Levi x Reader One-shots

By Heichou_is_smol

Levi x reader one shots By: Angela-Chan •Some may contain smut / lemon but not too serious •Requests are open... More

☾Note☽
☾Au!☽ Fan!Reader x Levi [1]
☾Au!☽ Girlfriend! Reader x Boyfriend!Levi [2]
☾Au!☽ Rebellious Student! Reader x Teacher! Levi [3]
Yandere! Reader x Levi [4]
☾Au!☽ Reader x Levi x Petra [5]
☾Au!☽ Levi x Reader [6] | Jealousy
☾Au! - Part 1☽ Possesive! Levi x Reader x Actor! Jean
☾Au! - Part 2☽Possesive! Levi x Reader x Actor! Jean
☾Au!☽ Levi x Reader | Anniversary [9]
Erwin x Pregnant!Reader x Levi [10]
Lonely! Reader x Levi [11]
☾Au☽ Grim Reaper!Levi x Human!Reader [13]
☾Au -Part 2☽ Grim Reaper!Levi x Human!Reader [14]
Levi x Reader x Various [15]
APPRECIATION POST
Protective!Levi x Stubborn!Reader [16]
Captain!Levi x GeneralLieutenant!Reader [17]
☾Au☽ Teacher!Levi x Impatient!Reader [18]
☾Au - Part 1☽ Levi x Reader - Zombie Apocalypse [19]
☾Au - Part 2☽ Levi x Reader - Zombie Apocalypse [20]
☾ Au - Part 3 ☽ Levi x Reader - Zombie Apocalypse [21]
☾Au - Part 1☽ Levi x Reader x Farlan [22]
Problems...
☾Au☽ Levi x Reader | Pleasurable Revenge [23]
☾Au - Part 2☽ Levi x Reader x Farlan [24]
Levi x Reader | Talk back [25]
Q&A, maybe?
Q&A!
Thug!Levi x Homeless!Reader | Protection [26]
☾Au☽ Prince!Levi x Princess!Reader | Rendezvous [27]
☾Au☽ Levi x Reader | EX-tremely Awkward? [28]
Levi x Reader | Poems and letters [29]
Levi x Captain!Reader | Number one Ally [30]
☾Au!☽ Levi x Reader x Petra | Meet [31]
No strings attached | Levi x Reader

Levi x Reader [12]

8.9K 178 89
By Heichou_is_smol

(A/N: If you somehow stumbled upon my Bucky Barnes / Sebastian Stan Imagines, this one-shot is very similar to one of my one-shot there... I'm just making it a Levi version because while I was making that, I felt emotional, so I hope y'all enjoy this!)

Just like it always is, so ist es immer

Song: Daylight by Maroon 5

Here I am waiting
I'll have to leave soon
why am I
holding on?

"Hey, [Name], I heard a knock on the door." My sister informed me as she washed the dishes. "Can you get it?" I nodded at her request. I'm hoping to see Levi as soon as I open the door.

Before all of this, Levi and I met underground. Since then, our love never faded away. We were separated because he was caught by the Survey Corps' (now the Commander) Erwin Smith. I thought we would never see each other again, but eventually, we did when my sister and I managed to earn enough shit to get out of that hellhole. He asked for my hand in marriage which I gladly accepted.

He is a busy man, a Captain now. For an ex-convict, it is very heart warming to know that he is now respected.

Ever since he got the prestigious title, he barely came home to me but I know that our love for each other will never falter.

I gripped the doorknob and twisted it open. It revealed an ebony-haired man, and that is my beloved husband.

"Levi!" I squealed in delight and shoved myself into his arms. He enveloped me into his own. I teared up a little because of the joy I am feeling right now. Oh, how I missed him!

"I fucking missed you." He sniffed my hair as he showered it with kisses. I giggled at his actions. We may be married to one another, but we act as if we're teenagers that are madly in love with each other. I'm not complaining, though.

"How was the expedition?" I removed myself from his gentle grasp but not completely. I reached my hand to comb his slightly damp hair as I awaited for his reply.

"I'll tell you all about it, but let's settle in first, shall we?" I nodded. He got inside the house and I trailed behind him after I closed the front door.

"Oh, Levi! It's good to have you back home!" My sister greeted Levi. She's been staying here almost as soon as Levi and I got this home. She was abused by her husband before in their so-called home, so she ran off with her only child to find a place to stay in. Our home was the last thing she wanted to stay in, but she had no choice. I don't mind them being here because they're my family and they make me happy whenever I feel sad when Levi's not around.

"I'll always find my way back home, you know me." He said in a monotone with his usual stoic face. He may look like he doesn't give a single fuck, but he does. He plummeted himself on the couch. He looked very tired, which is very obvious since he's the Captain.

I sat in the remaining space on the couch, in front of his chest. I placed my hands on his temples and massaged it. He quietly sighed.

"Ah, this is what I always look forward to whenever I go home to my sexy wife." He teased as poked my waist even with his eyes shut. I tried to dodge his poke attacks because I'm ticklish, but he's just too fast. My reflexes are nothing compared to this man.

