Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

By Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... More

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 6

5.9K 107 38
By Innocence51

Guess We're Back to Acting

---

Nagisa's POV

"Goodnight Nagisa."

"Goodnight mom."

After dinner, Mom finally calmed down and realized the time. It was already 9:48 in the evening, that means we were talking for 2 hours straight. That's quite a lot of time we consumed if you ask me.

But anyway, I went to my bedroom, turned off the lights as mom greeted me goodnight before closing the door, and wrapped myself with my warm blanket.

I was trying to go to sleep. I don't know why but I found myself not yet sleepy when I lied down on my bed. So I turned on the lampshade near my bed because it was starting to get boring and I gazed at the door.

Kay, what should I do?

I thought to myself as I stare at the door. Then I gazef back at the table where the lampshade was. There was also an alarm clock and a phone... Wait... Phone! That's it!

Guess I'll try to convince her then. If Mom finds out I didn't bring her, she'll be in a bad mood again.

I took the phone and started dialing a certain someone's contact number while I stood up from my bed and walked towards the window.

As I opened it, a cold breeze entered my room and I watched the beautiful night sky with the crescent moon illuminating the whole view.

... Rrrt! ...

... Rrrt! ...

... Rrrt! ...

"Hello?" A sleepy voice came out after three beats.

"Hey Kayano. Did I wake you up? Sorry about that." When I heard her timid voice, I felt a little guilty that I might've disturbed her slumber. Oof, that's right. It's late in the night.

"No, it's okay. I was trying not to sleep anyway but I felt sleepy so I accidentally closed my eyes." She still said that with a groggy voice.

"You were trying not to sleep? But it's already late." I asked her.

"Hahh... I just have a lot of things on my mind I need to forget." She sighed.

"Forget?" I got confused.

"Never mind that..." She suddenly diverted the subject. Huh. That made me curious about it though.

"So, is something the matter?" Then she brought out a new topic, but I didn't quite catch her drift.

"Hmm?" I was confused.

"What do you mean 'hmm?' You called me out in the middle of the night. What's the matter?" After she brought that up, I finally noticed what she was talking about.

"Oh, umm. I don't know how to say this, but..." I paused for awhile.

"But what?" She asked as I paused.

"Listen. Don't get mad or react too much..." Paused again. "But lately, mom and I had a conversation. It was all about relationships and stuff, and it was really embarrassing. Then, I accidentally told mom that I had a girlfriend, and, I... well I... kind of... told her that you were my girlfriend." There, I said it.

...

...

...

There was a few seconds of silence...

...

"Kayano? You still there?" I called her name on the phone making sure that she was still with me. But I know that might have been too much for her.

...

Another moment of silence...

...

"Ehhhhh??" I finally heard, but her voice sounded like she was shaking and shouted. Of course that's to be expected.

"Don't hate me please." I apologized jokingly.

"W-Why?? How come?!" She spoke hastily but she was still stuttering.

"Uhh..." I started to hate myself upon saying this. "I didn't realize that I was saying weird things, and I thought that mom didn't hear what I said. But she did, and she forced me to lie about having a girlfriend." I was forced to lie. That's the truth, honest.

If she haven't mentioned about me in a relationship, none of this would've ever happen!

What's Kayano's going to react?

...

Hahh, another pause...

...

"So it was all just a lie?" She sounded calm, but in someway, it also sounded sarcastic. I have to try to sound convincing and friendly.

"Yeah. All that. About us being an item." I prepared for the worst. But amidst another few seconds of silence from the other line, unexpectedly...

"An item?" Did I just imagined that? Or did she said that in a very calm way. No sarcasm detected. Her voice sounded quite softer though.

She didn't stutter or made a high pitch tone. She said it like in a normal way.

"You mean, you and me as a couple?" She calmly asked again.

"Are you mad?" I was beginning to get nervous that she might become upset the next moment. The calm expression might just be a cover.

"Well, no. I was just surprised until you said that it was just a lie. What about you? Were you mad or something when you were talking with your mom?" Instead of receiving some scolding from her, she remained calm, but I already noticed that she calmed down after I mentioned about everything being a lie.

"Uhh..." I was lost in words. I was already expecting her to be mad. But she turned the questions around. I don't know what answer I should give. I'm just not so sure.

