Stitches | Discontinued

By finalgirlcoded

{Sequel to 'Tutor Girl'} It's been three years since Gavin picked up and left, and Lacey is fully convinced t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Real quick a/n
Announcement
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Thank You!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Cute a/n
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
I'm alive!!!!

It's here!

1.4K 15 0
By finalgirlcoded

Okay, so, I am very excited to announce that my new story, 'Deadly Beautiful', has been published! It's only the first chapter, but I really hope you guys like it as much as you liked 'Tutor Girl' and 'Stitches'! 

It's a little different to what I'm used to writing, but I'm honestly so excited for this and I hope you guys are, too.

Please, please go check it out. Vote, comment, do whatever you want, just give it a chance! 

When seventeen-year-old Elle Patterson, 6th Year at River Falls High School, is found dead, her friends and her family are devastated.

Her death was ruled an accident, but her old best friend, Hailey Thomas, isn't so sure. Even though she and Elle stopped being friends year ten, Hailey just knew that something wasn't right.

Despite knowing she shouldn't, Hailey can't help but launch an investigation of her own. And with the help of River Falls's bad boy, Aiden Moore, she's going to find out the truth behind Elle's death.

Kisses,

Mel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 5.9K 103
❝she wasn't the kind of girl people read books about, and he was everything she ever craved for.❞ Bad boys falling for good girls? Nah. This is the s...
87.1K 4K 31
You would think being Cupid Valentine's child would be great. I mean what's not great about the perfect love story, right? Wrong. Allie grew up bein...
98.6K 1.6K 24
Emma is a good girl who never gets in trouble and is the schools nerd Dylan is a bad boy who always gets in trouble and is the schools badass When...
214K 6.7K 48
She didn't want this and neither did he. Two stubborn teenagers forced to hang out with one another. A story between a sarcastic girl and a boy who...