I Reincarnated, As A Villaine...

By JeonGuk_

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴀssɪɢɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ, ʜᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀʟʟ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏsᴛ "ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ" ᴀᴄᴛ. sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟ... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 : Reincarnation
Chapter 02 : Little Prodigy
• Shoma Story •
Chapter 03 : Learning magic! (1)
Chapter 04 : Learning magic! (2)
Chapter 05 : Kidnapped? Guess not.
Chapter 06 : The truth? Not really
Chapter 07 : The Main Heroine
• Lein Story •
Chapter 08 : How many?
Chapter 09 : Enter Magic Academy
Chapter 11 : Orangutan
Side Story : How to Stop a Potato addiction
Chapter 12 : 3 Bed 1 Room
Hey.

Chapter 10 : 'Nothing Much'

5K 226 122
By JeonGuk_

Should I make a yaoi route?

@@@

Eve P.O.V

Please marry me!

Please marry me!!

Marry ME!

.......

MARRY ME?!?

"Why?!" I panicked and shouted at him who still holding my hand. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"What do you mean why? AND this is a normal reaction to a beautiful lady like you!" He shouted back at me.

Wait what?

...... Beautiful?

I looked at him in the eyes. His eyes is clear, it shows no sign of hesitation nor lie.

It was silent and he still holding my hand.

"Beautiful?" I asked while tilting my head to the side for a little bit and see Kizana frowning.

"...What? Yes Eve-sama you are beautiful." He says sternly. He doesn't stutter to me?
I narrowed my eyes and glared a little to him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"You won't take it back?"

"No I won't."

"Are you really really sure?"

"Yes, I am really really sure."

.......

Seriously?

No one has called me beautiful before.
Well except my father in my past life.

Oh, I remember the first prince called me beautiful but I thought he was lying.

Father and brother once told me that I'm cute.

I feel my cheeks become a bit hot... Why? Is something wrong with me? Am I sick?

"Is that so? No one except a person has called me beautiful before."
I mumbled the last part and look away from him. When will he release my hand?

"Eh? Eve-sama are you sure that no one called you beautiful before?" He asked finally released my hand and sit beside me.
"Yes..." I said looking at the floor.

"But... You appeared at the news in Ainstain saying that you are the number 1 beauty in this kingdom when you are still 8 years old until now." He said.

I widened my eyes
"What?!" The hell seriously?!

Kizana P.O.V

"What?!" She shouted and I sweat dropped.

Is the famous Eve Somerville dense? The number one beauty in this kingdom actually dense? And isn't she like too dense?

In beauty she even defeat many adults, how can she herself doesn't know about it?!

I pat her shoulder and she flinched a bit.
"Eve-sama I'm not lying. Don't tell me that you don't read the news."
She just silent.
I'll take it as a yes.

"Why?" She ask with a small barely audible voice.

"What do you mean why?" She was making a confused and sad expression.

"I-I mean... Girls always say that I am ugly (in my past life)... And when I talk to boys they always seems to be red and stutter (but now girls become red and stutter too) I thought they don't like me because I am ugly."

........

Seriously??

What the hell?

"*Sigh*... Eve-sama the girls is just jealous. You know jealousy right? It's an emotion of envy to other people." I said with a sarcastic tone. She looked at me and frowned, I examined her face and indeed she is beautiful.
"And why boys becoming red and stutter toward you is because they are nervous." I flicked her forehead and she pouted while holding her forehead.

"Is that so?"
"Yes"
"So I'm not hated right?"
"Some people might hate you. But it's because of jealousy."
"I'm not ugly?"
"No you're not."
I see her tearing up but she hold it.
"Is that so... That's it huh... now that I think about it, it's makes sense." She smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Thank you for telling me Kizana-sama."
"As long as you know it Eve-sama."

3rd person P.O.V

There was a comfortable silence between the two children.
"So..." Kizana take Eve hands again. "What is your answer Eve-sama?" Kizana grinned.

Eve widened her eyes and smiled sourly "I'm sorry but..... I have to refuse because... firstly we are still a children, secondly we doesn't know much about each other and thirdly I don't have any feelings romantically toward you." Eve trying to release her hand from Kizana grip, but it doesn't work.

