Skinny Love (Luke Hemmings)

By CluelessLover

Reina is an only child that moved to London from Ireland with her mum. After Reina's mother's bad past with R... More

Skinny Love (Luke Hemmings)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
End Authors Note
Starting New
Prequel
Sequel
Twitter Page
New Luke Fic

Chapter 32

46.9K 1.1K 1.6K
By CluelessLover

••2 months later••

Tessa's P.O.V

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be now if he had never moved in next door. I wonder if I'd still be believing my mother's lies, or thinking that all teenage boys want to do is rip your heart out and stomp on it.

I sat by the window in Luke's bedroom which we now shared, my hand placed on my stomach. We had told his parents about the baby when I started to show. When they found that we'd no longer be able to live in our apartment complex, they offered their home as ours and have been nothing but caring and concerned since we agreed to live here.

Some nights you can hear them arguing through the walls that give little privacy, but it seems to only keep me up. Luke is used to it. I guess growing up with one parent in the house spoiled me. Never any loud nights or 'Daddy's going to sleep on the couch tonight' type excuses.

We had gone in for another appointment and things seemed to be fine. There was a slight concern about late development, but it wasn't uncommon. It just meant that the baby, sex still undetermined, would be smaller or premature. I wasn't worried about it.

"Reina, sweetheart. Are you ok?" A knock on the door and Liz' sweet voice interrupted my thoughts. She opened the door with a pile of white towels in one arm. She set them on the bed for me to use.

"Yes, thank you. I'm feeling a bit peckish though. I'll just make something downstairs." I replied, smiling.

"Oh don't worry about that, dear. I can fix you something. Would you like toast or cereal, or I can make a sandwich. I have ham or turkey." she said, folding her arms.

I shook my head. "I can do it." I was already living in her house, eating her groceries, and she washed my clothes for me. She didn't have to do something that I could just as easily.

"Well, I suppose I'm just being a mother. My boys seemed to grow up too fast. Even Luke isn't my baby anymore." her eyes became watery as she smiled at me. I knew it was me that made Luke grow up so fast.

"I-I'm sorry." I don't know exactly why I was apologizing but I felt the need to.

"Oh don't be. I see things in him that I never would have noticed if it weren't for you. I can see it in his eyes every time he talks to me. He's not a boy anymore, but a man. You always worry about your children and who they'll grow up to be. There's a feeling of...contentment I get when I look at him now." by now, she is sitting on the bed. "I mean, I'm sure it's no secret that Luke's father and I haven't exactly had the perfect marriage. You wonder how much of the...well, the arguing, affects your children. I'm just glad that hasn't affected him the way I thought it would." she seems to be lost in thought as the silence falls over the room.

"I'm going to make you that sandwich now, dear. I brought some towels so you can take a shower." she gets up and goes to the door before turning around again. "You're good for him, Reina." I can't help but feel a little sting of guilt as she smiles. It's not a very happy smile, but more of a painful broken smile. I know she trusts me, but I feel like I robbed her of her baby boy. She only had him seventeen years before he moved out and is soon to be a father.

"Thank you. For everything." I say, simply. She nods and leaves me alone again.

I haven't told my mum yet. I'm not brave enough to, but I know that if I'm not the one to tell her, she'll think I was purposely hiding it from her. Well, I am.

I needed a good time. I think she suspected it when my stomach started getting bigger. I just told her that I haven't been eating healthily lately. I can't lie forever though. Sometimes I wanted Luke to be with me to help me through my mother's disappointing look, breaking me down, but then it might be best if I just told her. She may lash out at him or blame him for it.

I walked into the bathroom and remembered the towels on Luke's bed. I opened the door to get them and Liz was setting a plate on the nightstand. "Oh, I thought you were already in the shower."

"No, I'll eat after I shower. Thank you." I said, grabbing the white towels and walking back into the bathroom. I locked the door, but then unlocked it. Luke would be home from his day job soon and he may want to join me.

I stripped out of my clothing and looked at my body in the mirror. What Luke saw in my body, I hadn't known. I wasn't 'tempting' or sexy. My chest was nothing special and apart from my growing belly, my figure was stick like. Steam covered the mirror as if to stop me from further self depreciation.

