maybe ; finn wolfhard

By hwnghyunjn

the one where finn wolfhard is in denial. More

Today
You'll be fine
Truth or Dare?
All i want
C is for Caroline
Fight for what you want
The proof that life gets better :)
Every Moment.
Figuring things out.
FACE REVEAL!!!
Saving her.
Trust.
heyyy
Five months
Four Years.
3 weeks.
competition :)
ENTER!
sorry
winwinwinwin
also
2 months
1 night
wot
peels
THISS
wow
guys
:)
completed
important!
i'm quitting wattpad and deleting my page:(
okay yeah but like
heyoi
i just i wow
shut
here you guys go i guess
the sequel!
first official sequel chapter
go read!!!
self promo?
epilogue
i deleted the sequel
ibfs?
oh

Adrenaline rush.

30.3K 661 2K
By hwnghyunjn

Your POV
in a dream
"you can't be doing this." i yelled.

"yes i can." the shadow yelled.

"show yourself." i demanded.

"no." he said, throwing the glass heart i had in my pocket to the ground. it was my mother's, who had passed a year ago.

i then did something that suprised me.

i jumped up and grabbed him by his jacket.

he had dark curls and brown eyes.

it was finn.

the one i loved, the one who "loved" me.

he hurt me.

"wh-why finn?" i stammered.

"because i don't care about you." he said, pushing me towards a brick wall.

and then i woke up...

i was screaming, and i turned to see a worried looking finn.

"y-y/n, are you ok? you've been sleeping all day, it's nearly 7PM." finn asked, straddling himself over me, putting his hands on my face, which was now as red as a tomato.

"ye-yeah, just had a bad dream, that's all." i sighed, reaching up to run my hands through his dark brown locks.

"god, i freaking love that." he said as i sat up.

he rested his forehead on mine, and we both started to lean in. soon, i broke the space between us.

it almost seemed like i could hear whispers in the background, who cares.

then i heard a really loud noise.

"OMG WHO STARTED BLASTING ALL STAR- NICK FUCKING WOLFHARD GOD!" finn yelled pulling away from the kiss.

"well, i couldn't let my baby brother get to frisky, he's only 15 years old." nick said in a girly voice.

"that is so unfa-" finn started, but was interrupted by nick once more.

"by the way, mom wants you downstairs. and wants me to talk to y/n or something." nick said, and finn walked downstairs and nick sat by me.

"so um, why do you have to talk to me?" i asked.

"well, finn had a girlfriend before you, and he loved her a lot. turns out she was only using him. so we need to make sure of something." nick replied.

"sure." i choked.

"we need to make sure that you love finn, and that you would do anything for him." nick explained.

"i would do anything for your brother, nick. i would die for him. he makes so many people like me happy, and no one deserves to get happiness taken away from them." i mumbled, blushing like an idiot.

"my brother feels the exact same way as you do. would ride or die with you." he said, pulling me into a side hug.

"stEALING MY GIRLFRIEND?" finn yelled from the doorway.

"what? no!" nick screamed, throwing his hands up.

"i'm just joking, but seriously, exit the room. i need to talk to y/n, alone." he replied, stressing the word 'alone'.

"alright." nick quipped, exiting the room.

"what did your mom want you for?" i asked.

"she gave me 'the talk'." finn sighed, sitting by me and scratching the back of his neck.

"why?" i questioned, feeling a little uncomfortable as i blushed.

"she doesn't want me to take things too fast. which i don't think we are..." finn mumbled.

"well we aren't." i agreed, laying my head on his shoulder.

"i know." he said as i wrapped my legs around his torso. he lightly wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled as i buried my face in the crook of his neck.

i lifted my head up to rest my forehead on his.

he left a small peck on my nose. i got up to change into my pajamas. and then i came out to see a shirtless finn scrolling through his instagram feed.

"hey." he whispered, his voice raspy.

"hey." i said, sitting down by him. i was wearing black pj shorts with white strings, and a black p!atd hoodie.

i fell asleep as i felt his gentle arms sneak around my waist. 

i felt at home in his arms

✨✨✨
AYE YOUR GIRL FINN-ALLY UPDATED!!!

AND 700 reads IM SHOOOK LIKE HOLY KUMQUAT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 3.3K 24
"We can't do this Noah, this is so wrong" Just read the story ;)
11.5K 365 25
"Ugh! Why was he so hard to get?" In which Millie gets sick of being left out, and chasing after a boy that doesn't like her back. They were both pla...