Kizana smirked. "Oh.. I got a perfect solution for that." Eve was still trying to get out from Kizana grip.

"Firstly we can always... wait." He whispered that last part in Eve ear.

"Secondly we can learn about each other... thoroughly." Kizana played with Eve hair using one hand.

"Thirdly.... I'll make you have that feeling for me. Whatever method I should use. Even by... force."

....... There was a silence.

Eve forcefully get out from Kizana grip and teleported to Lein room.

Forgetting the mask.

Eve barged in Lein room. Lein and her roommate was surprised.

"Mizuki! Knock first!" Lein shouted. But Eve ignored her and hugged her. Lein looked at Eve and noticed that she is very red. She looked at her roommate and her roommate nodded. Her roommate got out from the room.

"What's wrong Mizuki?" Lein said with a worry tone.
"My roommate... Is Kizana Komie." Eve said and she blushed again.

Lein widened her eyes "WHAT?! BUT HE IS A BOY!"

"I know! The school thought that he is a girl! They doesn't let him go to the boys dormitory!"

"WHAT THE HELL?! This is messed up!!" Lein looked at Eve conditions and her eyes softened. "So, what happens to you Mizuki?" Lein patted Eve head.

"When I removed my mask..."
'You removed the mask?!'

"He kind of proposed to me."
'PROPOSED?!'

"WHAT?! DO YOU ACCEPT IT?!" Lein shouted.

"Are you crazy?! Of course not!"

"But why are you so red Mizuki!"

"Do you think I know?!"

Lein looked at Eve suspiciously and pinch her cheek.
"Mizuki... I have to report to the headmaster, I can't let you have the same room with a boy... and even worst that the boy proposed to you."
"He swait tdat I yam beyautipul han tdha room sant be schanhed." Eve speech become gibberish because Lein still pinched Eve cheek.
"Yes yes..." Lein released her hands from Eve cheek.

"But seriously thoo. I have to report to the headmaster. Let's go Mizuki." Lein grabbed Eve hands.
"Teleport?" Eve said while smiling.
"..... Yes."
"But my mask..."
"Tch, you don't need it Mizuki. We can tell the world about your face. Mother is just protective to you"
"Oh...."

They teleported to the headmaster room, and the person in the room jumped from his seat.
"Please knock first! And don't just teleport! It'll bring me a heart attack. *Sigh*..." The person then cleared his throat.
"What do you need Sakira-sama, Eve-sama." He looked at Lein and the looked at Eve. He widened his eyes and look to Lein again.
"Mizuki roommate is a boy!!" Lein shouted.
"Mizuki?" The principal asked.
"Oh. It's my nickname for Eve."
"Oh..."

"WAIT. HER ROOMMATE IS A BOY?!"
"Took you long enough Mister." Eve deadpanned.
"WHO IS IT?!"
"Kizana Komie." Lein said.
The principal looked through the student documents and frowned.
"Isn't she a girl?" The principal asked.
"That 'she' is a BOY." Lein said monotonously.
"WHAT?!"
"Exactly what my reaction is." Lein stroke her chin.

The principal looked at Eve with an apologetic expression.
"I-I'm sorry E-eve-sama. But the r-rule can't be c-changed. And I-I'm only a temporary p-principal." Eve nodded in understanding and Lein just stared at the principal blankly.
'So... They do this because they are nervous huh... But why?' Eve thought.

Lein dragged Eve and slammed the door in principal room while saying. "THANK YOU THEN GOOD BYE!"

..........

They walked out from the principal office and stopped at the garden near the girls dormitory. They sit at one of the bench in the garden.
"Argh! I can't believe it! That stupid temporary principal!!" Lein scratched her head in frustration.
"Can't help it." Eve sighed. Lein seems to be thinking about something, and then that something clicked on her mind.
"Mizuki! I'll stay with you! There's no way I'll let you be with Kizana Komie alone. I will sleep in your room!!" Lein grinned and fist bump the air.
"What?!" Eve widened her eyes after that she shrugged "Well.. Sure..." Eve smiled sheepishly.
"I have to talk to my roommate first though. Wait for me here ok!"
"Yes yes."

Lein was running to her room. Eve looked at Lein for the last time and shrugged. After that she wave her legs back and forth while humming some kind of melody.

