Negan/ Jeffrey Dean Morgan Im...

Galing kay EmilyCorn2

writing about negan in my eyes. I know most people hate him for killing people we have grown to love but I wa... Higit pa

Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Negan Imagine
Negan Imagine
Negan Imagine
Negan Imagine
Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
Author's Note
Author's Note
Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
A/N Note
Negan's Daughter/ Carl
Negan's Daughter/Dwight
Negan
Jeffery
Negan
Author's Note
Negan
Negan
Negan Pt. 1
Negan
RANT
Teen Negan/ X Female Reader
Negan
Negan
Negan
Author's Note
Negan
Negan
Mated to Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
Spencer/Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
7.97K
Negan
Negan
Negan
Author's note
Negan
10.7K
Requests
Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
Negan
Jeffrey
Negan
NEGAN
Negan
Jeffrey
Negan
Negan
Author's note
Negan

Negan's Daughter

2K 32 1
Galing kay EmilyCorn2

I was thinking of doing an imagine about Negan's daughter for awhile now. So here you guys go. Enjoy! 😁
**********************************

You walked through the gates of Alexandria with your dad, Negan, and his men and some women saviors. You was there to collet your dad's half of the Alexandrians. You came along with your dad because you was tired of being struck in the Sanctuary. Plus your boyfriend just break your heart and you couldn't hang out at the Sanctuary today. You stand around while your dad looked around saying how great the community was. You thought the Alexandrians did okay with this.

"Get half my shit boys," Negan said.

His men stand there a minute until Arat yells," Well, come on."

Hours later

There was some trouble when a boy your age named Carl tried to stop a couple of Negan's men from taking all of their medicine. But that was shut down when Negan threaten Carl. Negan had his men take all of their guns and some of Negan's men was taking whatever Negan liked and all of their mattresses.

Now you was walking by yourself with your machete in your hand. It was quiet and peaceful here. Until you saw one of Negan's men taunting a girl about stupid balloons and having her repeat the word please. You walked up to him.

"Is there a problem here, Bill( just a random guy's name)," you asked.

Bill looked a little scared of you. You was the leader's daughter after all. Like Negan, you was unpredictable. Plus, you liked kneeing Negan's men in the balls whenever they did something to piss you off. You haven't killed any of your dad's men yet because you knew it would pissed your dad off even more. But you wasn't going to just stand here and let one of Negan's men taunting a girl.

"No, of course not," Bill answered.

You looked at the girl. She looked upset.

"What's your name?" you asked.

"Enid Rhee," Enid answered.

"Well, Enid, is this sorry excuse for a man bothering you?" you asked.

"He has my balloons and they have a special meaning to me," the girl said.

"Well, that's not what I like to hear," you said.

You looked at Bill and smirked evilly. Bill looked like he was going to piss his pants. You kicked him in the balls and he fall to the ground on his knees in pain. He groaned in pain as he holds his privates. You stand over him and laughed. You grabbed the bag of balloons from him. You grabbed him and throw him to the side on his back.

"If I see you taunting this girl or any girl ever again, I'll cut off your smallest organ off you and shove it down your throat," you yelled, pointing your machete at his man parts.

"Then I'll torture you with my machete so badly that you'll be begging me to kill you," you yelled.

You knocked him out with the end of your machete. You looked at Enid and get her the bag of balloons.

"Thank you," Enid said.

You smiled.

"No problem," you replied.

You looked at Bill and grinned as two of his buddies dragged him away. You saw Carl looking your way and then he looked at Rick for a second. He had a hateful look on his face. It was like he wanted his dad to do something. You just smiled at him and turned back to Enid.

"If he gives you anymore problems, let me know," you explained," I'll straighten him out."

"Okay," Enid said, walking away.

You looked at Carl and he gave you a death glance. You smirked at him as you walked over to him.

"Is there a problem you have with me?" you asked.

He give you another death glance.

"Yeah, you're Negan's daughter," Carl said.

That confused you. Why does you being Negan's daughter have anything to do with the death glances you was getting from Carl.

"Yeah, so?" you asked, raising your right eyebrow.

