πƒπžπ¬π­π’π§πžπ || Jay X Nya

By Aquamarine_Igneous

A/n: This was written in 2018. Note that it is highly cringe. It all started from an unexpected breakup. She... More

CHAPTER O N E : Trust
CHAPTER T W O: Heartbreak
CHAPTER T H R E E : Cheer Up
CHAPTER F O U R : Coma
CHAPTER F I V E : Repeat that Again Please?
CHAPTER S I X : Reolo what?
CHAPTER S E V E N : Gang Leader?
CHAPTER E I G H T : The Next Day
CHAPTER N I N E: Urge
CHAPTER T E N : Nya Is Gone
CHAPTER E L E V E N: Everything's Falling Apart
CHAPTER T H I R T E E N: Hope for an Answer
CHAPTER F O U R T E E N : Revenge Time
CHAPTER F I F T E E N :His Dilemma
CHAPTER S I X T E E N : What do you seek?
CHAPTER S E V E N T E E N : I'm right here
CHAPTER E I G H T E E N : We meet Again
CHAPTER N I N E T E E N : Lost
CHAPTER T W E N T Y : The Rebel is Back
CHAPTER T W E N T Y - O N E : I Hope..
CHAPTER TWENTY - T W O : A way To Remember..
HOLY FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER!
CHAPTER TWENTY - T H R E E : Operation Getting Her Back!
CHAPTER TWENTY - F O U R : The Plan
CHAPTER TWENTY - F I V E : Remember
CHAPTER TWENTY - S I X : A News
OH MY SPINJITZU MASTER!!
CHAPTER TWENTY - S E V E N : Ocean Blue Eyes
CHAPTER TWENTY - E I G H T : Answers
C H A P T E R TWENTY~N I N E: Lost in Thought
C H A P T E R THIRTY: Turn of Events
C H A P T E R THIRTY~ONE: Loss of Lives..
E P I L O G U E
SPOOKS OF NOVEMBER
Mistletoe Wars PT.1
Mistletoe WARS PT.2
🌼🌼🌼

CHAPTER T W E L V E : 2 Years Later..

977 22 15
By Aquamarine_Igneous

The Fire Ninja stood in front of his sister's coffin fighting tears. Full of regrets and blames to himself. There where people all over Ninjago City. Borg was speechless.. It seemed yesterday to lost such a talented and brave soul like Nya.

Jay was cured already. All he needed was a tea with some little dusts mixed to it. Everyone told him of what he did. They broke up and everything else. Now he's walking up to her coffin with tears continue to stream down his face.

"H-hey.." Was all he could say looking at her beautiful face for one last time. She's going to be buried now. Jay had a flashback of the things that they did together. And what was the one that made him cry the most?

Was remembering Nya. Saying this at the time she was dying in his arms.

"I never wanted to be part of your boys club anyway.."

This echoed in his mind.

"I'll never hear your voice saying that?" Jay said between tears and his shaking.

Zane kept looking away. Cole was holding back his tears as he kept looking down with his teeth gritted. Seliel couldn't believe this.

"Nya? This.. Is just a dream.. R-right?" Jay shaking, looking at her peaceful face.

"Can you wake up? Please wake up! I want to hear you!! Say You Give Up! Please!!" Jay was crying.. Kai also is.

"Can I hear you saying.. You Give Up?" Jay sniffed.

"I Give Up! This is hard! What does a bucket has to bring with my stupid training anyway!?"

"I Give Up!!! ITS SO HARD TO BE IN AN ALL BOYS GROUP! WHY CAN'T I BE ALSO TREATED NORMALLY!?"

"I give Up Jay.."

Typical Nya.. The type who says she gives up to her assigned duties. Even if she thought she did it wrong. It was right all along.

"That's her weakness.. Afraid of not doing things right and Giving up Easily."

"Nya you're a girl."

"YOU DID IT NYA!!" Jay cheered at her with a wide smile. Nya looked up and saw that the Bounty is working.

It was the time when the bounty was corrupted by Morro.