I stepped in the shower and let the warm water pour over me. I sat on the shower floor and spread my legs out so my toes touched the other side of the tub. The hot water made my hunger grow into nausea. I had hardly anything in my stomach and the heat was smothering. I needed it though. I needed the warmth on my tired muscles.

A knock on the door scared me. It opened and I pulled the shower curtain to see who had entered the bathroom. Luke closed the door again and locked it.

"Are you ok?" he asked, noticing me on the floor of the shower, my head peeking from out of the curtain.

"Yes, just thinking. Come kiss me." I said, holding my dripping arms out to him.

"Oh I'll do more than kiss you." his dirty words caught me off guard and I swatted him when he leant down to kiss me. "Shh. They might hear you." I whispered.

"Oh I think they've heard us before. It's no secret, Reina. For god sakes, you're pregnant." he laugh and pulled off his t-shirt. I rolled my eyes and closed the shower curtain again.

He joined me a second later and sat opposite to me, our legs on either side of each other. "What?" he asked me. I hadn't noticed I'd been staring at him.

"Oh. Nothing. Just thinking." I replied. His eyes scanned down my body, and I wanted to hide myself. Luke had seen me naked many times, but my thoughts from earlier entered my head again. I pulled my legs to me chest and looked down at the water hitting my toes.

"About what?" he said, crawling over to me and pulling my legs down so he could get closer to me. He held my waist and started kissing my neck. "Nothing. Really." I responded, closing my eyes.

"Mmhmm." he moaned into my neck. He moved me over and sat down where I was sitting. Then, he pulled me into his lap, returning his lips to my neck and down my back. He moved my wet hair over my shoulder and drew circles over my back with his finger. His hands wrapped around my waist and moved slowly downward. "Lay back against me." he said into my ear. I did as told and rested my head on his chest. I gasped when his fingers found the tender spot between my thighs. "Luke." I said. His erection grew against my back. "Sh. You'll have to keep quiet." he said.

He moved his fingers quickly and sucked on my neck when I threw my head back with parted lips. The shower grew hotter and I started feeling light headed as I neared closer to the edge. "Luke. I said again. He went faster. I felt as if I was going to pass out. "Luke! I'm going to pass out." I finally said, reaching my orgasm.

My breathing slowed and I turned the knob so the water was colder. "I haven't eaten since breakfast. I need to eat." I said, quickly washing my hair and rinsing it. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I stepped out into the room and grabbed the sandwich which had a big bite taken out of it. Lucas.

I took a pair of shorts and one of Luke's t-shirts out of the drawer, along with my undergarments and went to the bathroom to change. Luke was drying off when I opened the door.

"You're wearing that?" he asked. I looked down. "Yeah, so?"

"Did you forget we have a doctors appointment in like a half hour?" he said. "Shit! Yes, I did." I ate quickly and changed before drying my hair. I decided to go naked faced since Luke liked me better that way anyways.

I prayed that everything would go well.

__________

The look on the doctors face made my heart drop. What? What was it? What was wrong?

"Well, I'm afraid I have some news." she said, her fingers rubbing her temples.

I searched Luke's face and he too had the same worried expression I had.

"The baby's eyes are not developing. Everything else has caught up to normal growing speed." she sighed.

"Your baby....is blind."

A/N

So here's a short chapter because I'm on my phone. I decided just to update quickly since its been so long and I'm sick :(

So how do you like the little plot twist? This may throw a curve ball in Ruke's relationship, but I never said it'd be easy.

So goodnight all and ALMOST 20k GUYS IM SCREAMING! Thank you!!! Love you guys too much!

Love love love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 30.2K 22
{COMPLETED} Book 2 of 'It All Started With A Tattoo'............. Please make sure to read the first book first as you wont understand this one if...
1.7M 29.2K 57
Sequel to Cherish~ Five years later and their worlds collide again. Will they fix the broken pieces or be done for good?
109K 3.5K 27
Christina Greenwell's entire world had turned upside down the day five certain boys walked into her life. Her life spun yet again the day they walked...
262K 7.4K 52
"Promise me you'll always love me." "Only if you promise to take those pills." © plaidlucas | 2014