"So, you're just like him," Carl explained," You've killed people just like him."

That pissed you off. You was nothing like Negan. You have never kill anyone in your life. And you wasn't going to let someone who knows nothing about you act like they knew you just because of who your dad was. You pushed Carl into the tree behind him and put your machete on his neck.

"Listen here, just because Negan's my dad doesn't give you the right to judge me," you explained," You don't know me enough to think you know anything about me and what I have or haven't done."

Carl looked at you with a little less hate in his eye. You sighed.

"You know, maybe you should get to know someone before you judge them because quite frankly I was thinking we could be friends but then you decided to think you can open that pretty mouth of yours and say something stupid," you explained, pulling your machete away from his neck.

"Now I'm going to walk away and maybe, just maybe next time I come here, you'll watch what you say to me," you continued to explain.

Then you skipped over to Negan. He didn't look very happy. He didn't like how you would manhandled his men. You grinned at Negan.

"What's wrong, daddy?" you asked, blinking at him, innocently.

"You beat one of my men again," Negan yelled," You know that I don't like that and yet you keep doing it."

Negan was pissed off at you. You smirked at him.

"Well, maybe if your men won't such tools and learn to treat women with more respect and not taunt or harass them then they won't have their asses handed to them by a girl," you explained.

"Let's go," Negan said," Get in the truck."

You get in the truck and Negan whispered something into Rick's ear as he take Lucille back from Rick. You honked the honk.

"Let's go, dad," you yelled out the window.

You wanted to leave and go to sleep. It was a long day. And all you wanted to do was take a shower and go to bed. Today didn't start out great but after meeting Carl you can't stop grinning.

"What's got you so happy?" Negan asked.

You didn't know how he will react to you taking a liking to Carl. He didn't like your last boyfriend. Negan even killed your ex boyfriend for breaking with you and sleeping with another girl. So, you wasn't going to say anything right away about Carl and your starting feelings for him. You wanted it to be your secret for awhile.

"Nothing, it's just that was a good day," you said.

"Yeah, it always is for you when you're beating the crap out of my men," Negan replied.

"Well, maybe they shouldn't do things to piss me off," you said, laughing.

"Well, I guess someone has to keep my men in line if not me," Negan explained," But you're ground from coming with me to Alexandria for two weeks."

"That's so unfair," you yelled.

"It can be forthhere weeks instead if you like that," Negan said," I can't have you going unpunished from kicking my men's ass everyday."

"Daddy, please, I'll behave, don't stop me from going with you," you begged," Pleeeeeease, I want to make sure you don't die out here."

Negan pulled into the sanctuary and sighed. His hands tighten on the steering wheel and take deep breathe. He looked a little mad at you.

"Please, daddy, one week?" you asked.

Negan looked at you as you showed him your puppy dog look. It was made him give into your demands and begging.

"Fine, one week of behaving and not kicking my men's ass," Negan finally said," That also means everyone here."

"I promise I won't harm your stupid, pathetic men while I'm grounded for the week," you told him.

You and Negan went in. He went to probably fuck one of his wives. After you shower, you went to sleep. Dreams of you and Carl filled your head as you slept. Something about Carl that you liked. Maybe it was the whole forbidden love in the stories you read growing up that draws you to Carl. You wasn't for sure but you was going to find out after you was done being grounded.

********************************

Hope you guys like this imagine. Sorry it take so long to write this. I've been crazy busy lately and i have had writer's block. But comment and let me know what you think. Comment if you want a part 2 to this.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

23.6K 769 23
Mom always told me to be quiet. Dad always told me to focus. When I finally listened the world had already ended. Mom, she's gone. Dad, he's gone. Lo...
88.9K 2K 26
There's nothing left in this world that's not hidden and Negan just found some gems. Romance novelesque story. Negan finds something greater than any...
49.3K 2.1K 74
'Why are you staring at me like that?' 'I haven't seen you in a while. I was curious to see if you've changed.' 'So what do you think? Did I get old...
239K 4.6K 22
We were to different. He was a sick sadistic man, but I knew somewhere deep down his cold heart was big. That it was just some type of cover up a shi...