"I did?"

"I DID IT!?" She screeched with a shock look in her face.

Jay's tears stopped flowing.. Yet he is sad. He forces a smile.

"You know.. The way you're saying I Give Up easily.. Its like the way you're saying that you're trying not hard to prove us that you're a Girl with Talent." Jay chuckles..

"But that doesn't mean you're not part of us." He sobbed. Kai approached as Jay walked away with tears..

"Hey.. Don't Give up easily like me Okay?"

"Nya.. I'm really sorry for everything." Kai frowned.

"Dork. Why did you even die?" Kai said with his tone shaking.

"You said I would die first before yourself. Your insults, I miss them honestly. I miss you making mechs and cars for us. And mostly.. All of your surprises.." Kai looked at her closed eyes. And it just looks like she's just sleeping peacefully.

"I love you Sis."

On The Enemy's side.

Reolo was spying on the Ninja of Water's funeral with a smirk in his face. Beside him was his reincarnated version of her sister.

A tear shed in her eyes as she watched..

"Why are you crying?" Belious looked a little angry. As the girl wiped the tear and looked at her hands.

"For some reason.. I felt Guilty, Hurt, and Sad.." She explains with a plain look in her face.

"Is this normal?" She asks. Reolo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"For crying out loud its just a Funeral!" Reolo shrugged his shoulders and growl.

After his sentence he mumbled a few things.

"Its your funeral.." All that she could hear. Was that as he stood up and stormed off.

"Wait!" She exclaimed as Reolo stopped and looked at her.

She fans up to him.

"What did you mean my Funeral?"

She was curious to ask. And now.. Her brother is looking at her with an annoyed look in his face.

"You should just train. I have plans ahead to accomplish. And so, you can be useful for the future." He said. As her sister looked down and frown.

"Diana. You need to do this for me, You need to be strong."

Diana was the girl's name. She nods quietly and sighed.

"You'll be useful for breaking someone apart." He said and left.

Diana was left there in a daze. So, she just walked around in Ninjago for the time being.

Belious continued walking with his disguise as a random civilian of The City. Until he left and headed to his Head Quarters. Which is one of the Serpentine Tombs.

Pythor..

"Good Job Snake head. Maybe you're not so bad at all." Belious sat into his seat with an evil smirk to his face.

"I have my waysss to do Evil." Pythor appeared out of the shadows hissing. As Belious sat properly in his leather throne.

"So. Where are the other Snakes? I thought you have an army.. My Rebels aren't enough to stop those Ninja."

"Correction Mister Beliouss. That 'have' in your sssentence is just wrong. It isss had." Pyhtor explained with his accent. Belious slammed his hands to his table and yell.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT!! It is me who tell you WHAT! And If I say something its always my Way!" He started yelling at Pythor with his eyes turned to purple. Pythor had an evil smirk.

"You're under my control young one." He said.  And disappeared in the shadows with his hood on..

"Such rebelliousss trait." Pythor's voice echoed around the cave. What slowly faded.

Reolo Is now alone.

"So.. What will you do to the Girl now Master?" One of his rebel assistants came by. Belious clutched his head and looked up..

"We're playing a Game. She's my pawn and other's will be the other pieces." He said smirking.

As he thought in his head.

You'll Pay for what you did to me.

Jay Walker.

2

Years Later...

The team didn't fall apart. Except it came really busy. Kai Smith is now a famous Star and also still busy with his Ninja missions far from the city rarely seeing the team. He was avoiding the others after what happened.

Cole started dating Seliel. Guess there is no Love Square anymore? Seliel was just too happy for this. They're stars too. Lloyd was busy with his training still on the run and doing his Sensei duties. He has a lot of responsibilities.

Zane.. Was nowhere to be found after a year. But still on contact with Lloyd of course. Except.. His location is unknown.

Jay..
Dealing with his depression. Did a break with the team.

He's still in the team but.. Just quited. A break.

"Talk to me I there's a big trouble incoming in Ninjago again.."

That's what the last thing he reminded of Lloyd using a letter with no personal or front to front socializing.