Kayano's POV

"Were you mad to begin with?" I realized Nagisa didn't answer back for a few seconds, so I asked him again.

"No, I was actually quite surprised too. But I was kinda more of confused that I couldn't help but make things up." He finally answered.

"I thought you were that kind of guy who never paid attention to things like love." I teased him.

"Hey, it's not like that. It's just that, these things are new to me. I don't know what to react or what to say." He answered back. I chuckled as I imagined him blushing.

"Hey, this is serious. Don't laugh at me, please?"  He asked.

"Hmh..." I still couldn't bring myself to stop laughing. I don't even know why I'm laughing, but hearing Nagisa talking about love with his mother actually made me think that it was so weird of him.

"Hey stop it, will ya?" Nagisa was starting to get restless so I tried my best to stop my laughter.

"Hahaha, okay, I'll stop." I finally calmed down...a little bit. "Hmh.."

"Would you just calm down? I still didn't tell you about my favor." Nagisa

"And what's that?" I asked while holding my laughter.

"Mom... asked me to introduce you to her, as my girlfriend..." Nagisa's voice softened a little at the end, so I didn't quite get it.

"What?" I asked.

"Hahh.. Momaskedmetointroduceyouasmygirlfriend." Nagisa said it again in a fast pace. But at least he said it louder so I understood it.

"Oh, is that so?" I was taken in another surprise, but I manged to be calm down as I asked that. To be honest, I was kind of happy, even though I knew the fact that it was just a lie.

"Yeah. So, can we pretend that we're a couple? Just for tomorrow? Please?" Nagisa was begging me to do his request. But I'm not just gonna say yes after all that. I'll play with him a little moment.

"Hmm.. I don't know." I teasingly hummed.

"Please, please, please??" Nagisa was still begging me for it.

"Hmm? For how long?" I asked.

"Until she understands and sees it that way." Nagisa answered.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you owe me!" Nagisa lost control over there. He suddenly shouted at the phone.

"Ah! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for yelling at you." But he apologized immediately.

"No it's okay. It's my fault to begin with, I was just teasing you that's all." I decided to stop.

"Great, not you too." Nagisa groaned.

"Hmhmhmm.." I giggled.

"S-So... you in?" Nagisa asked.

"Guess I'll be back to acting, huh?" I said.

"Y-Yeah, kinda."

"Let's just see how good of an actor you can be... Hmhm.." I chuckled.

"Maybe it would require me a lot of practice, but I'll get used to it." With that, I started to smile.

Awhile ago, honestly, I lied about trying not to sleep to forget about a few things. I was feeling really down. Every night, I would get nightmares about my past, but now hearing Nagisa's voice calmed me down. He's really a lifesaver. Not just once, but all the time. I know he's bad at acting, so I have no other choice but to teach him.

"Okay, I'm in." I finally agreed.

"Thanks, I owe you." Nagisa sounded glad.

"Hey, now. That's supposed to be my line." I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, I know... Goodnight Kayano. Sweet dreams." Nagisa greeted me. I was touched, I didn't expect him to say 'sweet dreams' that sweet.

"Goodnight Nagisa. And you too..." I greeted him back in the same manner.

...

After greeting goodnight to him, he ended the call. I plunged myself back to bed, and hugged a pillow. I was really in a good mood right now. Hopefully I won't be expecting nightmares for tonight.

Ohh Nagisa...

I squeezed the pillow tightly, imagining it was a big fluffy pudding, with the exact same sweetness as Nagisa. I rolled around my bed like an idiot, but this time, I won't deny my feelings for him anymore.

I kissed the pillow, and then eventually, I fell asleep.

---

End of Chapter 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 387 16
Eren has returned after 4 years with his brand new self. He is no longer the eren who needed his friends to protect him, who was a loser and used to...
7.2K 592 24
A few months ago, she found out that her abductor was up for parole. The thought of him getting out and finding her makes her appreciate that she can...
337K 18.5K 85
He was a supervillain, brilliant and ruthless. For James Moriarty, fortune and power had become so easy, it was boring. But not for long. Now the Gre...
9K 76 31
I DONT OWN RWBY OR FNAF ALL RIGHTS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS have you ever wondered what hapened to (Y/N) (L/N)? well here it is (P.S. my oc Vincent...