Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

By princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

3.

3.2K 78 18
By princesstakeover

I slowly woke up once I heard knocks on my door. I turned over as I saw the door slowly opening. "Goodmorning Ranae, are you going to join us for breakfast or you want me to put it in the microwave?" Cassandra said. I turned over to look at the alarm clock that was on the nightstand that read 11:15 am. "No, I'll be down in a minute". "Ok" she said closing the door.

I got up, walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Everything seem so unreal. I put my hand on my stomach which felt kinda weird because I haven't experienced any symptoms like nausea, fatigue etc.

I used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I redid my ponytail and opened the door to walk downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen and saw eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, fruit and toast prepared on the island.

"Hey Ranae, I'm glad you can join us this morning" Calvin said. I smiled as I grabbed a plate and started putting food on my plate.

"You want apple juice, orange juice or some hot tea?" Cassandra asked me. "Apple juice is fine". This is better than eating cereal every morning, even though that Cinnamon Toast Crunch do be hitting. I walked to the diner room table and sat down.

"Here you go sweety" she smiled placing my glass beside my plate. "Thank you" I said. They both sat down and began eating. "So i looked up some schools and came across one called Palm Valley High, I think you'll like it".

"Women you ain't look up that school, you use to go to that school" "Calvin!" I laughed. "Anyway, I think you'll like it" she smiled at me. I nodded my head "ok".

The house phone started ringing. "I got it" Calvin said getting up and exiting the dining room.

I took a bite in my toast and drunk some apple juice. "Ranae" I sat my glass down. "Huh?" I said turning all my attention to Cassandra. "Your appointment is around 2, after that we can go to the mall". I nodded looking down "ok".

*********

Ranae

"Hello everyone, my name is Katrina but you can call me Kat" she smiled. "Hey Kat" everyone in the room said. "I'm your choreographer and for right now I want to do a simple routine to see how fast y'all can catch on and also see what y'all all about" everybody nodded.

"Ok everybody get up and spread out. Make sure your hands don't touch" everybody sat their bags down and got up. I walked in the front and spread my arms out making sure it don't touch the person next to me.

"Since y'all already stretched before I came here, we can get right into it" she walked in the front facing the mirror.

We was about to start when we heard the door open all of a sudden. "I'm so sorry I'm late, it will never happen again" It was that girl Kaitlyn from the audition the other week. She tossed her bag and quickly got in formation.

"Ok, is there any questions before we officially began?" she looked at all of us. A girl with blonde hair raised her hand. "Yes?" Katrina asked. "Where's Chris?" she said biting on her finger, everybody started laughing and agreeing with her. Kat smiled "He's working right now but as soon as we get our selves settled down and everything, he'll come check y'all out"

"Ok now lets start shall we" I stood up straight.

********************

The meeting was finally over and everybody was heading out. I grabbed my bag and put it on my shoulder about to leave. "Hey Ranae wait up!" I turned around to see Kaitlyn making her way towards me. "Hey" I smiled. " I see that your here, congratulations" she smiled. "Thank you, same to you" I said walking out the building.

"You live around here?" she asked. "Yea, like 20 minutes away" I said leaning on the building window. "That's cool, I live a couple blocks from here" I nodded. "Look, I'm having this get together at this restaurant and I invited some of the members, you should come along" she said. I needed to get out the house and also make new friends. "Sure yea I'll come" "Great, imma' need a number" I pulled out my phone handing it to her. I looked around as she was putting her number in.

"I texted myself so I can have your number, imma' text you the info" she said giving me back my phone. "Ok, see you" I said walking off to my car. I pushed the button on my key to unlock my door and got in. Before starting the engine my phone started ringing. I looked at the contact that read 'Momma'. I hit the green button.

Me- "Hey mom" I said throwing my bag in the bag seat

Momma-"Hey baby, what you up to"

Me- "Nothing about to go home"

Momma- "You still living at that apartment?"

I laughed

Me-"Yes mom, I'm still working on moving"

Momma-"Me and your daddy could've been gave you a condo right when you moved out"

I signed

Me- "I know I know, but I wanna'-"

Momma- "Work hard to get it yourself yea yea"

I chuckled

Me- "You already now"

Momma-"But if you ever change your mind you know we put all that money in your bank account"

Me-"Yea I know" I said starting the engine

Momma-"Oh yea, I meant to ask you what happen with you and that audition?"

Me-"How about I come over tomorrow and I'll tell you everything you wanna' know"

Momma-"Bet"

I laughed

Me-"Noo you didn't"

She laughed

Momma-"That's what happens when I hang around you all the time but I have to go baby, I'll see you tomorrow ok"

Me-"Ok love you"

Momma-"Love you too baby"

I hung up and started the engine, backing out the lot.

**********************

I checked the time that read 7 pm. Kaitlyn get together was at this soul food restaurant which I was kinda happy about since I was hungry asf and I can go for some right now. I have about a hour and a half to get ready.

I dropped my towel and grabbed my lotion and undergarments. As I was lotioning my body my phone started ringing. I scrunched up my face looking at the unknown contact, I pushed the green button putting the phone to my ear.

Me-"Hello?"

Unknown-"Wassup girl"

Me-"Who the hell is this? "

Unknown-"Chill chill I was playing its Kyrie, the guy from Starbucks" he said laughing

Me-"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know who it was, talking about some wassup girl" he laughed again

Unknown-"Yea my bad, what you up to anyway?"

Me-"Getting dress about to go to this soul food restaurant with some friends"

Unknown-"Oh ok, when you want to do that lunch date?" I smiled

Me-"Umm it doesn't matter"

Unknown-"How about tomorrow?"