"So, how did it go?"

"Hmm.." I'm not sure if he did that because he liked the massage or if he's trying to collect the right words to describe the expedition.

"As usual, we lost a fuck ton of good people." He clicked his tongue, his eyes still shut.

The night went on with stories of the expedition outside the walls and his rants on how he wasn't able to save at least half of the people who died. I tried my best to tell him that it wasn't his fault, but I don't think it was enough to convince him.

---

I woke up, scrunching my nose because the sunlight irritated me. I slowly but surely opened my eyes so the light doesn't blind me. When I completely adjusted to the brightness of the sun, I sat up and looked at the sleeping figure beside me. Levi's back was facing me. He looked so peaceful. I smiled at the beauty in front of me. I am so damn lucky to have him.

We knew this day would come,
we knew it all along

I left him to sleep in for a few more minutes or maybe hours, he deserves it. I want to spend more time with him but I didn't want to be selfish. I know we have more time to bond before the Commander summons them back to their HQ again.

I went to the kitchen to see my sister, already prepared the breakfast for the four of us. I smiled at her as a thank you and she returned the gesture.

---

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He hugged me from my back. His breath touched my skin and his voice was hoarse because he just woke up and it was so sexy. I felt my whole body quiver.

"I figured you were too tired so I let you rest for a little while. Although it did tempt me to wake you up. You looked sexy topless." I am already facing him and there was a smirk plastered on my face as I stared hungrily at his mouth. Eventually, he smirked too.

"Come with me." He whispered in my ear and tugged me back inside our shared room. I chuckled wholeheartedly at his actions.

He locked the door behind him while looking straight into my eyes. He walked in a slow motion towards me. I bit my lower lip, and with that, he grabbed my arms and instantly kissed me. I hungrily kissed back.

His hands are now traveling at my back to my butt, with a desperate squeeze. I flinched a little, but continued to kiss him. It was a long and heated kiss, and we pulled away to breathe.

Our heavy breathing was synchronized. His piercing raven eyes are perfectly aligned with mine. He's slowly creeping forward while I crept backward so that we reach the bed that was made but is bound to get messy again.

I lay down, he was now on top of me. He took off his clothing first and took mine off after. Without further ado, he thrusts himself inside me.

Fuck, I thought I have already memorized how wonderful this feels like, but he makes me feel like it's our first time all over again.

We are panting heavily but we are perfectly aware of the other two people that are present inside our house, so we did our best not to make a sound. We wouldn't scar a little boy's mind for life! So, we tried our best not to make it loud enough for them to hear it.

His thrusts were so fast that my back arched and my eyes were blinking too fast. My mouth opened and formed an 'O' shape. I want this feeling to last forever, please!

We both moaned but mine was a bit louder, so he sealed my lips with a passionate kiss to shut me up. I closed my eyes as he thrusts in and out faster than before, if it was even possible.

After who-knows-how-long, we were done, but our heavy breathings weren't. I think it lasted for almost half an hour until we dressed up.

"I fucking love making love to you, [Name]." He kissed me back, and I know for sure that this is a sign— he's obviously begging me for another round!

How did it
come so fast?

"[Name]." I was washing the dishes when I heard Levi's voice. I turned my head to his direction, curious as to what he's about to say because his tone sounded a bit sad.

"What is it?" I asked with my brow raised.

"I have to go back tomorrow." He didn't have to finish his sentence for me to hug him tight.

"No, please don't go.. at least not yet!" I closed my eyes and let out a few tears. "Please stay a bit longer..."

"You know I can't.." He replied while he gently placed his hand on my back. I sighed inwardly. I knew this would come fast.

"But you've only been here for a week!" I whined.

"Instead of us sulking, why don't I take you out for the day?" He lightened up the mood. I sniffed and gave him a warm smile. We'll make the most out of the remaining hours left before he goes back to the HQ.

This is our last night
but it's late
and I'm trying not to sleep

"Levi!" I said out loud when he took my scarf off of my neck when it's freezing cold! He ran off and I was up for the challenge!

He was running so fast but I know I could catch him. I was a fast runner. Although he's faster, I could still catch up to him, like what I'm doing now.

I snatched the scarf out of his grasp. I was laughing at him because I defeated him, that I didn't even notice the tree right in front of me. I crashed right into it. My head hurts so bad due to the impact and the cold weather. Levi looked at me with his eyes slightly wide and assisted me.

"Idiot.." He frowned at my clumsiness but he wrapped the scarf back on me.

"It's your fault. A man must give a piece of clothing, not rip it off of a woman!" I pouted.

"Oh, you're wrong, I should totally rip off all your clothing right now, but we're in public." He smirked at me. I gasped and felt my cheeks burn. I looked around us, fortunately nobody was close enough to hear our conversation but it still made me blush.

"That is not what I meant!" I playfully slapped his shoulder. I earned a chuckle from him. "What I meant was that you have to give me a jacket or something when it's cold instead of taking it off of me!"

