if he looks up, well I'm beating the ass's ass.

"Okay, I'll be ready in just a few." I closed my door running over to my bed. Another reason why I didn't want Jungkook to look up at me was because my face was tomato red and I could feel the heat coming off of it.

I went through my suitcase to pull out a soft pink sweater with a lace collar, I styled it with a pair of washed out jeans and a pair of pink flats. I brushed my hair before looking down at my necklace.

"Mom, should I tell Jungkook about my feeling or should I just ignore them. I wish you could answer me."

"I SAID YES!" I jumped up almost out of my skin as I heard Taehyung scream outside my hotel room. I swung the door open to see him and everyone.

"Why are you guys shouting?" I asked.

"Because he really think I'll sit at a table with him." Younji pointed to Yoongi who was just glaring at her.

"Wow you look pretty." Jimin smiled as I closed my door behind me. I gave him a thanks as I looked over at Jungkook. He never looked up at me as we walked to the restaurant making me a little upset.

I thought back to when I asked that question to my mom, I heard Taehyung shouting yes. Was that a sign from my mom? Or am I just trying to put something there that isn't. As we walked into the beautiful restaurant I couldn't help but remember the last time I was at one. I was asked out by Jimin who was at the time only using me. Looking over at his smiling face was making me a little upset. I actually fell for him and maybe my feelings for Jungkook could have disappeared, but Jimin ruined that moment between us. And I don't think those feelings will ever come back. Not like last time.

I sat down at the table that sat eight. On one side me, Taehyung, Younji, and Jimin sat. On the other side across from us sat Jungkook, Lisa, Yoongi, and Roy. We all order our food and drinks as we made small talk. Lisa was talking about her school classes coming up and Jungkook and Roy were talking about something secretly. I looked over at Taehyung who was trying to move his napkin over with his broken arm. I reached over with my free hand helping him.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled down at me as I tucked the napkin in his shirt. I smiled back at him until Jungkook cleared his throat.

"The food is here." He spoke looking at me and Taehyung. I still kept my smile as the waiter handed us all of our food. Both me and Taehyung couldn't grab ours so Jungkook was nice enough and placed our plates down in front of us. I smiled as I looked down at my food. But once the waiter left Younji was just picking at hers.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she poked her food with her chopsticks.

"I ordered this because it sounded okay, but it looks weird." Younji commented placing her chopsticks down.

"It's Nasi Goreng and it's really good." Yoongi mumbled not looking up from his plate of food. Younji was about to snap at him until I grabbed her arm shaking my head no.

"Just at least try it." I mumbled pointing to her food. She grabbed her chopsticks roughly before taking a small bite. Her eyes went huge before she was digging into another bite. I laughed as I looked down at my plate of food.

"What did you get again?" Taehyung asked looking at my food.

"Rendang. I heard it's really good." I smiled. Taehyung flashed me a smirk pointing at Jungkook across the table. His plate was filled with the same food as mine as Jungkook and Roy still kept talking over Lisa.

I didn't know what Taehyung was getting at but either way I felt something pull in my heart. Did he do that on purpurse or once again am I blowing something up that isn't real?

Later that night after dinner I went back to my room laying in my bed. I kept my eyes opened as I stared at my stuff panda. I blinked only a few times as I imagined it to be his face. I reached over grabbing my panda's arm giving him a slight smile.

"Jungkook I like you. And not the way a step sister should." I mumbled not breaking eye contact with my panda. Saying those words out loud made my heart flutter and I knew right then and there, I would tell Jungkook my feelings tomorrow.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

So here's a spam of chapters since I had the time to sit down and write them all. Hopefully you'll enjoy 😁

           Anyways,
       Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 27.2K 39
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
93.3K 2.9K 25
a paige bueckers story.
841K 35K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
115K 4.7K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...