Me-"Yea sure" I said strapping my bra on

Unknown-"Ok great I'm going to text you tomorrow morning to let you know where to meet and stuff"

Me-"Ok that's fine"

Unknown-"Ok see you beautiful" I chuckled

Me-"Ok see you" I said hanging up the phone

I put my phone on charge and continued to get dress

*****************************

I pulled the front door of the restaurant open and walked in. I looked around and didn't see Kaitlyn or none of the members in sight. "Hello welcome to Karma Lily's Soul Food Kitchen, table for just you?" one of the workers said. "Um actually no, I'm here for the Kaitlyn party" I said hoping that's what she named the party. The worker scrolled down her list that was in front of her. "Ok I see" she said pulling out a menu "Follow me this way".

I followed her through the aisle and began walking up these spiral stairs that were on the side. I saw some people at the bar watching the game, it was very packed and live in here. Once we reached the top I fixed my skirt and pushed my hair behind my shoulder.

It was the same setting up here but the tables were just bigger. "Heyyy!" I saw Kaitlyn get up and walk over to me. "Hey" I smiled. The worker put the menu on the table and walked away. I looked at everyone who were sitting down who were either socializing or on their phones. "Everyone this is Ranae" everybody looked up at me "Hey Ranae" they said.

"Hey" I waved and sat down next to Kaitlyn. "I know exactly who you are" I slightly turned my head looking at the girl that had short black hair. "You that girl that was in that dance group a couple years back and y'all won that trophy and fifty thousand dollar check?" I smiled.

"Yup that's me" she smiled. "Oh my gosh, you were so amazing you was the star in the group" I laughed "Aww thank you" "I'm Hazel" she put her hand out for me to shake.

"Ranae" I shook her hand. "Girl I know" she took a sip of her drink, I laughed and turned back to kaitlyn. I was about to say something until one of the guys spoke.

"Lets play a game" he said looking at all of us. I lifted my eyebrows. "And what game is that exactly" kaitlyn said.

"Ok lets play never have I ever but involving shots" he smiled. "What do you mean" some girl said. "First, do everybody here know how to play never have I ever?" He looked around, everybody nodded.

"Good this is how it's gon' go, we'll go around the table and everybody can ask their own question, if you did it then you take a shot and if you didn't then you don't simple".

"Ok but some people drove here" Hazel said. "Have you ever heard of uber?" She rolled her eyes. "How about the people whose driving drink water instead" another guy said.

"That will be no fun but whatever, y'all down? We can get to know each other a little" the first guy said. I nodded my head along with the other girls.

"Bartender!!" He yelled

**********

Most people including me was eating our food and had our 12 shots beside us ready. "Y'all ready?" The guy said, everybody said yes. "And make sure when it's your turn to ask the question you say your name....and where you from" everybody nodded.

"You not drinking are you?" Kaitlyn said to me. "Yea, water how bout' you?" she chuckled. "Ok just making sure and hell nah girl I ain't drive here so" she said raising her shot, I laughed.

"Ok, I'll go first" the guy said. "My name is Brandon and I'm from LA, never have I ever used a girl or nigga for sex" he took a shot along with all the guys and some girls. Hazel shook her head.

"My name is Natasha and I'm from Austin Texas, never have I ever got into a fight" everybody took their shot including me.

"My name is Kaleb and I'm from LA, never have I ever suck dick" he smirked. "Ok I'm done" Kaityln said. "What's wrong?" Brandon smirked.

"Yall niggas ain't slick, y'all trying to get to know us or trying to get y'all dick wet?" Hazel said. "I don't know what your talking about" Kaleb laughed.

"Whatever nigga" she said eating her food. "So yall done? Y'all corny" Brandon started. "How I'm gon' finish these shots?" He said lifting his hands. "You can figure it out" he sucked his teeth. "Well can we at least continue with the name and where we from thing?" A girl said.

"I like that idea" Hazel said. "Ok I'll continue" the girl said. "My name is Analee but y'all can call me Lee and I'm from Shanghai China". "That's dope" I said.

"Hey my name is Hazel and I'm from Tampa Florida" she said eating some macaroni. "You sure you ain't from Chicago" Brandon mumbled scratching the back of his head. "Nigga shut up" she said continuing to eat.

"Hey bitches, my name is Kaitlyn but y'all can call me Kait and I'm from ATL Georgia baby" she said. "Someone had to much to drink" Kaleb said laughing. "I only had two shots" she stared at him. "Oh so this how you actually act?" Brandon said laughing dapping up Kaleb.

"Y'all some assholes" she said. "We was just playing calm down" Brandon said putting his hand on his chest. "Next" Kait said rolling her eyes.

"My name is Ranae and I'm from Brooklyn New York" I said sipping some of my juice. "That's the one you gotta' watch out for" Brandon said. "And why is that?" I asked putting my glass down.

"Y'all people in Brooklyn don't play" he laughed. "Nah we don't so take that into consideration" everybody ou and ah'd. "It wasn't even that deep" he said causing everybody laugh. He looked at me up and down and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it wasn't that much going on but next chapter is so ❤️.

Also do y'all want me to find people to put as the characters or keep it like this ?

Don't worry chris coming soon😏

Comment & Vote please! ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.5K 30
221K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
197K 8.4K 41
2.5K 55 34
Written in 2011, originally posted on tumblr! Kalia is a freshman at USF, who wants a fresh start. Breezy is a student at USF on a hip-hop dance tea...