________________........_______________

After 30 minutes, Eve heard a scream but the scream was faint. Eve immediately teleport to the scream direction and hide. It was an ugly sight indeed. A girl. No. A little girl was... Eve clenched her fist and her eyes becoming cold 'That person is...'

??? P.O.V

That Eve girl... As expected she is the number 1 beauty in here. But unfortunately, I can't taste her... She is outside from my range. She is just too strong.
Huh? Who am i? Think about it yourself.

And.. Do you believe me if I say that I was hiding when my beloved Eve was kidnapped? I was hiding but the bloodlust she was making to my friends is crazy that I immediately teleport to the academy 'Is she really an 8 years old back then? If she can release that much bloodlust in that age... what about now?'

I shivered about the thought.

AND, I can't believe I mistake a boy for a girl! And that boy is in the same room as my beloved Eve! What if he do something?! Why can't he just change the rules?! Well, I don't see him since 100 years ago... Perhaps he died already.

To relieve my anger I thought of something and I approach a girl that seems sad near my office and talked to her. After a while chit chat she was happy again.

I asked her to follow me to the forest and she just accept. I smirked in my head.

A little kid is just so naive.

After far enough I looked at the smiling girl in front of me and grinned.

Warning ❌❌: This scene might be a bit disturbing for some reader. If you are 16 or lower do whatever you do. You have been warned not my problem if you was disturbed or something.
Just to say I am lower than 16 too.

I cover her mouth with my hands, at first she was confused about what I was doing and she just played along. I began to took of her clothes and she widened her eyes and began to resist. I smirked.

What? I am a healthy man.
I do have a family. A wife. But they was killed by him.

The little girl began to cry. And I just do what I want. Man a little girl is just so tasty~

After 30 minutes I was satisfied and took my hands of her mouth. So many drools ugh.
She began to scream. I was annoyed by her scream. And so.. I killed her.

I sense a faint bloodlust behind me but I just shrugged it.

"Next... Will be Sakira-sama." I smirked.
When I said that I sense a cold sensation of knife in my neck.

Eve P.O.V

Humanity is just so corrupted.
Always...

"Next will be Sakira-sama." I tensed.

I immediately grabbed a dagger from my pocket and go to his direction.
I can see he is surprised. I still has my blank expression.

I was about to stab him. Then, on the last second, I changed my mind.

"Move, and I will kill you." I said probably with my bloodlust on. The principal was sweating cold.

"Use magic, and I will kill you."

"Make a sound, and I will kill you."

"If you understand slowly close your eyes." My tone sounded so scary that even I. The owner of this voice. Shivered a bit. He followed my order

"Do you know what happen if you break your word?" I asked.

"If you know slowly open your eyes" He listened and he was sweating more. Hmph, what a wimp.

"Look at me and listen carefully." He obeyed

He slowly opened his eyes and probably look at my eyes that filled with bloodlust.

"Never ever show your filthy face to us again. Retire from the academy. Give the authority to my father." He looked at me and nodded furiously.

"That's a promise." I said with a very scary tone.

When I released him, he immediately teleport and I smirked.

I go to the little girl direction and look at her with pity eyes.

If I revive you... Your innocence will not be with you... I will let you rest in peace.

I use magic to dig on the sand and bury the little girl.

I send a message to her parents through telepathy. I can sense that her parents is surprised and a crying mess right now.

How do I know her parents? I search through her memories.

I teleported back to the academy and see Lein sitting in the bench I was sitting earlier with a frown.

She noticed me and stomped her way to me.
"MIZUKI!! I thought I told you to wait for me!! What are you doing anyway?!" She shouted. I sweat dropped and then just smiled.

"Nothing much."

____________________________________

Thank you for reading!!

Tbh, I was a bit sick at someone dense so.. should I make Eve not dense anymore?

If you have any complaint or simply confused about this story. Please send message to me.

Once again Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 12 8
When death strikes, it strikes fast. I'm just nineteen when my first life ends, cut short by a shopping cart and a truck going too fast to stop. I'm...
13.6K 402 36
small note: this is inspired by the game Yandere simulator. this is similar to my Sunny x Basil book "Yandere" except it's Muitan. 🌷*....*🌷 "My! 18...
45.4K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...
139K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...