"I know, I know.." He continued to chuckle. He removed his jacket and put it over my head. "Here you go, mon amour."

I narrowed my eyes at him but I felt my blush deepen. This man in front of me is my husband whom I have made love with countless of times but still never failed to make me blush.

The day went on too quickly, because we were already forced to go home. The snow was too much for us to handle.

'Cause I know
when I wake
I will have to slip away

Even though we were back home, it didn't stop us from having fun together. He isn't the type to 'have fun', even before we were married. But through the years of marriage (even though our marriage wasn't even that long yet), I managed to change a little of him, while he changed a lot of me.

We played some board games with Taku, my sister's only child. He was adorable and I hope that Levi and I would have a child someday. I would take care of our children with great love and care, and they'd hopefully grow up to be as handsome and beautiful as their parents, haha!

The little boy was very active for the first few rounds, but now, he's really sleepy and so was I. I tried my best to fight it off because Levi will be leaving tomorrow and I don't want to sleep yet. Much to my dismay, Levi noticed it and demanded that I should sleep. He accompanied Taku while I headed straight to our bedroom.

And when the daylight comes,
I'll have to go
but tonight,
I'm gonna hold you so close

I lay there, crying myself to sleep. Levi's going to be gone for a while again, and I'd be lonely. The feeling of worry and anxiety will be back again. I hate that feeling so damn much. I heard the door open. Levi must be back from helping Taku to sleep.

Cause in the daylight,
we'll be on our own

"I see that you're still awake." He sat next to where I was lying down. I tried not to look at his face because I know that I will start to cry again.

"Sleep, it's been a long day." He leaned in to kiss me goodnight.

But tonight
I need to hold you
so close

I finally faced him and hugged him as tight as I could. I burried my face into his chest and cried. I let it all out. I know how much he hates it when I cry. Especially when he's going to leave.

"Please, stop crying. We're both going to suffer because of it." He hugged me back but his was not as tight as mine. He was always so gentle when it comes to me. He treats me with so much love and care, which is how all women must be treated.

I pity my sister. She married an alcoholic man. I am so lucky to have Levi, which is very loving and I wouldn't ask for more. He's everything I want and everything I needed.

We stayed in this position for a long time, until we drifted off to sleep.

I never wanted to stop
because I don't want to start all over,
start all over

I opened my eyes. Levi wasn't by my side anymore. My heart sank, I placed my hand on my chest, pretending to clutch it.

---

Many months have passed, and each day, I miss him much more. Levi sent me letters occasionally, and I always replied back. It was such a bittersweet conversation with him. But at least we kept in touch.

In those months, I've been experiencing pain— both emotionally and physically.

Emotionally, because I want him to be by my side. Physically, because I've been experiencing morning sickness, and eventually, I was told by a neighborhood doctor that I was bearing a child.

I was beyond happy to hear that news. I was about to scream and shout, but my anxiety clouded my mind.

I was afraid of the dark
but now it's all that I want
all that I want..
all that I want

"Auntie, you have a letter!" Taku shouted as he handed me a letter with a huge smile on his face. Another month has passed! I think they'll be having a break this month! I touched my growing belly, smiling down at it.

I reverted my focus back to the letter that Taku has given me. My smile faded when I noticed that the letter was oddly different from the ones that Levi used to send me.

The envelope had nothing on it. But as soon as I opened it, I unfolded the paper and it revealed a logo; The Wings of Freedom.

I frowned at it. What is this?

"We regret to inform you that Captain Levi Ackerman of the Survey Corps, who has lead the group with all his might has passed." I stiffened when my eyes laid on the last part of the sentence. My body began to shake uncontrollably.

"T-Taku? W-where did you get this from?" A tear escaped my eye. I refuse to believe this!

"There was a tall guy with yellow hair earlier! I saw the logo on his jacket! It was the same as Levi's! Mom didn't look happy to see the guy, I wonder why though?" Taku said with joy. He got back into his room just when her mother appeared right in front of my face- which is now covered with hot tears.

"Sis.." That was all she could say. I cried out loud and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry..." She apologized. But it wasn't her fault.

I never knew that it was my last glance at his perfection... and it will soon be memory.

Now, I know that Levi won't be coming home to me.

We won't be able to share laughter and joy anymore.

We won't make love to each other, just like it always is.

And our child would never be able face him, and to call him:

"Dad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 8.3K 35
Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Mainly x readers :) enjoy:)
167K 2.6K 12
just some levi x reader one-shots for you to enjoy based around different settings and scenarios. requests are closed now, but i still hope you enjoy...
48.2K 588 42
bro okay I know I like was making a whole story but I gave up dawg it's so hard to stay committed to stuff like that so I figured making a one-shot b...
1.4M 22.7K 48
Please read the preface before the rest of the book. ~Eren ~Levi ~Armin ~Jean ~Marco ~Erwin ~Hanji ~Mikasa Requests are closed. Oneshots and songfic...