It was still sad.

Lloyd sat in the meditation room looking at their pictures. Man.. The day they found him..

He's grown so much and now he's at the age of sixteen.

Seeing the old pictures made him want to go back to time. And also.. To be with the best girl sister like friend again..

Nya Smith.

The one and only friend that he can relate with.. When he was not splashed by Tomorrow's Tea yet. Nya and him used to have a strong bond. They always talk about the guys.

Zane, Cole, Kai and Jay.

They weren't allowed joining in missions because Lloyd is too young and Nya's a girl.

Kai's overprotectiveness made Nya a little paranoid. Even if she has that Samurai suit and she's the Samurai.

Lloyd. Because he was too young and couldn't do anything..

But he was thankful anyways..

Cause if it weren't for his fellow Ninja.
Lloyd wouldn't be able to know Nya more.

"You know Nya.. If you're just still here. I think it would be more fun." He said looking at their picture. When she was still alive.

Next to it was their picture after the funeral.

Lloyd's smile completely turned to a frown.

"I'm sorry if me and the guys where always selfish. Of us not including you with missions." He looked down talking to himself.

"Kai wasn't too eager and he would get distracted. He worries about you too much when you're around us joining our missions. That's why its rarely we go with you with the most important ones." He explained. Still talking to himself.

"Haha.. My son is talking to himself again." A feminine voice behind him spoke. Lloyd smiles seeing her mom there with Tea in her hand.

"Want some Tea, Lloyd?" Her smile is beautiful. Offering his son a cup of tea is the sweetest.

"Mom.. You know I'm not Uncle." Lloyd pouted out of embarrassment as Misako giggled.

"Yes.. I know that.  But you remind me of him." In a serious manner. They sat on the cushions and placed the Tea set on the table. Misako poured some tea to Lloyd's cup.

She looks at him with Worry.

"Its been two years already and you're growing up! How do you feel?"

His eyes completely widened.

"Well Not too Good  I guess? I didn't know Uncle-- I mean Sensei has this much of responsibilities. And now I'm back here with everything all over again! Stuck inside the temple. Just like the old days from the Bounty!" He crossed his arms with his tone sounding regret.

Misako giggles and shook her head.

"Lloyd.. You should really pay Nya's cave a visit. Maybe she left a few vehicles for you there?"

THAT'S RIGHT!

He thought in his mind.

"Oh No! How could have I forgot!?" He panics. Misako rolls her eyes and told him to Go.

As he goes.. He thought.

If Jay's here..

"ANOTHER NYA SURPRISE!?"

Was always he said when Nya has a surprise.

"Man. Women really are Mistery." Lloyd blurted.

As he walked out of the Temple with Yang on one of the rooms and looking out at the windows. He winks at Lloyd and disappears.

Lloyd looks to his left to see.

The Bounty.

"It has been years since I've been there. I miss being in that Flying ship." He laughs at himself. And smiles.

"We really miss you. Look at me I'm talking to myself." He said and got onto his bike.

As he goes and arrived at the Location.

It was still the Cave that they've left.
Except Dusty.

He coughed at the dust coming out and cleared the air.

He saw the Cave. The computers where having cob webs.

And dust everywhere.

"Man.. I thought the Samurai already was here to.."

"Lloyd." He was cut off until a figure appeared. It was a robot. But it wasn't Zane.

"PIXAL!?"

A/n: ;-; I'm worn out. My brain wants its rest and my eyes too. I'm super sleepy so.. Sorry if there are some spelling errors.

See you in the Next Chapter! Vote and comment for More?
L o L

JUST HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!! WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD.

N I N J A G O !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.2K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
74.5K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
36.9K 1.7K 38
Ninjago Series Β» Book 1 The Ninja hadn't quite made a name for themselves yet, as Garmadon was waiting to make his move. But the Serpentine are emerg...
793 23 10
Alice, a fourteen year old girl, who is trying to live a normal life as she can, had a little encounter with Ninjago City's most disliked teenager bu...